⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

W.O.W - Women on Weights

Started by angk, May 13, 2020, 06:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil123

great again.

And now she will get bigger and will outmuscle him

phil123

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

angk

Jason wrapped a towel around his waist, his eyes lingering on April's captivating figure. He couldn't help but admire the way her muscles glistened under the soft bathroom lights, evidence of her dedication and hard work.

He grinned mischievously, taking a step closer to her, his gaze fixed on her flexed biceps. "You've surpassed every fantasy I've ever had," he admitted, his voice filled with adoration. "But it's not just about your incredible physique, April. It's about the strength and determination you embody, both inside and out."

April blushed, a mixture of pride and bashfulness washing over her. She wrapped a towel around her own body, her eyes meeting Jason's. "I'm glad I could fulfill your desires, but you know, this journey has been about more than just that," she said softly, her voice filled with genuine affection. "It's about rediscovering myself, embracing my own strength, and feeling confident in my own skin."

Jason nodded, his eyes full of understanding. "I've seen how this transformation has impacted you, April. It's like a fire has been lit within you, igniting a newfound passion and self-assurance. And I have to say, it's incredibly sexy."

April's smile grew wider, her heart swelling with love for the man standing before her. "Thank you, Jason. Your support and encouragement have meant everything to me. You've been my rock throughout this journey, and I'm grateful for the love we share."

Jason took her hand in his, his touch gentle and reassuring. "I'll always be here, cheering you on and loving every version of you, whether you're the strong and confident woman I see now or the person you were before. Our love transcends physical appearance, April."

April squeezed his hand, feeling a surge of emotion. "I know, and I feel the same way, Jason. Our love is built on a foundation of trust, support, and acceptance. Together, we can conquer anything."

As they stood there, wrapped in towels and with their hearts intertwined, April and Jason knew that their love was a force that couldn't be diminished by the passage of time or the changes that life brought. Their journey of self-discovery and passion had only strengthened their bond, and they were ready to face the future together, hand in hand, united in love and shared dreams.
April looks into Jason's eyes and says "Babe, there's something I've always wanted to try".
Jason replies "What do you have in mind"
April shyly says "Well, I want to take a more dominate role in the bedroom"
Jason gulped "I'm ready, what are you thinking"

"Jason," she purred, her voice laced with authority, "I want you to jerk off for me while I show off my muscles. I want you to stroke yourself nice and slow, imagining my strength and power as you get yourself off."

Jason's breath caught in his throat as he nodded, his arousal growing with each passing moment. With trembling hands, he reached down to stroke his length, his eyes fixed on April's sculpted physique.

With a confident smirk, April began to flex her muscles, her biceps bulging as she raised her arms above her head. She ran her hands over her toned abs, feeling the firmness beneath her fingertips, before moving down to caress her thighs, the muscles defined and powerful.

"Fuck," Jason groaned, his hand moving faster as he watched April's display of dominance. "You're so fucking hot, April. I can't get enough of you."

April's grin widened as she continued to flex, reveling in the control she had over Jason's pleasure. She could feel the heat building between them, the tension thick in the air as they both edged closer to release.

With a growl of need, Jason quickened his pace, his hips bucking against his hand as he approached the brink of climax. April's muscles glistened with sweat as she continued to flex, her dominance radiating from every inch of her body.

"Come for me, Jason," she commanded, her voice low and husky with desire. "Let go and give in to your pleasure."

With a guttural cry, Jason obeyed, his body tensing as he spilled himself over his hand, his release echoing through the room. April watched with satisfaction, her own arousal reaching its peak as she reveled in her dominance over him.

angk

April's voice was commanding and laced with desire as she spoke, her words sending shivers down Jason's spine. "Jason," she said, her tone leaving no room for argument, "I need you to eat my pussy right now."

Jason's breath caught in his throat at her explicit command, his arousal surging at the thought of fulfilling her desires. Without hesitation, he dropped to his knees before her, his hands eagerly parting her thighs as he positioned himself between them.

With a hungry gaze, he looked up at April, his lips brushing against the soft skin of her inner thighs. "Yes, April," he murmured, his voice thick with desire. "I'll eat your pussy just like you want."

April's eyes smoldered with lust as she watched him, her hands tangling in his hair as she arched her back in anticipation. "That's it, Jason," she purred, her voice dripping with need. "Taste my cunt like it's the only thing you crave."

With a growl of hunger, Jason leaned forward, his tongue darting out to trace slow circles around her throbbing clit. April gasped at the sensation, her hips bucking against his mouth as she sought more.

Jason's movements were deliberate and skilled, his tongue exploring every inch of her sensitive flesh with expert precision. He teased and taunted her, his mouth watering as he tasted her sweet essence.

April's moans filled the room, a symphony of pleasure that drove Jason on. He devoured her with a voracious hunger, determined to draw out her pleasure for as long as possible.

With each flick of his tongue, April's pleasure soared higher and higher, until she was teetering on the edge of release. "Fuck, Jason," she cried out, her voice raw with need. "Eat my cunt until I come all over your face."

With one final, intense flick of his tongue, Jason sent her over the edge, her cries of pleasure echoing in the air as she shattered beneath him. He continued to feast on her, his own arousal building with each moan and whimper that escaped her lips.