Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581241 Posts in 74122 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 20, 2024, 09:10:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Virus-related cancellations
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Virus-related cancellations  (Read 12831 times)

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Virus-related cancellations
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2020, 07:09:57 pm »
Do Sessionnettes have any kind of unemploiement insurance ?

Seeing as most sessions are technically illegal and not everything is reported for taxes getting unemployment insurance from lack sessions is not likely.  Now if they label sessions as “personal training” or some other legit form of business etc then maybe but most states you are not eligible if your self employed as you don’t pay into unemployment.
Technically, unless certain things happen during them sessions are in no way illegal, though there's the question of whether she reports her fee as income of course. Most insurance claims require documentation, but if she is a personal trainer the fact everyone needs to refrain from physical contact for a while should be pretty open and shut.

the moment you get a hard on it becomes “prostitution”  if you paid her for a service.  Thing is prosecutors/law enforcement aren't going to spend time/resources on muscle worship sessions or argue that being put in a scissor hold/headlock is a sexual act because one or both parties became sexually aroused from it.  I say that  well over 95% of my sessions would easily fall on the illegal territory.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2020, 07:09:57 pm »

Offline d123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2020, 02:02:49 am »
Session providers have a decent fallback option.

Webcamming is safe and available for these providers.

Personally, I would advise against any session until a vaccine is available; that will be 2021.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline artax

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2020, 03:17:38 am »
Definition of prostitution varies by state but generally it’s providing a sexual act - which would be f/s- bj- daty -provider use of strap on - etc -  it would not include muscle worship - scissors - or wrestling if there were no extras involved

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2020, 03:24:05 am »
True, though it will yield far less pay for the time. The problem will likely be limited to certain hotspots before the summer.

Offline robo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2020, 05:37:50 am »

Personally, I would advise against any session until a vaccine is available; that will be 2021.

Let’s see how things look in 3-6 months. We could have herd immunity if enough propensity have already had it, which is equivalent to vaccination. We could also have better treatments in the form of anti virals. While this will go on for a lot longer than any of us want, we won’t be staying in quarantine until 2021.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2020, 11:16:09 pm »

Let’s see how things look in 3-6 months. We could have herd immunity if enough propensity have already had it, which is equivalent to vaccination. We could also have better treatments in the form of anti virals. While this will go on for a lot longer than any of us want, we won’t be staying in quarantine until 2021.

Agree. The combination of better testing and treatments (which they are starting to see some positive results in way too early to do a victory dance) along with herd immunity will get us back to normal, not a vaccine. My guess is will continue hunkering down to the peak which is going to be around May 15th or so and then will start to lift stuff slowly. Hopefully. Nobody knows how this will play out but it seems like some better decisions are being made now then they were even a week ago.

Far as sessioniates go, yes definitely reach out to them about webcam shows or even phone sessions. And if you are like me who have a few favorites, definitely reach out to them. I am sure they love to hear from you.

Offline d123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2020, 01:14:49 am »

The UK was going to employ the herd immunity strategy. They quickly gave up that this week because certain simulations suggested that 500,000 UK citizens could die by August unless they went with full contain now.

There are no anti-virals for this strain (for now).
Folks older than 70 are in great danger with this virus.

But be in no doubt, some folks in their 40s are being absolutely hammered by this right now, whilst most others are not. It is Russian Roulette whether one will feel little to nothing, or one ends up on a ventilator.

It sucks, but my advice for 2020 is this is a year to skip sessions.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    80%
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2020, 06:03:58 am »
Sessions for me are out of the question until this summer at the earliest, and very possibly out until next year. The good news is there wasn’t anybody I was excited about coming to my area, anyways. I’ve travelled for sessions once or twice a year in the past, but I’m not stepping on a plane anytime soon.

If the situation isn’t much better 3-4 months from now, it’s going to be a session hiatus for me the rest of the year. I got a session in with somebody I really wanted to see back in January, so there’s that. Glad I saw her because she came from overseas and it’s going to be awhile before she’ll be able to travel here again. I’d be kicking myself right now if I passed.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2020, 10:54:21 am »
Many thanks for everyone's input. I'm definitely worried about the well being of some of my favorite Sessionettes. This will be a very tough time for most. Skype sessions are a good idea.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2020, 12:24:24 pm »
Yes I agree. This is a tough time especially because I usually do 3 to 5 sessions a month. Who does a great Skype session? Is it better to do Skype or go on the webcam sites?

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2020, 02:45:01 am »

Far as sessioniates go, yes definitely reach out to them about webcam shows or even phone sessions. And if you are like me who have a few favorites, definitely reach out to them. I am sure they love to hear from you.

I see at least one is already doing that
https://www.sessiongirls.com/bionic_woman/profile

https://www.herbicepscam.com/BionicWoman/profile/
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2020, 05:22:32 pm »
The benefit to doing Skype sessions is that they are generally better value, as there is no cam site to take a cut.
The only thing is that most women who use a cam site don’t do Skype sessions, as if the cam site becomes aware they may be kicked off. For example, in my opinion Naughty Nuirye, is one of the best on herbicepscam imho, but she won’t do Skype sessions, even when I email her personally.
Other particularly good ones on the cam sites are Muscle Bombshell and Sex Tank.

Yes I agree. This is a tough time especially because I usually do 3 to 5 sessions a month. Who does a great Skype session? Is it better to do Skype or go on the webcam sites?

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2020, 01:29:32 pm »
I wonder if you could convince some of the HBC girls to do a private Skype session if it's kept really quiet. I am going to reach out to a few girls I know on HBC and see if they will consider it.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2020, 01:55:05 pm »
Thanks for the input I have had sessions with a lot of great ladies I’ll definitely be getting in touch with them.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2020, 02:06:31 pm »

The UK was going to employ the herd immunity strategy. They quickly gave up that this week because certain simulations suggested that 500,000 UK citizens could die by August unless they went with full contain now.

There are no anti-virals for this strain (for now).
Folks older than 70 are in great danger with this virus.

But be in no doubt, some folks in their 40s are being absolutely hammered by this right now, whilst most others are not. It is Russian Roulette whether one will feel little to nothing, or one ends up on a ventilator.

It sucks, but my advice for 2020 is this is a year to skip sessions.

I think that is smart advice. Two months from now will give us a good idea where we are with everything since the peak of cases is supposed to be around May 15th. That is when the curve will hit its peak according to all the latest projections.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Virus-related cancellations

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View