Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581091 Posts in 74118 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 20, 2024, 09:50:54 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Wings of Strength
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Wings of Strength  (Read 27454 times)

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
Wings of Strength
« on: September 30, 2011, 06:30:44 am »

Forum Saradas

Wings of Strength
« on: September 30, 2011, 06:30:44 am »

Offline jalo000

• Activity:
    0%
wingsofstrength.net
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 03:35:40 am »
is this site worth it?

Offline Maxturbator

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: wingsofstrength.net
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 11:48:46 pm »
I was a member of it like 4 months ago - back then i had only like total of 10-15 videos + horrible navigation (imo).So right now i guess you got around 30-40 videos (i am not fan of pics so i cant say on that).

katka11

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 10:18:25 am »
I was a member about 1 month ago. The videos they have are very good, I think. Different from videos we know from other sites. Mostly with original sound, not this horrible music overlay. Many videos are photoshooting "making of´s", for example of Kashma Maharaj, Alicia Alfaro, Tina Chandler, ... All videos are in HD. There are also some posing clips and interviews in each category (bb, physique and the smaller bodys like figure and bikini class).

So if you like that kind of stuff I think it´s worth it. Hope I could help you...

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 08:20:59 pm »
If the WoS posts on here are anything to go by, the video is pretty awful for the most part. It seems to vary from low-res to HD and from very low pic quality to pretty good. The photos were pretty good quality, not hi-res though.
It's possible people have been re-encoding the video before they post, in which case I take the above back ;)
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline dad123

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Wings of strength?
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 04:52:19 pm »
does anyone else have problems trying to join them?

samusaran

Re: Wings of strength?
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 12:31:26 am »
that looked like a good site. what problems did u have?

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2012, 01:53:37 am »
Maybe they were undergoing some maintenance issues when you tried to join.  Wait a few days and try again.

My question is, is it worth it.  I have been a member of most fansites at one time or another , but I hardly ever hear about this one.  Can you download the content after becoming a member?  Because if not, that would explain it.  And I will definitely not waste my $$$.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline wcw2001

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2012, 07:01:10 am »
they have very awkward photos. way too up-close. also, it's a fairly new website with not a lot of material. they shoot with good models, but don't know how to take photos or videos properly. my gold standard is james cook.

Offline dad123

• Activity:
    3.33%
Wings of strength site....
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 08:36:28 pm »
is it gone?

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Wings of strength site....
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2014, 08:57:37 pm »
Anyone tried to sign up recently? I did, but my user/pass isn't working 8hrs later.

The contact form on the website doesn't work either...  :angry:

Offline crabdone

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2014, 12:24:14 am »
Anyone tried to sign up recently? I did, but my user/pass isn't working 8hrs later.

That's strange.  I have had good experience with them.  Have you tried the email: wingsofstrength.net@gmail.com

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2014, 01:13:12 am »

That's strange.  I have had good experience with them.  Have you tried the email: wingsofstrength.net@gmail.com

Thanks, have emailed them now.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2014, 09:15:33 pm »
Still no response out of WoS. Looks like verotel have refunded my money, so no loss there.

Be wary of signing up!!

Offline sunogalem

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2014, 01:16:14 pm »
A bit of an update on Wings of Strength. The website has since relaunched according to their Facebook page's cover picture that was posted on October 18, but its not possible to subscribe to the membership section. In fact, its not possible to see a preview of it despite a link on the front page that supposedly takes you to this section but instead goes to the "about us" section. I'm thinking the membership section is among parts of the website not yet complete with the overhaul done to it. They could have at least warned members of the site at the time it went down that they were completely overhauling it. I hope anyone that was a member of the old site did not loss any money due to accounts still being charged despite the membership section being down.

In any case, I hope the membership section comes back better than before when I was once a member. I also hope that they give an announcement on Facebook for when the membership section is reopen for all to join.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Wings of Strength

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View