Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

BJJBADGIRL - Real Fights, KO's and Lift and Carry Videos

Started by bjjbadgirl, August 20, 2023, 09:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjjbadgirl

Hello Guys! I am a professional and active athlete and I love to hit and overcome guys. For real. If you like lift and carry, real competitive grappling matches, KO's and so on, here is my store. I refuse myself to make fake fights and fake KO's, so, that what make my videos really unique. I dont have any producer behind me and It is just me and my friend Mel Fire behind everything (video shooting, finding the guys, editing and so on).

Hope you enjoy!

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login