⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

wb270 now closed??

Started by sarato11, August 13, 2023, 12:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarato11

Big, unfortunate news..it seems wb270 has been shut down. FOr good, who knows, but it seems so. I hate it when they do this without any warning or explanation. Not to mention that the site has been a great source for sessions for God knows how long. Diana could explain, if she's here..

"This web site is now closed

The wb270 list of wrestling women is now closed"


Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Big, unfortunate news..it seems wb270 has been shut down. FOr good, who knows, but it seems so. I hate it when they do this without any warning or explanation. Not to mention that the site has been a great source for sessions for God knows how long. Diana could explain, if she's here..

"This web site is now closed

The wb270 list of wrestling women is now closed"

It's for good and it was announced on the site mid July or so it was happening  albeit in a hard to find place. Don't expect any explanations as none were given
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Big, unfortunate news..it seems wb270 has been shut down. FOr good, who knows, but it seems so. I hate it when they do this without any warning or explanation. Not to mention that the site has been a great source for sessions for God knows how long. Diana could explain, if she's here..

"This web site is now closed

The wb270 list of wrestling women is now closed"

It's for good and it was announced on the site mid July or so it was happening  albeit in a hard to find place. Don't expect any explanations as none were given

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

artax

There was a post Aug 1 on the Talking about Sessionettes that mentioned the wb270 site had a message that it was shutting down - a lot of the wb270 only sessionettes  have gone over to sessiongirls site

sarato11

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Big, unfortunate news..it seems wb270 has been shut down. FOr good, who knows, but it seems so. I hate it when they do this without any warning or explanation. Not to mention that the site has been a great source for sessions for God knows how long. Diana could explain, if she's here..

"This web site is now closed

The wb270 list of wrestling women is now closed"

It's for good and it was announced on the site mid July or so it was happening  albeit in a hard to find place. Don't expect any explanations as none were given

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow, thanks, amazing thread. wb270 was  in a way as strange a site as its name, probably because it continues to amaze how focused on sessions and unchanged it was throughout the years. Sad to see it shut down, but its obvious something was bound to happen one day.

wb270

I closed You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login when Diana the Valkyrie, who had very kindly hosted You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for free on one of the DTV servers for on the general order of 20 years or so, informed me that that server would be shut down and I would have to find another server.  At this stage of my life, I have well exceeded my allotted threescore years and ten. I am now spending more time with my young grandchildren (where I have little privacy to update wb270), and frankly did not want the bother of finding and paying for a new server, transferring the domain registration. Moreover, I  know that both Sessiongirls and Badkitty provide much more modern sites that women can update directly, with less delay, so I chose to simply shut You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login down.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I closed You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login when Diana the Valkyrie, who had very kindly hosted You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for free on one of the DTV servers for on the general order of 20 years or so, informed me that that server would be shut down and I would have to find another server.  At this stage of my life, I have well exceeded my allotted threescore years and ten. I am now spending more time with my young grandchildren (where I have little privacy to update wb270), and frankly did not want the bother of finding and paying for a new server, transferring the domain registration. Moreover, I  know that both Sessiongirls and Badkitty provide much more modern sites that women can update directly, with less delay, so I chose to simply shut You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login down.

  No explanation needed but appreciated. Badkity's current main page and the models promoted on it demonstrate it doesn't hold a candle to what you offered.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wb270

There is now a website using the domain name wb270******.com, that apparently lists session wrestlers and their travel schedules.  I want to make it very clear that I, who built the original real wb270 website, and maintained it for more than 2 decades, have nothing to do with this site, which is trying to sort of rip off the wb270 name.  I'd guess that whoever did it saw an opening to rip off the wb270 name, and it is deceptive at least to that extent.   

They sent out a letter to session wrestlers that began:

"Firstly we wanted to thank you all for your support in this set up stage. It's been wonderful talking with some of you, getting your profiles live and just keeping the energy of wb alive while bringing in new ideas and just getting things off the ground," and have apparently scraped pictures and emails of a large number of session wrestlers.

sarato11

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I closed You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login when Diana the Valkyrie, who had very kindly hosted You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for free on one of the DTV servers for on the general order of 20 years or so, informed me that that server would be shut down and I would have to find another server.  At this stage of my life, I have well exceeded my allotted threescore years and ten. I am now spending more time with my young grandchildren (where I have little privacy to update wb270), and frankly did not want the bother of finding and paying for a new server, transferring the domain registration. Moreover, I  know that both Sessiongirls and Badkitty provide much more modern sites that women can update directly, with less delay, so I chose to simply shut You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login down.
Wow, great to hear from the real wb270 father! It was a great site, thanks for all the years and enjoy your "retirement".

squeezemebaby

The audacity to steal your wb270 in the domain name should make people want to avoid that website instantly. Luckily women that I know felt the same and didn't feel like being on that site at all.

And I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for everything you've done the pas +20 yrs.

-Squeezemebaby


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is now a website using the domain name wb270******.com, that apparently lists session wrestlers and their travel schedules.  I want to make it very clear that I, who built the original real wb270 website, and maintained it for more than 2 decades, have nothing to do with this site, which is trying to sort of rip off the wb270 name.  I'd guess that whoever did it saw an opening to rip off the wb270 name, and it is deceptive at least to that extent.   

They sent out a letter to session wrestlers that began:

"Firstly we wanted to thank you all for your support in this set up stage. It's been wonderful talking with some of you, getting your profiles live and just keeping the energy of wb alive while bringing in new ideas and just getting things off the ground," and have apparently scraped pictures and emails of a large number of session wrestlers.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I closed You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login when Diana the Valkyrie, who had very kindly hosted You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for free on one of the DTV servers for on the general order of 20 years or so, informed me that that server would be shut down and I would have to find another server.  At this stage of my life, I have well exceeded my allotted threescore years and ten. I am now spending more time with my young grandchildren (where I have little privacy to update wb270), and frankly did not want the bother of finding and paying for a new server, transferring the domain registration. Moreover, I  know that both Sessiongirls and Badkitty provide much more modern sites that women can update directly, with less delay, so I chose to simply shut You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login down.

  No explanation needed but appreciated. Badkity's current main page and the models promoted on it demonstrate it doesn't hold a candle to what you offered.

100%
Life sucks and then you die.

KingBoy99

I'm gonna miss You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It had a simplistic website layout which was easy to navigate. It has been around for over 2 decades and it just disappears out of nowhere.

Amzmick

Wb270 was the first website that was genuinely created for the beautiful ladies and for their fans

houdini

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I closed You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login when Diana the Valkyrie, who had very kindly hosted You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for free on one of the DTV servers for on the general order of 20 years or so, informed me that that server would be shut down and I would have to find another server.  At this stage of my life, I have well exceeded my allotted threescore years and ten. I am now spending more time with my young grandchildren (where I have little privacy to update wb270), and frankly did not want the bother of finding and paying for a new server, transferring the domain registration. Moreover, I  know that both Sessiongirls and Badkitty provide much more modern sites that women can update directly, with less delay, so I chose to simply shut You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login down.

Any chance of getting access to a backup data dump? I had planned to reach out to the wb270 admin's a long time ago, with the goal of importing the data into a system where those listed could update their own data. I think I can also sort out the hosting challenge at the same time.

FBBMW

Sessiongirls is plenty good enough for what we need to meet SG.