LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

HerBicepsCam - Bikininita thoughts?

Started by Chainer★, July 15, 2023, 01:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chainer★

This thought crossed my mind last night. I remember somewhere else having a thread dedicated to her, but it's gone. Given the context from the "best HBC" thread mentioned above, I am curious.

Bikininita has been camming for a while. Arguably the most popular name at this time on HerBicepsCam. At the same time, I saw justified criticism.

What is the consensus about Bikininita? Is she still good? Has her quality declined? Overrated?

I have my reasons (I want to organize my thoughts first), but I wanted to ask.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chainer★

Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This thought crossed my mind last night. I remember somewhere else having a thread dedicated to her, but it's gone. Given the context from the "best HBC" thread mentioned above, I am curious.

Bikininita has been camming for a while. Arguably the most popular name at this time on HerBicepsCam. At the same time, I saw justified criticism.

What is the consensus about Bikininita? Is she still good? Has her quality declined? Overrated?

I have my reasons (I want to organize my thoughts first), but I wanted to ask.

  Forgot it's been fully exhausted as a topic on your own boards?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login