LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What type of muscular women are you into?

Started by Chainer★, July 15, 2023, 01:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chainer★

What kind of muscular women you're into. Athletic (not too muscular) CrossFit Bodybuilders
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chainer★

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

smithgpost

Off-season female bodybuilders or powerlifters with huge muscle mass 200+lbs do it for me. I like them really massive and hyper-muscular.

petitfilou87

for me too!!! more is bigger more is better

MaxSideburns72


Prophaniti

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diabolodiabolo

cannot not be too muscular. the bigger the better. absolutely shredded. and being tall is also great in addition.
A tall, very muscular girl with a sweet face is rare but that's what I like most!
Denise Hoshor at her peak time was great: Awesome Muscles but a sweet face.
currently Andrea Shaw is pretty prefect with that sweet face and nice smile.

Musclewise if cannot be big enough: Natalia Trukhina, Virgina Sanchez, Anastasia Korableva...

nbunited21

I'm all about massive bodybuilders.  But ones that still try to be feminine.  Give me a woman with huge, ripped, veiny muscles, a thick jaw, a big clit, and wide shoulders, but she wants to wear dresses and heels and platform flip flops and acts feminine. Debbie Bramwell comes to mind or Colette Guimond, massive but still presented themselves as feminine.

Malitomendoza

Wellness type.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

Nahuel-H

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What kind of muscular women you're into. Athletic (not too muscular) CrossFit Bodybuilders

Hello Chainer, my name is Oscar, I appreciate this publication, I am a man over 50 years old and my tastes are changing. Since I was young I have loved Marja Lehtonen, her physique is incredible, strong muscular and maintaining her feminine side. Today I really like CrossFit athletes, they look very attractive and strong, but not so marked. Greetings to everyone here.

Fan of athletic and muscular women  ---
Karma is very well received.

jento


evanw

Crossfit women, bodybuilders. Not picky: basically big, buff, and powerful does it for me.

knufflschmoe

prefer huge, massive FBB (190lbs + ,best 200lb+
     ,but maintaining femin appereance  (no deep voices,beards...etc.)
       then prefer the full,round  offseason look,
           crossfitters are also cool for me......

bigdoggie1

wellness women competitors are awesome!
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

M7

The bigger the better. I love women who push the limit and I don't mind the side effects. I echo the other members who prefer a feminine presentation, but I love the most extreme women.

jbeast

Off season type for me. Big, busty yet feminine. Dominant? Sure, but sensual. My roleplay in session goes toward Amazon types, but at 6ft. 1 in. Most ladies I've sessioned with are shorter than me. A handful of others we as tall barefoot, or taller in high heels. Loved 'em all...