⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Strong women stories

Started by Specib70, June 23, 2023, 11:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Specib70

I hope you enjoy my empowering short stories about strong confident muscular women, and women with super strength. I try to keep a degree of realism with the stories. There is no sexual content in my stories. Written for men & women to enjoy. All human written btw. Thank you.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Specib70

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

R41N

Giving me really strong vibes of someone trying to make money of AI-written stories...

Karthikkr25

Is there anyone who is ready to custom stories? I am looking for writters

Specib70

How wrong you are. AI art yes. But the stories are written by me. And they are free.

So... your vibes need a check up!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Giving me really strong vibes of someone trying to make money of AI-written stories...

Specib70

Maybe create your own thread! 👍🏻


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is there anyone who is ready to custom stories? I am looking for writters

Jaybee

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hope you enjoy my empowering short stories about strong confident muscular women, and women with super strength. I try to keep a degree of realism with the stories. There is no sexual content in my stories. Written for men & women to enjoy. All human written btw. Thank you.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'll take a look - always good to welcome a fellow writer :)

Out of curiosity, why don't you write sexual scenes?

Specib70

Hi Jaybee,

Thank you for your positive support.

I don't right any sexual content because the stories I write are about the strength and use of the characters muscles. It's up to the reader to use their imagination, and there are too many stories that go for the sexual content-in my opinion. I try to be respectful and believable in the the stories I write.

Wattpad is free to register, you'd be very welcome there. Lots of great stories on that site.

If you join say hi, I'm on Insta as well.



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hope you enjoy my empowering short stories about strong confident muscular women, and women with super strength. I try to keep a degree of realism with the stories. There is no sexual content in my stories. Written for men & women to enjoy. All human written btw. Thank you.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'll take a look - always good to welcome a fellow writer :)

Out of curiosity, why don't you write sexual scenes?

nickolai

I have been reading Specib70's stories for a bit now and I like them a lot.  It's great to have a new writer in the genre on the scene and he is doing a great job on female strength focused stories.   

On sexual scenes, I don't mind them and in fact I enjoy scenes where the man's strength relative to the woman is so negligible that he is basically powerless and every one of her embraces holds him immobile.  The woman has to in fact be careful not to seriously injure the man.  Shadar, one of the absolute great ones, was amazing writing scenes like this but his stories were overwhelmingly saturated with sexual content.  I had to skim A LOT and search pretty hard for scenes of pure feats of strength.

That's why I really like Specib70's stories.  It's all about the strength and women overwhelming man and machine - dominating the man-made and natural world.  My only gripe is I would love for the chapters to be a bit longer ... but that's me being selfish.

Keep up the great work!

Jeremy Lightning

I liked what I read a lot, please continue writing, as a fan of normal or slightly muscular women being much stronger than they look, I enjoyed a lot of the stories that I looked through. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Specib70

Thank you so much for your support and it honestly means a lot to me that you enjoy the stories and the style I write in.

I joined here well before I started writing. My name is Eric A Langer and I use that name on Insta & Wattpad.

So you are spot on with your comments in regards to a lot stories having sexual
content, and that's why I avoid it. These aren't sec stories they are about the women in them taking charge, using their muscles and strength and challenging mostly male negativity. My stories focus on the feats.

With regards to the story helping hands, I plan to make that quite a long story so hopefully that will satisfy your hunger for longer stories.

Thank you once again nickolai.

Wattpad is free to join, my stories are free and there are many other excellent exciting stories available.



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have been reading Specib70's stories for a bit now and I like them a lot.  It's great to have a new writer in the genre on the scene and he is doing a great job on female strength focused stories.   

On sexual scenes, I don't mind them and in fact I enjoy scenes where the man's strength relative to the woman is so negligible that he is basically powerless and every one of her embraces holds him immobile.  The woman has to in fact be careful not to seriously injure the man.  Shadar, one of the absolute great ones, was amazing writing scenes like this but his stories were overwhelmingly saturated with sexual content.  I had to skim A LOT and search pretty hard for scenes of pure feats of strength.

That's why I really like Specib70's stories.  It's all about the strength and women overwhelming man and machine - dominating the man-made and natural world.  My only gripe is I would love for the chapters to be a bit longer ... but that's me being selfish.

Keep up the great work!

Specib70

Thank you Jeremy.

Kind words. And I'm very happy that people are enjoying my stories. You keep reading and I'll keep writing!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I liked what I read a lot, please continue writing, as a fan of normal or slightly muscular women being much stronger than they look, I enjoyed a lot of the stories that I looked through. k+!

Specib70

Thanks for all of the support. New chapters available. All of my stories are free, you just have to register on Wattpad-also free. Many many great stories available also free.

Specib70

The new story is available. Possibly as it's October, it has some Halloween-themed plot. This story is a little more gory. Take a look part 1 is up. Join me on Wattpad-free to join free stories. Link at the start of the thread.

Specib70

Try this link.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Specib70

 Thanks for all of your support. Just wanted to let you all know that there is a new chapter in the popular on-going series The Max Effect.  Max runs a successful business, works out, loves the outdoors and mountain biking. She works hard and plays hard!  She lost her job in the C.S.A a secret security service. She was the best, the first and only agent to have muscle & enhanced strength. But when she was double crossed by her boss she made her feelings known, she got fired.  Now they need her back, trouble is you don't often get second chances with Max.  Take a look-shes a great character