LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Giusy Raffone (Fitness)

Started by RobMash, July 30, 2010, 01:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Place/Località in cui vive: Napoli
Date of Birth/ Data di nascita: unknown / sconosciuta
Site: none / no
Facebook: Yes/Si  ----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Gym/Palestra dove si allena: Queen Dance & Fitness, Sant'Antonio Abate (NA)
Sponsor: Unknown/ Sconosciuto
Contest curriculum / Gare fatte:unknown/sconosciute


Biography / Biografia: -

Good video / video interessante:-
Gossip / Curiosità
* Job/Lavoro: Personal Trainer, Teacher of hip hop / Personal trainer, Insegnante di hip hop
* Education / Educazione: -
* Books/ Libri: -
* Music: Hip Hop
* Film: -
* Tv programs / Programmi Tv: -
Come postare video ----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
per ogni problema o richiesta non esitare a contattarmi all'indirizzo email You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login






I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tonio7

bella donna, belle gambe!

gracias Rob ;)

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
bella donna, belle gambe!

gracias Rob ;)

Si penso che le gambe e i glutei sono veramente notevoli e saltano subito all'occhio. Le sue curve molto generose sono tipiche prevalentemente in una donna mediterranea ma anche gli addominali hanno una eccellente simmetria e risaltano molto
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tonio7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
bella donna, belle gambe!

gracias Rob ;)

Si penso che le gambe e i glutei sono veramente notevoli e saltano subito all'occhio. Le sue curve molto generose sono tipiche prevalentemente in una donna mediterranea ma anche gli addominali hanno una eccellente simmetria e risaltano molto

Si' e' vera questa cosa della donna mediterranea... insomma le italiane, spagnole, greche, portoghesi...

RobMash

New Photos

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Grazie RobMash. Non ho mai visto questo thread prima.
K+
Lei è una mamma caldo!


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

Oh you speak Italian very well Old Surehand!
You are welcome!  ;)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

I speak a little Italian, some Spanish and a little German.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

you are polyglot different from me. Also my English is from being perfect!
Now there is google translator but it doesn't translate perfectly.
Unfortunately the perfect translate program must be invented yet
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

I used Google Translate to translate another member's story from German to English a couple of years ago. I knew enough German to go in and fix the errors.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

gigi8

Desert Storm




You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


gigi8





You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



;)

gigi8




You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



;)

gigi8



You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


;)