Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Virginia Maidana Argentina

Started by Virginia Maidana, July 28, 2010, 02:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virginia Maidana

Hi Everybody! I  am  Virginia  From  Argentina  but  i  live  in Spain were  in a  fitness  competitor.
here  u have   my  work i  hope u  enjoy  it.


Female Bodybuilding

Virginia "Vicky" Maidana


You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     

   

Born: 7th january 1984, Rosario -Argentina

Marital status: single

Club: Golden Sport Bilbao

Height: 1,60

Your first competition weight: between 51& 53kg

Your first competition is: 2dn May at Bilbao Spain

Why did you started with bodybuilding ? Because I wanted to be fitness model

Other sports before bodybuilding ?
Swimming(12years) skating, sports gimnastics, artistic yoga, fitness
( lifting weights, aerobicas ciclyng indoor since i was 15years old...)

Favorite food for weight reduction: salads and fish

Favorite food after competition: oriental food..

Favorite aerobic activity: swimming , ciclyng

Favorite nutrition supplements: shakes

If you could only do one exercise, which on would you chose? curl biceps

Strongest muscles: cuadriceps

Muscles that you like exercising: legs

How many calories do you take daily? 1800/2000kcal

Favorite celebrity?Ava Cowan

If you won 1 million $$$, what would you buy? 3 houses in different countries

Please tell me something about your daily training routine ?

warming up 10 minutes lifting weights around 1 hour and 35 minutes cardioworkout .
I train 2 differents muscles a day.

How often do you train in a week and how long is a workout ?

the frequency depend on the period of the preparation but normaly between 3 and 5 times a week.

What are the main differences when you train for a competition and in off season ?

When is for competition I never change the planning and I work very hard .
Out off season I am more flexible but I train 3 or 4 times a week.
Normally I eat every kind of healthy food lot of fruits .

What do you like doing in your spare time?traveling ..
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

RobMash

Thanks Pump Room fo the biography

Welcome on this forum Virginia. I like very much your pretty and sweet face and you have good shape too.

In my opinion you have a good predisposition for the bodybuilding. Your legs are musculars even if you are not a bodybuilder. however I respect your decision to be a fitness model

I hope you will find this forum interesting and you inform us about your news and your goals.

By the way you can speak on your countrymen on the board called Foreigns Languages on the homepage of this site.

In addition if you want a personal page on this forumfor advertise you or whatever you want say me,  the admin will be ahppy to create them.

Good navigation!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

Hello Virginia, on the site www.imagevenue you must click on browse, search and download all the photos  you want post and than you must copy the first link and glue it on your post



Don't worry, the first times it happen to wrong to posting  ;)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Virginia Maidana

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Virginia, on the site www.imagevenue you must click on browse, search and download all the photos  you want post and than you must copy the first link and glue it on your post



Don't worry, the first times it happen to wrong to posting  ;)

hi!upsss yes  after a  while trying  i  finally realice it  was  not ok...;-)) but  i didn  have  more  time to  try  to  fix  it...today i tryied  but  i couldnt..
ill post  some otheres.
thanks...

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Virginia, on the site www.imagevenue you must click on browse, search and download all the photos  you want post and than you must copy the first link and glue it on your post



Don't worry, the first times it happen to wrong to posting  ;)

hi!upsss yes  after a  while trying  i  finally realice it  was  not ok...;-)) but  i didn  have  more  time to  try  to  fix  it...today i tryied  but  i couldnt..
ill post  some otheres.
thanks...


You are welcome  ;)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tonio7

Virginia, I wanted to send you a message but your inbox is full.
Can you please clean it up?

Thanks, gracias!