Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Strong_Brunette

Started by Maxximillian10, May 24, 2023, 03:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxximillian10

Guys,  I've met  Strong_Brunette and she is an absolute queen. Her pec bounce is top of HBC.
She is soooo nice girl too!  I think I felt in love:)))


Maxximillian10

Hello everyone again. I forgot to say that she has such amazing content on her OF  (gioiasmith)too. 
She made me a custom vid (not expensive to be honest) and I'm still shocked:)) Fabolous biceps :cool2:

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello everyone again. I forgot to say that she has such amazing content on her OF  (gioiasmith)too. 
She made me a custom vid (not expensive to be honest) and I'm still shocked:)) Fabolous biceps :cool2:

Has she gotten in better shape? I saw her a few months ago and she looked OK but nothing special, Also her biceps did not look that great. She had no peak and there was no separation between her biceps and delts, for example
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Maxximillian10

She will very soon. Back at workout!! Damn....my biggest wish is to be lifted by a girl like her:)))) :heart:

DCReviews

I've been trying to find this profile but haven't been able to successfully, is this person still on HBC?

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been trying to find this profile but haven't been able to successfully, is this person still on HBC?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

DCReviews

Thanks.  She is cute. And speaks Italian 😜

gregsters