Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582854 Posts in 74614 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 08:08:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  I Love Saradas Photo
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I Love Saradas Photo  (Read 6835 times)

luvbarbie

I Love Saradas Photo
« on: July 25, 2010, 10:08:44 pm »
Hello all,
Finally here is my "I Love Saradas Photos'  Taken in Las Vegas this past weekend.

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Re: I Love Saradas Photo
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 11:30:01 pm »
Hello all,
Finally here is my "I Love Saradas Photos'  Taken in Las Vegas this past weekend.

We love you too Bettina. It's an honour for us to see bodybuilders as you who love show their own progress and love the contact of the people and don't think only to emptying the task of the people trough their payment stuff.
You are a true bodybuilder and you have the right mentality that a bodybuilder should have.
Thank you so much!
I Saradas

luvbarbie

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 03:20:27 pm »
Thank you.. I am planning to compete next year, 2011 Masters Nationals in Cleveland if all goes as planned this and next year.

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 03:30:08 pm »
Thank you.. I am planning to compete next year, 2011 Masters Nationals in Cleveland if all goes as planned this and next year.

Great! Please post on this forum your progress
I Saradas

luvbarbie

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 06:38:12 pm »
I mean, Masters Nationals in Pittsburgh..

Offline olenin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 06:42:15 pm »
you look younger and younger everyday..
the curious case of bettina button  :)

luvbarbie

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 08:42:48 pm »
When one finds true happiness in everyday life, it shows in the face and physique you see on stage.

tarta

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 06:34:26 am »
Name: Bettina Salomone
Born: January 6
Sign: Capricorn
Weight: Contest - 160 lbs, Offseason - 175-180 lbs
Height: 5'7"
Resides: Palm Springs, CA
Marital Status: Married
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown

Interests: Traveling, spending time with my man and our friends, going to the theater and movies, reading, enjoying time off from work by relaxing at our pool and jacuzzi, hiking, our boxer dog, volunteering for boxer rescue, the list goes on.... The main thing is to find a healthy balance between "real life" and the sport, and I am finally able to enjoy both with the perfect partner by my side.

Before I got addicted to the iron I was into competitive horseback riding. I started lifting weights about 15 years ago. The trigger was a visit to a local gym in the town I worked as an optician back in Germany. I had to kill two hours of lunch break every day and boy did I kill those two hours !

The second I touched the weights I was hooked, it somehow felt like the right thing to do, something I had always wanted. Soon I started to train with the gym owner, I liked that she was serious about training and the fact that she was a competitive bodybuilder encouraged me even more. I wanted to be on stage one day myself, insane thought at that time, sure but what the hell, it was a goal ;-) ...

Before I started competing successfully (as you can read in my competition history) I went to my first show two years after I started training and that didn't really work that great lol, I placed fifth out of five and wished I was invisible that day haha...

To make a long story short, successful competing started in 1997, I started out with NABBA Germany and took part in great competitions allover Europe, e.g. Spain and Lithuania (ok ok the latter wasn't the greatest experience in terms of traveling and accommodations lol), memories I wouldn't want to miss.

2009: California State Championships 3rd Place HW
2009: Los Angeles Championships 2nd place Heavyweight
2007: Northern Cup Bodybuilding Championships - 1st place Bodybuilding
2007: NPC USA - 6th place Heavyweights
2006: Nationals Bodybuilding & Fitness Championships - 8th place Heavyweight
2005: NPC Jr.Nationals - 1st place Heavyweight
2005: NPC New England Championships - 1st place Heavyweight and Overall
2004: IFBB German Championships - 2nd place Heavyweight
2004: IFBB Qualifier for the German Championships - 1st place Heavyweight and Overall
2003: NPC New England/New Hampshire Tournament of Champions - 1st place Heavyweight and Overall
2003: NPC New England/New Hampshire - 1st place Heavyweight and Overall
2002: Musclemania World Championships - 1st place Heavyweight
1998: NABBA World Championships - 5th place
1998: NABBA European Championships - 1st place and Overall
1998: NABBA Night of Champions (qualifier for the European Championships) - 1st place
1997: NABBA German Championships - 1st place
1997: NABBA qualifier for the NABBA German Championships - 1st place
1997: NABBA European Championships - 1st place Heavyweight
1996: NABBA German Championships - 1st place Heavyweight

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2010, 01:40:00 pm »
bump

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  I Love Saradas Photo

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View