Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Tables Turn

Started by Veer, May 04, 2023, 10:03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veer

Hi guys! This is my first story for the forum. It is on a topic that has been overdone, but is still my absolute favourite. Let me know what you think!

Chapter 1

In a quiet suburban neighborhood, nestled between the towering oak trees, sat a modest two-story house with white picket fences and a perfectly manicured lawn. The sun cast its golden rays over the house, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere that concealed the tumultuous relationship between its two young inhabitants.

Sophie Turner, a spunky 12-year-old girl with boundless energy, sprinted down the stairs, her auburn hair pulled back into a tight ponytail. Her bright green eyes sparkled with excitement as she approached the front door. Today was the day she'd been waiting for - her first official soccer match of the season. Sophie was the epitome of athleticism, excelling in gymnastics, soccer, and boxing. Her lithe frame, toned muscles, and boundless energy made her a force to be reckoned with on any field or in any ring.

Her 16-year-old brother, Ethan Turner, was her polar opposite. With a mop of unkempt brown hair that fell across his forehead, he towered over his sister at six feet tall. His hazel eyes, hidden behind thick-rimmed glasses, reflected a quiet intelligence that was often overshadowed by his sullen demeanor. Ethan had never been interested in sports, instead, finding solace in the world of technology and video games.

As Sophie laced up her soccer cleats by the door, Ethan emerged from the shadows of the living room, his lanky figure draped in his favorite faded black hoodie. The corners of his mouth turned down in a scowl as he took in the sight of his sister, ready for yet another athletic event.

"Hey, squirt," Ethan sneered, eyeing her with disdain. "Off to another pointless practice? You do realize that you're never going to be any good, right?"

Sophie clenched her fists, attempting to hold back the anger that welled up inside her. Ever since she could remember, Ethan had bullied and belittled her, constantly trying to undermine her achievements. With a huff, Sophie pushed past him and slammed the front door behind her, leaving Ethan alone in the house. As she jogged down the street, she felt a mixture of anger and sadness. She couldn't understand why her brother seemed to take pleasure in putting her down. She loved her sports and activities, and she was good at them. Why couldn't he just be happy for her?

Unbeknownst to them, the events of the coming months would reveal that their paths were more intertwined than either of them could have ever imagined. And the strength and resilience that Sophie had developed from her athletic endeavors would not only be tested but would also prove to be a powerful force that would change their lives forever.


Veer

Chapter 2

Sophie's soccer season was off to a great start, and she couldn't have been happier. Her team was leading in the league, and she had scored the winning goal in their last match. Despite Ethan's constant taunting, she felt a sense of pride and accomplishment that fueled her determination to excel in her other sports as well.

One day, after an intense boxing session at the local gym, Sophie returned home, her hands wrapped in tape and her face flushed with exertion. She opened the door to find her brother struggling to move an old, bulky television from the living room to the garage.

"Hey, Ethan, need some help?" Sophie asked, half teasing and half genuine.

Ethan glared at her, sweat dripping from his brow. "No, I don't need help from little girls. I can handle it."

Sophie shrugged and headed upstairs to shower. But just as she was about to disappear from sight, she heard a loud crash followed by a string of curses from her brother. She rushed back down to find Ethan sprawled on the floor, the television just inches from landing on him.

"Are you okay?" Sophie asked, concern evident in her voice.

Ethan's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Yeah, I'm fine," he muttered, barely meeting her eyes. "Just slipped."

Over the next few weeks, Sophie began to pay closer attention to her interactions with her brother. During a family outing to a local amusement park, she challenged Ethan to a game of strength at the high striker, where participants use a mallet to hit a lever, propelling a puck up a tower to ring a bell. To her surprise, she rang the bell with ease, while Ethan couldn't even get the puck halfway up the tower.

A few days later, while helping their mother carry groceries into the house, Sophie found herself effortlessly holding several heavy bags in each hand, while Ethan appeared to struggle with just a couple. These small events further fueled her suspicion that she might be stronger than her brother.

Sophie couldn't help but wonder if her observations were merely coincidences or if there was something more to her strength. She decided that she needed to test her suspicions in a more controlled environment. A plan began to form in her mind – she would challenge Ethan to a series of physical tests, hoping to finally put her doubts to rest.

Veer

Chapter 3: The Subtle Tests

Over the next few days, Sophie planned her strategy meticulously. She knew she had to be careful not to alert Ethan to her suspicions. She wanted to gather as much evidence as possible before confronting him, if necessary.

Her first test was simple. She challenged Ethan to a series of races at the local park. Though she was already aware of her speed and agility from soccer, she wanted to see how her brother fared against her in a head-to-head competition. To her delight, she easily outpaced him, even when she held back slightly to make the races seem more competitive.

The next test involved their shared love for video games. Sophie suggested a friendly gaming marathon, complete with snacks and their favorite multiplayer games. Unbeknownst to Ethan, the real test lay in the heavy bags of chips and drinks she brought from the store. She watched as he struggled to carry the bags up the stairs to his room, while she managed the load with ease.

Sophie's final test required more creativity. She knew she had to find a way to test their strength without raising Ethan's suspicions. She found her opportunity when their father asked for help rearranging the garage. It was the perfect setting for a subtle strength test.

As they worked together to move boxes and old furniture, Sophie kept a close eye on her brother. She suggested they have a "friendly competition" to see who could stack boxes the highest in the shortest amount of time. Ethan, never one to back down from a challenge, readily agreed.

Sophie took the opportunity to lift heavier boxes, testing her limits while watching Ethan struggle with lighter ones. Her suspicions were all but confirmed – she was indeed stronger than her older brother.

With her tests completed, Sophie felt exhilarated. For years and years her brother had had the upper hand, leading to relentless bullying. Now it was her chance. She decided that she would not ket Ethan push her around anymore.

Veer

Chapter 4

Sophie's newfound confidence was evident both on and off the field. She moved with a sense of self-assurance that came from knowing her own strength and abilities. Her successes in soccer, gymnastics, and boxing continued to pile up, and she felt unstoppable.

One day, after a particularly grueling soccer practice, Sophie came home, her face flushed with the satisfaction of a hard workout. Ethan, who was lounging on the couch, glanced up from his phone and sneered.

"Look at you, little miss sports star," he taunted. "Bet you think you're so special, don't you?"

Before, Sophie might have let the comment slide, unwilling to engage in a verbal sparring match with her brother. But today was different. She felt the spark of defiance flare within her.

"Well, at least I'm doing something productive with my time," she shot back, a sly grin on her face. "What have you accomplished today, besides perfecting the art of couch potato?"

Ethan's eyes narrowed, and he stood up, trying to assert his authority over his younger sister. "Watch your mouth, Soph. You're not too big for me to put you in your place."

Sophie crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow, her grin unwavering. "Oh, really? Because from where I'm standing, it looks like I'm the one who's been working on getting stronger, while you've just been sitting around."

Ethan was dumbfounded. His sister had never spoken to him like this before. He opened his mouth to respond, but for once, he found himself at a loss for words.

Sophie held his gaze for a moment before she turned and headed upstairs, leaving her brother standing there in stunned silence.

As she reached her room, Sophie couldn't help but feel a thrill of victory. For the first time in her life, she had stood up to her brother, and he hadn't been able to come back with a retort. It was a small victory, but it meant the world to her.

In the days that followed, Sophie continued to push back against Ethan's taunts, refusing to let him walk all over her.

Veer

Chapter 5

Sophie's newfound confidence and defiance towards Ethan did not go unnoticed. As the days went by, Ethan grew increasingly insecure and resentful of his sister's achievements and the shift in their dynamic. The constant reminder of his own shortcomings fueled his anger, and it was only a matter of time before he lashed out.

One evening, their parents announced that they would be attending a dinner party, leaving the siblings alone for the night. Ethan had been acting especially frustrated that day. Sophie sensed a storm brewing as she watched her brother's eyes narrow and his jaw clench.  She braced herself for what she knew was coming.

No sooner had their parents' car pulled out of the driveway than Ethan stormed into Sophie's room. "You think you're so much better than me now, don't you?" he spat, his voice filled with bitterness.

Sophie sighed, refusing to be baited. "Ethan, I don't think I'm better than you. I'm just standing up for myself. There's no reason for us to fight like this."

But Ethan was beyond reasoning. His face contorted with rage, he continued, "You've always been the golden child, haven't you? Perfect little Sophie, good at everything she tries. Well, I'm sick of it!"

As Ethan lunged at her, anger flared within Sophie. She had enough of her brother's taunts and resentments. This time, she wouldn't back down.

Their fight began with Sophie dodging Ethan's clumsy attempts at grappling her. She used her agility, honed through years of soccer and gymnastics, to evade him. Ethan threw a punch, but Sophie quickly ducked, causing him to stumble and lose his balance.

"You're pathetic, Ethan!" she shouted, seizing the opportunity to counter with a swift jab to his midsection, drawing on her boxing experience. The blow caught Ethan off guard, and he gasped for breath as he tried to recover.

The siblings continued to trade blows, with Sophie's precise, powerful strikes contrasting sharply with Ethan's wild, uncontrolled swings. Sophie landed a roundhouse kick to Ethan's side, sending him staggering back. He retaliated with a desperate haymaker, but Sophie easily ducked under the punch and responded with a sharp uppercut that snapped Ethan's head back.

"You can't even land a single hit!" Sophie taunted, her anger growing with every successful strike.

Ethan, his pride wounded, snarled back, "Just you wait, Sophie! I'll show you!"

But as the fight progressed, it was clear that Sophie had the upper hand. Her years of athletic training in gymnastics and boxing gave her a distinct advantage. Ethan desperately tried to regain control, but Sophie's relentless determination overpowered him.

Finally, Ethan stumbled and fell to his knees, heaving for breath, sweat dripping down his face. Sophie stood over him, her face flushed with anger, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she glared down at him.

"Is that all you've got, Ethan?" she spat, her voice dripping with contempt.

As Ethan looked up at his sister, he realized the tables had turned. For the first time in their lives, Sophie had come out on top.

Veer

Chapter 6

As Sophie looked down at Ethan, years of frustration and resentment came boiling out of her. Her anger momentarily blinded her to reason, and she decided it was time to teach her brother a lesson he would never forget.

Sophie grabbed Ethan's head and forced it between her powerful thighs. Years of gymnastics and soccer had sculpted her leg muscles into lean, formidable weapons. She began to squeeze, the bulging quadriceps and hamstrings exerting immense pressure on Ethan's skull.

Ethan screamed in pain, his cries muffled by Sophie's crushing grip. He clawed at her legs, trying to pry himself free, but her thighs were like steel vices, unyielding and unforgiving.

"Please, Sophie! Stop!" Ethan managed to choke out between gasps, but his sister was deaf to his pleas. Her anger had consumed her, and she was determined to make Ethan pay for the years of torment he had inflicted upon her.

The pressure from Sophie's thighs increased, and Ethan's vision began to blur. His screams grew weaker as he struggled to breathe, and his movements slowed. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Ethan's body went limp, and he lost consciousness.

Sophie, realizing what she had done, immediately released her grip. Ethan's lifeless form crumpled to the floor, and she stared down at him, her anger rapidly subsiding. She felt a mixture of relief, guilt and a strange satisfaction.

Leaving her brother's prone figure on the ground, Sophie retreated to her room, closing the door behind her.

Veer

Note: I may change perspective from time to time, depending on what fits the story best at the time. This next chapter is written from Sophie's perspective.

In the next chapter, written in first person from Sophie's perspective, as Sophie enters her room, she lies down on her bed and thinks about how surprisingly easy it had been to defeat Ethan, and how she could've done it years ago. She gets up and takes off her tshirt and admires herself in the mirror, flexing individual muscle groups. She's proud of herself and convinces herself that it's Ethan's fault that he's so weak, since being the older brother he's supposed to be stronger. Besides, he's the one who started the fight. Moreover, he had it coming after years of bullying. She didn't do anything wrong. But then suddenly she realises that when her parents find out she'd be punished, since Ethan was their favorite. She decides that she wouldn't let that happen. Include detailed physical descriptions.

ChatGPT
!
Chapter 7: Reflections and Resolutions

As I entered my room, I couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. I had finally stood up to Ethan, and I was surprised at how easy it had been to defeat him. Lying down on my bed, I allowed myself a moment to think about the years of torment I had endured at his hands. I couldn't help but wonder why I hadn't done something like this sooner.

Getting up, I took off my t-shirt and stood in front of the mirror, examining my body. My muscles, honed through years of soccer, gymnastics, and boxing, were well-defined and powerful. I flexed my biceps, admiring the way they swelled and tightened, a testament to my dedication and hard work. My abs, too, were sculpted and firm, each muscle group visible beneath my skin.

I felt a surge of pride as I looked at my reflection. It wasn't my fault that Ethan was weak; he was the older brother, and he should have been the stronger one. Besides, he was the one who started the fight. I had simply defended myself against his aggression.

As I continued to inspect my body, I felt more and more justified in my actions. After all the bullying I had suffered, Ethan had it coming. I hadn't done anything wrong, and it was about time he learned his lesson.

But then, a sudden thought struck me: when our parents found out what had happened, I would undoubtedly be punished. Despite everything, Ethan was still their favourite. I couldn't let that happen; I had come too far to be beaten down again.

Determined not to let my victory be overshadowed by punishment, I began to devise a plan. I knew it wouldn't be easy, but I had to try. After all, I had finally found the strength within myself to stand up to my brother, and I refused to let anything take that away from me.

Veer

Chapter 8 (Written from Ethan's perspective)

I woke up on the cold, hard floor, my head throbbing and my body aching all over. Groggily, I tried to piece together what had happened. Flashes of Sophie's powerful punches and the vice-like grip of her legs squeezing my head filled my mind. As I dragged myself to my feet, I couldn't help but feel a mixture of humiliation and disbelief at the thought of my younger sister having beaten me so thoroughly.

With aching limbs, I stumbled to my room, each step sending jolts of pain through my battered body. I entered the bathroom, eager to inspect the damage and wash away the remnants of the brutal fight.

The face that stared back at me in the mirror was almost unrecognizable. A dark, angry shiner was forming around my left eye, and my right cheek was swollen and bruised. Other smaller bruises were scattered across my face and body, a testament to Sophie's relentless assault.

After washing up, I cautiously made my way back to my room, the weight of what had transpired hanging heavily over me. As I entered, I was startled to find Sophie sitting on my bed, dressed in her workout clothes, a smug smile playing on her lips.

"How was your sleep?" she asked, her tone dripping with sarcasm.



Veer

Chapter 9

Ethan acted as if he hadn't heard Sophie's question. The truth was that he was feeling very unnerved. For the first time in his life, he was seeing Sophie in a new light. Heck, how had he not noticed it before? Sitting on his bed, staring daggers at him, with a mischievous smile on her face, this girl was all muscle! From her thick neck to those insane shoulders and arms to those legs! His head still hurt because of those legs. No, he wouldn't let himself think about any of that, he decided.  Instead, he tried to feign authority, and asked, "How dare you enter my room without my permission?" His quivering voice, however, betrayed his fear.

Sophie kept her unnerving glare going, her smile unreadable. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I did not think you would mind." she said, smugly, after a moment. To Ethan, it seemed less like an apology and more like an insult.  "But really, Ethan, what happened to your face?" She asked, pointing at his black eye, clearly mocking it. Ethan could do nothing but stare, completely dumbfounded.  His whole life he had ruled this household and now his sister, a 12 year old girl whom he had always ordered around, had not just given him the worst beating of his life, but now was mocking him about it. Then, seeing no response, Sophie flexed her bicep. A taut, sculpted muscle, the size of a tennis ball, revealed itself. Ethan was sure that his own wiry arms were nothing compared to his sister's, both in terms of size and sheer power. It was that muscle that had powered her piston-like fists as she had beaten him to a pulp. He gulped audibly, his fear apparent, which caused Sophie to giggle. She repeated her question.

Embarrassed, Ethan mumbled the truth. "You... you beat me up."

Sophie slowly got up and started approaching Ethan, one step at a time. Almost subconsciously, he started stepping back, intimidated by his younger sister's newfound confidence. It would have been a funny sight to an outsider, a girl a whole head shorter than her brother stalking him like a predator. But from Ethan's perspective, it was anything but amusing. He couldn't help eyeing Sophie's powerful body in her form-fitting workout attire. Her muscles bounced up with each slow, leisurely step. His sister truly was a sight to behold! He would've been impressed if he was not already terrified by the look on her face. Sophie was smiling her same unnerving smile with an almost innocent and serene look in her eyes. He had seen the manic look on her face during their "fight" She had been mad at him then. She was not mad now. This was something else. Something equally scary, if not more. Ethan suddenly his back hit the wall. He was trapped!

Sophie took her time approaching Ethan, almost silently daring him to do something. Finally she came and stood close to him, barely reaching his chin. Her eyes not leaving his for a second, she lightly tapped his stomach twice with her fist. Even tapping, her stance was perfect, thanks to her years in boxing.  "I couldn't hear you," she said, her tone menacing. Ethan's brain went into overdrive. Even her taps had hurt, his stomach was still sore from her earlier onslaught. Surely she wouldn't do it again, would she? He quickly realized she wanted him to lie, and blurted out, "I got mugged by a couple of thugs in the street."

Sophie seemed satisfied. She tapped his cheeks gently and said, "Good boy" and turned to leave the room. Though it was a demeaning gesture, Ethan felt a sense of relief wash over him. Suddenly, Sophie whirled back around and said, "Just so you don't forget,". She put one foot back, he saw her arm move and, without warning, she punched him in the stomach with astonishing speed.

The speed of the punch failed to show its power. Sophie had only hit him with jabs up until now. This was a haymaker, her strongest punch yet. Ethan folded around her fist as the air escaped his body in one swift whoosh. Then, after a moment, came the pain, as if someone had dropped hot lava straight into his belly. He grabbed his stomach which had started cramping up, still bent over, and started coughing and desperately gasping for breath. Even after their earlier altercation, he hadn't truly grasped the extent of Sophie's strength, but now it was impossible to deny. His mind flashed back to the times when Sophie had tried to tell him about how she had knocked out her opponent in boxing class and he had brushed her off. He wished he had listened then, but maybe a part of him did not want to acknowledge his sister's athletic ability. Well, now he was gonna have to.  While Ethan was thinking all of this, Sophie stood there watching, enjoying his reaction. Satisfied, she finally withdrew her fist, turn around, and left the room beaming, leaving Ethan to recover.

In the aftermath of their confrontation, Ethan would be forced to confront his own vulnerability and the reality of his sister's strength. As they navigated their new dynamic, they would both discover just how much they had underestimated one another, and how much they still had to learn about themselves.

Veer

Chapter 10 (From Sophie's perspective)

Back in my room, I couldn't help but feel ecstatic about how well my plan had worked. I had been nervous going in, about how I was going to convince him. I was even willing to negotiate doing his chores around the house for a week, if he did not tell on me. Entering his room without his permission had been a spur-of-the-moment decision, I had never done it before and he enters mine without asking all the time! But then, seeing him leave his washroom, I saw how dishevelled he was. His face was covered with bruises and shiners, that I had given him. To be honest it looked kind of funny. I'll never forget his reaction when he saw me sitting in his bed. I was expecting him to shout at me like he would have done in the past. But he barely made a whimper! He sounded really scared. My brother was afraid of me! I could tell by the way he stood there ogling at me. He looked so beaten, so vulnerable, so....weak. The rest of our interaction had come naturally, almost subconsciously to me. I had relished every moment of it, even if I had gotten a little carried away with that final punch. My coaches always tell me that I have a mean right hook. I just had not expected his stomach to give way so quickly. But he had it coming, with all the torment he has put me through. With a sense of satisfaction, I happily drifted off to sleep, eager for the new day to begin.

The next morning, I came down to the breakfast table and saw our parents fussing over Ethan's injuries. Feigning innocence, I asked, "What happened?"

My mother, clearly concerned, informed me that Ethan had been mugged. I had half-expected him to go back on his word, but I was delighted to learn that my brother had listened to me and lied to cover up the real story. No had not just listened to me. He had actually been too afraid not to listen. I almost burst out laughing at that thought, but had to look concerned for my parents' sake. I also noticed Ethan avoiding eye contact with me, clearly uncomfortable with the situation.

I was wearing my school uniform, a knee-length skirt that left my legs exposed. When our parents weren't looking, I playfully slapped my thigh, drawing Ethan's attention to it.  I flexed, the muscle rippling beneath the skin, reminding Ethan of being trapped by it. He instantly flinched, causing my mother to ask what happened and me to giggle silently from behind her. I couldn't wait to discover new ways of playing with my brother now that I held the upper hand.

I tapped Ethan's cheeks again, just like the previous night, right in front of our parents. It was like a dare, an open challenge for him to try and retaliate. I knew that I was playing with fire, but I had a feeling that he would stay put, and he did! "Get well soon," I said, in a sugary sweet, sing-song voice, before happily skipping off to school, leaving Ethan to stew in his humiliation.

Veer

Chapter 11

Over the next few weeks, Sophie left Ethan more or less alone, save for a few occasional taunts and teasing. Now that they both knew who was stronger, she could tease him about his physique without any reservations, especially when their parents were not around. She had taken to calling him "big brother" sarcastically, always emphasizing the word "big" to remind him of his almost comic inadequacy. She knew that he hated it every time she used the nickname.

For instance, one day, when they were watching TV together, Sophie turned to Ethan and said, "Big brother, could you please pass the remote? If you can lift it, that is." She laughed as Ethan, visibly annoyed, handed her the remote. A month ago she would have gotten an earful for saying something like that. Now, she just got the remote.

Another time, at dinner, Sophie remarked, "Wow, big brother, you're eating so little. I guess you don't need much fuel for your, uh, strenuous activities," she said. They both knew that the reason he did not eat was because he lost virtually no energy, spending all day on his computer. Sophie, on the other hand, had an unquenchable appetite, pushing her body to its limits every day.

Occasionally, she would subtly flex her muscles in front of him, effectively intimidating him each time. She also chose the most unlikely moments to do so, making his reactions that much more entertaining. Once, when they had just returned from school and were about to enter the house, Sophie suddenly ran up ahead, jumped up and grabbed the doorframe, and slowly executed a perfect pull up. As she did so, Ethan did not have enough space to enter and was forced to watch in jealousy, knowing fully well that he could not do one in his dreams. Once she was done, she dropped back down, turned around, and still standing in the doorway, casually stretched her arms above her head. Except that it was anything but casual, as her forearms and biceps bulged, pumped. Ethan could clearly see the veins running up and down her tanned arm, something that he had never seen on himself. She then asked, "So, big brother, how was school today?" Ethan could barely stammer a response, his eyes fixated on her arms.

One day, as Sophie passed by Ethan's room, she saw him standing there shirtless. She could not believe that she had once been afraid of him. He looked so pathetic, she could count his ribs on her fingers. But that's not what caught her eye; A large bruise, the size of her fist was still visible on his flabby stomach – a bluish-black remnant of her last punch. Sophie herself had not realised that her punch had had such an impact. It was a fascinating sight.  one deserving of a closer look. Deciding to pay him an unwelcome visit, she entered his room, much to his chagrin. He remained frozen in place, like a cat in front of a moving car, as she approached him. Getting close, she leaned in to inspect her handiwork.

Sophie put single finger on the bruise, making him flinch. Then, slowly, she traced the finger around the bruise, with Ethan getting more and more nervous with each passing second. Then, she quickly leaned back and shot out her fist in a blur, stopping just an inch before perfectly hitting the spot again. She looked up to see his fear-stricken face, almost on the verge of tears. Ethan was terrified of her punches. They were like weapons in his eyes, it was almost unfair that she could dole out however many of them she wished whenever she pleased. It was all he could do not to cry. His reaction was priceless to Sophie. Giggling, she left the room. It was amusing how much she could intimidate him without uttering a word.

However, apart from these incidents, Sophie let Ethan's physical injuries heal, while the mental ones persisted. Ethan couldn't shake the nagging feeling that Sophie wasn't done with him. Despite the occasional taunts and teasing, there was an uneasy calm in their interactions, and he couldn't help but feel like he was caught in the eye of a storm, waiting for the other shoe to drop.


Chainer★

Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jeffbeans

Any chance of an update on this fantastic story?