LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [boblewis] B'reanna the Muscle Goddess in "Meet the Twins"

Started by boblewis, July 18, 2010, 04:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boblewis

I'm a long time lurker who's decided to contribute by writing some stories you might enjoy. This is an old story I've adapted as part of a series Im thinkng of writing about a huge black muscle goddess and her victims. If it's received positively, I'll write some more chapters. I'd also appreciate karma as that might help me get VIP status. In any case, enjoy.

B'reanna the Muscle Goddess in
Meet the Twins

by boblewis


B'reanna smiled at Mark Peterson, a glint of pure evil in her eyes. "These are really interesting, his breasts," she said, lowering her eyes to look at them. She reached back and loosened the straps of her bikini top, and slowly removed it. Her breasts sprang forward, enormous, bobbing high and firm as her thick pectoral muscles held them up.

Despite being helplessly tied up spread-eagled on the upright X-shaped cross he was bound to, Mark couldn't take his eyes of those ebony tits. His cock got stiff and stood forward.

"Like them, do you?", she laughed. As B'reanna looked into Mark's eyes, she lifted one huge breast towards her mouth and slowly began to lick and suck on the nipple. "I bet you'd like to do this, wouldn't you", she asked as she continued to mouth and lick them, making small slurping and moaning noises as she did. "Yes", Mark stammered, but his mouth was so dry and he was so transfixed that the word sounded like a croak.

"Oh, you'll have to do better than that", she sighed stepping closer until her breasts were in front of his face, but just out of reach. "Try harder", she said, and he strained forward to kiss them, but they were just beyond where he could touch them with his lips. "Don't worry," she laughed. "When I'm done with you, you won't want to be within 10 feet of them".

"You see", she continued, "as part of my alteration, my breasts have been augmented by a special liquid metal. Electrodes go from them directly to control centers in my brain. So just by willing it, I can make my breasts be soft as pillows or as hard as cement. And because my musculature is so well developed, the extra weight doesn't bother him, and I can maneuver them as deftly as he can another pair of arms. So I can do some real damage with these babies. Want a demonstration?"

"No, please don't", he whispered, remembering what she had done with to him with other parts of that magnificent body.

"Oh, but it's not up to you to decide anything, is it? Because I'm totally in control here. And I'll do whatever I want to my little crush toy, just like I always have. Just like I always will.  So let's play!"

With that she moved forward and placed Mark's head between those enormous breasts. Instantly his breath was cut off. Mark struggled to move his head, but it was held firmly, not tightly, but enough so that he couldn't move. As Mark struggled harder, he could feel those huge breasts tightening just a bit more firmly, so that his mouth and nose were pressed tightly against them, and he was completely unable to breathe. He tried to move his head to get some air, but she held him tightly with those muscular tits.

"I love it when you struggle", B'reanna sighed, "because it just weakens you further, and your resistance gets less and less, and there's less and less air, so you'll black out that much sooner." She was right. Mark could feel the air leaving his lungs. He made little gasping noises, but he was unable to replace the oxygen that was slowly ebbing from his lungs. His struggles grew weaker, until he could only move feebly. Mark felt himself slowly starting to fade out. His body grew slack. "Night night", she giggled.

At some point Mark came to. His head was now free from that fleshy prison, but he felt weak and sick. Mark slowly came out of it. As he regained consciousness, he saw that B'reanna was still standing in front of him. Her hands were slowly but efficiently massaging his cock. The sensation flooded through him, and he woke up quickly, moaning at the powerful emotions she was generating in him.

"I find that's the best way to wake up my victims", B'reanna laughed. "They think they're going to get a reward for their suffering, but the only reward is more pain. Much more pain". As she spoke, she increased the tempo of her massaging. Mark was thrashing now, as her hand job brought him to the brink of orgasm. He started gasping.

"Not for you, my darling", she said and suddenly squeezed his shaft, her biceps swelling with the effort. Mark screamed as his near orgasm was brought to an agonizing halt, the semen forced backward into him.

"Remember I said about being able to control the hardness of my breasts? Well, I have a treat for you, or really for me." B'reanna looked at him, smiled, and frowned slightly. He could hear a liquid sound emanating from her breasts, and they swelled noticeably.

"Now they have the consistency of wet cement. Ever have a bag of wet cement smash into your face? It really hurts. Ever have that done to you over and over again? It really hurts a lot. Let me show you".

B'reanna moved forward slightly, but instead of doing anything with her breasts, she wrapped one hand gently around his cock and with the other hand pressed firmly under his balls. Instantly he became hard again, gasping as she did this. She then straddled by cock between her muscular thighs and held him firmly. She tilted his head up slightly so he was looking directly into her eyes.,

"Now," she said. "You'll have to lie still while I demonstrate, because if you thrash around, I'll squeeze you a little harder and if you're not careful, your cock could rip right off. Understand?"

Mark could only stammer in his fear and pain, and B'reanna suddenly tightened her grip on his cock until he thought she'd crush it flat. "I didn't hear you", she said. The pain was unbearable. "Yes, yes, please stop", Mark managed to blurt out. B'reanna relaxed the grip back to its original state.

"Good", she said. "Now, I'm going to punch you with my right tit. All I need to do is flex my pec, and it'll pop right into your face. And remember, don't move if you know what's good for you. Ready? Well, it doesn't matter one way or another."

B'reanna moved a bit closer, so all he could see was one of her huge breasts in front of him, quivering slightly with raw power. Suddenly Mark saw a slight twitch of her pec, and B'reanna's breast popped forward and slammed into his face. It was like being hit with a brick. Mark's face erupted in pain. He thought maybe his nose was broken. Mark couldn't believe how hard her breast was or how much it had hurt when she struck him.

"Hurts, doesn't it?", she smirked. "And that was a just a love tap. Let me hit you harder with the other one".

"No, please don't", Mark begged, his head recoiling backwards. Suddenly Mark felt incredible agony in his cock as B'reanna mashed it with her power packed thighs. "Look at me," she commanded. Mark's eyes were shut with pain. "Look at me", she repeated as she squeezed even harder. The pain was unbearable. Mark managed to open his eyes and looked into the steady gaze of her ice-blue eyes.

"Now, you will do exactly as you're told, or I will crush your cock beyond recognition, and you know I can do that easily, don't you?" Mark couldn't answer he was in so much pain. "Don't you?", asked B'reanna more firmaly as she slowly but methodically tightened her grip. Mark couldn't believe the pain. It was as if his cock was trapped in an ever-tightening vise. "Yes, please, I can't take it any more!," Mark groaned. "I'll do whatever you ask. Just stop!!!"

"Oh, you'll just have to take whatever I dish out, because you have no choice. he'm in charge, I'm in control, and your pathetic weak body is mine to do whatever I want."

B'reanna finally relaxed her vise grip on Mark's dick. After a moment, she repositioned herself so her left tit faced directly in front of him. "Now don't move", she commanded. Mark didn't but shut his eyes in fear. "Open your eyes", she said. Mark did, and all he could see in front of him was that huge breast, awesome in its hard power.

B'reanna shrugged her pec, and her breast plowed into Mark's face. The pain was worse than before.

"Mmm, that felt good", she murmured. "Think I'll have a little tit punching workout. My tits, your head".

With that, B'reanna started pummeling Mark's face with her breasts, shifting between them as if she were a boxer, smashing his face with a series of blows. Sometimes she would hit him with a series of jabs from one breast, then shift to the other and do the same. Sometimes she would carefully aim her shot at one part of his face, pause, and let out a particularly hard blow. With each blow, she grunted quietly as she struck.

After five minutes or so, B'reanna stopped. Mark's face was a wreck. Every inch of it was smashed and in pain. Mark was groggy from the force of the blows, but B'reanna deliberately kept from knocking him out so he could feel every blow that landed.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


boblewis

Still clutching his cock with her thighs, B'reanna paused and leaned back to admire her handiwork. "You look pretty bad", she said, but there was no sympathy in her voice. "That felt great. I forgot to mention that I can adjust the sensitivity of my breasts as well as their hardness, so smashing you like that really turns me on. I probably orgasmed half-a-dozen times then, but I doubt you noticed. Now let's try something different. I call this dual steel rollers, and if you think what I just did to you hurts, you won't believe how bad this feels."

B'reanna moved forward again, rolled back both her shoulders so that her breasts separated, and placed them on either side of Mark's head. She wasn't trying to smother him, so he could breathe. Once again they were pillow soft, and she started to roll them across the sides of his face. Despite the incredible pain he was in, the sensation was incredibly erotic, and Mark started moaning and trying to move his cock in her thigh lock. But B'reanna was having none of that. She maintained her tight grip, so Mark could only thrash in frustration.

"You're having too much fun, which means I just have to hurt you harder, don't I". she said.
"This feels pretty good right now, but that won't last. Here come the steel rollers. What I do is alternate the weight between the top part of my breast and the bottom part, which creates a rolling sensation. I slowly increase the overall weight, so it gets tighter and tighter against your skull. I'll probably crack just about every bone in your head. But enough talk..."

B'reanna started rolling her breasts against Mark's head. At first it just felt uncomfortable, as his head was rolled around. First Mark would feel the pressure on his temples, as the top of his head was compressed together, and then that would ease to be replaced by his jaw being compressed. But as she increased the weight, the pressure grew, until it started to hurt terribly. Mark felt as if his head was being compressed between two solid steel rollers. His jaw throbbed as she squeezed and released, squeezed and released, over and over again. Mark's eyes started to bulge out of their sockets, and he could feel some liquid oozing out of them. The pressure got worse. He'd never felt such pain in his life. The bones started to crackle as they gave way to the enormous pressure. Mark was sure he was going to die.

Mark don't know how long this went on for, because mercifully he blacked out. At some point he came to, in the same way as before, except this time instead of her hands bringing him back to life, B'reanna had bent down and engulfed by cock in her huge tits, which had resumed being pillow soft. She was slowly and gently squeezing her tits against his cock. Despite the incredible pain he had endured, Mark continued to be instantly aroused.

Noticing that he had regained consciousness, B'reana stopped and stood up. Mark was left with his shaft hanging in mid-air, unsatisfied yet again.

"Can't come, huh?", she smiled at him. "We'll have to do something about that, but not quite yet. How do you feel? Wasn't that cool the way I smashed your head in with just my breasts?" As B'reanna gently placed one manicured hand on his face, Mark screamed in agony..

"Oh, did da poor widdle man get his face bwoken by the widdle girl's bweasts?", B'reanna baby-talked."That's alright. I'm almost done with you. I don't think your face can take much more, but there's one more piece of you I'm dying to shatter. Your ribs. With one powerful double breast punch at maximum hardness."

B'reanna crouched slightly so that her breasts were even with his chest. She moved forward and kissed him lightly the lips, then smiled. "Now I want you to look me in the eye while I crush your ribs. And you'd better not close your eyes or look away if you know what's good for you." Mark had no choice but to do as B'reanna, the huge black muscle goddess, commanded. "Good", she said and frowned slightly "I've adjusted the hardness of my breasts to maximum. They're about as hard as granite. Funny thing is they feel light as a feather to me. But they won't feel that way to you. Ready? Say 'bye bye' to your ribs."

B'reanna slowly hunched her shoulder, then suddenly pulled them back and thrust her chest forward with her massively-muscled pecs. Both breasts crashed into Mark's chest simultaneously. His ribs cracked and shattered as he screamed. Mark begged for the release of unconsiousness, but he remained awake, his entire chest on fire. Every breath was agony.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boblewis

B'reanna stepped back to admire her handiwork. "So now you know what it feels like to be at the receiving end of my powerful breasts", she said. "I could easily break every bone in your body with them. But I'm done with you. At least for now. Time for that reward I promised earlier. Except with the way I've broken your body, it's the last thing you'll enjoy. But I'll get off on it."

She moved forward and once again wrapped her thighs around Mark's cock and held it in an iron embrace. Despite his agony, he instantly hardened. B'rianna pressed her breasts gently against Mark's chest and started rubbing them in a circular motion, mashing  his shattered ribs further. Mark tried to scream, but she cut off the scream by covering his mouth with her lips. Her tongue pushed through and filled his mouth, completely suffocating him. Mark's lungs desperately pushed against his shattered ribs, which compounded the pain.

B'reanna released him just as he was about to go under, but still held his cock prisoner in her thighs. She tilted Mark's head up and looked at him straight in the eye. "Mmm, that felt nice", she purred. "And now for the last game. Live or Die. It all depends on whether you're too broken to play with anymore, and how well you play the game. I'm going to choke you with my tits. If you maintain eye contact the entire time, you live. If not, you die. Simple rules, no? Ready?"

B'reanna now placed his neck between her massive breasts and became to squeeze with her heavily-muscled pecs. Mark could feel his neck compressing. The neck bones started to crackle, and his tongue hung out of his mouth as she squeezed tighter. Mark desperately hung on the maintain eye contact.

She smiled one last time. "Good," she said. "I was hoping you'd hang in there, 'cause you're fun to play with. So bye bye for now. You'll have time to heal, and then I'll be back to wreck you again, maybe with my breasts, or maybe with another part of my body. And I'll do it over and over and over again to my little crush toy, because I am your Muscle Goddess, and you are my slave. Blink to indicate you understand and agree."

Mark blinked, because he had no choice, and because he wanted her so badly. In spite of the endless pain, he wanted to be hurt and dominated by this powerful Nubian muscle goddess with her incredible body.

With that, B'reanna suddenly tightened the hold on Mark's neck, and gave a powerful thrust with her thighs. Mark came immediately, screaming as power of the orgasm ripped through his shattered body, causing incredible pleasure and pain at the same time. And he blacked out.

B'reanna smiled and admired her handiwork, every muscle in her 6' 4" frame alive with power. She dragged Mark back to cell, tossed him in and shut the door, and after showering and dressing left the building, her mind already planning how she would torture Mark at their next encounter.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

aldebaran086


Lupus753


dynamo248

I remember the original an have been looking for this story for years!  Well done.