LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lenka Ferencukova

Started by knufflschmoe, March 21, 2023, 09:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knufflschmoe

Lenka is offering sessions again (in europe) , after a break of several years...


had anyone  had a session recenty with her ......?! (.she is listed under an "artist name" on wB270...)


(-only found one comment from several years /which was not so positve ,then-so perhaps anyboby has had a better experinence ?!)

so if sh´s worth to meet / fee ?....


knufflschmoe


wcblaster

wrote her on intsa. its 275€ for training-session with her in prague

greetz Markus

Halfspider

What do you mean by sessions?

fraggle2022

I'm meeting up with her for a muscle worship session, will let you know how it goes.

Camper

Fraggle, your inbox is full. Wondering if you could give some details on your session with Lenka. Very curious.

fraggle2022

Due to transport issues my side it didn't happen. She was understanding though, hope to see her next time.

clay99

Has anyone met her in person this year?

On HBC doesn't come across as very engaging but maybe she's different in real sessions

Makko2

I am interested too.
I dream meeting her in Italy, but she doesn't travel in this period. She must be really strong and sexy althought I fear she has hundreds of boundaries to respect... Please, tell me too if u have yet met her. Write me privately too, if you want...

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am interested too.
I dream meeting her in Italy, but she doesn't travel in this period. She must be really strong and sexy althought I fear she has hundreds of boundaries to respect... Please, tell me too if u have yet met her. Write me privately too, if you want...

Yh I don't think she even does topless. Muscle worship clothed only sessions

Makko2

Thanks for this observation. Althought I was already expecting no nudity by a girl like her. But it seems she doesn't do any lift&carry type of things, because she doesn't want to hurt herself. Is it true? Have you ever been lifted by her during a session? Thanks for your answers!

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for this observation. Althought I was already expecting no nudity by a girl like her. But it seems she doesn't do any lift&carry type of things, because she doesn't want to hurt herself. Is it true? Have you ever been lifted by her during a session? Thanks for your answers!

Yh looks like she has too many rules guess her cheap price reflects that

mikem2436

I sessioned with her a while back and it was mostly muscle worship but she was competing at the Chicago Pro that week and she was in contest shape so it was pretty nice 😊

clay99

Mike did she do topless? Release?

mikem2436


clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She didn't just bikini

Dang, is she more masculine in the flesh? She looks huge on her IG right now