Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Suzie "Robin" Johnson

Started by headache, July 12, 2010, 03:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headache

I looked and looked and it's hard to believe that no one here (as far as I could see) has mentioned one of the all-time greats; Robin. I've always been drawn to the more feminine, less muscular, hot looking female wrestler who could still make me feel overpowered. Since I had been collecting videos for a long time I was very aprehensive of contacting anyone for a session. Well, once I got over my initial fear I contacted Suzie and we agreed to a session when she was in town. Anticipation of those beautiful legs and ass wrapped around my head was distracting me for weeks! Finally the day arrived and although she has to be at least 50 years old she is a remarkably beautiful woman with a great body and a wonderful personality. She was most accomodating and gave me my choice of what she would wear. I was like a kid in a candy store! I chose a tight, tiny thong bikini, told her that I wante to be scissored in every way possible with the accent on her famous reverse scissor. My heart was beating like a rabbit and I was happy to let her dominate me. I'm 6' tall and 200 lbs but once she got me between those legs I was helpless (if unwilling) to escape. She could have easily knocked me out and asked me if that was something I would like....I quickly replied, NO!! But she had me tapping at will in any scissor hold she applied. I was quite surprised at her strength. I asked for a little L & C and she leg lifted me and gave me a short piggy back. at 5'7" and 120 lbs. I was surprised she could do that too! She was a lot of fun, professional and amazingly hot!!! She fufilled all of my scissor fantasies with the exception of sex, of course. Being my first time I did not think asking would be appropriate. I've seen her several times since and she has allowed me to film a couple of sessions too (for an extra $100.00). The economy being what it is I sadly, have not seen her recently but if a hot blonde with beautiful, feminine features who can scissor the life out of you is your thing then Robin is your girl. Has anyone else here had a session with her? Next post will be about Jeanne  "Hollywood" Basone.



MrSteed

Great post. It's my pleasure to give you your first karma.

I have not seen her, but Robin looks like a beautiful woman for any age. Have you ever wrestled her at least semi-competitively, or do you just like scissor sessions?




iguana29

Met up with Suzie few years ago now.
Great lady and a great session. Did semi comp also, she gave me a run for my money ;)

headache

Thanks for the Karma Mr. Steed and no, I did not attempt to challenge her at first but at my third session I tried to escape her scissors (impossible) but I was able to overpower her when she tried to keep me on my back....but just barely. Amazingly strong for her size and physique. Scissors are my thing and she delivered them in spades. A great and funny lady to boot.