⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Brandnewmuscle

Started by BigelowMask, March 12, 2023, 01:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigelowMask

Hi guys, anyone seen Brandnewmuscle from Germany? I saw a post in 2017 that she didn't turn up for a session. But keen to hear more recent reviews.


Tiberius

 I met her at her place and the session went as planned.  She was in great shape

hpr9933

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met her at her place and the session went as planned.  She was in great shape

When did you meet with her? I'm considering next month.

marfam

Saw her a few months back. She is very nice and likes to please.
Good session for me.

ep92010

has anyone seen her recently? i was thinking of trying to meet her. how strong is she? she's a bit masculine looking for my taste, but she's tall and big so I am curious to try. thanks

Del4

Hi all, has anyone seen Brand New Muscle, from Germany? She is in my city next week and I was considering trying to book with her. In terms of body and strength she looks great, but I was not sure how masculine she looks facially? How are her sensual sessions?

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met her at her place and the session went as planned.  She was in great shape

These reviews kill me!

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met her at her place and the session went as planned.  She was in great shape

These reviews kill me!

I don't go too much into detail without asking beforehand if it is okay. A sessionette I mentioned by name recognized what I wrote. It was okay with her for me to write detailed reviews and to continue doing so but she could have as easily cut me off.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met her at her place and the session went as planned.  She was in great shape

These reviews kill me!

I don't go too much into detail without asking beforehand if it is okay. A sessionette I mentioned by name recognized what I wrote. It was okay with her for me to write detailed reviews and to continue doing so but she could have as easily cut me off.

This isn't a review.  It's like going to yelp and writing that you ate at a restaurant without describing the food, service. 

You can describe the session, and things that happened, her strength, your size to draw a comparison or idea.  ALL SESSION WOMEN ALLOW REVIEWS as long as it is honest and you don't expose sexual acts they don't want mention.  But this is literally what this site is for or sessiongirls as well or anything with a review option.  It is not up to the session woman to get reviewed or not.  This has been a thing for over 20 years

derted

For me shes one of the baddest girls there. Shes very reserved in the muscle worship. Also she is a bit to masculine for me. But she has a nice personality

Marburg

She is in a very good shape. A little bit masculine and realy strong.

petitfilou87

For all the sessions you did with her, was she always clean-shaven (face and body)? Thank you.

Makko2

Hi! Have you had a recent session with Brandnewmuscle? I don't think she will come to my country soon, but I'd like to know her skills in lift&carry. I am about 60 kg and 156 cm tall, so not so hard to lift, but I'd like to know more about her.
Thanks a lot to all!!!