⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Artist - bolo

Started by bolo, March 08, 2023, 03:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolo

Hello there,
I retired as an artist, but I still casually draw sketches during livestreams on twitch
Here are some of my recent sketches, hope you enjoy them

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bolo

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

bolo

latest addition to the roster of characters, here is Naama, a very beefy demon girl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bolo

I made a fanart of Brynhild, a character from the game called infinite magicraid.
She's fit :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bolo

beefy boxer Layla doing pull ups

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bolo

i made a little biceps flex animated gif, sadly the preview thumbnail is bugged  :'(
you'll have to click the thumbnail to see the actual gif
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bolo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bolo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bolo

a new sketch from latest livestream
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bolo

a new one
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

elee0228

You're bolorny on DA right? I like your stuff, why'd you retire?
[Applaud] if you like my posts. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bolo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're bolorny on DA right? I like your stuff, why'd you retire?
Yes, I am bolorny.

I tried to be an artist for two years and half, and it didn't work out at all.
At the start, I got many commissions, it was promising. But over the months, it went down real fast.
In the end, although my skill improved, nobody were willing to do commissions, even at a VERY discounted price (5-10€ per pic).
Also too few were willing to watch the art livestreams (0-1 viewers most of the time, 3-4 at very rare peak attendance), even though i was doing free sketch requests nearly every day.
So it turned out I had zero financial support : no commissions, no donations, even when it's completely free support with livestream twitch ads, nobody watched to support me.

With such an unsupporting community, why should I even keep trying ?   :shucks
It resulted into mental breakdown and depression, and I deleted all my social networks (dA, pixiv, twit***,...)   :angry:

Nowadays, I only get one viewer on my livestream, and that's just my own feedback.  :woohoo:

elee0228

That sucks. Sorry to hear all that you went through. I'm glad you are still drawing, though. 
[Applaud] if you like my posts. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bolo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bolo

Tifa in Beefa mode I just finished on livestream

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bolo

some more unfinished sketches

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login