⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ginger Martin

Started by HectorTheInspector, February 25, 2023, 01:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HectorTheInspector

Is she still offering sessions? If so, has anyone seen her recently?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have a remarkable talent for overrated self-confidence. I've been a member for 12 years, accumulated more than 4 days of online time, and built a posting history that's almost entirely session-related while contributing very little information of actual value.
Despite repeated warnings from the moderators, I kept posting "What Happened to Session Providers?" inquiries over and over again. Predictably, that earned me a lifetime ban from Saradas. In short, I'm a self-inflicted cautionary tale, a douchebag from Tujunga, California.

HectorTheInspector

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have a remarkable talent for overrated self-confidence. I've been a member for 12 years, accumulated more than 4 days of online time, and built a posting history that's almost entirely session-related while contributing very little information of actual value.
Despite repeated warnings from the moderators, I kept posting "What Happened to Session Providers?" inquiries over and over again. Predictably, that earned me a lifetime ban from Saradas. In short, I'm a self-inflicted cautionary tale, a douchebag from Tujunga, California.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is she still offering sessions? If so, has anyone seen her recently?

She left the sport and everything connected to it. Ginger and her husband found religion several years ago.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

VegasAce

Does she have any social media? And I always thought she was religious?

KingBoy99

I wonder if she is still as muscular as she used to be 10 years ago. She's probably reaching her 50's right now.

VegasAce

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wonder if she is still as muscular as she used to be 10 years ago. She's probably reaching her 50's right now.

I highly doubt it. Bodybuilding at her level is pretty unsustainable without constant blasting and cruising (PEDs,) and if she left the industry and disappeared from social media and isn't doing any shows, I don't know what the incentive is to stay at that peak shape.

Might still be lifting, but off the drugs.

mmmfitgirls

Now that's a memory, she was awesome