⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Dressed to kill

Started by CDNFBBFAn, February 20, 2023, 01:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDNFBBFAn


Has anybody ever bought any special items of clothing or sexy outfits for a lady to wear during a session?

I love seeing a muscular woman in a tight dress (thank you Janice Ragain) and a pair of sexy stiletto boots. There's nothing sexier than that if you ask me, especially when the dress comes off and the boots stay on ;)

If you ever had a session girl wear high heel boots during your encounter there's a good chance I bought them for her.

CDNFBBFAn

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

bicepman75

You're speaking my language.  Love seeing a big fbb in a tight dress, muscles bulging. Last few sessions (pre-covid in Australia - sigh) I brought along a dress and the ladies were happy to wear it
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

Many ladies post wishlists now, makes it easier to buy/bring them things you like as well since they tell you their size. I've often bought ladies I knew I wanted to see in advance items or shoes, it acts as a tip which you can enjoy yourself in the session and they still remember you bought it for them next time.

artax

Jen Kennedy always wore these very tight dresses - took Wild Kat out to dinner years ago and she was wearing something tight and short - barely covered her

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jen Kennedy always wore these very tight dresses - took Wild Kat out to dinner years ago and she was wearing something tight and short - barely covered her
I think they assume if you are taking them out it's partly because you want them to show off a little in public.