Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FBBFEMBOMB'S AI work

Started by ktxb, January 16, 2023, 05:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ktxb

FBBFEMBOMB'S AI work:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

full works only You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


ktxb

FBBFEMBOMB'S AI work:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

full works only You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ktxb

FBBFEMBOMB'S AI work:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

full works only You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is a #SL [=Second Life] topic. A.I. belongs in an A.I. thread.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Flex dir


ktxb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is a #SL [=Second Life] topic. A.I. belongs in an A.I. thread.

yes, sure but when I created a separate topic dedicated to the work of this author with AI pictures - that AI topic was removed.. So I just put it here.

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
yes, sure but when I created a separate topic dedicated to the work of this author with AI pictures - that AI topic was removed.. So I just put it here.

Understood. Although that's puzzling. Removal doesn't seem justified, since there are several other '#AI-created' threads in this sub-forum. In any case, a new #AI area has just been added to the *ART/FICTION* section; perhaps those images will get moved there eventually.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

ktxb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
yes, sure but when I created a separate topic dedicated to the work of this author with AI pictures - that AI topic was removed.. So I just put it here.

Understood. Although that's puzzling. Removal doesn't seem justified, since there are several other '#AI-created' threads in this sub-forum. In any case, a new #AI area has just been added to the *ART/FICTION* section; perhaps those images will get moved there eventually.

I understand and I will not post AI photos here, no problem. well, those people who are interested in it will be able to find them on the author's page on other sites...

ktxb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
yes, sure but when I created a separate topic dedicated to the work of this author with AI pictures - that AI topic was removed.. So I just put it here.

Understood. Although that's puzzling. Removal doesn't seem justified, since there are several other '#AI-created' threads in this sub-forum. In any case, a new #AI area has just been added to the *ART/FICTION* section; perhaps those images will get moved there eventually.

The new section " Muscular AI Generated Art" has been created, so the members can post that kind of content there from now on.
-Mod 'A'


It's great that the AI photos was moved to a separate thread, thanks!!  :bravo:

ktxb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

full works only You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ktxb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dwrighr

Wich application do you use for create that images?

ktxb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wich application do you use for create that images?

I don't know how is made. I'm not fbbfembomb, I just one of the admirers and patrons of this artist, who really loving this works...

ktxb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ktxb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login