LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#AI-created: IMAGES & CLIPS of Named FBB's

Started by Kujarer, February 15, 2023, 06:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kujarer

Jessica 6trem

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Raluca Raducu

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Vladislava G as Xenia Onatopp

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The accuracy of the faces is surprising, given that AI platforms
still struggle with basics like hands. Sadly I'm not able to credit the creators
at this time; I plan to search further. If any viewers can assist, please
use the "Quote' feature to ID the artists. TY.


SUPPLEMENTAL--
The Vladislava image may be by a creator named 'PatrickL'. See more here [Reply #6]:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

ARTIST: Mattemuscle using 'Stable Diffusion' [and some Photoshop, perhaps?]

Denise Hosher, Jessica Shen, Lenda Murray

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MORE by 'mattemuscle' here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

MICHAELA AYCOCK
It's not clear at the source, but it may be that these were created by Ms Aycock herself.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

VLADISLAVA 'Slava' GALAGAN

by rabbit01:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

by aigoddesses:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

by NamuAET:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

agamemno12

Alina with some friend
(picture AI enhanced)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kujarer

Creator: RPT1979

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[Click on the pix to see ladies' names]

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

VLADISLAVA GALAGAN

Creator: PatrickL

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Creator: MarcusDreams80

[click on the pix to see Ladies' names upper left]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Creator: Paige-91

[click on the pix to see Ladies' names upper left]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Creator: Dreamer3025

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Creator: MrCaliban

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Creator: ArkBishop

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

glucca1989

I'm not sure if any of the artists look at this thread, but isabelle turell, jennifer kennedy or diana schnaidt please!!!!!

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm not sure if any of the artists look at this thread, but isabelle turell, jennifer kennedy or diana schnaidt please!!!!!

Some Artists/Creators visit FS and appreciate the exposure; others don't. If I--or other Members--happen to come across depictions of the ladies you've mentioned, I'll/please add them...

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Andrea Shaw

CREATORS: furrioko, tonyrocko, Tigers@n, cardinalnova88

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

An additional A.I. video of Ms. Shaw [and other FBB's] can be viewed here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

CREATOR: lowerbase

Betty Pariso

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cory Everson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Creator: MRCALIBAN

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BONUS!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: