LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My first time was...

Started by R41N, February 09, 2023, 09:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R41N

Found this forgotten shorty in my archives yesterday. Decided to clean it up a bit and post it for y'all.

It's a one off, but as always, feel free to let me know your thoughts and opinions.
Feedback is always appreciated.


=============
+++++++++++++
=============


I still remember it like it was yesterday, the day that me and Emma had sex together for the first time. We were in her bedroom, two 15 year olds alone together. The image of her undressing right before me, slowly uncovering her fit soccer girl body as I stood by the end of her bed is still left burned into my memory.

I remember standing there, still in my clothes, completely speechless, sweating profusely as I for the first time laid my eyes on her large muscular calves, her strong taut thighs, her young yet well-built glutes and her ridiculous six pack abs.

I remember the shy, cute look she gave me as she told me to also undress. I had been beyond nervous to begin with, and now all of a sudden I was also feeling uncharacteristically shy, shy and insecure, in particular about my body. My skinny, yet pudgy physique made me feel ashamed, unworthy in a sense as this was the first time in my life that I was seeing an overtly muscular girl in person, a nude one at that, and it made me feel completely emasculated as it dawned on me how physically outclassed I was, specifically by a girl.

My knees began to feel weak as a foreign feeling of meekness and docility overcame me. It almost felt like Emma's superior physical presence sapped me of whatever tiny amount of virility and strength I had to begin with. I instinctively looked down at the floor, unable to handle the feelings that were overcoming me. Her young, muscular physique had a dominating enchanting effect on me, one that made me feel meek on a primitive level. I zoned out for a moment, simply feeling my heart pounding as I breathed shallowly.

"Hey, it's not fair if you don't take yours off..." Emma commented with a shy and slightly naughty smile, which snapped me out of it and causing me to look back up at her.

She stood with her legs slightly twisted against each other as she awkwardly held her hands crossed together below her belly button, covering her downstairs area. My eyes were once more drawn to her abs, which upon further inspection were shockingly developed, thickly muscled to where each individual muscle of her abdominal wall bulged out proudly from her tight midriff. My entranced gaze traveled down the blocky rows of muscle and the v-shaped muscles by her pelvis, finally arriving at her beautifully bare privates that she had now nervously uncovered.

"I... yeah... I, uhh..." I stammered as I averted my eyes again.

Before I could realize it, Emma stood right in front of me with only a few inches separating us. She gently grabbed my hands. I slowly looked up and faced her, scanning her buff nude body on the way up. Finally making eye contact with her, we shared a brief but meaningful moment together. Her face was flushed bright red. She flashed a cute awkward smile before she slowly guided and placed my hands atop her breasts. They weren't big but they were pert, firm and beautifully symmetrical. She let her hands down, leaving mine on her chest.

I was unsure of what to do next, but I began to gently fondle her breasts, exploring their softness. I looked up at her timidly, feeling doubtful. She smiled approvingly so I kept going. Suddenly I felt her begin to fiddle with my belt, and within moments she had the buckle undone and my zipper pulled down, which caused my baggy jeans to fall down my scrawny legs, hitting the floor.

Emma then grabbed my crotch gently, but at the same time decisively as she began to fondle my rapidly developing erection through my underwear. Within seconds she had me absolutely rock hard to a degree I had never experienced. She then pulled my underwear down, letting them fall down to the floor as well, freeing my dick. She then grabbed my shaft, stroking me lightly and slowly a few times before she suddenly pushed me to sit down on her bed.

As I sat on the edge she pulled my T-shirt off, throwing it on the floor and revealing my thin yet soft upper body. I immediately felt embarrassed but she was taking charge now, not allowing any time for spiraling thoughts of insecurity. She pushed me down on my back, pulled my jeans and underwear off my feet and tossed them aside.

"There... now we're even," she smiled cutely as she now had me fully naked and on my back.

With my fully engorged dick pointing straight up, still on my back and with my legs hanging off the edge of the bed, I lifted my head and looked at Emma. She looked so strong and hot standing there with her buff legs spread slightly apart, and with her strong abs on full display. My dick instinctively twitched which caused her to giggle.

She bent down by her hips and grabbed my dick that was already leaking copious amounts of precum. She began to fondle me gently, licking my shaft as she played with my balls. It felt absolutely otherworldly. My dick was almost painfully inflated, throbbing like crazy as she pleasured me. Within 30 seconds I couldn't stop myself from climaxing. Emma stopped with her manipulations, simply holding my dick still, however, it was too late. My desperate dick kept twitching erratically within her steady grasp, like it had a mind of its own, eventually ejecting a massive load moments later as a loud, involuntary moan escaped me.

"Wow..." Emma exclaimed, "Sorry," she continued, giggling lightly and smiling innocently.

She licked up the few drops of cum still dribbling out of my dick. She then climbed up on the bed, straddling my thighs while keeping her pussy just a few inches from my still throbbing dick.

"You're still good to go right?" she smiled innocently.

I lifted my head and looked up at her. Without delay my eyes quickly wandered downwards to the brick wall that was her abs, now staring me right in the face. My dick twitched instinctively in response to the erotic view of her powerful midriff. I immediately caught myself and tore my eyes away, looking back up at Emma with embarrassment.

"Y-yeah..." I responded softly.

Without hesitation she scooted forward a bit, maneuvering herself above my dick. She then grabbed it and slowly guided it inside of her, moaning tenderly as she did so. She was warm, soft, and wet inside. Additionally, the grip of her pussy that enveloped my dick was surprisingly firm. The feeling was beyond imagining.

Emma placed her hands on my soft chest, steadying herself as she began to methodically ride me up and down. Her magnificent abs flexed and twisted with her every move in a way that was unfathomably sexy. I didn't really know what to do with my hands so I simply placed them awkwardly on her thighs and began to fondle them. As I explored their solid nature, my hands slowly crept up to her pelvis, and before I knew it I was caressing her abs.

I couldn't believe how hard and thick they were, how ripped and deeply cut they were. I had never in my life imagined that a girl could have abs of that magnitude, let alone be muscular at all. It caused wild, erotic sensations to course throughout my body, sending me into a state of euphoria and I couldn't help but genuinely moan.

Emma was experiencing pleasures of her own, moaning and panting as she did all of the work between the two of us. Her pussy was grabbing and squeezing my dick firmly like I couldn't believe, as if it were asserting it's dominance and control over my dick. It provided me unbelievable physical stimulation, and together with the visual stimulation I was receiving, and the tactile experiences my hands were having, I was left in a state of sensory overload, lost in a whirlpool of sexual rapture.

"My god..." I simply murmured as I kept exploring the bulges and contours of her abs.

"You like?" Emma giggled, calling me out at the same time as her pussy briefly squeezed me notably stronger than before. It made me moan audibly as it caused me immense pleasure.

A wide gleaming smile painted her face as she slowly bent down, steadying herself on her elbows beside me as she curved her back until her firm chest pressed against my scrawny torso.
Face to face, and only a few inches apart, we looked each other deep in the eyes as we shared a deep connection. She then leaned in slowly and passionately placed her lips upon mine and began making out with me.

As she now humped into me while kissing me, I felt the strength of her thrusts. It caught me by surprise but only turned me on further. My hands found their way to her round firm, strong glutes that now repeatedly and powerfully flexed as she pounded me into the mattress.

As I realized that her ass was pretty much all muscle, a wild sense of inferiority came over me, which caused me to rapidly climax. At the same time Emma was beginning to moan louder and with more urgency as well. Her thrusts became more aggressive, and within moments I exploded inside her as my body convulsed. She kept going and seconds later she too orgasmed, causing her body to shake erratically in response to the waves of immense pleasure that she was experiencing.

She finally let go of our kiss, still constricting her pussy around my dick repeatedly in a slow, controlled manner. It then dawned on me that she could actually control her vaginal muscles, which to me felt like such an amazing display of feminine power.

"Oh my god," I simply moaned in my realization.

"What?" Emma giggled teasingly and had an innocent, yet slightly mischievous look on her face.

"Are you really going to make me say it?" I grinned.

"Maybe..." she smirked as she contracted her vaginal muscles further, clenching my dick hard, sustained the hold.

A loud involuntary moan escaped me as I was now very sensitive downstairs. I looked up at Emma who now had a new confidence in her eyes, along with a hint of wickedness. She had obviously grown more bold, assertive, and self-assured during our escapades. It was slightly intimidating, but it was sexy as hell.

"I-I mean..." I hesitated.

She then suddenly thrusted me intro the mattress with the full strength of her glutes, tightening her grip on me even further and forcing a feeble groan out of me.

"It's ok," she giggled after a few seconds, "Just making sure you know who's boss," she grinned teasingly as she released me, got off me and climbed off the side of the bed.

I turned my head sideways, ogling her body from the rear. I couldn't help but admire the sight of her plump ass and voluptuous hamstrings as she stood with her back towards me. Knowing that it was pretty much all muscle was enthralling, and the fact that she was not only significantly more muscular than me, but likely also stronger, was incredibly hot.

"But tell me honestly though," Emma turned around abruptly, catching me off guard looking at her, again displaying her thick protruding abs confidently before me. "Are you into muscles?" she continued, grinning knowingly as she gazed unwaveringly into my eyes.

"Y-yeah..." I answered hesitantly after a few moments. For whatever stupid reason, I felt embarrassed admitting it, but there was no use denying it, it was obvious.

"Good," Emma smiled as she squatted down until she was eye level with me, who was still lying down, "Because my coach will soon have us do regular weight training," her smile broadened, "And I wanna get buff," she continued as her smile turned into a devilish grin.

The thought of her getting even more muscular had my dick rock solid again, throbbing painfully at this point. She clearly outmuscled me already, no contest, especially when it came to her lower body and her abs. She was certainly stronger and fitter than me as well, she had to be. So the thought of her becoming even bigger and stronger was thrilling, slightly worrying, yet it turned me on wildly. My dick twitched obviously, making my true feelings known. Emma simply giggled at my genuine reaction.

"And you... you just stay cute and skinny for me, okay?" she cooed before she gave me a peck on the lips.

Holy fuck, I thought as I realized that she actually liked that I was scrawny and out of shape, that she was muscular and that I wasn't. Not only that, but she literally wanted to get bigger while having me remain thin and weak.

My mind ran wild as I began fantasizing about what I was in for...





jeffbeans

Great work as always! Shame it's a one off, it promises so much more!  :bravo:

brave_archer

Your stories are always amazing, R41N, it's just too bad they're so short. Would love to get more of this or any of your other stories like 'Deviant Conversion.' Keep up the great work!

jhunter

Nice story. Great flow. Keep up the nice work.

phil123

And she gets stronger and grows huge showing him what she can do with all her strenght.