⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Office

Started by Brfan, February 06, 2023, 10:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brfan

When life presented itself to me, it gave me a choice: academic accolades, peer recognition and some money, or family. I'm not saying I couldn't have both, but when I broke up my fairy-tale college relationship to move overseas and pursue my career, it also broke my heart so badly I was never able to really commit to someone again.
Over 15 years had passed and I was, in plain words, the bachelor professor. I was known to the scientific community of my field as one of the best, and each year our department was filled with applications of post-grad students that wanted to be a part of our team and learn from us - well, mostly me.
I knew what I brought to the table, in donations, sponsorships to our research and all. I also knew it was imperative to have an untainted private and public life, because that was exactly the kind of place you might put everything in jeopardy. That's why I never - and I mean never - allowed myself to get too close, not even with those post-grad students, let alone colleagues and college alumni.
That was all put to test when Karen showed up. Karen was a brilliant young woman, who applied and got into our program. She would stay with us for at least 2 years in order to get her PhD and help with our research. Karen was phenomenal on her field. She never left any work behind, was always ahead of schedule, and she also had that  'outside of the box' thinking that came up with solutions for some of our problems.
Karen also happened to be astonishingly gorgeous. Light brown hair that matched her eyes, usually tied up in a ponytail or something, a blazing smile that showcased her perfect white teeth and a beautiful neckline that made her elegant. I could tell that she was a stunner, even though I've pretty much only seen her in work clothes and lab coats. She didn't seem to have an out of ordinary body, but the whole package was, for sure, something you'd take out on a dinner, or maybe ten.
Needless to say, if you put the looks and the brains together, you get attention. In her case, attention from me. I was, somehow, hypnotized by her. No, I never made a move on her, not even anything that could be slightly labeled as harassment. I was that tight about it. We did, however, grow fond of each other and talked about life and aspirations as well as our football teams and restaurant tips. It was a nice friendship that was growing, and that's why one day I came to work and did something I usually (or never) did before. It was really early in the morning and I didn't expect anyone there.
At first the office seemed empty. That's when I found Karen sobbing on her desk. As I approached her, she tried to hide it, but her red eyes were too on display
"What happened?"
"Oh, nothing, really. It's not important"
I could tell she was suffering and felt sorry for her.
"It's not nothing, Karen. You can tell me, if you want to"
She looked at me torn. Maybe she didn't want to share her problems, maybe not with me. But it felt like she needed to. Finally, she spoke in a low key, almost whispering, trying to hold back the tears as the words were coming out
"Well... remember I told you I had a boyfriend back home? Well... Yesterday I found out that he's been cheating on me with my best friend... since I left. That's almost 3 months now. And... and..." her voice got all nosy as she couldn't hold back "and now he dumped me to stay with her" she started crying, this time not fighting against her feelings.
I stood in silence for a few seconds. That was the exact thing that made me extremely uncomfortable. I didn't have a lot of experience on the field to counsel her. I also didn't know how far I should go. All I could do was...
"Karen, listen to me" I told her, sitting next to her, making sure to keep enough distance
"You are a brilliant, brilliant young woman. And I'm not saying it to make you feel better. You are the best post grad I ever had here"
Karen lifted her head and stared at me. That sort of compliment was not what she needed right now, and I knew it
"And..." I added "If this doofus dumped you, trust me, it's his loss"
She stopped sobbing for a second there
"And I mean it. Maybe, and I know that right now you might not see it, this is for the best. Your world is just unveiling itself for you. Letting go of whatever - or whoever - held you back might be good"
For a smidge of a second I noticed a spark on her eyes. We looked at each other in silence for a few moments. Feeling awkward, and for the first time inclined to do something I couldn't, I needed a way out.
"So, listen. Take the day off. I don't know what it is that you women do in these situations, and risking myself to sound absurdly cliche, go and grab yourself some ice-cream, go out and buy yourself a nice purse, or dress, or whatever. Or, if not of those are 'your thing', read I book, I don't know" fuck, I might have said too much.
Karen laughed
"Oh, dr. Curry... you are delightful. But... are you sure? You don't need me here?"
I sighed in relief
"No, Karen. I need you here tomorrow and I need you feeling better. Ok? Seriously, make this a Karen day"
She hugged me - something I had never done before with students - and I felt electricity running through my body.
"Thanks, boss. I promise tomorrow I'll be as good as new"
And with that, she picked up her bag and left, saying thanks again on her way out.
I stood still and silent for a few more moments, right next to her desk, and all I could think was "Oh shit, I'm in trouble"

Now, as days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months, things seemed to go 'back to normal' around the lab. I placed the emotions I felt when Karen hugged me on some dark corner of my mind and left them there, while she seemed to have done the same with the grief about her relationship, going quickly back to full 'work' mode the very next day. It wasn't until, I'd say about 8 months later, when those emotions were brought back to light, this time in the company of some other.
I had recently injured my back during a friendly tennis match, so I was a bit stiff, but since most of my job was intellectual rather than physical, it didn't really bother me that much. That was until a day came that we needed to retrieve some information from some old papers that hadn't been turned digital yet. I walked to our file room and located the box where I figured it was stored. Problem is it was a bit high and my back stopped me from getting it.
"Hey, can someone help an aging man here?" I yelled through the door, hoping that one of the interns would come over. To my surprise, it was Karen who showed up
"What can I do for you, boss?"
"Oh, hello there... actually, not sure if you'll be able to help me" Karen was about 3 inches shorter than I was "I need to get that box" pointed it to her "but I don't think you can reach it"
"Oh, let me try at least" she snapped back, grabbing a chair and climbing on it. I watched in silence as Karen stretched out to reach the box, but she was still unable to do it. I was on my way of speaking a 'told you so' when she climbed out of the chair and took her lab coat off
"This thing is too tight, I can't stretch my arms with it"
My heart almost stopped as she climbed back on the chair and this time was able to grab the box with the tip of her fingers. Now, I told you I hadn't seen much of her without the lab coats, but the little I did see confirmed to me that Karen had a 'normal body'. That was months ago. Now, as she reached the box and slowly pulled it from the shelf, I saw the muscles on her back dancing. I also saw, thanks to her sleeveless blouse, very broad and defined shoulders and rather large arms, especially due to triceps volume. The striations on her rear deltoid were noticeable. My eyes automatically scanned her backside, remarking to me how slim her waist was when compared to her torso (and that was even more noticeable because as she stretched out the bottom of her blouse came up, exposing a little skin on her lumbar). I also got my eyes turned to what I could only describe as a perky, tight and rather large derriere.
My heart was pounding. That was my dirty little secret coming into life right there, before my eyes. I had a thing for muscular women. Not a thing, the thing. It was my fetish. One that I hid deep from the world. And now this young girl, one that, hopefully, was oblivious to the fact that had once shaken my core with her smile and her mind, now possessed the body to go with it. I could feel the butterflies on my stomach spreading their wings and trying to reach new heights. I felt my knees failing me. For the first time in a long time, I seemed to be out of words, ideas, thoughts. All I could do was try my very best to suppress my feelings and calm down the butterflies.
"Here, told you I could get it, boss" Karen stepped out of the chair again with the box in her hands.
"T-thanks.. Thanks, Karen... can you.. Can you put it over that desk, please?"
"Sure" Karen effortlessly placed the box on the desk by the door. "Are you ok, boss?"
"Y-yes... Just... probably my back" I lied
"Have you seen anybody about it?" She inquired, putting her coat back on
"No... not really" I confessed
"You should. You're not an old man like you call yourself. I'm sure that a couple weeks of pilates or something will get you back to your game" she winked at me and left the file room.
I finally exhaled.

I went back to my office holding the box and on the way I passed by Karen's desk. I smiled at her and thanked her again. Karen got up and took the box from my hand
"Here, let me help you, boss. Your back is not getting any better"
"Hey, I'm not a cripple you know"
"I know, I know" she smiled "I'm just happy to help"
We reached my office and I knew I should have just said thank you and showed her the door. But she was getting the best of me. And right now, I wasn't sure if I had any better control of my tongue then I had from my knees a couple minutes ago
"You sure seem filled with energy these days" I told her, trying to crawl around the real topic I wanted to discuss
Karen giggled "Yeah, I guess I am. I'm in a happy place, you know"
"It's nice seeing you like this, Karen."
"Well, I guess I have to say thanks to you, doctor Curry"
I flayed as my voice showed. "How... how come?"
"Well, you remember that day when you told me to go home and get some ice cream? I followed your orders... sort of"
"What do you mean?"
"On my way home I drove by a gym. You probably don't know this, but back when I was in high school, I was pretty buff. I was the captain cheerleader of our squad and I ran track. Anyways, I saw the gym and figured why not, right?"
I leaned myself on my desk, eager to hear this
"So I went in, signed in and I swear, I've never felt more alive than that day in years. Sure, my body ached the next few days, but the feeling of doing something other than cerebral again was outstanding. And since that day, well... I'm not sure if I should use the word addicted here but... truth is I've been going there religiously"
Oh, dear Lord... I was having trouble at that moment. My insides were turning around and trying to come out through my groin area. "That's... that's great, Karen... I... I must confess I didn't know until today but.. And please, I'm saying this with all the respect in the world... I could tell you worked out today"
Shit, I was lame. And I was taking a step towards the exact precipice I've always kept a safe distance from.
Karen however seemed to take it well. In fact, I think she appreciated it
"Thanks boss. Yeah, I guess with this coats one couldn't tell, at least for now"
"What.... What do you mean?"
"Oh well... like I said... it's like an addiction you know... once I saw my body changing... well, let's just say it's not done changing yet"
I could tell by her voice that she was getting excited discussing this topic
"I... I see"
"I mean..." she blushed. "It kind of feels nice seeing your muscles develop, your shape build up. I... like it"
Fuck. I had a full erection right now and it was getting impossible to hide it. I needed to cut the topic or she might as well just make me cum inside my pants
"I... suppose it is. You.. Well, as usual, you seem to be doing a great job there too, Karen. Congratulations"
"Thanks, doc" this was the first time she took a more informal approach talking to me. I'd discourage it, but right now she had me around her fingers.
"Anyways, I need to get back to my desk. If you need any more boxes, let me know, ok?" Karen left my office leaving me exasperated.


We were reaching late december and people were getting ready for a well deserved holiday break. We usually gave everyone a week off so they could recharge their batteries and get ready for the next year. This year, as usual, most of the interns, post-grad students and a few of the younger staff were scheduling a night out for drinks before everyone headed back to their homes. I usually stood out of such celebrations. As I said, I had always kept my distance from them and from trouble. That wasn't of course the case when Karen came with her puppy eyes inviting me for the drinks
"Oh, sure... I guess I could have a Jack or two".
"Great! I'll see you there, doc!"
Already regretting my decision, I gave her a faint smile and tried to prepare myself for the next evening.
Surely, it was a cold night the next day, and as I added another layer of clothing I felt better. Perhaps the cold would avoid Karen from exposing her gorgeous body, and if I just kept a safe distance, I'd be ok. My plans were completely shattered the moment I stepped out of the cab and into the bar. The place was crowded, and steaming hot.
I checked in my overalls and the extra jacket and tried to locate the crew. After a few seconds scanning, I found them in a booth by the corner. I waved at them and headed to the bar to grab something, trying to smooth my head (you got it right, I was giving mixed signals to myself at that point).
As I ordered a drink to the barman, no one other than Karen came to greet me. She was wearing a blouse that resembled the one I saw her with on the fateful box day, only this one was vivid red, while the one back was white. Her shoulders seemed even wider than I remembered, and this time I just couldn't not notice how fibered they were. The split between her deltoids and arms muscles, which looked rather large and vascular was remarkable. This young woman was as jacked as they came.
"Hi Doc! I'm so glad you made it!" Karen seemed to have let go of the formal strings that held her back during work hours and immediately gave me a tight hug. I hugged her back and could feel the definition on her back and lumbar muscles. I also noticed that with her heels on, she was the same height as me, if not a bit taller. I shivered.
"Hi Karen... nice to see you too". I wasn't lying.
"So... what are you drinking?"
"Oh, just a jack and coke, really"
"Traditional man. I like that" she replied, looking seriously at me. I might have been 'out of business' for a long time, but I knew flirting when I saw it, and that was it. "I'll have the same" she said, holding her stare, clearly indicating that she wanted me to buy her a drink. Resignated, I looked at the waiter and signaled to him to make two of those.
"So, you've been here long?" I tried to make small talk and keep myself out of any heavier topic that could compromise me
"Oh, you know. Just enough for those to bother me a little" she pointed at the booth where a couple of our interns were chatting loudly, their faces red enough to give out how much beer they had drank already
"I see. Well, I guess that even interns that we handpick might have an annoying side we don't get to know until a few beers come in"
"Yeah, well, those didn't need much. Once their tongues got loose..."
"What?" I inquired her as the barman gave us our drinks
"Oh, well, let's just say that the preferred topic on that table were my arms"
"Your... arms?" I spoke too fast to stop myself from what was the obvious topic
"Yeah, you know... they just can't get out of their systems that a girl like me has muscles like these" she looked at her arms, not really raising her arm and flexing, but just contracting them next to her body. They trembled as they engorged with the contraction
"Well... you must admit that not many people have arms like yours. Men or women"
Karen's smile vanished. I wondered what I could have said that she didn't like, but before I could even consider making amends, she asked
"So... you don't like them? Are they too much?"
"What? No!" The last thing on earth I wanted was to demote a girl from pumping up and getting big and muscular. "It's just..." I sighed, and did something that I knew I might regret. I extended my own hand and held her arms, more precisely her forearm, just below the elbow. I felt the density and size of her forearm and trembled.
"I find your arms great, Karen. I really do. But you know not every man in the world is used to seeing a girl with bigger and stronger guns than his. So you might see where their actions come from. We are usually curious and/or afraid of what we are not used to. I guess in their case they are curious"
Her smile showed back, only still shyer. "I guess you're right, Doctor Curry..."
"You have nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, you should be proud of such beautiful, strong arms..." my voice was getting lower, as talking to her about her muscles was causing blood to deviate from my brains to other parts of my body
This time her smile lit up the room again "Well, in fact I am quite proud of them. You know what? You're absolutely right. If they want to discuss them, I'll give them something to discuss" Karen grabbed my hand and pulled me among the crowd towards the booth where the interns were.
"Yo, dumbheads." Karen yelled at them as we reached the booth. I had never seen her talk like that before, and I must say I liked that feisty feeling I was getting from her. Two of the drunkest interns looked at her "you wanted to know how strong I am, right? I have an idea" she sat in front of one of the two and next to the other, crowding the booth just enough to force another intern, an asian young girl, out of the bench through the other side. Karen then proceeded to place her elbow on the table and continued "how about I beat you in armwrestling? And to make it interesting if I beat both of you, you take care of my tab. If any of you beat me, I'll take care of yours"
The one in front of her, a student from Hawaii looked at her and laughed out loud, not even discussing the subject with his peer. He grabbed Karen's hand and yelled "I can use a free of charge night out. But beware, young boss, I can drink a lot!"
Karen looked blatantly at him, almost bored. He was regularly built and if I had to place some money on that, I'd be with her. The young asian girl counted them down and they started pressing. Neither one seemed to be getting any ground, and as the seconds went on I was getting anxious and worried about Karen, who seemed really calm. The young man was even redder than before, shaking and trembling, but still no one was moving. Then my eyes crossed Karen's and she winked at me. Seconds later she started pushing his hand down, slowly but steadily, until she finally won the match. For a brief second the room (or at least the booth and its surroundings) went silent, and I feared I might have said out loud some words of support to Karen. But then everything exploded into celebration and laughter. Karen just looked from her beaten opponent to me, and from me to the next intern, who now didn't seem much confident. Oddly, from where I was, I'd say that the second man looked way stronger than the first. He was a blonde, well built 6 foot 3 dude that came from Germany. He looked strong and maybe too much for Karen to handle.
The young german walked around the booth and placed his hand on the table. What happened next blew my mind. I figured that the whole bar was expecting, as I was, a much harder match, and possibly a win from him. Instead, he was completely humiliated. Karen pushed hard and pushed fast, and I saw as her bicep came into life, bulging widely and strongly as she pushed his hands towards the table with absolute no mercy. She crushed him in less than 10 seconds. I couldn't believe it.
This time, when she looked at me she smiled openly, not trying to disguise anything. She was putting a show for me, I knew it.
The whole place had gone dark for my eyes, and it felt like Karen had a spotlight on her, driving every ounce of attention I could give. I was deeply in trouble now, and I knew it. Thankfully the bar was so crowded probably no one noticed the stiffness on my groin. As they celebrated the young amazon's win, I stepped back and checked my coat out. I needed fresh air.
Stepping outside in the cold did me good. I calmed myself down. This wasn't happening. About five minutes later, however, the predator itself, disguised as this gorgeous woman of my dreams, located me and stroke again
"I thought I had lost you for a second" Karen's voice was smooth, seductive. At least she too had her coat on so I could look at something else other than her muscles
"Oh, I just needed some air... don't really like crowded places like this"
"Actually I don't either" and before I could say anything she added "So... did you like it?"
I was smart enough - and knew she was too - to pretend I didn't know what she was talking about.
"That was quite a show, I must say. I was a bit worried however..."
"That I'd have trouble with Hans?" (Hans I assumed was the larger guy) she chuckled. "Well, I figured if I started with him, the other would back down, you know
"That was clever, I admit" I chuckled back "So... you never doubted?"
"If I'm allowed to speak with no false modesty, doc, I probably could have beat them both in 10 seconds"
Karen had always been confident, but hearing her speak about herself like this was very much enticing.
"So you're telling me you calculate your actions pretty damn well, Karen. Chose the weaker one first and made it look harder than it really was, just to..."
"...To ensure the second one wouldn't back down. Yes, I confess" she blushed and smiled at me
"Machiavellian, I'll tell you. Well done" I liked that.
"Thanks doc" Karen approached me, now just a feet or so away "Can I call you Andrew?"
Aw fuck. No, you can't call me Andrew, Miss Adams. You can call me doctor Curry.
Obviously those weren't the words that came out of my mouth. What I actually said was a very low and unsure "Of course" to which she responded with a "Well, as I said, all of that was thanks to you, Andrew"
It was right there. The woman of my dreams, body and mind, throwing herself at me. All I had to do was take her. The blockade I had on my mind was doing it's best to stop me. I stepped away and grabbed my phone
"You know, It's really late... I'm gonna get an uber..."
Karen seemed adamant in getting what she clearly wanted that night "Actually, Andrew... I live just 4 blocks down here. Do you mind walking me home? You can get your uber from there"
Shit. How could I possibly say no? "Sure"
"Thanks, you are a true gentleman. One that you can't find these days" and she passed her arm around mine, placing her hand on my bicep as we started walking. For some lame reason I can't tell why, I gave a little flex to let her feel my own muscle, although it was pretty pathetic, especially when compared to hers.
During the short walk, which happened to take longer than expected due to Karen's heels, we pretty much didn't talk. I was spending a lot of energy just to remain calm, feeling her body so close to mine, and she was being so warm and caring it felt like we were cuddling. For those moments it just felt good to walk with her. It felt like something I could do over and over in my life. Finally, we reached the front of her building, which had a small step. Karen hopped on it and our eyes met, still not followed by words. It felt like we didn't need to say anything.
"Well... thanks for the walk..." she looked even younger now, using one of her fingers to play with her hair
"It was my pleasure..."
Without another word, Karen took a step towards me. On that 'it' moment, however, she lost her foot on the step. I was quick and able to grab her by the arm. The sudden loss of balance made her flex her arm as her hand also grabbed my looking for support. I felt my fingers being pushed apart by her bicep, even through the layers of clothing. I froze, and it wasn't because of the cold. In fact, it was a beautiful paradox right there.
As she regained her balance she saw in my eyes. Right through them. Smiling, looking a lot like a tiger that cornered her prey, Karen held the flex of her bicep in my hand. She then twisted her forearm, making her muscle bounce up and down. I shivered.
At this point she knew she had won. All my defenses were down. I had waived a white flag.
"Come on in. I want you to feel it"
"Yes"

Karen held my hand and led me in. We climbed the stairs up to her apartment, which she opened and stepped inside. I closed the door behind me and Karen was standing, her back turned to me, waiting for me to take her coat out. I grabbed it by the collar and slipped it through her arms, which she kept down to help. Once the coat was removed, she took a step back, pressing her hard ass against my erection. She moaned. I had my head right above her muscular, capped shoulder. Karen used her right hand to reach the back of my neck and pull me closer, effectively flexing her bicep again, which came into life inches away from my face.
"You can kiss it now, you know"
I did. As my lips touched her smooth and delightfully scented skin, I trembled. I could feel the hardness beneath that skin, the marble density, the perfectly carved shape of her glorious muscle. Karen started rubbing her back rhythmically against me, moaning louder now, clearly excited by my arousal and desire. She turned herself at me and slipped her hands inside my coat and jacket, pulling it off through my back. I placed both my hands on her waist, feeling how slender it was. My thumbs were on the front part of her sides and I could feel how strong her core was. With her hands on my back, she pulled me in and we kissed. It was the most passionate kiss I had ever given or received in my life. It was the ultimate expression of pure admiration and desire from one to another.
We both panting on lust, Karen approached my ear and whispered "Do you want me to be gentle or do you want me to be me?"
I swear to you I could have cum right there. I stood in silence, my hands running through her body, feeling every crevice and muscle on her back
"I'll take that as a 'suit yourself'" she said. With that, she grabbed the collar of my shirt with both hands and started dragging me towards her room. I followed her obediently. Once we got there, Karen forcefully pulled my shirt, ripping away pretty much every button on it and exposing my torso. She then pushed me, making me lose balance and fall on her bed. I made mention to get into a sitting position, but she was adamant
"Stay". Again, I obeyed.
Karen turned her back to me and pulled her blouse over her head. If I thought I knew how muscular she was, I was now proven wrong. Karen's back was much wider and V shaped than I imagined. Her traps jumped out from her upper back, her lats spreaded widely and pushed her arms away from her. She was an Amazon, undoubtedly. Still on her heels, I saw her unbuttoning her tight jeans. She then proceeded to take them off, bending over on the process, keeping her knees extended and showing me how powerful and dominant her glutes and hamstrings were. Not thinking straight, my hand went inside my pants and I grabbed myself. As Karen turned around and saw it, she grinned mischievously.
"I like how you're thinking, but I don't think I allowed you to do that" She was now taking full control of the situation. Of me. Karen had just vocalized an order to me. She made sure she used the word 'allowed'. And I obeyed.
Now facing me, Karen came closer to the bed and looked down
"You know, I like my abs very much," she said, casually flexing them. The perennial six pack strengthened up, muscle blocks getting thicker and crevices deeper. "Don't you like them too?"
"I... do" I was hypnotized by the flexing and relaxing of her core muscles. "May I touch them?"
What was happening to me? Did I just ask her to let me do something? After all of this?
Karen seemed to like my submissive approach. "Yes, you may"
I sat on the bed and placed my hand on her rock solid washboard. I felt thousands of volts of electricity running through them, coming directly from her solid slabs of muscle. As I ran my fingers through them, Karen smiled and raised both her arms, flexing her big guns. I looked up and gawked in awe.
"You really like them, right Andrew?"
"I... I do"
"You know..." she said, lowering her arms and pushing my chest, forcing me back to the bed "this could work out beautifully" she added as she climbed on me, her solid thick thighs on each side of my fragile body "I appreciate how confident and dominant you are in the office..." She grabbed my wrists gently, and yet definitely, placed both of my hands above my head and leaned forward, whispering "and I'm sure you'll appreciate how confident and dominant I can be in here..." and saying that she kissed me passionately, while smoothly pressing her hips against mine, letting my cock being massaged in a very, very enticing manner.
When I was about to explode, Karen stopped, sensing it. She smiled
"You know, this is nice. I'd say we can establish that, if I want to, I can have you on your knees even before I get completely naked. Or you, for that matter" she giggled. "But come" she grabbed the button on my jeans and opened it, unzipping while doing it "Let's set you free now"
In a quick pull Karen stripped me from my pants and underwear, all at once. Karen licked her lips, sexily. Without even asking, she leaned forward once again, giving a little kiss on the tip of my cock, as if she was tasting it, before fully engulfing it with her mouth. I moaned loudly. In five seconds or so I'd say I bursted into her. She swallowed it all, sucking every last drop I had to offer. As she finished, she looked at me and said, very calmly
"Well, now that I'm fed and you got it out of your system, let's get you ready again. I still need you, you know"
I looked at her, not surely knowing how I'd tell her that it might take some time. Karen seemed to have read my mind
"Don't worry... and trust me. You'll get back up much sooner than you think..." She pulled me closer to her and got us both up from the bed, effortlessly.
"Feel free to touch whatever you please... And get ready for the show" she added, flexing her biceps at me.


R41N


Wookey

Fantastic stuff. K+++. If the relationship continues, hope that she starts taking him to the gym.

Jdrabbit1

Damn, is it to late for me to get my degree?

wowser1016

Once again a great piece of work. Please please don't let it end here. K+!

johnsm00007

You write the best stories!

jhunter

Great start, can't wait to see more. Good luck on more.

sgsg69

A.......MAZ.....ING, always love your style and pace of work with the interactions of your characters. Great skill you have for us readers. Can't wait for him to fully confess to her his hidden desires and her wishes to far exceed them!! Karma to you, K++++++++++++++++

Can't wait for the next installment!

schokie88

really great story. do you plan a sequel and show it here?

jeffbeans

The master is back! This is an excellent new story, can't wait to read more!!  :bravo:

sgsg69

gentle bump here, please and thank you!

jhunter

Good flo and dialogue. Bit lost at times though. Keep up the nice work.