Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Olympic Powercouple

Started by Atinman, January 23, 2023, 08:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wookey

Thank you. My favourite story. k+


Atinman

So I have decided that going back and forth from past/present is a bit too much for me, I have decided to pause on my story and rework it. I enjoy writing but I want something a bit more, easy to work on.

Wookey

Thank you for your wonderful story. Loved every chapter.

Atinman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for your wonderful story. Loved every chapter.

Well, I am still going to work on it... just reworking it so I am not going between the past and present. Still got some plot points I want to work on... so it's a reboot of the story with adding and altering things