Pages:
Actions
  • #46 by Atinman on 13 Feb 2023
  • “Oh yes…” Isis says as she stands there. We look up at her as she fans herself thinking of that summer. She is rocking a fitness competitor body with larger breasts implants.  “The Mid-Summer Bodybuilding Competition. I remember how focused he was for that competition…” She smiles. “He went from sweet and a gentleman to dominant on moment and a beast in bed.” Isis and Morgana made an agreement that she would satisfy me on trips where she couldn’t come. The three of us get undressed so we are in our underwear and climb into bed.

“Yeah,” I said. “I was very motivated.” I look at both gals who are caressing my muscles. “Although, I’m glad we came up with our agreement after the competition.” Both girls smile and wink at each other. I get pushed so I’m now laying on the bed and both gals are kissing and caressing each other.

“I wish we could watch that competition,” Morgana says as she looks at me after the girls kiss. “Always seeing you being dominant on stage is so hot to watch.” I turn on the tv in the bedroom and pull up our past competitions from Muscle Competition Network on demand service.

“Oh yes…” Isis says. “I always love watching that competition.” Her hands gently caress my abs. “The way you commanded the stage even against a couple ranked college bodybuilders.”

“Well, I enjoyed how much I teased you before you took me back to the hotel room,” Morgana says as she slides her hand up and down my legs. As we snuggle together and start watching the competition, I smile as I remember the craziness backstage.

---------------------------------

I am very nervous while I’m on the limo ride to the Mid-Summer Bodybuilding Competition. My friends and coaches sense my nerves and try to make me laugh. I get checked in and head backstage with my coaches. I look at social media and notice a couple ranking college bodybuilders are competing. It rattles my confidence a bit until I walk them past by and I notice I am bigger than them and smile. I wear my sweatshirt and sweatpants as I don’t want any of my competitors to see me until the last moment.

“Hey there,” a college aged bikini competitor walks over and says as I’m getting my muscles pumped. “I notice your girlfriend not here… maybe you and I can get to know each other more personally.” She gently caresses my arm. “Damn, you gained some size since I saw you last.” I look at her and growl deeply.

“I’m here to win my pro card,” I said. “And I have no time for any… temptations.” I look across the backstage area, one person catches my eye. Someone is wearing hooded sweatshirt and sweatpants. I ask my coach about the mystery person.

“Oh, her?” my coach says. “Rumor has it this is the first competitor that comes from the Amazon Training Camp in Greece. I think I heard that she used to be a bikini competitor last year and is now going to jump to physique.” I look a bit shocked no one goes from bikini to physique immediately as usually it’s a very slow progress over years. “Others have tried to get her to talk but she won’t say anything.”

“I can’t wait to see that one on stage,” I said. As I get into my pre-competition meditation, the mystery girl slips to a different room and takes off her sweats to reveal it to be Morgana. She quickly gets into the line for women’s physique competitors and hopes I am not watching. Although, she has dyed her hair dark red and has a very deep tan while wearing a different posing suit than what I know she wears. She smirks as she is clearly got the best bodySome of the other male competitors are watching a television that is showing the competition. My ears perk up when I swore that I heard Morgana’s name and look at the television. “No way… the last I heard she was in…” My jaw drops as Morgana is on stage posing. My mind is completely blown as Morgana went from a bikini competitor to someone who could either compete as a physique or lightweight bodybuilder and it looks like her chest went up a size or two. As my mind is trying to process the sudden transformation of my girlfriend, my coach takes me aside to help me process what I saw.

“Well,” my coach says. “I don’t think any gal is going to try to flirt with you now backstage with Morgana looking like that.” I take off my sweats, text something to Isis, and go over to the weight area of the backstage and lift heavy as I am angry and need to take out my frustrations on something. I go through my posing routine, and I notice all the other male bodybuilders and a few females glancing. The female physique competitors get to the backstage area and Morgana goes to find me.

“Excuse me,” Isis says before Morgana can get to the weight area. “Miss Morgana?” Morgana looks at her. “I’m Isis and I am the personal assistant to Anthony, and he has informed me to…” Morgana looks annoyed and tries to push Isis aside but she doesn’t budge. “Your services as his girlfriend are no longer needed.” Morgana looks at Isis.

“Listen here bitch,” Morgana said. “I have spent this summer making my body better for him.”

“You lied and told him you were going away to visit family,” Isis says coldly. “While you went to train in the Amazon Transformation Center… and I know of their practices.” She smiles. “I used to work there before I joined IronWorkz. So, I suggest you don’t try to test my patience, because you don’t want to see me deactivate this.” She gently taps her bracelet, and it shimmers.

“Is that a…” Morgana says. She leans in and whispers “a Body Compression Suit.” Isis nods.

“Yes,” she says. “And mine is a more advanced version than what you wore, so try me…” She smirks. “If you dare.” Morgana sighs as she can sense Isis would beat her.

“Okay…” Morgana says. “But can you make sure he reads…” She gives her a letter. “This as I know what I did was wrong.” She turns and leaves. Isis waits until she’s out of sight before opening the letter and reads it. She gasps at what Morgana wrote. I walk over to her.

“I am guessing you did what I asked,” I said. Isis turns to face me.

“Sir, I must ask you to reconsider,” she says as she places the letter in my head. “After you read this.” I give off an annoying grunt, but I lift the letter up and start to read:

“Anthony, I am sorry of lying to you… but I know if you learned where I was going you would be against it. It’s just so hard to compete with all the physique and bodybuilders who openly flirt with you, and I am standing there no matter where we go. I couldn’t take it, I want to be the only one you had eyes for. So I enrolled in the program and I am not proud of all I did (there were quite a few male staffers I slept with) … but I just wanted to be your perfect partner in all ways of life. So, if you can’t forgive me, know that I will always be proud and hope you accomplish all your dreams.”

I look at Isis and she gives a quick glance to the door Morgana left. I quickly race across the room and barge through the door and quickly scan the next room and don’t see her. I turn around and see Morgana sitting in a chair next to the door crying. I carefully walk over to her and pick her up.

“Eek!” She exclaimed and opened her eyes to see herself in my arms. “So, I guess you read my letter.”

“We will have a serious talk after this competition,” I said. “As you don’t need to be perfect physically for me… as you are the only person who fully sees me… body and personality.” I smile. “However, the increased muscle and bust is nice.”  I sigh. “And I need to be honest, I might have fooled around with a couple girls too while on our break.” Morgana playfully punches my arm.

“I hope your assistant was one,” Morgana said. “As she’s hot!” I blush deeply. “I should be mad but not going to lie… I’d do her too.” She leans over and whispers. “I left out the part of hooking up with other program participants.”  Isis finds us.

“Anthony,” she says. “What should I do with…” She eyes Morgana. “Her?”

“Make sure she sits next to my coach and others who are here to cheer me on,” I said. “And I expect you to treat her as you treat me… she is my girlfriend.” Morgana squeals with delight and gives me a kiss. I place Morgana down and both girls walk away. I get backstage and line up with the other bodybuilders.

“Isis…” Morgana says as the competition has a commercial break. “May we please see your true body…” The thought of Isis showing off gets me hard that the is a tent in the bedsheet.

“I think he agrees,” Isis says. She climbs out of bed and stands at the front of it. “First need to take these off.” She removes her underwear. “As I don’t want to spend another $250 on a custom-made lingerie set.” I nod my head as I have paid for a few custom-made sets of lingerie, her curvy dimensions make it tough for her to buy off the rack. “I hope you don’t mind a little show from…” she goes over to her bag and pulls out a golden mask and places it over her face. “Goddess Isis.”

“I love your performances!” Morgana says as her nipples are poking in her bra, and she is stroking my cock. Isis deactivates her compression suit, and it falls from her body. At first, she looks like a fitness competitor, but she smiles as she goes through a bodybuilder posing routine. With each pose, her muscles increase in size as the muscles are free from the compression suit. “Oh yea… get bigger.” With a loud moan and a most muscular, her muscles stop growing. She could easily step on stage and being a threat to Morgana’s title as Ms. Olympia. Both Morgana and I are in a state of pure lust at the sight.

“I was working really hard,” Isis walks over to the side of the bed and picks up Morgana with ease and is doing bicep curls using her as weight. “And I don’t think you two won’t complain on me pleasing both of you.”

“I’m so glad you don’t compete,” Morgana says.

“Trust me,” Isis says. “I enjoy doing things like this…” Isis puts Morgana down and the women are making out. The fact that Isis can bring out this playful side of Morgana so easily makes me happy that she has been in my life. I think back to after the competition as it plays in the background.

Knowing that Morgana is watching and thinking of what I want to do to her afterwards is getting me so turned on, my muscles pulse with power as the bulge in my posing suit gets bigger. When I step on stage, the crowd gasps at my size and are in awe as I pose. I can see Morgana squirm as she wants to jump on stage and pounce me so bad. I also see Isis grabbing onto her hand and whisper softly into her ear.

“Wow, my friends thought I was crazy to compete with you on stage,” one of the college aged bodybuilders say as we get off stage. “No wonder the magazines have given you the nickname of ‘The Genetic Freak’.” I ignore him and get ready for the individual posing routines, but I chuckle softly. I hated the name at first but I am genetically gifted to become the biggest. I grab my cell phone and see a text from Morgana saying that there is no way anyone else will win and that pro card is mine… and the biggest reward will be tonight.

“Did you see!?!?” Morgana says a little while later as she is walking over with her second-place medal. “I got second place!” I smile as I watched her performance and get her medal on the television in the backstage area. “Although, a few judges mentioned that I should try to compete as a bodybuilder. Maybe next year or two.” She gives me a hug and whispers in my ear. “Isis and I are going to be watching the rest of the competition in the hotel room.” I look at her, a bit surprised. “She needs my seal of approval if she’s staying as your personal assistant.” Her hand goes down to my groin. “I can’t wait to see how you have improved over the summer.” I give her a long kiss and caress her sides. “Now, go on stage and show the audience what I already know: you are the newest and youngest professional bodybuilder.” The male bodybuilders are call back on stage.

“I got this…” I said before I go through my individual posing routine. The crowd is silent as I go through my routine but breaks into thunderous applause when I am done. I am a bit bummed that I can’t see Morgana’s reactions but my coach hands me my phone and there is a text that shows Morgana and Isis in bed with their lingerie on top of the bedsheets with a message, ‘to the man who will bed both of us tonight, you dominated that crowd and then dominate us tonight.’

“Oh,” my coach says. “To be young…” I chuckle. We get called back on stage and it’s no contest, I won first place and given a pro card. I do a little speech.

“Thank you all,” I said. “Now if you will excuse me, I need to celebrate my victory.” I walk off stage and tell my coach to field my questions as I head back to my hotel room. I get to my hotel room and unlock the door. “Oh ladies…” I hear giggling coming from the bedroom.

“In here,” Morgana says. “Oh, my hunky pro bodybuilder…” I close the door and remove my clothes. I walk over to the bedroom and push open the door. Isis is kissing Morgana all over and Morgana is gripping the bed sheets tightly. Both girls look at my naked frame and giggle as I’m already hard. “How about a private show for your biggest fans.” I stand at the end of the bed and go through my posing routine. Morgana and Isis are caressing each other and both moans loudly.

“So,” Isis says. “Morgana and I came to an agreement… On trips in which Morgana can’t join you, I will make sure you needs are met.” I climb into bed and the two women are kissing and caress me all over. I switch kissing between the two gals but make sure to give Morgana more attention. Both girls soon rest their heads on my chest and fall asleep. When I wake up in the morning, the girls are gone but I am hearing moans coming from bathroom. Before I get in the bathroom, I notice Isis and Morgana are soaping each other’s bodies via the bathroom mirror. “I am grateful for the opportunity to please Anthony when you are unable... but I want you to know that I plan on not causing any friction between you two.” I tiptoe past the bathroom and go to the living room to place an order for room service. The three of us have breakfast. When Isis is done, she gives both of us a kiss. “Remember, we need to be back in the office by 5 pm for an IronWorkz shareholders meeting.” Morgana and I are standing in the balcony watching the sunrise.

“Morgana,” I said as I hold her hand. “I could picture this every single day and I hope you think the same way.” I get down on one knee and pull out a ring from my pocket. “Will you marry me?” She gasps as she didn’t have any clue on me wanting to do this.

“Anthony…” Morgana says as she is covering her mouth with her hands. “I wish I could say yes but…” She looks at me. “It’s not the right time for us…” I look at her confused. “Just keep that ring and I will tell you when it’s the right time.”

“What do you mean ‘not the right time’?” I ask but Morgana doesn’t answer and leaves the balcony area. I stand there stunned that she didn’t tell me yes.
  • #47 by Wookey on 13 Feb 2023
  • Great cliffhanger
  • #48 by Atinman on 15 Feb 2023
  • Morgana and Isis are posing at the end of the bed. Morgana has more symmetry for her muscles, but Isis is clearly focused on muscle mass as she is about a few inches bigger, and she is able to make her muscles twitch even while standing. Morgana flexes her 42DD breasts while Isis plays with her 44F tits.

“I still can’t believe that you two never needed any breast implants,” I said with a smile.

Morgana giggles, “Mind blowing sex with a hunky beast helps keep our amazing figures.” Isis nods in agreement. We hear a knock at the bedroom door.

“We are about half an hour away from landing,” the flight attendant says.

“Thank you,” Morgana says. Isis frowns as she starts the process of putting on her compression suit.

“I am glad that someone knows how to keep his mouth shut on my secret,” Isis says. I chuckle as I know that was directed to me.

“Doesn’t that hurt to be compressing all that mass?” I ask.

“A little…” Isis says as the compression suit activates and shrinks her massively muscular body to the buxom bikini model like body the world mostly sees. “However, after how long I have worn this suit. It’s second nature.” Isis looks at them. “Honestly, if either one of you wore this for as long as I have, you would of won earlier.”

“I hope our schedules are clear for the rest of the week,” I said. “I want to enjoy our victory before figuring out the next steps.” Isis looks at her tablet.

“The only thing is a visit to American Bodybuilding College to give a speech to the new incoming class,” Isis says. “But that won’t be until the end of the week. Your schedule is empty, and I have informed the rest of the board of directors that you are Out of the Office.” She gets dressed and leaves the bedroom.

“To think… not even a couple years out and we are the most famous alumni in American Bodybuilding College,” Morgana says. I nod in agreement

“Well, I’m a personal trainer to the stars, owner of the most popular Bodybuilding brand, and the current Mr. Olympia,” I said as I watch Morgana get dressed. “You are a Playboy Playmate, run your own swimsuit and lingerie line for athletic women, and the current Ms. Olympia.” I get up and stretch. “We were already multimillionaires before we graduated college.”

Morgana chuckles, “Yeah… we were the famous couple on campus when we graduated… but remember we had to claw up from the bottom when we were freshmen.” I nod as I think back to before our freshman year.

After my win and getting my pro card, I become the talk of the bodybuilding world. Thankfully, Isis helps field all requests and only present the best options. Since the agreement she made with Morgana, I notice she is wearing more revealing business attire and one day bring it up.

“Morgana asked me to wear these outfits,” Isis says. I smile as I won’t complain at her showing more skin. “Speaking of her, she called at least once an hour for the past few days, and you haven’t answered her calls when I transferred them to you.” She sits in a chair and looks at me. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing that concerns you.” I growl as I am in the middle of my run on a treadmill in my office.

“Oh really?” She speaks. “Your happiness is my greatest concern and you seem a bit off these past few days.” I stop the treadmill and wipe the sweat off my head. “I have noticed you have rescheduled your workouts and canceled your weekly date night with Miss Morgana.” I look at Isis and growl deeply at the mention of Morgana. “Did she reject your marriage proposal?” I look at her a bit surprised. “I figured that close to a thousand dollar purchase on a Diamond ring last week was for that.”

“Is it that obvious…” I said as I blush a little.

“Well,” she says. “You throwing me onto your desk and pleasing me after work the day after your win and not caring about missing your workout made me think something was wrong.” I explain to Isis what happened, and she is silent for a bit. “Well, I’m not a therapist but based of the information I have, she might have think her body isn’t perfect for you and that’s why she is wanting to wait.” I groan.

“That’s what I’m afraid of… she has body confidence issues and hates when anyone flirts with me,” I say. “How did you get her to okay on… our unique arrangement.”

“Easy,” she said. “I told her that I won’t initiate it… and if you do,  I make sure that she gets the same apportioning.” She gives me a gentle kiss on the cheek. “Now, Morgana is probably worried your relationship is on shaky ground. Now I am going to setup a dinner and movie date for you two tonight. I want you to patch things up as she needs you by her side as the other students at American Bodybuilding College will sense that as walk all over here.” I look like I am about to protest. “Trust me… You do not want to mess with me…” She smiles. “As like I did with Morgana, I will show you that there is a lot to me you don’t know.”

“Okay fine…” I spoke. I call Morgana and learn she’s at IronWorkz Gym working out. She avoids the VIP area unless I’m with her because she cant control herself and we have to be intimate in the locker room after a workout down there. I take a limo to IronWorkz. When I get there, I see Morgana flirting with one of the personal trainers. “What the hell is this!?!?!”

“Well,” she says. “Since you seemed to be busy, I wanted to play the field a bit…” I take Morgana by the arm, and we go into a posing room. I lock the door. “Seriously? Can’t handle me flirting?”

“No!” I spoke. “I can’t stand the girl I proposed to rejecting my proposal then flirting when I just wanted time to process..” Morgana scoffs.

“Process?” She speaks. “Is that why you have avoided my calls, texts… hell, I said the naughtiest picture of me in that slutty lingerie and text I could and I noticed you saw them but no response.” Morgana tries to slap me but I am able to block it. “I told you… It’s not the right time!”

“Then when!?!?” I spoke. “Do I need to get bigger?” I take off my shirt and flex my chest. Even in my post competition shape, my chest is so vascular and massive.“I will be the biggest freshman on campus! Do you want me to be a freak that no girl will dare look at me?” Morgana pushes me back hard that I fall on my ass. “Morgana… I didn’t…” She walks over and pulls down my pants and boxers.

“Shut up…” she says. She strokes my cock to its full hardness and starts sucking. “I need more protein.” I try to resist as she is clearly upset but her amazing work down there is getting me pulsing and throbbing. She keeps sucking until I cum and she swallows all of it. “Please train me to become a bodybuilder.” Her hands caress my abs. “I want you to mold me into your perfect workout partner…”

“Let’s talk about this over our date tonight,” I said as I try to regain my composure. Morgana pouts but nods.

“Okay,” she said. “But I am not changing my mind…” I get my clothes back on and she goes to take a shower. I am standing at the front desk trying to understand why Morgana is so focused on that. We head to where Isis had our dinner reservation. Throughout dinner, we are somewhat silent towards each other as I’m still process her wishes and she’s wondering why I didn’t seem so enthusiastic.

“Okay…” I spoke. “I have to understand the why. There has to be more.” Morgana explains how she thought my parents looked so amazing on stage and how she wished we could become the next Olympian Power couple. “Okay… but you realize if I say yes, when we are in the gym, I will not be holding back.” Morgana smiles as we are in the limo. The next morning, Morgana starts her new training. We work out in the basement so Morgana can list after the bodybuilder physique and gives her motivation.

“Oh yeah…” Morgana says as she is posing naked after a workout. Her physique has improved over the summer. She hasn’t lost any of the size in her breasts and her pecs make it look like they are even bigger. She is rocking 8 pack abs. “I want so glad I didn’t lose my bountiful breasts.” She smiles as she does a pec flex as she flexes her 14 inch arms. I stand behind her and flex my 24 inch arms. “No fair… I want cannons like yours.” She turns around and twerks her ass. “Also glad my ass is firm and tight. Something for you to grab onto.”

“Indeed…” I growled. With Morgana’s increased focus and the constant romps, my body has kept into near contest shape. She jokes that she could grate cheese on my abs as they are so ripped. My clothes have to be more custom made as someone my height shouldn’t be this big.

I am pacing back and forth while in my bathrobe in my office late one night in the penthouse as I am working on my speech for the new class of freshmen at American Bodybuilding College.

“Let me guess,” Morgana says as I have my back turned. “You were tossing and turning thinking about the speech and wanted to work on it some more.” I turn around  and see Morgana in her own bathrobe. “You must be really worried as you are wearing a bathrobe and not walking around nude.” I chuckle as with Morgana and I always needing to buy custom clothes every so often, we became nudists while we were alone at the penthouse.

“Is it that obvious?” I sit at my desk and sigh. “I have no problem stepping on stage in the tiniest speedo and pose my muscular body… but speaking to a group of a few hundred college kids.” I look at the papers on the desk and the little writing on them.

“Well,” Morgana says. “Speeches weren’t your thing. I do remember that you used a posing routine as part of your speech in Exercise Theory on why too much focus on one body part is detrimental to your body.” She licks her lips as she remembers making out with me for a while after that presentation.

“Yeah…” I sigh deeply as Morgana walks and stands behind me and massages my shoulders. “This is a high honor, and I will screw it up.” She is silent for a bit as she is working hard on my shoulders. “Ouch… lighten up. I’m not that tense!”

“Hmmm?” Morgana says as she breaks out of her thought. “Say, how about you listen to the speech that the alumni who talked to us on Orientation Day said to us. Maybe that will help!” She gives me a kiss. “Well, I’m heading back to bed but if I find out you stayed up all night working on this speech… you will be punished.” She goes back to bed. As I go online and pull up the speech on the college’s website and start watching the speech, I think of orientation and how that really ramped up Morgana’s bodybuilding aspirations.
  • #49 by Wookey on 17 Feb 2023
  • Another K++++. But what happened to Isis' former boyfriend. Must have missed that part
  • #50 by Atinman on 20 Feb 2023
  • Morgana and I disembark the IronWorkz private jet. We get our suitcases and put them in the company van that I am able to use while in college. As I drive to American Bodybuilding College, Morgana is going over the Freshman Orientation Folder.

“Ahhh…” Morgana says. “I was wondering why we didn’t need to pack anything else besides our clothes. Our rooms come equipped with television with select cable channels, microwave, fridge, and there is a community kitchen area on every floor of the dorms.” She sighs. “It sucks that we are in separate dorms.” I chuckle.

“Our dorms are right next to each other,” I said. “You being borderline physique competitor/bodybuilder made you be in the physique dorm. At least you aren’t across campus in the bikini dorm.” Morgana sticks out her tongue at the word ‘bikini’.

“I’m glad I got out of that division quickly,” she says. “Most girls were more concerned on which male physique or bodybuilder competitor was going to fuck them after the competition.” She looks over at me in my unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt. “I didn’t need to be concerned on that as I know who was mine… too bad we were running a bit behind otherwise I’d tell you to find a secluded area so I could have some fun.” I almost serve the van off the highway which Morgana chuckles.

“Really?” I spoke. “I didn’t satisfy you enough on the private jet flight here.” Morgana looks at me with a smirk. “I’m guessing that’s a no.” Morgana smiles.

“You always satisfy me,” she says. “I just enjoy messing with you… as it makes you work even harder. especially since the best American competitors will be our classmates.” She goes back to reading the Freshman Orientation Folder. “Oh, I can’t wait to see you beat the other guys in the strength showdown… and it looks like there is a speech from the current Mr. Olympia Brandon Cutler. I hope his Victoria’s Secret model girlfriend Ashley Grant is there.”  I chuckle.

“Isn’t she your girl crush,” I say with a laugh. I think I have lost track of how many girl crushes Morgana has had over the years. It started as models and bikini competitors, then athletic women and fitness model, and now it’s physique competitors and female bodybuilders.

“I remember how wound up you were after the Victoria’s Secret commercial containing both of them,” she says. “You wish she was undressing for you.” I softly chuckle as I didn’t want to tell her I was fantasizing it was us in the commercial. We groan as traffic is backed up the closer we get to the college.

“I wonder why traffic is so congested near campus,” I said. Morgana rolls down her window and peeks out.

“I think I know why,” Morgana says. She pulls out her phone and takes a picture to show me what is going. It looks like one of the sorority houses close to campus have a group of girls in bikinis sunbathing out on the front lawn and everyone is taking time to look. “Most of those girls have such fake tits and already fake tans…” Morgana looks down at her chest and does a pec flex.  “I bet I could easy beat them in a show.”

“Not everything has to be a competition,” I said. Sometimes I think Morgana has too much of a competitive nature inside her. We spend close to a half hour before we drive past the sorority house. Morgana leans out.

“You bitches need to stop so vehicles can actually move!”  Morgana is furious as the girls roll their eyes. “I don’t want some skanks to ruin move in day.” The girls still ignore her. Morgana gets out of the van and walks up to them. She grabs the umbrella that they were using for shade, and she bends in it two. “I’m warning you… I’m here to get bigger and stronger… so I won’t see you bimbos in class but if I do, I will break you.” She throws the umbrella, and it lands on the roof of the sorority house. She heads back to the van and gets in. I am giving her a look. “What? I was done with their antics.”

“Alright dear,” I said as I start the van up and we drive into campus. Morgana and I are a bit surprised at all the fit and attractive classmates. “No wonder why this is called the ‘Hottest Student Body’ for 10 years.” We find a spot to park and exit the van. As we are getting ready to unload, a girl wearing a bright red bikini walks up.

“Welcome to Freshman Orientation!” The gal says. “My name is Fiona! Let the upperclassmen movers help with your suitcases!” Two guys wearing just red shorts walk over. Morgana jaw drops as the two guys make me look small. I recognize them as high ranking college bodybuilders. Each guy picks up a suitcase like it was nothing. “So, what dorms are you in?” We tell her our names and which dorms. “Ah, Atlas for Anthony… so you are in the bodybuilding major… and Siren for Morgana, hmmm… maybe if you work harder you can jump up to Atlas Dorm. Anyway, please follow me!” We follow Fiona as we walk through campus. Morgana notices that I am looking everywhere but at Fiona.

“Hun…” she whispers. “Remember, we said we can look at other people but not touch, besides… I’m jealous of that ass of hers.” Fiona turns around and smiles

“Thank you!” She speaks. “It’s hard work from the Booty Blaster class last year.” She starts walking. “I’m trying to get myself perfect for Victoria’s Secret rollout of attire for bikini competitors as I want to be a model.” We reach the dorms. “Okay, Morgana… you need to check in there.” She points at one location. “Anthony, and you need to check in there.” The guys put down our suitcases. “Have fun!” The three walk away.

“Damn…” I spoke. “If those are upperclassmen… this is going to be rough.” Morgana chuckles.

“You will be fine dear,” she says. We give a kiss and hug before heading to our respective dorms.

“Ugh…” I said as the video was buffering for the hundredth time. I notice it is midnight and my stomach is growling. I tiptoe quietly to the kitchen to make me a protein shake and see Isis, who is wearing a nightgown, making herself two protein shakes.

“I’m surprised to see you up,” Isis says.

“Couldn’t sleep,” I said. “I thought you had a date tonight…”

“I did,” she said. “Guy seemed nice online but a total jerk on the date. Why can’t guys be more like you or….” She pulls out her necklace that contains a pair of dog tags and grips onto them tightly. “I know it’s been a year since Lucas’ death… but I feel like I keep comparing men to him.” She looks at me and smiles. “I hope me moving in hasn’t been any issues.” I shake my head.

“Morgana and I thought a change in scenery would help…” I spoke. “Also, you being close has helped out in more than one way.” I wink.

“Of course,” she says. “Having quick access to you for business and… personal reasons…” I can see her lick her lips. She gets done with her protein shake and walks over to me. “Maybe you need something to get your mind off writing that speech…” She removes my robe and caresses my chest. “How about a nice soak in the hot tub while I get the video you were trying to load up on the television there. I think I was hogging the bandwidth as I needed a release after the date.” I take off my robe, take a protein shake, and head to the hot tub. As I watch Isis work her magic on the tablet controlling all the tech, I look at the dog tags around her neck and think of Lucas and the beginning of the school year

I check in and am giving my keys to my dorm room. When I get there, the door is open and I’m seeing a very built young black guy putting up a poster of the current Playboy Playmate of the Year up. I place my suitcase down and knock on the door.

“Hello!” I spoke. “My name is Anthony!” The guy turns around.

“Howdy Roommate!” The guy says. “The name is Lucas!” He points to the poster. “Hope you don’t mind me already decorating…”  I shake my head No and bring my suitcase in. As we start to unpack, we start to get to know more about each other. Lucas just recently joined the Army and is planning on majoring in the Athletic Training and Computer Science programs. We have similar tastes in music and television. When I get done unpacking the last items from my suitcase. “I think I finally remember why you look so familiar. You just became the youngest professional bodybuilder recently.” I nod.

“Yeah…” I spoke. “Will be fun to balance school and my bodybuilding career. However, I am planning on majoring in bodybuilding and social media influencer.” Lucas looks confused at my second major choice. “You know I am the owner of IronWorkz Corporation. I figured I need to work on improving the company’s image online better.” I look at the schedule for Freshmen Orientation. “Say, let’s get something to eat before the Campus Groups and Events Carnival.” We leave the dorm and walk to the cafeteria. We notice a lot of upperclass guys and gals watching us. “It feels so weird being watched.”

“I think it’s because they want to see who could be possible competition,” Lucas says. “Remember the college only excepts the top 1% of young competitors. I got in due to winning a few ROTC physique competitions. I know you will face tough competition in the bodybuilding major. The top 5 of last year’s Mr. Olympia were graduates of the major.” We get to the cafeteria and get a little food. As we scan for a place to sit, I see Morgana and I am guessing her dorm roommate. We walk over and sit down at her table.

“So, is this Anthony…” the other gal says. “I can see why you can’t keep hands off him.” I blush deeply while Lucas laughs.

“Yes, Juliana,” Morgana says. “That’s him…” We all introduce ourselves to each other. “I can’t believe how big our dorm rooms are!” We get done eating and we head to the Campus Groups and Events Carnival- this allows incoming freshmen to see what groups and events there are on campus. There are plenty of things to get involved with campus. As I am playing one of the carnival games, an attractive gal wearing a very low cut shirt walks over and caresses my arm.

“I’m here to scout for new members.” The mysterious gal says as she slides an invite into my pocket “To the Olympian Dream Fraternity. There’s your invite to the craziest pool party to start the school year.” She disappears and I pull the invite out of my pocket. The others find me.

“Wow!” Lucas says as I’m looking at the invite. “That’s for the Olympian Dream Fraternity’s Pool Party! It’s rare for a freshman to get it!” I frown as the invite clearly says no guests with the invite. I show it to Morgana.

“Well,” she says. “Sucks I can’t go… but you need to make a good impression.” We get done with the carnival and head back to our dorm rooms. I look at the invite and realize it is tonight. I do a little light body weight exercises to get my muscles pumped before changing into my attire for the party. I head to Olympian Dream Fraternity and it is a massive house. I show the guy at the front door my invite.

“Looks legit,” he says. “But… you need to be able to open the door to be allowed in… it is reinforced steel plated that weighs about 300 pounds… and you need to do it one handed.” I stretch a little bit before I place my hand on the handle. I start to pull. It is very challenging, but I get into a stance to help myself use all my weight to try to open the door.

“I will not be defeated…”I said as the muscles in my body pulse and throb with power. There is a sounds of ripping as my shirt can’t contain my muscles and the door opens.

“Damn…” the door attendant says. “We mostly let new recruits suffer a bit before letting the door open automatically… but that’s a first.” I step inside and look down at tattered shirt. I take it off and find a garbage can. I get a drink and head to the pool area. I notice everyone is shirtless. A few girls come over and kiss my chest while caressing my arms.

“So,” a voice from behind says. “You’re the freshmen who overcame our door trick…” I turn around and see current Mr. Olympia Brandon Cutler standing there. “But then again, I can see why there was special invite for you.” He gives me a tour of the fraternity house which I am impressed at. There is a special workout area and in house chef. “I hope you think of joining us as we would be honored to have a future Mr. Olympia in our ranks.” I look at him. “You caught my eye with how big you can get in such a short time… you will be tough competition once you are a senior.” He notices me looking a bit bored. “How about you join me for a workout since this is not your style.” We go to the basement gym and workout. After the workout, we do an impromptu pose-down with Ashley recording it for social media. She is making out with both of us as she can’t keep her hands to herself. The party gets busted by the cops and I head home

“Oh wow…” I spoke. “The current Mr. Olympia calls me future competition.” My phone starts getting texts from friends as the pose-down is a viral hit. Morgana is waiting at the entrance to the dorms.

“Don’t care where,” she says. I can see she is turned on. “Just seeing you keep up with a hunk like Brandon… makes me want you.” We quickly go to my dorm and we are taking clothes off quickly. “Let me worship you like Ashley was doing to you earlier.” She pushes me to the bed and climbs on top and starts riding me hard. I wake up in the morning to see Morgana getting dressed. “I’m sorry for last night… I was jealous of Ashley and wanted to…” She sighs. “I’m sorry, it’s just tough as I see these women want you and worry you might leave.”

“Sweetie,” I said as I get up and hold her close. “They don’t see me like I know you see me…” I smile. “Besides, the only women who could dare compete with you in getting me turned on would be other female bodybuilders…” She resumes getting her clothes on.

“Well,” she says. “I appreciate…” she stops as she plays what I said in her mind. “Wait? Why would other female bodybuilders be my competition… unless…” She looks at me. “You are?”

“I have thought about it,” I said. “And if you want to become a bodybuilder… I want you to do it the right way.” Morgana gives me a big kiss and rubs my groin. The door to the dorm opens and Lucas is standing there.

“Whoa,” he says. “I thought I gave you two enough time…”

“Nope,” she said. “I’m just leaving… see you boys later…” She leaves the room.

“I was wondering where you were,” I said. Lucas explains that he saw us enter the dorm room and he spent the night with a female friend who is also at the college. We get ourselves ready for the day. The first thing is the Freshmen Orientation Kickoff with a few speeches (by the president of the college and the head professor of the Bodybuilding department) with the keynote speaker being the current Mr. Olympia Brandon Cutler. His speech was very passionate about how to never stop working and if there a challenge to never back down and face it head on. He even mentioned the pose-down video and says how that motivated him to keep working harder as there will be hungrier challengers who can’t wait to overtake his title. The crowd cheers and applauses afterwards while I sit there and ponder on if I could ever challenge a champion like him.

“I think you have been overthinking this,” Isis says as the speech is over. “Brandon’s speech wasn’t long. You need something basic to drive your point.” She gives me a kiss and gets out of the hot tub. “I suggest you try to get some sleep as you have a few radio interviews.” I watch her ass away as she leaves. I turn the hot tub off and look out the balcony. I head back to bed and fall asleep. I wake up to the smell of bacon when I walk into the kitchen, Morgana is standing in front of the stove only wearing a cooking apron. She is swaying her body to the music on the radio. I get behind her and smack her ass hard.

“Hey now!” She yelps as she turns around. “That’s not fair… you know that your slaps hurt on bare skin.” She gives me a kiss on the cheek. “I’m guessing you must have had a breakthrough as I saw you in bed fast asleep at 5 in the morning…” I look at her. “I went to the gym and ran for an hour. We might be off season… but some of our competition don’t stop.” I roll my eyes as she rarely takes breaks. “So… what do you have for your speech?”

“A few things,” I said. “But I am probably going to feel the crowd and wing it.” Morgana smiles as she serves me breakfast of bacon, eggs, and hash brown.” I am eating when Isis walks in. “Good morning, say how did your…” I look up and wave my hands like don’t ask. Isis let’s put a deep sigh and didn’t see my reaction.

“Terrible,” she says. “The guy was a complete tool and was more focus on himself than on me… Remind me why I should try dating when I have you two.” I am about to answer when she chuckles. “I know… I shouldn’t rely on sure things if I want to have my own man.” She sits next to me and eats her breakfast. We get done with breakfast. Morgana and I go to our offices to get a little work done. I take a little break to go get a light workout in. As I am doing my workout and while I’m thinking of the upcoming speech, I think back to the first days of freshman year.
  • #51 by Wookey on 20 Feb 2023
  • Thank you for updating re Isis. Still can't believe there are not more comments on what has to be one of the best stories on the site. K+++++, if there was any doubt.
  • #52 by the_forge on 20 Feb 2023
  • I haven't responded yet but I agree with Wookey. This is one of the best told stories I have seen in a long time on here. Keep up the great work!
  • #53 by Atinman on 20 Feb 2023
  • Thank you for updating re Isis. Still can't believe there are not more comments on what has to be one of the best stories on the site. K+++++, if there was any doubt.

I haven't responded yet but I agree with Wookey. This is one of the best told stories I have seen in a long time on here. Keep up the great work!

Thank you both… Its great to hear people are enjoying my work. I am enjoying all the feedback, positive or constructive.
  • #54 by Wookey on 21 Feb 2023
  • If I had to offer a suggestion, it would be to provide measurements of the two main characters along the way.
  • #55 by Atinman on 22 Feb 2023
  • If I had to offer a suggestion, it would be to provide measurements of the two main characters along the way.

I worry about creating measurements that seem too crazy/unrealistic.
  • #56 by Atinman on 22 Feb 2023

I worry about creating measurements that seem too crazy/unrealistic.
  • #57 by Atinman on 25 Feb 2023
  • “Really?” I said as Morgana and I head to our first class. “Proper Weightlifting Technique?” We head to class and when get there, we see a small group of students, about a dozen of us total. When class starts, a young-looking female professor in workout gear walks in.

“Good morning,” the professor says. “I am Professor Tara… and I bet you are all wondering the same thing: I have been lifting weights for years… why do I need to take a technique class. Well, improper lifting technique hinders the body from reaching the full potential…” As the professor is giving her speech, I am trying to think of why she looks so familiar. The professor then instructs us to leave our backpacks here and go into the respectable men and women’s locker rooms that are connected to the classroom. When I enter the room, I am noticing each locker has a strange full body suit.

“Please put on one of the suits,” the teacher’s assistant says to us.

“Those tiny things?” One of the other classmates says. “My arm won’t even fit in there.” The rest of the guy’s murmur. I undress to my underwear and put the suit on. Even with my muscular body, it is very snug. The other guys put theirs on. “Now please press the button on the wrist.” When I click the button, the suit activates, and it starts to compress my muscular body. I look around and see the other suits doing the same. “When the suit ‘s lights has turned blue, please join the rest of the class in the weight room next door.” We all meet up in the weight room. I now notice the professor is wearing a suit too.

“Now,” Professor Tara says. “These compression suits not only contain your muscles but will give me proper data on your lifting techniques.” She goes over to the bench press and loads up 300 pounds. Some of the male student’s chuckle as her first set looks a bit clunky and the panel above it shows ‘60% technique’. “See? That was improper technique however…” she does another set, and it looks flawless, the panel above it shows ‘95% technique’. “Proper technique requires more from the body and will help you become better.” The professor has us group into couples and go through a full workout set with the suits on. During my exercises, I am focusing a bit too much on Professor Tara that my technique slips. We take our suits off, get dressed, and leave the classroom.

“Is something wrong?” Morgana asks as we leave class.

“The professor looks familiar…” I spoke. “But I can’t put a finger on it.”

“Well, the professors are highly decorated athletes which include bodybuilding champions,” she says. “Well, I’m off to… posing 101.” She rolls her eyes. “You are lucky your championship wins make you exempt from taking it.” I chuckle. At American Bodybuilding College, they would take championship or records broken and apply it as credit. My recent win and becoming a pro made me exempt from taking any intro posing classes.

“I got Intro to Social Media,” I said before I give her a kiss. I head to the Artist building on campus. I am one of a few guys and the professor is a very buxom Playboy Playmate but is one of the most popular on social media. She has us pull up our social media accounts. Mine is very bare bones but I have a slight presence. The professor asks us to reach out to a popular social media presence in our respective field and see if they would offer advice. I take a shot in the dark and message Brandon Cutler asking for some pointers as he seems to be quite popular on social media. I am sitting outside waiting for Morgana and a guy walks over and hands me a flyer.

“You should try for the Mr. Campus Hot Bod competition.” I grab and look at the flyer. It is a mixture of bodybuilding competition with strongman competition. “The winner gets a photo sheet and will appear on the cover of the college’s promotional brochures.” I look at the date and figure I should be able to get back in near contest shape by then.

“What you got there?” Morgana asks as she approaches. She looks at the flyer and smiles. “Cool… I know what my first competition as a bodybuilder will be.” I look at her surprising.

“I know you want to compete,” I said. “That is in a month. You won’t be that ready.” Morgana smiles and gives me a wink.

“Don’t you worry Hun,” she says. “My training at the Amazon Transformation Center has taught me how to recover quite quickly.” She smirks. “Maybe I will show you a thing or two… but I’m hungry. Let’s get some lunch.” As we head to the cafeteria, I always wondered about the Amazon Transformation Center and wonder if that place messed her up mentally as she has become a bit off since her return.

“So, what do you have for afternoon classes?” I ask when we sit down. Morgana pulls out her tablet and looks at her schedule.

“Preparation for Competitions,” Morgana says. “And you?” I pull out my tablet and look at my schedule.

“Introductions to Photoshoot,” I said. “Ugh… I have no problem being on stage but doing photoshoots are so boring.” Morgana winks.

“But I enjoy seeing you in either a posing suit or workout attire,” she says. “Maybe after class we can go try out the college’s weight room.” We head to our afternoon class, and I am glad to see other guys as I was worried it would have been an all-female class. I notice the guys have just either turned professional or just about getting ready to earn their pro card. The professor explains that we will be doing both reading and applying what we learned in multiple photoshoots. I groan in my head as I know Morgana won’t be happy that I will need to be doing photoshoots with attractive female classmates. I am leaving class when I get a text from Morgana, ‘I want to try out the campus weight room’. I look at my schedule and I have enough time for a workout. I text back saying I’ll meet her there. I head to my dorm room, grab my workout bag, and head to the campus weight room. I remember on the campus tour, the weight room was very state of the art. After I change into my workout attire and get to the weight room, Morgana is already running on the treadmill.

“Hey Hun,” I said. Morgana smiles. I look at the screen and see she’s already been running for 15 minutes.

“My class got done early,” she says with a smile. “Now get your ass onto the treadmill in front of me so I can enjoy watching your sexy body.” I nod as I stretch then get onto the treadmill in front of her. As I am running, I am looking at all the guys and girls are working out. I swear it looks like all the guys have gotten bigger than the last time I was here. I feel a slap on my ass that breaks my concentration. I look over and smile as Morgana is standing there. “I always can tell when you are lost in the clouds… then again, with all these hot gals around, I can see why.” I slightly blush but I stop my treadmill.

“Okay,” I said. “So, what’s the plan?” Morgana smiles.

“Well,” Morgana says. “I think we need to do a baseline test so we the machines know our limits.” I remember hearing that during the orientation tour. We go through the baseline tests; I am about hitting the max at the baseline machines, and I am impressed at how strong Morgana has gotten. “I can see you being impressed.”

“Well,” I said. “You went from 20 pounds to 60 pounds in bicep curls in the span of 3 months.” Morgana giggles but she gets pushed aside by a fellow female student who feels my arm.

“Why do you want to be with that weakling when you can be with…” the girl brings her shirt down and flexes her pecs. “a more experienced girl like me?” I am about to say something when Morgana grabs the girl by the shoulders, spins her around, and forces her head down to give her a knee strike. The girl crumples to the ground as her nose is bleeding.

“I might not be as big as you,” she says with an angry look at her. “But I know how to bring you to your knees.” She looks around and yells. “If I hear of any gal hitting on my man, expect to see something like this bitch…” she points at the girl on the ground. “Am I clear?” Every gal nods their head. We get done with our workout and I am about to head into the guy’s locker room when Morgana pushes me into a posing room. “I would usually wait until we get to the dorm room, but being dominate has gotten me wound up.” Morgana locks the door, and we start making out. We are removing clothes until we are both in our underwear. She takes me by the hand, and we walk over to the wall of mirrors. “One of my classmates mentioned this. Measure Stats!” The room is filled with a blue glow then it disappears. On the wall of mirrors, it now shows.

Male Guest         Female Guest
    Arms: 24 inches      Arms: 14 inches
    Chest: 40 inches      Chest: 36C
    Body Fat: 6%          Body Fat: 12%
    Class: Bodybuilder       Class: Physique

“Scan is complete,” a voice says. “Do you want to profile to be saved to campus profile?” We say yes and supply our names. When the screen shows the process is complete, Morgana smiles as she tackles me to the ground.

“Yep,” she says. “Can’t wait until we get to the dorm.” She takes off her bra and places my hands on her breasts and makes them flex. She is grinding herself against me and I playfully smack her ass. “Just you wait… I hope that I will become a professional bodybuilder before we graduate college.” She shivers a little as she feels my cock bulge as she grinds against me.

“In closing,” I said as I was pacing in my office practicing my speech. “Enjoy your time at American Bodybuilding College, work your hardest, and take time to make friends.” I go over and sit down in my chair while let out a deep sigh. “Why is it that I’m so worried about a speech? I have posed in a posing suit in front of thousands, photoshoots that millions see, and countless interviews… yet I’m terrified of this.”

“Well,” Isis says as she is sitting across from me. “If you want my opinion, I think your speech was great and I would hope to inspire someone in the freshman class.” She looks down at her notepad. “I do have a few things to change… but more for grammar than anything else.” She smiles. “I did love how you used what happened in college to relate to them. Has Morgana had time to hear your speech?”

“She’s been dealing with the launch of her lingerie brand that is being sold at Victoria’s Secret,” I said. “She pushed back all those meetings until after the Olympia.” Isis nods.

“With her win,” Isis says. “And the title of Ms. Olympia should help make the launch quite successful.”

“Yes…” I spoke. “So, how is the process going on Assignment Unity?” Isis grins.

“Location and date have been set, the list has been finalized, and small details are being worked on,” she says. “It will be quite a surprise for the world when…”

“Morgana!” I said as I stand up as she walked into the office.

“What surprise is Isis talking about?” She asks.

“Well,” Isis says. “Anthony was keeping an eye on the lingerie brand launch, and he was thinking of a celebration party if it went well.” Morgana walks over and gives me a hug.

“Baby,” she said. “You don’t need to do that. Remember, there is the celebration party for the Athena Lingerie line that is happening at the Playboy Mansion after your speech at American Bodybuilding College.” She smiles. “So, what did I walk in on?”

“Anthony going over his speech,” Isis says. Morgana sits in the chair next to her.

“Please tell me you included a bit about the first Hot Body competition,” she says. “I always loved how we were given no chance yet destroyed the competition.”

“Of course, I wouldn’t…” I spoke. “The first freshman guy and gal to win that in the campus history.” I look over at the wall of awards and smile.

“You know,” Isis says. “I heard very little of that… so what was the Hot Body competition?”

“A combination of bodybuilding and strong man events over the span of a weekend,” I said. As I start to talk about what lead to the Hot Body contest, I look over at Morgana and tell she’s getting interested and will probably want to relieve that win later.

The first few weeks of college were quite busy. Morgana and I tried to keep our lunch dates but after a while, one of us had to cancel due to classes or work (she was working at Steel Sirens and I at the IronWorkz Gym off campus). However, we always kept our workout dates. I was impressed at how quickly her body seemed to pick up the new training I planned. After she broke an old lift record, she would take me to her dorm and had fun with me all night. Some mornings I might look like I didn’t get any sleep, but all the extra sex helped keep my physique in top shape. I try to get any information about the Hot Body competition, but I get stonewalled.

“I don’t get why I can’t get any info on the strongman part of the competition,” I said to Lucas as we were relaxing in the dorm one morning in the weekend watching television.

“From what I have gathered,” Lucas says. “Is that the strongman contests change from year to year to give no one an advantage.” There is a knock at our door. “I wonder who that would be?” Lucas gets up and opens the door. Isis is standing there in her somewhat revealing business suit. “Well, hello there…” Isis rolls her eyes.

“Is something wrong?” I asked. She told me before we started to college that she would try her to get me not involved in business stuff as I must worry about college.

“I need to speak with Morgana about Playboy wanting her for their new College Iron Maidens special edition,” she says. I’m confused on why they were trying to reach me. “Well, Playboy knows you two are a couple and her presence on social media is non-existent, so they reached out to the IronWorkz.”

“So why are you not telling her about this,” I said with a puzzled look.

“The business is worried about the perceived idea of the head of the company dating a…” she says with a sigh. “Their words, not mine… a promiscuous lady.” I growl deeply as Morgana is not like that at all. “I figured you would be writing a very detailed letter on why she isn’t. However, I don’t know her schedule so I was hoping you would help me.” I look at the clock.

“Well,” I said. “My best guess is to check her dorm first.” I quickly get freshened up and leave the dorm with her. We head to Morgana’s dorm room. I knock on the door, and we are hearing faint moaning. I knock louder. We hear a little shuffling from inside the dorm room. The door opens to see Juliana with a bed sheet wrapped around her body. “Where is Morgana?”

“She should be done with her run,” she says. “Now, if you would excuse me…” She shuts the door. Isis and I chuckle as we figured we interrupted her alone time. We are waiting outside when I notice Morgana running towards the dorm. She is stops in front of us and asks why we are here. “Well, I need to talk to you about a business opportunity for you.”

“Let me take a shower first,” Morgana says. She goes back into her dorm. As we are waiting, I get a text from Lucas asking if Isis is seeing anyone. I text back saying she’s my personal assistant, she is out of college, and I doubt she would be interested. Lucas asks me for her phone number.

“Isis?” I ask. She looks at me. “Don’t laugh… but my roommate is wanting me to ask for your number.” She looks a bit surprised. “I don’t know why, but I haven’t given it to him yet.” She thinks about it.

“You know,” she says. “He was an attractive looking man. Yes, you can give me his number but warn him that I am not looking for a hookup as I have plenty of those.” She winks as I roll my eyes.

“Just don’t break him,” I said. Morgana exits the dorm building wearing a shirt with the Playboy logo on it. Isis and I try not to chuckle at the irony of what she is wearing.

“I’m hungry…” she says. “Can we go off campus for lunch?” We agree on heading to Steel Sirens a block off campus.
  • #58 by Wookey on 25 Feb 2023
  • K+++. Loving this series
  • #59 by Wookey on 26 Feb 2023
  • Only one thing 40" chest seems out of whack with 24" biceps
  • #60 by Atinman on 26 Feb 2023
  • Only one thing 40" chest seems out of whack with 24" biceps

and this is why I don't like to include stats as I feel I will mess up somewhere
Pages:
Actions