⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

‎Ásdís Hjálmsdóttir‎ - Icelandic thrower

Started by trengo, June 30, 2010, 09:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trengo

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

math123

She's hot. Karma given though I'm guessing she's a heptathalete and not just a thrower.

trengo


Maitolasi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's just odd that she's a long jumper as well. That's very rare for a thrower. Tremendous athlete.

Actually I don't think that she really competes in long jump and shot put. I guess those photos are from some small area competition where she represented her sports club and did around five metres in the long jump and not too much in the shot put either. It's not so rare for the track and field athletes to compete in other discipline than their primary sport every now and then in smaller exhibitions. At least in the smaller countries.

I expected her to do well after she started throwing over 60 and show some great talent but so far it hasn't happen. I don't know has she had some injuries or what is the matter.

Thanks for the photos.

gwhh

her core size and strength looks unreal.  LOVE it!! 

p2edion2

 8) Thanks...  She is so beautiful....  My problema is: How I would be able to pronounce her name?  I need to start practicing with tongue twisters.  Why her name is not something easier like Mary or Jane??

borntobemild

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login