LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Change

Started by Mr.Purple357, January 07, 2023, 03:38:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaguar

Mr.Purple357 in December in another thread, you mentioned you had not decided whether to continue this story or not.  You should definitely continue this story !
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Jaguar

* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

nickolai

I am just now discovering this story and I LOVE it.  I love this world.  Please continue and where else can we read some of your other works?

KingClown

can't wait for next release!

Mr.Purple357

Authors note: I was going to abandon this series because it didn't seem to get much response, but then I saw several recent posts asking for more. So if you think your comments don't help motivate those of us writing these stories, think again.

Doc gasped as I entered the bedroom. I was worried he would start hyperventilating. His cock was squirting precum in amounts that dwarfed what a pre-Change man would have shot in an actual orgasm. "Abbbbbyyyyyyyyy," he moaned.

I decided to stop toying with him. I pulled off my already open shirt and shrugged out of my bra, letting my huge tits go free. Though he'd seen them plenty, Doc's eyes bugged out at the sight. He rushed over and planted his mouth firmly on one nipple. "Hmmm," I moaned. Since the Change, I could cum just from having them sucked. I felt wetness on my thigh as more precum escaped Doc. I knew he'd blow any moment, but after having teased him for so long, I wanted it to be more special for him than just leaving him to jizz all over my leg.

Reluctantly, I pulled him off my nipple and lifted him into the air. I brought him close so his dick settled between my boobs. I flexed my pecs, squeezing the soft flesh around it with enough force to again stop his orgasm. "Abbbyyyyy, please," he begged while rubbing his hands over my bulging biceps.

"Did you know my tops are getting too tight again. I think I may have to go up to a double K bra. Not that I need one, look how firm they are!"

"Doub...doub...double Kaaaaaa!" he gasped. I felt drops of drool land atop my left breast as he gaped down at my huge cleavage. Doc had been married before The Change. Sadly, his wife didn't survive. I saw a picture of her once. She had big, fake tits, though not as big as my real ones. The Change may have made Doc love muscular women, but he'd come by his love of huge tits naturally.

"Yes, double K," I replied. I relaxed my breasts enough to expose the tip of his cock. Then I flexed, again burying them in titty meat. "Can you last to a three count? One," I relaxed and flexed. "Two." I relaxed again ... and that was as far as Doc could last.

As his little head was exposed, he let loose a piercing scream, thrust his hips upward into the underside of my breasts and fired a gigantic stream of cum skyward. It splattered against the ceiling and showered around us like rain. I lightly flexed and relaxed my pecs repeatedly as blast after blast came out from his overstimulated dick. "Oh, God, oh, God," he kept repeating. As I watched the fireworks, I realized we were going to have to repaint the ceiling.

When he was finally done, he slumped down on me, barely conscious. I lay him down on the bed. His dick was still rock hard and as big as it ever had been. Which was good, because I really needed it now myself. The Change gave men such a strong sex drive, they'd become erect if a woman looked at them. The effects were more subtle for women. I could go all day without thinking about sex. Once I was in the mood though, I became insatiable. I'd ride whichever of my husbands had me for the night until they were exhausted and could go no more.

I mounted him and began to push myself down onto his cock. "Hmmm," I groaned as I felt the thick shaft slowly work its way in. As it did, his eyes snapped open. "Still with me, Doc?" I asked.

"Uh huh," he moaned, "just getting my second wind, Dear."

"Great!" I bent over him letting my right tit sink into his face. "Get back to work." He eagerly returned to sucking my nipple. As I bottomed out on his penis, I felt my orgasm begin to wash over me. I quickly moved my legs and arms away from his body to make sure I didn't inadvertently crush him as my muscles began to tremble out of my control. The flexing of my pussy muscles kicked off his second orgasm. Fortunately, his dick was sturdy enough to take the force of those muscles. A pre-Change man's penis would surely have been crushed to the thickness of a sheet of paper.

We rode together for a long time. I then spun around and let him be on top. That way he could hammer away without me having to worry about hurting him. It also let him kiss and lick and worship my entire body. He soon moved off my tits and began trying to suck my biceps which I repeatedly flexed for him. Moments later, we both came again.

It went like this for several hours more until I was sated and he was too exhausted to go on. He lay atop me cuddling. I thought he would fall asleep right then and there but instead he said, "When you talked about taking on the Governor earlier, at first, I thought you were joking, but then you got this steely look in your eye. Is there something I should know?"

I hesitated a moment. Even speaking about it in the privacy of our bedroom was uncomfortable. "It's probably nothing, but we recently had an uptick in reports about homeless men disappearing. Usually, it turns out not to be a job for the police. They move, they OD, maybe they even commit suicide."

"Occasionally though, women will prey upon them for fun, knowing that few will miss them. Over the last couple of weeks, reports have come in about homeless men being shoved into a limo. The witnesses didn't get a plate number, but the description was of a high end limo that few people own, one of them is the Governor."

He forced himself to lift his head up to look at me. "That's terrifying," he said, "if it came to it, do you really think you could take her?"

I kissed him on the mouth. "Of course," I reassured him. "But I don't think it'll come to that. If it's anything, it's probably just some rich bitch we'll catch up to eventually.

He slumped back down and his breathing slowed, but just before he fell asleep, he added, "I hope so, but please don't try to be a hero. We all worry so much about you out there all alone." Then he was out and I was wiping the tears from my eyes..

As he slept, I thought more about our conversation. Could I beat the Governor? I'd never seen anyone with bigger biceps. She might well have more raw strength than me, but I was taller and probably faster. Whether I could beat her or not though wasn't the real issue. The much bigger problem was the Texas Rangers. After the Change, they'd been reconstituted into the state's elite fighting force. Staffed by women veterans of the US military and led by the only woman who'd passed Army Ranger training pre-Change, they answered solely to the Governor.

If it came to a fight, they'd cut through the entire Austin PD with less trouble than I'd have against a three year old boy.

Wookey

Great work, as always.

D.Gladio

It's great that you've decided to continue.

Jaguar

It is wonderful to see this excellent story continuing !
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

nickolai

So great to have another fantastic chapter.  Look forward to the next one.  Perhaps a telling of a few kidnappings from this mysterious, fantastically strong and muscled wealthy woman.

supahdupahsu

It's great you decided to continue, I bet a lot of people here thinks this story is one of the best of this topic. Not all women turn as dominating psychos they all react different so it feels quite realistic, I hope this ends up being a long story

wowser1016

I love this! So glad I started reading it. Sci-fi based but has a mystery built in. My muscle fantasy imagination is being satisfied while the rest of my brain is going to be entertained by what the neck is next. Please continue.

phil123

Great again and so I hope for more. Will the Change continue.?

Vharx

Excellent story I'd love if you could write more lore about the change, especially regarding the children (I'd

Prophaniti

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

0scott

that's a good one, for sure.
Hope there would be more to come in the future.

Mr.Purple357

Once I got out of my car, I turned to look at my reflection in the driver side window. My sweatshirt billowed loosely over my body. The cloth of my sweatpants hung in waves over my ass and legs. I'd had to special order 8XLs to get them so loose. At the last moment, I decided to pull the shirt's hood over my hair and cinched it closed. Only my face and hands were visible. I walked to the house. Before I could ring the doorbell, the door opened. A powerfully built, handsome, middle aged man greeted me, "Hello, Pumpkin."

"Hi, Daddy," I replied.

10 Years Earlier:

When The Change first struck, every woman on Earth became deathly ill. My older sister died on the second day, my mother held on for almost a week. I cried when I heard, but I figured I was going to join them soon as my body temperature soared to 105 and I began puking everything I swallowed.

My dad hovered over me 24/7, desperate not to lose his only remaining child. He fed me liquids and ice chips, held my head to the side when I puked, cleaned up after me, and wrapped me in chilled towels. Jim helped as much as he could between trying to help take care of his own sister and mother.

About four days after my mother passed, my fever broke. Within an hour, I was incredibly hungry. It took another two hours to convince Dad and Jim to give me something more than toast and tea. Over the next hour, I ate a bowl of chicken noodle soup, four scrambled eggs, half a chicken, two stalks of broccoli, half a loaf of bread, and a can of creamed corn. They hovered over me, waiting for me to puke my guts out. Instead, I fell asleep. Tom later told me they checked my pulse every 10 minutes, half expecting me to be dead.

When I woke though, I felt good ... and hungry. We still don't know why some people were spared and others were not. While those with great pre-Change athletic ability might have been the greatest beneficiaries of The Change, it had nothing to do with who survived. Mom had won a silver in the backstroke in the Olympics when she was younger than me. Sis was the starting forward on the Mercury Suns WNBA team. They were at least as athletically gifted as I.

Finally, convinced I wasn't about to die, Dad said, "Pumpkin, I'm so relieved you're doing better, but I've got to go home for a bit. There's a lot to take care of and ..." his voice trailed off. I felt terrible. Mom and Sis were dead, Dad was beside himself with grief, and all I was doing was demanding more food.

I hugged him, "Yes, I understand. I'll be on my feet very soon and I'll come help arrange everything. You go and take care of yourself."

"Don't worry, I'll be here to help her," Jim added.

Dad thanked Jim and said, "I hope your family is doing ok." As is often the case for Jim, he'd draw an inside straight in The Change sweepstakes, his future wife (me), his mom, his sister, and his only still living Grandma would all survive. Doc would later tell me the odds of that were over five hundred to one.

After one more big meal and another long nap, I didn't just feel good, I felt incredible. I still felt hungry, but not so much that it couldn't wait. I decided I had to get up. I walked into the kitchen where Jim was talking to his dad about his own family. "Dad, I'm gonna have to call back. Hopefully cell service stays up. Dammit, Abby, get back to bed. I ..." his voice trailed off as he stared at me.

"I'm feeling fine, Jim, great in fact. It's past time for me to be up and about." I realized he was staring. "What, what's wrong?"

"Did you put on makeup or something?" he asked.

"What? Of course not, why?"

"You look different."

"Of course I look different. I've been near death for almost two weeks. I probably look like shit."

"No!" he replied. "You look fantastic, like you just went on one of those makeover shows, but better." I snorted. "No, really. C'mon, I'll show you." He grabbed me by the arm to pull me into the living room and almost fell on his butt while I barely budged. Normally, he could pull me around like a feather; but now, he seemed weak.

"Are you ok, Jim?" I asked worriedly. We hadn't heard about The Change affecting men but maybe it was a delayed reaction.

He stared at me for a moment before saying, "No, I'm fine. Look in the big mirror in the living room." We went into the living room and I looked at my reflection.

"Holy crap!" I exclaimed. Jim was right. I looked like the alternate universe supermodel version of me. My too big, slightly cocked nose had realigned and rightsized itself to sit perfectly on my completely symmetrical face. The chin that had always been a bit pointy, now had a perfect round curvature. The bags perpetually under my eyes were gone. My skin looked like a baby's. I had to lean in close to the mirror to even see that I still had pores. Atop my head, new hair, about two inches long, was sprouting everywhere, turning my previously thin head of hair into the start of a lustrous brown mane.

As I was admiring myself, Tom placed his hand atop my head and ran it in a line to his face. It came right to his eyebrows. "You must be at least four inches taller too," he said. "Somehow, the illness has changed you."

I got a little afraid  as I remembered the horror flick, The Fly. At first, Jeff Goldblum became a real stud, then his skin began to peel away until he turned into a giant fly. What kind of change would this lead to? Diseases didn't magically make you into super models. I steadied myself, a lot of people had died. I didn't need to be scaring myself. So far, I was the lucky one. "It must be. I'll probably go back to normal sooner or later. Either way, I can't do anything about it so I'm not going to worry about it." I turned to go back to the kitchen as I was still hungry. As I did, I heard a rip as my tee shirt sleeve separated along the back.

"I guess I have gotten bigger." I said, looking where the tee had torn.

"Oh my God," Tom gasped. He looked at me bug eyed. "Can you flex your arm?" he panted. 

I did as he asked. He moaned aloud. I'd had nice egg size biceps before, but now it looked like an orange had been shoved under my skin. He immediately started squeezing it. "It's so hard," he gasped. I saw that his dick was beginning to push out hard inside his sweatpants. His face went flush as he kept squeezing. "I'm using all my might and it won't budge."

"Really? It feels more like a warm caress to me. I haven't gotten that big. Are you sure you're not getting sick?" Tom, as the gold medalist in the decathlon was the reigning 'World's Greatest Athlete'. Even if I now looked like somebody had merged a supermodel with an IFBB physique competitor, I was certainly no match for him.

"I've never felt better. Let's arm wrestle," he cried, leaping over to the coffee table and sweeping everything off it with one arm. He held his right up. I sighed, this hardly seemed an appropriate time to indulge Tom's fetish. When he was seven, he got pinned by a six year old neighbor girl. Ever since, he's been obsessed with athletic women and dreams of one who could overpower him. Of course, once he hit puberty, that was impossible, but as a track and field star and Olympian myself, I could at least let him pretend I could.

He particularly liked to arm wrestle me. My dad had been an NFL linebacker for 12 years, after that, he became a champion arm wrestler. As a daddy's girl, I of course did what daddy did, and I became a very good arm wrestler myself. I could even beat most men. Tom loved seeing me do that, and even though I couldn't legitimately beat him, I could if he didn't go all out.

"Fine," I said, sitting on the ground across the coffee table from him and grabbing his hand. Tom had been such a dear taking care of me, the least I could do was indulge him. Besides, maybe I could give him a better tussle, I certainly looked stronger. "Go," I said. Normally, I go all out right away to give myself an edge, but this time I just held my arm there to see what he'd do. I felt him lightly push against it. "C'mon, Tom, I thought we were doing a real test of my strength. Stop pretending."

"What are you talking about," he gasped, "I'm going all out." I looked at him. His teeth were clenched and his face was becoming red. His bicep was bulging through his tee shirt. It was still bigger than mine, but I was barely trying. I slowly, carefully began to move my arm. His arm might as well have been made of taffy for all the resistance it provided. "Ahhhh," he groaned. I immediately froze.

"Are you ok," I'd seen too many people hurt arm wrestling.

"No, no, I'm fine," he moaned. I realized that he wasn't in pain, he was in lust. His dick was swollen so far out against his sweats, it looked like he'd shoved my police baton up there. It quivered and trembled. His hips began to thrust forward.

Well, if I was going to finally fulfill his fantasy, I might as well do it right. "Why don't you use both hands," I taunted. He put his left hand atop my fist and pulled with that as he tried pushing with his right. I barely noticed the difference. How strong had I become? I made a show of yawning with my free hand. "C'mon, Tom, put your back into it. I'm gonna fall asleep here." He leaned all his weight to the side and moved his legs to push his feet into the floor for more force. "Sigh, this is too easy for me. I'm just too POWERFUL for you now," I concluded, really emphasizing the word 'powerful' as I pushed his hands to the table and gently held them there.

"Ah, ahh, ahhh," he moaned over and over. His hips now thrust forward furiously, his sweats became wet, and then a stream of cum pushed straight through to splatter the coffee table. He just kept going for what seemed like a minute.

I stared at him, then at the mess. "Did you just cum in your pants?" I asked, incredulously and kind of stupidly, since I could clearly see that he had.

"Uh, huh," he said, looking embarrassed.

"It's ok," I tried to reassure him. "I just didn't think that was possible outside of those muscle girl stories I know you like to read."

"I didn't either, but I was just so turned on. I couldn't help it. You've become a supergirl, Abby. Oh, god, I'm still so horny." I realized that I was very turned on as well. It'd obviously been a long time since I'd gotten any and my new body had just put my desire on speed dial. Jim looked as handsome as ever and seeing him spray his seed just from being overpowered by me did wonders for my ego. He'd always been very attracted to me, but I never for a moment considered myself really sexy, until now. I went back into character. I stood up and stared down at him darkly. His breathing became shallow.

"How dare you cum without my permission. Your dick belongs to me." I raised my fists, "Do it again, and I will punish you severely." A look of real fear passed over Jim's eyes. For a moment, I almost dropped out of character, but I pushed through and added, "Tremble before your Master's might." I grabbed my tee shirt, intending to pull it off, but it shredded into pieces. As it fell away, I flexed topless in front of the mirror.

"Oh, God," Jim moaned. Oh, God was right. I'd always thought I had a really nice bod, especially if you liked an athletic girl. Perky C-cup tits, well muscled arms, washboard abs, nicely muscled legs, and a powerful gluteus maximus. The woman in front of me made that woman look like a pallid, 98 pound weakling. My oranges were now grapefruits. I thought such big biceps might be too much and make me look manly, but with my new larger size, I carried them perfectly. My breasts had swelled 3 sizes this day and were pushed even further forward by the full pecs beneath them. My abs were now a deeply etched 8 pack. I would have sworn I could have bounced a gunshot off them (something I would be forced to demonstrate some years later). My shoulders had the kind of rounded caps on them that I'd never seen on any woman who wasn't abusing something.

I felt something warm and wet on those ripped abs. Jim was on his knees in front of me running his tongue along the grooves. "Oh, Master, you are so incredible. I have to worship you." It felt nice, but if I was the Master, I decided he was worshipping the wrong thing. I pulled down my sweat pants and pushed him lower. He eagerly dived in between my legs. I'd never been that excited about oral before but this time it was incredible. Jim was using his tongue feverishly on me and this new body was eager for it. He was also massaging my much thicker quads, running his hands down along them then back to my bulging calves, then up to my ass. I felt my breathing pick up.

"Master, I can't keep from cumming again much longer. You're just too incredible. Please don't hurt me," Jim begged, then drove his tongue back into me. If he wasn't actually scared, he was doing a good job of acting. And wow, two times within 10 minutes without being touched. I decided I had to see this. I put my hand under his armpit and began to lift him. "Ahhh," he moaned in pain, very convincingly. "Please, Master, you're going to rip my arm off."

I quickly lightened my grip and used my other hand to better distribute the weight as I hauled him up, but I said, "It's not my fault you're so weak ... and I'm so STRONG."  He moaned louder as I lifted him and rotated him so his mouth was back in front of my crotch and his dick was in front of my face. I held him up by one leg, one handing his 240 pounds effortlessly. I used my other hand to rip away his sweats. His dick swung out at me like a club. "Holy crap, Jim, what's happened to your cock?" I asked, breaking character.

"Nothing," he gasped between licks, "I'm just so incredibly turned on by you." This was not turned on, this was ridiculous. It must have been more than a foot long and three inches in diameter. I just stared at the thing as it pulsated in front of me, precum dripping off in quantities greater than a regular man could cum. He started to thrust his hips. "Oh, God, it's happening. I can't help it."

I was frozen for a moment. I was about to get blasted in jizz if I didn't do something. Just as the first shot came, I put my mouth over the tip. Even with my larger size, I could barely get the head in. A volcano of cream filled my mouth. I swallowed and kept swallowing. I'd eaten Jim's jizz before, and hadn't especially liked it, but either my taste had changed or his cum had because I sucked it down like a shake. My own orgasm washed over me as I did. For a moment, I lost control of my body, and I heard Jim whimper in fear, either of being dropped or from how close my rapidly flexing thighs were to his head. I lightly wrapped my arms around him and held him carefully until I regained full control of my body. 

Finally, I let him down and plopped down beside him. "Wow, that was intense. It's too bad you've already come twice. I'd wouldn't mind trying that thing out. You should see it. You're like a horse. This plague must have affected you after all." (It would be months before we called it The Change).

"Flex for me again, Master," he pleaded. Ok, I guess he still wanted to roleplay. I flexed my bicep under his nose. It swelled until it touched his lips. I relaxed it, then flexed it again. It shot out and pushed into his mouth. He began licking and kissing it. "Ok, I'm ready, take me, Master."

I looked down; his cock was standing straight up. More precum was oozing out. Yeah, this had to be the plague, Jim was studly but no one could do this. I wondered if I could actually get it in. Old me would have been permanently deformed from having that in me, but what about new me? I lowered myself down on him. It was tight, but I kept stretching to accommodate it. I began to moan, this was incredible. I began to move up and down on him. My big new tits hung down into his face. He began to suck one. I gasped, my nipples had never been sensitive before but now it was like a small electric current pulsed through them. They swelled to over an inch as he went back and forth between them. "Master, I'm going to cum again. I can't help it."

Hmm, I suddenly got an idea. I squeezed my pelvic muscles. He groaned and looked to be in pain. I lightened the force until he appeared to only be in moderate discomfort. "You can cum when I say you can." He just moaned in frustration as I enjoyed the feel of his stick in me. Finally, I began to thrust again. When he warned me again, I repeated the process. Jim's penis felt like it grew even larger in me. I felt another orgasm wash over me. I did this several more times until, "Master, please, let me cum, I can't take it," he panted, trying in vain to thrust himself into me. "I'll die if I don't cum." That sounded ridiculous, but he did look like he was about to start hyperventilating and his face was an alarming shade of red.

"Very well, but only because I'm a generous master. Now don't move." I began contracting and relaxing my muscles. I'd never had such control before. His penis swelled even more, and I felt another orgasm coming on. His eyes rolled up in his head and he began to foam at the mouth as he started pumping his seed into me. I thought he'd finish long before me but we both kept going for nearly two minutes. Finally it stopped, and I rolled to the side next to him, satisfied, and hungry, incredibly hungry. As he snuggled into me, I said, "What have we got left to eat?"

As I piled through a big plate of spaghetti, Jim said, "I think we're about down to oatmeal and pasta for real food."

"Man, I'm sorry, I'm eating like a horse," I told him, but kept shoveling the food in.

"The way you're growing, I'm not surprised, but we'll manage. We still have a crates of protein bars, nutri shakes, and healthy snacks from all the sponsors. There won't be a lotta variety but we'll survive until things get right again."

I stared at him for a moment. When things get right again? Everything came flooding back in, and tears started flowing down my face. I began to weep uncontrollably. What was wrong with me? My mom and my sister were dead, and instead of mourning, I was celebrating my new bod, having fantastic sex, and stuffing my face. And what about my poor dad, he was all alone to deal with it. I fell to the floor and curled up into a ball of sadness and guilt.

Jim cuddled up next to me and held me for long minutes. Finally, "I have to go to my dad, Jim." I pulled myself up but as I did an incredible wave of tiredness rolled over me. "Whoa! I'm so sleepy." I felt myself begin to fall as Jim struggled to keep me upright. Somehow, he managed to get me into a fireman's carry.
He lurched along with me back to the bedroom. "Geeze, Abby, I thought you'd gained 60 or 70 pounds, but I swear you must weigh close to 300." He toppled me into bed falling atop me as he did. I hugged him to me as I would a teddy bear. He felt as light as one laying atop me. I then fell asleep yet again.

I woke to feel something damp on my stomach. I lifted my head. Jim was still laying atop me and a huge pool of cum was running in rivulets along the grooves of my abs. Jim looked at me bashfully. "I'm sorry, you kept rubbing me up and down you as you slept. I couldn't help it. I had to cum," he said as he began to wipe me with a sheet. I looked at my tits which were smeared in a layer of thick, dry white cum. "Twice," he added.

I kissed him. "It's fine," I replied. "You deserve it. I'm sorry I held you hostage," I got up and pulled him with me. We stood there a moment staring at each other. The top of his head was now even with my eyebrows. I flexed my arm, the grapefruit had become a cantaloupe. "How big am I gonna get?" I wondered aloud. "Will I eventually crash through the ceiling?" I wasn't thinking about the Fly anymore but Attack Of The 50 Foot Woman.

"I don't think so. I had my phone with me, there's only limited service, but between, uhm, incidents, I texted with my dad. He said Mom and Lily are getting better too."

"That's great, Jim. I'm so glad."

"I know, but that's not all. They've also gotten taller and stronger too, though it doesn't sound like they've grown as much as you have. So, I'm thinking there's a limit to this." He looked at me, especially the arm I'd just flexed, then down at his penis which was rock hard. "Is there anything I can do for you ... Master?"

"Sorry, Jim, but I need to see my dad. I can't leave him alone now that I'm well."

"You can't drive, Abby, there are abandoned cars everywhere."

"It's only eight miles, I can walk it in a couple of hours. Maybe less, I wonder how jogging is in such a big body."

"And if you get hungry or have to sleep?" he said, distraught that I'd consider leaving in the middle of an apocalypse.

"I'll take some protein bars and I can sleep at dads."

"Fine, I'll come too." He pulled out his big sweatshirt.

"No," I said firmly. I need some alone time with my dad. Besides," I added, looking down at my long legs and the steel cable quads sheathing them, "I'm not sure you can keep up. But I'll take that." I snatched the sweatshirt away. Nothing I had would be close to fitting me anymore.
"I don't think that's gonna work," Jim observed as I tried to pull it on. He was right, I couldn't even get it over my shoulders. I went and grabbed the scissors. It took a few tries but by cutting a deep V down the front, cutting off the arms, and cutting slits down the sides from the armholes, I could just get it to fit.

"Oh, my," Jim licked his lips, "so much cleavage, plus side boob." The bottoms were a little easier, by stretching the elastic of Jim's biggest pair of basketball shorts, I could just get them over my muscle packed rump. I grabbed a backpack that I filled with energy bars, my revolver, and badge. Finally, I kissed Jim passionately. He began to moan. I felt his cock start to throb on my thigh.

I pushed him gently back. "Jim, I want you to do something for me."

"Anything love."

I looked down at him imperiously, "Go take a cold shower then read a book about baseball. Your cum and your cock belong to me and you're not to cum while I'm out." I winked at him. I wondered how long he'd last.

Then I headed out the door.

Next time: Abby Goes Out Into A Post Change World