Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582272 Posts in 74642 Topics by 30351 Members - Latest Member: Jyja June 17, 2024, 07:38:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Change
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Change  (Read 26863 times)

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The Change
« on: January 07, 2023, 03:38:06 am »
The Change

Authors Note: This story takes place ten years after The Change, an unexplained event that killed 80 percent of the females on Earth, but endowed the surviving women with near superhuman levels of strength. This is one woman’s account of the impact that had on the world.

“Do you have a warrant,” the woman blocking the door demanded.

“I don’t need a warrant if I have reason to believe a crime is in progress,” I told her. “Now, step aside.”

“No, you can’t come in,” she yelled, standing up to her full 6’ 2” height, thrusting out her E cup chest, and flexing her biceps as she waved her fists at me.

“Do I look like a Man?” I sneered, shoving her and her housewife muscles aside with little more effort than I would a male's.

“Captain won an Olympic Gold in Javelin before the Change,” Officer Turner bragged, as she slipped past me and the furious woman I’d pinned to the door.

The Change had increased the strength of the average woman 10 fold, but those who were athletically gifted had seen even greater benefits. Before the change, I’d been able to press 100 pounds overhead. Now, I was a foot taller and could press more than two tons above my head.

“Oh, God, Captain, you need to see this,” Turner said, running back from the living room, her dark skin suddenly an ashen gray. As precinct Captain, I normally wouldn’t be on a domestic violence call, but we were so shorthanded, I had to fill in on top of all my other duties.

“Keep an eye on her,” I said. I walked into the living room. A horribly mangled man lay there. His head hung at an impossible angle to one side. His skull looked like it had been in a vice grip. His face bulged grotesquely as blood slowly seeped from his nose, ears, and mouth. He looked up at me and made a gurgling noise through the blood.

“Easy, sir, easy,” I said, kneeling beside him. I slapped the radio clip on my left shoulder, “Medical support urgently needed. Repeat, Medical support urgently needed. Turner, cuff her, now!”

Housewife tried to make a break for it, but Turner had been a track star in high school before the Change and quickly put her down as I tried to provide first aid for the man.

“What’s the big deal,” Housewife shouted as Turner cuffed her, “he’s just a man, we’ve got men to spare.”

As I cleared his airway, he looked at me and managed to speak. “Why? Why did she hurt me? I’d have done anything for her. Everything was supposed to be better with you women in charge. You were supposed to be better than us. What happened?" His voice trailed off as more blood spewed out of his mouth.

It took a moment for me to meet his eyes. I stuttered as I said, “I thought so too. I don’t understand it either. I’m so sorry” The EMTs arrived and pushed past me to try and save his life.

We’d find two more men, beaten to death, stuffed in the basement. I resisted the urge to give Housewife a taste of what she’d given her husbands.

I wish I could say this was an anomaly but woman on man violence was reaching ever greater heights. Like that poor man, I too had thought physically strong women would make a better world, but whether it was because of the Change or something we’d always had inside of us, a lot of women were every bit as horrible as the men ever were.

Author’s note: Don’t worry, there will be sex and huge muscled women showing off but this is a sci-fi story so it does have a plot and a fair amount of world building to it.

Forum Saradas

The Change
« on: January 07, 2023, 03:38:06 am »

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    30%
Re: The Change
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2023, 06:01:17 am »

Author’s note: Don’t worry, there will be sex and huge muscled women showing off but this is a sci-fi story so it does have a plot and a fair amount of world building to it.

An issue I very much have in common with my story, Your House.

Keep up the work. Take it at your own pace and make sure to give the story plenty of room to breathe so the quality is kept at a consistent level you're happy with.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2023, 12:34:02 pm »
A great start! Really digging the contrast between how some view The Change and also the way in which the world is trying to have some kind of normalcy in this chaos.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2023, 06:22:48 pm »
Great start!  We need more thoughtful stories like this added to the mix here.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2023, 12:51:41 am »
Interesting start. Sounds like men will have their hands full. Can't wait to see things proceed.

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2023, 01:26:08 am »
“So, my arms healed,” Ryan said, waving his arm and wriggling his fingers from where he sat before my desk.

“That’s great. I’m very relieved,” I told him. I went back to studying the paperwork in front of me, hoping in vain that he’d go away and not ask what I knew would be coming next.

“And I’m ready to return to the field. When will you release me from desk duty?” He asked, asking the very question I didn’t want asked.

I sighed then finally looked him in the eye and said, “I’m sorry, Ryan. I’m not letting you off desk duty, it’s just too dangerous.”

“C’mon, Abby. It was one incident. I’m still a good cop.”

“You’re a great cop,” I replied. “And you can still be a great cop here in the office. There’s plenty that can be done that doesn’t require field work.”

“Uhm, …” He hesitated. I noticed his eyes drifting downward. I followed his gaze and saw that the top two buttons of my blouse must have popped off while I’d wrestled that psycho housewife earlier. I was now displaying a huge amount of cleavage sitting right at his eye level.

Before the Change, I’d been a perky C-cup, after the Change, my breasts swelled to an even perkier GG cup, and after the birth of my children, they went straight to a still perky JJ cup.

I brought my arm up to cover them. That didn’t help. Ryan moaned louder and a line of sweat broke out on his forehead.  I was wearing short sleeves and even though I wasn’t flexing, a huge ball of muscle swelled from my upper arm, pushing the limits of my shirt sleeve. I quickly swept a large binder off my desk, opened it, held it between us, and pretended to read the page inside.

We both then acted as if nothing had happened. He couldn’t help himself of course and I could tell by his red face how embarrassed he must be. Even though I was now his boss, part of him still viewed me as his little, albeit much bigger, sister. Finally, he’d recovered himself enough to say, “Abby, please. Don’t do this to me.”

Now it was my turn to blush. I felt like a heel … and a hypocrite. When I’d been a rookie, it had been Ryan who’d stood up for me against the many chauvinist men in the department. But even before the Change, I’d been able to hold my own against an average guy. Now, even a pre-teen girl could take down the strongest man.

Which is what had happened to Ryan. A ten year old girl had taken a five finger discount at a clothing boutique. Ryan, who’d been nearby, heard the owner’s shouts and gave chase. The girl led him to a deserted side street, then turned around and beat him like a rug. She busted his arm and his nose. She was about to break his leg, but fortunately, the clothing store owner, a woman, had followed the two and she apprehended the little monster.

“I’m sorry, Ryan. My decision is final. Jean will provide you a list of cases to work on. I’m sure you’ll find a lot of interesting things you can still …”

“Abby! No, I don’t accept this!” He stood, his voice rising.

I ached inside for having to do this, but I put on my stern face, stood up, and looked down upon him from my full 6’ 7” height. “Enough, Ryan. You can protest to the union rep but we both know they’ll back me. Now, please go and close the door behind you.” I raised my arm, my bicep swelling. He involuntarily took a step back. I then pointed to the door, my forearms and triceps now bulging.

For a moment, he looked like he wanted to stand his ground, but looking at my powerful, womanly body, his anger began to lose the battle with both his fear and his lust. I think he was probably more embarrassed by the lust than the fear because he tried twisting away before I saw his pants being stretched by the beginnings of a massive erection. He quickly scuttled away and left me standing alone.

I slouched back into my chair and looked at the clock. Damn, still at least three more hours before I could go home to the sweet embrace of my Husbands.

Offline hitboy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2023, 07:03:21 am »
a nice officer :o

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2023, 04:29:49 am »
My mood began to pick up as I drove home. I live in a fabulous house right on the shores of Lake Travis and just seeing the lake lifted my spirits. Jim met me at the door as he always does, and handed me a glass of wine. He kissed me, and as he also always does, ran his hands over my biceps while pushing his chest into my breasts. I felt his massive erection rubbing up against my thigh through his shorts which were already damp with precum.

I gently pushed him back with my free hand. “Whoa, big guy, you know it’s Doc’s night.”

He struggled against my hand, but his entire 6’3”, 220 pound body wasn’t enough to budge me even slightly. “You know how Doc is, he’s always late. How about a quickie? I want you so baaaad,” he moaned.

I chuckled. “Sorry, rules are rules, but I guess it’s ok if I don’t actually touch you.” I sipped my wine and allowed a little of it to dribble out of my mouth. Droplets dripped off my chin onto the top of my right breast then slowly ran down my cleavage. Jim moaned out loud. “I accidently popped a couple of buttons at work and didn’t realize it at first. I couldn’t figure out why so many of the male cops were getting erections.”

“Oh, God,” he said. The wet spot grew and his huge penis looked like it would rip out of his shorts.

“I think some of them would have cum in their pants if I did this.” I lightly flexed the bicep of my free arm. It swelled up to fill the shirt sleeve and began to stretch it. “Especially, if I then did this.” I flexed it hard so it grew to its full 23” circumference, splitting the sleeve with a loud rip.

“Ugh, ugh,” he moaned as his hips started thrusting forward in front of me. “Aggggggh!” he cried as a wad of cum pushed thru the cotton fabric to fly 3 feet in front of him (I’d quickly stepped to the side). More cum followed, oozing out, leaving his shorts a sopping mess and puddles of cum all over the floor.

“Tsk, tsk,” I teased, “if you’d held out another minute, I was going to flex my chest, pop the rest of these buttons, and free the girls.”

“Dang, I’m sorry,” he said. “I’m sure I’ll be hard again in a few minutes.”

“I think I hear Doc’s car,” I told him, “maybe next time." Men hadn’t been affected by the Change to the degree women had, but they had been affected. Every man on the planet’s libido, stamina, and penis size doubled, and they all became muscle women loving horndogs.

Jim had been my boyfriend before the Change. He was an Olympic decathlete, hung like a horse, and a real hunk of a man. Pre Change, most people only considered me cute. Both his friends and mine thought I was the lucky one in our relationship. Jim though liked muscle women even before the Change so he was quite happy with my strong body and my perky C-cup tits. His favorite thing was to role play me overpowering him. Of course no woman could really do that back then, but I was believable enough to satisfy his fantasies.

After the Change, I became objectively gorgeous with huge GG cup tits, which Jim loved, but what made him fall to his knees and beg me to marry him was my massive muscles that could now easily overpower him. Since he was still about the handsomest man I’d ever seen, kind, sweet, and loving, I agreed. It didn’t hurt that he now had a freakishly large dick that satisfied me more than ever before. Unless he hadn’t cum recently, in which case it was incredibly easy (and fun) to trigger the kind of explosion I just had. Otherwise, he was my Hunky Husband. He was also our family’s House Husband.

“Are you kidding me,” I heard a voice say from behind me. “It’s supposed to be my night,” Doc groused.

“Oh, relax, I didn’t touch him.” I lifted Doc off the ground and hugged him to me. He kissed me back and enjoyed rubbing himself into me as I swung him around, finally sitting us down on the coach with him on my lap.

The Change hadn’t seemed like a miracle for womankind when it first occurred. Eighty percent of the females on Earth, regardless of age, died within the first week, including my sister, mother, and her mother. It wasn’t until the months that followed that those of us who survived grew taller, healthier, stronger, tougher, prettier, and sexier. We still don’t know why some won this lottery of physical riches while most others lost. But with a five to one man to woman ratio, monogamy was a thing of the past. Most women had more than one husband. One of the DA’s I work with has a whopping seven husbands. I can’t imagine that. I went for quality over quantity.

Doc was the country’s top neurosurgeon. It was his money that paid for our wonderful house which cost far more than an Austin PD Captain’s salary could afford.

He was my Brainy Husband. “How was your day, honey?” I asked.

“Good, actually. I’m pretty sure I saved a man who would have died were I not on call. His skull was caved almost all the way in and the rest of his body looked like it had been crushed under a heavy weight.” The man I’d found beaten nearly to death at the hands of his wife, I realized.

“That sounds like the victim of a case I’m handling,” I told him. “I was sure he wouldn’t make it. I’m so proud of you.” I gave him a deep kiss and gently stroked his thigh, but avoided his dick, since I wasn’t ready for him to blow his load yet. “Will he be ok?” I asked.

“Well, ok is a relative term,” Doc managed to gasp out. “I think I saved him from any permanent brain damage, but it’ll be a miracle if he ever walks again.”

“Did you tell him what happened with Katie and the boys?” Armando asked, bursting in dramatically.

“Are the kids alright?” Panicked, I flipped Doc to the other side of the couch and began to get up.

“They’re fine, Abby.” Jim said, waving me to sit back down. "They just got into a little trouble at school. I was going to tell her soon,” he added, looking at Armando annoyed.

Armando was my third and final husband. My Artistic Husband. He was one of the most successful commercial artists in the world. It was his money that paid for our beach house in Florida and my Mercedes. Before the Change, Armando had been flamboyantly gay. He was still flamboyant, but gay men had gone through the same changes as straight men and he too now only wanted to make it with muscle women.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2023, 01:44:40 am »
Nice follow up. Hope to see more soon.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2023, 06:55:11 am »
Great story line. Happy to read some more chapter after the change. And happy to read a chapter what happens before the change

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2023, 04:47:30 am »
“Ok, so what happened at school?” I asked Jim.

“They sent over school security cam footage,” he said, walking over to a side table and picking up his laptop.

“Why don’t we bring out the kids,” I suggested as Jim got ready to cast the video to the large TV mounted to the wall in front of where we were all sitting.

“Hmm, maybe Jim should clean himself up first,” Doc pointed out with a snicker. As Jim ran off to do just that, Armando went and brought the kids from their rooms where they’d been put in time out. Peter, our oldest at 8 and his brother, Kyle, 7, sat on either side of me and Doc, looking bashful. Katie, 6, stood by the TV, defiant and ready to present the case for the defense.

Since The Change, the birth rate was now five boys for every girl, so mathematically speaking, we were fortunate to get a girl after having only three children. As such, her fathers and brothers tended to spoil her terribly, leaving me the one to have to discipline her.

Jim hit play and the video began. It showed a view of the school lockers. Facing us was Peter with a taller girl having her back to us. She pushed him into a locker door with a bang. Peter groaned but quickly tried to slide to the side. Before he could get away, she grabbed him by his shirt collar and one handed, lifted him off the ground.  “Didn’t I tell you not to run for class president,” she said.

“Pause,” I said. Jim stopped it and I turned to Peter. “Who is she?”

“Carmen Diaz, she’s in my class. We were going to have class elections and she wanted to be class president, but I thought I would do a better job so I decided to run against her.”

“She knows Peter would beat her. She’s a bully and there are way more boys in class than girls,” Kyle helpfully added. Of course, prepubescent boys weren’t yet enthralled by their much stronger female classmates.

Jim hit play. “Don’t you know women run things now,” Carmen told Peter. “So I’m going to bust your nose, and then you’re going to tell Teacher that you’re withdrawing from the race.” She drew back her fist. Peter closed his eyes awaiting the blow.

“Oh, God, I can’t watch,” Armando cried, holding his hands in front of his eyes, apparently forgetting that Peter was sitting here nose intact.

A purple blur flashed across the screen and sent Carmen skittering back five feet. “Leave my big brother alone you jerk,” Katie yelled, looking up at Carmen who stood nearly a foot taller.

Carmen snickered, “Beat it Pee Wee, before I give you a spanking.”

“I’m warning you,” Katie replied, holding up her hands, “leave him alone!”

Carmen rolled her eyes. “Suit yourself, this is gonna be a piece of cake.” She was right too. She rammed her hands toward Katie’s chest. Katie grabbed them as she did. The two children interlocked fingers. Carmen sneered as they became locked in a game of Mercy.

They stood there a long moment, but then Carmen’s hands began to bend back, further and further.  “Ahh,” Carmen groaned as my baby hyperextended the bully’s hands to their limit.

“Holy crap,” Peter said to the gathering crowd, “Katie is overpowering Carmen.” Just as The Change hadn’t affected all women equally, so too with girls born after The Change. Katie had inherited her Mom’s genes and even though she was younger and smaller, she was stronger. 

“Promise you won’t hurt my brother,” Katie said, “and I’ll let you go.”

“I don’t see the problem here,” Doc said as we watched the big girl start to bend at the knees to escape Katie’s remorseless pressure. “Katie is clearly acting to protect Peter against an obvious aggressor.”

“Keep watching,” Jim said.

Carmen yelled, “No, I won’t.” She flung her arms to the side. She had a big weight advantage so as she broke the grip, Katie went flying into the lockers. Carmen leapt upward several feet in the air and came down on Peter who toppled to the floor beneath her. She again pulled back her fist.

Katie though quickly pushed off the locker. She grabbed Carmen from behind, locking her arms around the other girl’s chest. She lifted Carmen into the air and leaned back so the taller girl’s legs flailed uselessly in the air. She began to apply a bear hug. The small but well defined muscles in her arms swelled with power.

“That’s our girl!” Armando yelled, excitedly clapping his hands.

Carmen groaned in pain then cried, “Ok, I give, I give. Stop!” But Katie was no longer in the mood for taking surrenders. “Oh, God, you’re going to break my ribs. Please …” She broke down bawling. Armando stopped clapping.

A male teacher ran over. “Katie, let her go, now!” he ordered. She ignored him as Carmen went limp in her arms. He tried to pull Katie’s arms apart but the six year old girl was too strong for the male teacher. Fortunately, a much larger woman teacher ran over and wrenched Katie’s arms open. Carmen slumped to the floor gasping for breath.

Jim stopped the playback. “The girl’s not hurt and the school knows the other girl started it. Still, she has a week of in-school detention.” She was lucky they didn’t expel her.

“Katie, why didn’t you let her go once she was beat?” Armando asked.

Katie still stood beside the dark TV and defiantly said, “Because, DaddyA, all the other girls needed to see what would happen to them should they try to harm my big brothers.”

“School isn’t the Wild West, Katie. There are teachers and rules to handle problem children like her,” Doc told her.

“That’s not true, DaddyDoc. The bad girls don’t listen to the teachers, especially the male ones. They do what they want and only care whether someone has the strength to stop them.” We all pretended not to know which man fathered which child, but for a six year old to speak so eloquently, she was clearly Doc’s daughter. 

“It is the duty of good girls to protect their big brothers and their daddys from the bad girls, and even though I might have violated the letter of the rules, I am a Good Girl!” she declared with a triumphant flourish, having picked up a flair for the dramatic from Armando.

“Hmm, you said bad girls don’t listen to their male teachers. Did you listen to that man when he told you to stop?” I asked.

She blushed, “I, I wasn’t paying attention. I was caught up in the moment.”

“I don’t believe you. I think you heard him and didn’t want to stop. And I don’t believe it was to teach other girls a lesson. I think you lost your temper when she pushed you into the lockers and were mad. Look me in the eye and tell me I’m wrong.” She stared at me a moment then dropped her gaze to my feet. “What kind of girl did you say doesn’t listen to her teachers?”

“A bad girl,” she mumbled. She hung her head, ashamed. I felt some relief that she seemed to realize that she’d acted badly. I’d seen too many little Carmens running around not to worry about Katie becoming the same.

“It was brave of you to step up to protect Peter. Beyond that, punishing her was the school’s job and if you want girls to obey male teachers, you were setting a terrible example.” I paused, then added, “You’re grounded for six weeks. Hand over your cell phone and tablet. You can use your laptop for school work in the kitchen under the supervision of one of us.”

Peter and Kyle both jumped in between Katie and I. “But Mommy, we’re going to Disney next month. We’re all tall enough to ride the big kid rides. It won’t be any fun without Katie.”

“Katie should have thought of …” I began but Doc interrupted.

“Perhaps if Katie behaves very well, she could have a furlough for that week and finish her punishment when we get back,” he suggested. Armando and Jim both nodded in agreement.

I sighed, I was tempted to force a hardline, but Doc was right, it would ruin everyone’s vacation. “Fine, if there’s no trouble, I’ll let you off the hook that week. Any problems at all though, and you’ll be sitting in the hotel while we’re all riding Space Mountain.”

“Ok, thank you, Mommy,” a chastened Katie said. She headed to her room with her brothers at her side whispering to her, already planning to help her subvert her punishment. I’d have to keep an eye on them for the next month and a half.

I dreaded the day Peter hit puberty and became another female muscle lusting young man. He couldn’t do anything with Katie she didn’t want to do, but he was as handsome as Jim (certainly his father) and they adored each other. I had no doubt she’d be more than willing to play ‘doctor’ with him.

While woman on man violence was far and away the worst problem I had to deal with, incest cases were the trickiest. A few months after The Change, while we were still struggling to restore society, I answered a call about possible child abuse. Still a uniformed cop, I approached the apartment and heard loud cries from a young girl. Charging forward shoulder first, I smashed the metal door right off the door frame and ran in.

“Police,” I cried, running into the nearest bedroom. There in the bed was a naked twelve year old girl atop her father. I shoved the girl aside, lifted the father overhead with one arm, and drew back my fist. I was going to cave in the creep’s skull. I could report that he resisted and I didn’t realize how strong I’d become. It was an accident, I'd say. No one would question me.

Just before I did, I saw the blue sleeve of my uniform. I remembered my oath and relaxed my fist. “Do it,” the father said, looking down at me. “Please! I’m a monster. I deserve to die.”

“No!” I heard a cry and felt tiny hands grabbing at me. I looked down and the girl was punching at me harmlessly with her fists. “It’s my fault,” she yelled, weeping. “I forced him.”

“What? That’s insane” I said, stunned.

“I did,” she insisted. “I wanted to have sex with him, so I made him. He can’t resist me. All I have to do is flex my muscles and he’s helpless with lust.” She flexed her biceps, impressive for her age. Her dad, still in my arms, moaned. I looked down and saw his erection rising.

“It’s true,” he cried. “I can’t help myself when she does that. I got so hard and she mounted me and, and … Just kill me. I’m a monster.” He broke down in tears.

I arrested him. Once upon a time, we would have thrown the father down a hole and left him to rot, but we soon realized that the girl was right. No unattached man could resist the desires of a woman even if she didn't use force, it didn’t matter if it was his underage daughter, his sister, his mother, or his grandmother. The age of consent for women was lowered to 12. They're talking about dropping it to 10.

Last I heard, that father is now one of the girl’s husbands. At least she’s no longer a child, but it still gives me the heebee jeebees.

Offline lothobb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2023, 03:26:15 pm »
I'm love ng this story so far.

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2023, 04:42:02 am »
Once we ate dinner and packed the kids to bed, Doc said, “Why don’t you and I retire as well?” He didn’t really need to ask since this is what I did with him every third night.

Different families did things differently, but we practiced serial monogamy. Each day, I was exclusive with a different one of my husbands. Today was Doc’s turn. It worked well for us, allowing me to have a close connection with each of them and keeping them fresh and raring to go. Every few weeks or when I got very horny, we might have a group night where they’d each take turns with me or go at me all at once.

I was about to head off with him when Armando said, “But the Governor’s about to speak. Don’t you want to watch?”

“Yeah, you can’t miss the Governor,” Jim added.

“Give me a break,” I replied. “We can catch the highlights tomorrow.”

Doc got even more excited and said, “Well, it is important that we keep apprised of what’s going on in our state, and as civic minded people we probably owe it to ourselves to watch this live.”

I rolled my eyes but said, “Fine, let’s watch the Governor.”

When the Change happened, the federal government largely broke down, and power devolved to the states. While there’s still a President and Congress, most power remained with the states. And given Texas’ size, wealth, and population, our Governor, for better or worse, may have been the most powerful person in the country.

We sat together in the living room with Doc leaning against me, I put my arm around him and could feel his excitement. Jim and Armando's erections strained their pants while their eyes were glued to the TV as the Governor was announced.

She walked out on stage to huge whoops of applause from the crowd. She wore a long off white gown that would have looked classy were it not for the huge triangular slit cut up the side revealing one massive mahogany leg and a front that cut all the way to her navel giving a view of her FF cup tits. In her arms, raised above her head, was a Toyota Camry. When she reached the podium, she pressed it up and down several times causing her huge biceps to bulge obscenely.

“Holy crap! Whatta show.” Jim exclaimed.

“Not all of us feel the need to show off constantly,” I said, a bit snippily.

“We know, it’s your only shortcoming,” Armando replied.

This was the state of post Change politics. Women might be in charge, but the men had all the votes, which is how we wound up with Governor Chantal Jones. Before the Change, she’d been the reigning Ms. Olympia, a 5 foot tall ball of muscle noted for her impressive biceps. Now, she was 6 feet tall, far stronger, and with freakish biceps that extended up to the top of her head and made me wonder how she could even move her arms.

She dropped the Camry to the stage with a crash, where it landed upside down. She then sent a massive leg crashing into the driver’s side door, caving it in. “If this were a Texas built car,” she cried, “I wouldn’t have been able to do that. Or at least not so easily.” The audience roared. Jim was trying not be too obvious as he stroked his cock through his pant’s pocket.

She stalked the stage, mostly giving sound bites about how ‘Nobody better mess with Texas,’ while flexing those freakish biceps. I had to admit, she was an excellent performer, but as far as actually running the state, she did about as well as one would expect of a high school dropout who’d spent all her free time in the gym. And even 10 years after The Change, we had a lot of problems.

Losing nearly half our workforce had been bad enough, but even now, most of the remaining women still don’t work. They don’t have to because they can always find men who will support them. As for the men, most desperately crave female companionship but have little chance of getting any. Too many spend their time obsessing over women and ending up depressed and suicidal - unless they wound up with the wrong woman, in which case they ended up beaten to death.

When the Governor invited a man in the audience to punch her rock-ridged abs, my husbands struggled not to whip out their dicks and jerk off. “Oh, for crying out loud, go ahead and pull out your cocks already. It’s fine,” I told them.

I admit, it totally fine, which is why I stood up as I said this. I made a point of slowly rising to my full height so they realized how much taller I was than the Governor, then flexing my pecs so my tits burst the remaining buttons of my blouse and they could see just how much bigger they were than the Governor’s. Finally, I flexed my own massive biceps and said, “Just remember, these muscles weren’t built for show. She wouldn’t last five seconds womano a womano against me,” I bragged.

“Oh, God,” Jim said as a massive blast of cum fired out of his gigantic dick and struck the ceiling.

I bent slightly over to give Armando a great shot of my mighty ass. The seams of my skirt ripped as I flexed my glutes. “Mmmm, you are tres magnifique, beloved,” he cried, as he too came.

Doc was on the edge but before he too could cum, I sat down beside him, grabbed the base of his cock, and squeezed hard. “Ahh,” he moaned. He struggled against my hand, desperate to cum but I easily held him in place.

“Uhh, uhh,” I told him, “tonight's your night with me. You’re not getting off on some other girl,” I teased him.

He gasped and moaned, then forced himself to calm down and said, “You’re right, dear. I don’t think we need to watch the rest of this crass display. Why don’t we retire to your room now.” He tried to get up but I easily held him pinned to the couch.

“Oh, no, no. It’s like you said, dear, as civic minded people we probably owe it to ourselves to watch this.” As the Governor continued showing off, I gently stroked Doc’s dick until he was ready to blow, then firmly squeezed it, preventing him from cumming. Soon, his dick was a deep purple and had swelled almost as big as Jim’s, who had the biggest dick I’d ever seen.

I pushed my tits into Doc’s arm and stuck my tongue in his ear. My other husbands were now watching us more than they were watching the Governor. “I don’t know whether to feel bad for Doc or envy him,” Armando said to Jim.

The Governor made very few policy points; the one getting the most applause was her promise to ban female abortion. Even the very progressive Armando nodded at this. Since the Change, if a woman wanted to abort a male fetus, she could get paid time off, a ride to the clinic, and the abortion free of charge. If she wanted to abort a female fetus though, she was a monster and had to be stopped. The thought of losing a future woman when there were so few was unthinkable to any man and they’d been pushing hard for this law for years.

I began tapping the tip of my pinky atop Doc’s penis. A steady stream of precum oozed forth. He desperately tried to thrust his dick forward but I gripped him firmly with my other hand and again squeezed the base of his cock. Tears began to run down his cheek, “Please, Abby, I’m dying here.”

“Shh,” I teased, “I’m trying to listen to this important message.”

Finally, the Governor finished her talk. I was tempted to suggest we listen to CNN’s post speech analysis but instead I let Doc sprint off to my room, shouting, “Hurry, hurry,” as he did.

“I guess I better follow or he’ll finish without me,” I told Jim and Armando who had both already cum a second time from watching our little show.

Offline supahdupahsu

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2023, 10:19:15 am »
This is one of the best I’ve seen will this continue?

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2023, 12:44:38 am »
So great changes. I hope for more

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Change

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View