Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583198 Posts in 74634 Topics by 30351 Members - Latest Member: Jyja June 17, 2024, 03:47:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Morphs of Dr. Sinew
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Morphs of Dr. Sinew  (Read 4894 times)

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The Morphs of Dr. Sinew
« on: December 17, 2022, 08:08:18 pm »
I first heard about Dr. Sinew from a female muscle morph forum. User pleasecrushme shared his work in a topic titled "Dr. Sinew - Most Realistic Muscle Morphs!" With a title like that, how could my curiosity not be piqued?

Pleasecrushme posted:
"AFAIK Dr. Sinew is a newcomer to muscle morphs. But don't let that inexperience fool you. These morphs of Clarissa Gainer are some of the most convincing I have ever seen!"

Attached to his post were four images of Clarissa, a bodybuilder I was not very familiar with. Each one was bigger than the last.

In the first one, Clarissa had an impressive mid-level physique. She was posing with her elbows resting on what looked like a king size tanning bed, one wide enough for a couple.

In the second, things got a bit more interesting. She was the size of one of the bigger female bodybuilders and was using a leg press machine, giving her enhanced hamstrings a decent pump. It looked like she was using most of the plates.

In the third, she could challenge most male bodybuilders. She was drinking a protein shake and glancing sensually at the viewer. The pose involuntarily made her bicep flex.

In the final image, she went beyond human limitations. While her face was still pretty, her anatomy was occupied with bloated muscles. Not even Craig Golias could rival her body now. With a confident expression, she crossed her extremely thick arms over her extremely thick chest. Well, she tried. The extreme thickness got in the way.

Pleasecrushme wasn't kidding. These images looked like the real deal. Even the ones with exaggerated muscles! Her face never looked out of place. The proportions were never uncanny. The light and shadows fell where they should. I was a digital artist myself and tried my hand at morphing so I knew this stuff was almost impossible to avoid.

I had to know more about Dr. Sinew so I followed a link to his social media.

The first few posts were the Clarissa Gainer morphs. Judging by the dates, he uploaded one a week for the last four weeks. The crazy thing was, though, that each one had a caption mentioning some sort of treatment.

"@hardgainer  Clarissa Gainer's first week of the four week treatment is just a sample of what she'll experience"

"@hardgainer 's second week of the treatment and she's increased her max fivefold"

"The guy's better beware, @hardgainer is catching up to them! One week of the treatment left!"

"It's the final week of @hardgainer 's treatment and she and I couldn't be prouder. Any new volunteers?"

In the comments was pro-wrestler Jacqueline "Jackie" Fangs saying "Me! Do me!"

Dr. Sinew replied "DM me and I'll set up an appointment."

He never broke character even in the comments. Other morphers would do something similar. Area Orion would call his morphs experiments, for example, but Dr. Sinew took it to a new level. I loved his attempt at verisimilitude. It made it easy to fantasize about my wife, Emily, getting a similar experience.

"Rich, babe, what are you looking at?" a voice behind me exclaimed. Speak of the devil. Emily must have snuck up in her bare feet. Her occasional barefootedness would be a foot fetishist's fantasy come true. Too bad I wasn't a foot fetishist. Luckily, though, the fetish I did have I shared with my wife.

"Ooh, that's a hot one. Do you think he'd do one of me?"

She flexed her nonexistent biceps.

"I don't know. I could ask him for a commission."

She had been trying for years to get the body of her (and my) dreams but she could only maintain a level of fitness and never could gain any mass. Maybe a morph could give her the inspiration she needed.

At the very least, we could use it to fuel our bedroom fantasies.

"And, look, he doesn't live far from here" she said, pointing at the location listed in his bio.

"If he refuses, you can come to his house and make your demands to his face" she pounded her fist into her palm and giggled. Even without bulging muscles, her 6'3" stature (four inches taller than me!) gave some menace to this gesture. What can I say, I also like tall women.

"Yeah. Not going to do that, but I will contact him."

"Thanks, hon!" She hugged me and then she left.

Curious about something, I decided to check out Clarissa Gainer's account. According to her bio, she was 5'2" and competed in the physique division. Her last post was over a month ago. She shared a photo of her crossing her fingers, her muscles visible but not quite as big as the first morph, as you'd expect. With the photo, she commented "I've decided I'm going to try to move up to the bodybuilding division. I've tried before but I think I found a trainer that can help me reach my goals. Fingers crossed."

Wanting to find a clue into Dr. Sinew's process, I compared this real photo to the morphs. It was unreal.

The head shape and hair matched, so it wasn't a deep fake. The fingers in the morphs didn't look more masculine but appeared, in fact, to be her actual hands. Did he go through the trouble of photoshopping her hands onto his morphs? Wait, they also all have the same vein running along her bicep, only it got more prominent as the morphs got bigger.

What kind of madman goes through all this trouble?

I had to ask him to morph Emily and to share his process. So I went to his DMs and typed:

"Hey, Dr. Sinew, I am in awe of your work. If you're accepting commissions, I have a wife that would like to be morphed by you. Please contact me and maybe we can work out a price. Also, as someone interested in making monstrous buff girls, I want to know your secret. Your morphs are next level!"

"Could you imagine if women could get really that big?" Emily asked that night in bed.

I smiled and nodded. She rolled over and got on top of me, each arm on either side of my head.

"I could lay on top of you and envelope you in my huge...thick..." she paused as she licked her lips. "...muscles" she continued. I was instantly hard.

"If only!" I remarked. We kissed me and then made love.

A few days later, I got a message from Dr. Sinew.

"I'd love to "morph" your wife as you call it."

He didn't know the terminology?!

"Right now, I'm working on someone else (you can check my account to see who), but I could squeeze in another woman. You don't need to pay me but I'll need your wife's contact information so I can work out the details with her.

As for the process, well, I doubt it's something you could do. And I wouldn't want someone to steal my method. So, I'm sorry but I'll have to pass."

I was baffled by his reservation. What was he afraid of? Was his technique something he could monetize? Did he invent some sort of app?

Whatever his reasons, I still wrote a response giving him my wife's email address. But I was still want to know his process, even if I wasn't allowed to do it myself, so I pleaded:

"Fine, I won't imitate your work, but I still want to know how you do it. Maybe you give a hint or record a video of your screen as you create a morph or something. Can you please satisfy my curiosity?"

After I sent the message, I checked his account as he suggested. His new model was Jackie Fangs. I guess she made that appointment.

Being taller than Gainer (5'6"), her morph looked bigger than Clarissa's first morph. She also had a darker complexion due to her Indian descent. Her signature tattoo of a black widow was still there, although it looked stretched out on her thicker forearm (those details, man!). She was using one arm to curl a big dumbbell in what looked like the same gym from Gainer's second morph.

Ha, so Sinew did have a flaw! He reused backgrounds! (I know it's not much but please give me this.)

Jackie Fangs was me and my wife's favorite wrestler, partly because of her jacked body and partly because of her persona. As her name implied, she was a sort of goth vampire. She liked to creep out other wrestlers along with the audience. After pinning down her opponent, she would use her fake fangs to puncture their skin and lap up the blood with her tongue. She was hardcore!

Sadly, Fangs was absent from wrestling last Friday night. And it sounded like she'd be gone for a while. On her last post on twit***, she said "Going away for a month or so but I'll be back with a new look. Hope none of you get scared!"

It was probably a new gimmick based on some slasher. She loved doing that. I bet it would be worth the wait.

I was about to click away, but then I noticed that he did a series of morphs before Gainer. I must have been so interested in the details of her morphs to notice earlier.

This was a series of four, naturally. He was really committed to this bit.

The first had a middle-aged blonde woman with the body of a particularly swole CrossFit model. It had a comment saying "Here's my first test subject. Week 1 of 4."

The first three photos were at more casual locations: a kitchen, a yard, and a bedroom (with her posing on the edge of the bed). She got bigger and bigger as I clicked through the images until I reached the final one.

This time, it was a pair of before and after photos. In the "before", the woman was still attractive but didn't have an ounce of muscle. She was wearing a white dress that flattered her figure. In the "after", she was slightly less buff than the fourth Gainer morph but still huge enough to stretch the aforementioned white dress, which she was wearing. It was so tight that it had tears throughout. The bottom was in tatters and she had to hold onto a shoulder strap to keep it from falling.  I don't know how he composed it.

The corresponding caption read "Week four and my first subject is a success. Kate says 'Want to grow big and juicy muscles? Want to grow out of your clothes? Then, what are you waiting for?! Go set up an appointment with the doctor! But save up for some new clothes!'"

I ogled at this comparison for some time until I was interrupted by a ping. Dr. Sinew had gotten back to me.

"I can't share any video but your wife informed me you live nearby. You could swing by and see my process in person, as long as you keep it secret," he wrote.

I sighed.

"I don't know why you need me there, but I'm okay with that. Can I bring my wife?" I wrote back.

He got back to me within minutes.

"Sure, you can bring her if she's available. I'll give you a full address and time when we're ready."

Finally, I'd learn his method!

I gave Emily the news over dinner at our house. She didn't seem happy.

"Oh, " she said before a sip of wine, "that's too bad."

"What do you mean, babe?" I enquired.

"Well, I'm afraid I can't come with you. I have to go away for a few weeks. For, uh, work" she confessed.

"That is too bad."

She lightened up a bit. "But that's okay because when I'm back, and Dr. Sinew's done with his morphs, I can have fun crushing you!"

"In our fantasies, you mean."

"Of course, in our fantasies, but..."

She leaned over the table and put her lips near my ear and whispered "...let's stay in character."

"Oh, sorry, my muscle goddess. Can't wait to see you huge!"

Without my wife, the next few weeks were punishing. I kept contacting Dr. Sinew weekly to ask if he was ready for my visit. He kept responding "Not yet." He hadn't added any morphs of Emily yet either.

At least the weekly progression of Fangs' morphs gave me something to look forward to. The last one was immediately more impressive than any of the morphs so far. It was a video!

Jackie Fangs was bigger than Gainer (about a morphed shoulder wider) and she was acting like she was in a promo.

As she pumped her arms in and out of a crab flex, she said "What are you going to do when these thirty-inch pythons crush your ribcage into powder? You better figure it out, 'cause I'm coming back soon!" Her mighty chest expanded and contracted with her breathing.

The caption read "Another success story. But don't take my word for it! Here's @thejackiefangs herself."

It sounded like an ad, but what a weird way to promote her return. The only people who'd see it were pervs like me, who'd be disappointed to see her not-as-buff real life form.

When I visited Dr. Sinew, maybe he could explain how he did such a convincing morph with motion. I gave up trying to explain it. Convincing image morphs were hard. Convincing video morphs were impossible. The lips matched the dialogue. Her huge chest moved. The light and shadows moved like they should.

I didn't have much time to ponder it, anyway, as Dr. Sinew finally contacted me. I "could come as soon as tomorrow morning, if it's not too short notice." Of course I'd come tomorrow morning - it would be a Saturday, so no work, and I was bored out of my mind!

The house was only half an hour away, give or take. He lived in the suburbs. The backyard looked familiar... Oh, it was the background in one of the Kate morphs. He could have just used a stock photo but who was I to argue with an expert.

I pounded on his door. A man about a decade older than me (although I've been told I'm absolutely dogshit at guessing people's ages) answered the door and let me in. He was wearing a doctor's coat.

"So you're an actual doctor. No stolen valor for you," I joked. He was stonefaced. I noticed his name tag.

"And your name is actually Julius Sinew!"

"Yeah," he flatly said, "I know it's ironic, considering my line of work."

He handed me a clipboard.

"What's this?"

"An NDA. As I explained, I don't want my technique to leak out until we're ready. Don't want anyone to steal my idea."

I wrote my signature but I was amused by his concern.

"Isn't that sort of paranoid? Your work is impressive, but it's spank material. Is there a corporation in a rush to get spank material? Niche fetish material at that?"

He squinted. "You call your wife spank material?"

I was confused. I had offended him somehow. I had to change the subject. I noticed a familiar face in the picture on his mantle, it was the unmorphed Kate.

"I know her!" I gestured to the photo. "She was your first subject, right?"

"Oh, yes." He took the bait. "She's my wife, Kate. I briefly considered having a man be my first ...morph, was it?"

I nodded.

"Anyway, I was worried about how people would perceive a woman of such proportions. It might repulse potential customers. Luckily, Kate convinced me that women be the perfect test subjects. And, naturally, she volunteered to be the first. 'Wouldn't it be even more impressive to see a formally average woman reach a size that dwarfs male bodybuilders? Wouldn't that prove the power of your process?' Honestly, I think she just wanted to spice up our sex life. Not that I'm complaining..."

The way he phrased it, it was almost as if... But that's impossible! But it'd explain so much! Yeah, but too bad it couldn't happen! But imagine if it could...

"You might recall that the dress she's wearing in that photo is the same as the one in the before and after images."

I reinspected the photo.

"Huh, I guess it is."

"That was her idea. She wanted to be the spokeswoman. She thought it would be good publicity to show how much she outgrew her dress, like a reverse Jared from Subway. RIP."

"Jared's not dead. He's in jail... Or was? Honestly, he's not someone I stay up to date on."

"Me neither, apparently."

I don't know if it was intentional, but I couldn't help but laugh.

"So, do you want a tour?" he offered.

"Sure thing"

He lead the way.

"That's the gym" he pointed to a room that looked suspiciously like the one featured in his posts.

"There's the kitchen where we mix up nutritious protein-packed food and drinks."

It was featured in the morph of Gainer drinking a protein shake.

"Oh, so you're a doctor of muscle training or something?"

"Well, yeah, isn't that kind of why you're here?" he said with indignance.

Again, what was implied was impossible.

We reached the end of the hallway.

"Anyway, in this room, the actual 'morphing' takes place."

He opened up the door. Inside was the king sized tanning bed from the first morph of his I ever saw. There were a couple more like it.

"Oh, so you, uh, scan the person's body and alter the model? And the NDA is because you haven't patented the process yet?" I bullshitted.

He opened his mouth to respond but was interrupted by footsteps. Loud footsteps.

"Julius, there you are! We're done with the first two sections of the ad. We just need her to film the third part and the group shot." a woman stated.

I turned around. It was Kate in the flesh, but there was a lot of flesh!

"It's impossible!" I blurted out.

The morph was real! I would say Kate looked like she stepped right out of the "after" photo, except she looked like she might have grown bigger since then. She took up more than half the hallway. The hallway that Dr. Sinew and I walked comfortably side by side in.

"You must be Rich! Nice to meet you!"

She extended her hand to offer me a shake. I clasped hers. She clasped mine and shook. Violently.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry! Still not used to my strength!"

Just then, Clarissa and Jackie came up behind her. They looked bigger in person. Being bigger than Kate, they had to wedge themselves sideways to fit into the hall. With their backs to the wall, their chests were this close to touching.

"Is she up, yet?" Clarissa asked.

"I want to finish this up already!" Fangs pouted.

They were real, too!

"Emily should be getting up any second now. You know she likes to get as much use of the chamber as possible," Sinew responded.

Wait, Emily?

I heard a creak. The tanning booth was opening.

"Looks like sleepyhead's awake," Jackie noted.

I saw a familiar hand lift up the booth's lid. Emily's hand! But the arm it was attached to...

My God, the treatment - it was real! And my wife was the latest subject! I stared slack jaw as Emily slowly sat up and then crawled out of the chamber. She smirked as she walked slowly up to me. She struggled to wedge her way through the doorway, but she managed. She turned her focus back to me.

"Hey there, shrimp," she joked.

She was clothed only in a training bra and short shorts. They were straining and fraying, but how could they not?

I didn't know where to look. She was not only the tallest of the women but also the thickest. Her shoulders were three times wider than me. Her forearms were the size of hams. Her upper arms were as wide as my chest. They were forced to lay on her sides at a 60° angle because of the size of her lats. Her traps were thicker than most bodybuilder's delts. Her pecs stood out a foot. Her abs were as big as fists. Her calves were like beachballs. Her thighs rivaled barrels.

"So they weren't photoshopped?" I said in shock.

"Nope, they were real! But the work trip wasn't. Sorry!" she replied.

"Oh," Sinew exclaimed, "that's what you meant by spank material."

Emily explained everything. Dr. Sinew, in his email, told her about the process. She thought he was staying in character until he showed proof. Convinced, she jumped at the chance to actually transform her body, but she urged him to keep it secret. She wanted to surprise me.

"So they train hard and eat hardy and then sleep in this tanning booth?" I asked.

"That's the Morphing Chamber. Patented pending." Sinew answered. "As they rest, it sends signals to the muscles to reduce things like myostatin and increase the concentration of growth hormones, but only in the muscles. Don't want any negative side effects."

My wife added, "I've been sleeping in just to get as much growth as possible."

She flexed her biceps. Her arms were as large as my torso.

"Oh, is that also why you sleep in at home?" I teased.

She jabbed me with her elbow in retaliation. I think she was trying to be soft, but it hurt!

My wife left with the other behemoths to complete the filming of the ad. When they were done, we were on our way.

The next week was a mixed bag. On one hand, my mornings and nights were spent with my extremely large and incredibly gorgeous muscle goddess. It gave me something to look forward to at work, to boot.

On the other hand, it was hard on Emily. She couldn't leave the house and let people get a glimpse of Dr. Sinew's work until the ad aired. It was like she was under house arrest. I had to do any errands and buy the groceries. I got a lot of curious stares because of the crazy amount of protein I had to buy to feed my swole wife's larger appetite.

And the house wasn't a safe place for my wife to be. She had to learn to take into account how much space she took up when she moved. She was constantly knocking knickknacks off tables and dressers with her permanently extended elbows. Remember what I said about her lats?

And, even though her thickass thighs gave her a slow, methodical walk, the sound of her stomps would reverberate throughout our apartment, dislodging any loose items.

But we made it to Friday. This week, wrestling was sponsored by Dr. Sinew.

"Come on, babe, you don't want to miss the return of Jackie Fangs or your ad!" I yelled.

"I'm coming!" she responded.

I heard the heard the floor creak as she lumbered over. My mind was conditioned by the past few days so that the sound Pavloved (that's a verb, right?) me into having a boner.

I felt the heavy weight of her left arm placed on my shoulders as she filled the other two cushions on the couch. Her left lat pressed into my side. The show started.

"Miss me, darlings? I hope so because I have a surprise for you!" Fangs asked in her trademark creepy voice.

She was filmed from the neck up to hide her new body. But the thick size of her neck would give it away to anyone paying close attention. It cut away to the ring.

The announcer boomed "That's right, Jackie Fangs herself is back in what's guaranteed to be a Friday Night Wrestling to remember! Sponsored by Dr. Sinew's Morph Center!"

I cringed at the word "morph." Sinew never did learn what a morph actually was.

Backstage, two male wrestlers were talking about how they were glad that Jackie was away.

"She wasn't that scary, either," one commented.

"'Wasn't', huh? How about now?" a voice retorted.

Fangs stepped in front of the men. Even though, she was a head shorter than the shorter one, she was wider than the two of them put together. With her back to the camera, she lifted the taller one up with one hand and shoved him into the wall.

The other one scrambled and ran out of the backstage and towards the ring. Jackie was about to bite the tall one in the neck, but, in the most unrealistic moment in pro-wrestling history, he freed himself from Jackie's grip and ran to join his friend.

"Did I see what I think I just saw?" asked the announcer.

They cut to the ring's entrance. The two guys ran out. Followed by the woman of the hour. Her black lips parted into an evil grin, showing off her prosthetic fangs. She was dressed in a tight sleeveless leather outfit with claw marks strategically placed so that we could sneak a peek at her cleavage, abs, thighs and lats. Her thick legs gave her a slower, wider gait. She kept her arms, forced outward by her lats, in a crab flex to show off her gains.

The crowd yelled louder than ever before. Most cheered, but there was a detectible amount of confusion.

"What the hell has happened to Fangs?!" The announcer sounded legitimately confused. I wonder if anyone told him about the sponsor.

In the ring, Fangs took on the two of them at once. She held down one of them, while the other pounded her with his fists. It didn't look like she felt it. And you know what? I don't think she was pretending.

When she put him in a headlock, I blurted out "God, I wish that was me!"

Emily laughed hard. Her enormous chest and abs convulsed, shaking the couch and rattling the picture frames on the walls along with the items on our shelves.

"Wish granted!" She lowered her left arm and bent her forearm against my neck.

I yelped. She stopped.

"Sorry, tiny."

"I didn't say stop!"

She repeated the headlock, only a little more gently this time (but hard enough to really feel it).

"Better?"

"I love you."

Jackie held the two wrestlers down at once, holding each down by the neck. The referee counted all the way to ten. He held up her arm and handed her a mic.

"You may be wondering how I got so gigantic." She gave a couple flexes. "Well I owe it all to today's sponsor. Hit it!"

They cut to the ad. Emily loosened her grip. I sat up to pay attention.

The ad started with a scene of a huge male bodybuilder receiving a trophy on stage. The trophy was yanked by a huge arm from someone offstage. The camera zoomed out to reveal it was our Clarissa Gainer. She pushed the guy offstage and flexed for the cameras.

"What is causing women to outmuscle men?" the distinctive voice of Mrs. Sinew enquired.

The next scene began with a closeup of a male wrestler holding another in a half nelson. The camera zoomed out to show Jackie Fangs lift the both of them and hold them over her head.

"What is causing women to outperform men?" Kate continued.

"My part's coming up!" Emily cheered.

This part started with a big dude looking through a gym's weight rack. There are no weights to be found. He notices the back of someone in the corner squatting a custom bar filled with every single plate.

"Those are real plates you know," my wife shared.

"Of course I know, I was there!" I replied.

He taps the person on the shoulder. They turn their head. It's a woman. A tall, wide woman looking down on him. The dude is shocked. Of course, I wasn't. I knew it was Emily.

She starts curling the bar with one hand. Then she uses both hands to twist it into a pretzel.

"I improvised that! But you knew that because..."

"Yeah, I was there."

Mrs. Sinew asked the final question: "What is causing women to outlift men?"

"Let's have Dr. Sinew explain." It cut to Dr. Sinew himself in front of a white background. "Hi, I'm Dr. Julius Sinew, the man behind these transformations" he said flatly.

"How did I do it l? Well, during a four week treatment, these women have used my patented Morphing Chamber at Dr. Sinew's Morph Center."

I wondered if he knew how ridiculous the name sounded. With a service like that, I guess it didn't matter.

It showed a blue CGI model of a typical woman inside a Morphing Chamber.

"You see after a hard day of heavy training and devotion to a protein-rich diet, the woman sleeps in the morph chamber, which sends signals for the muscles to grow as much as possible."

The CGI woman grew more muscular as he spoke.

"Still not convinced? Then, listen to my wife. That's right, I am so confident in my treatment that I allowed my wife to be the first subject!"

It cut to Kate in a white void. She looked like her old self somehow. She was wearing that dress.

"I used to be a thin and attractive wife. But it was so boring! Luckily..."

Fists busted through her old body. Oh, it was an image of her old body printed on a big foam board. Only her head was real. She broke it all away to reveal her new physique. She was wearing the tattered dress.

"...I was my husband's first patient. Now things are more exciting!" She did a side chest pose. The remaining shoulder strap broke. Her hands rushed to hold up her dress.

"Oops. Guess I gotta go up a few sizes!" She giggled.

"You know, I think she did that on purpose," I riffed.

"Ow." Emily just punched me in the shoulder.

I looked over to see her rolling her eyes.

Next was a montage of the four success stories. Each woman held an old dress or top over her torso to show off how much she grew. A box at the side of screen detailed how many hundreds of pounds they gained, like a reverse weight loss commercial.

When it got to my wife, she put her old shirt over her right arm (a tight fit!) and flexed hard enough for the shirt to tear and then fall to the floor.  She was a show-off. But she was my show-off.

Finally, there was the group shot with all the woman present and Dr. Sinew off to the side.

"What you waiting for?!" the woman said in unison as they struck different poses. "Contact Dr. Sinew today!"

"Also works on guys," a disembodied voice hastily added milliseconds before the commercial ended.

Later, Dr. Sinew's Morph Center was an overnight success. There were clinics opening in almost every state. You had the choice of spending the entirety of the four weeks there, with training and meals provided for (the more expensive option), or you could just spend your nights in a chamber, and handle any training or nutrition yourself (the cheaper option). Not all women did the whole four weeks. Some just wanted a fit bod. To each, their own, I guess.

It wasn't uncommon for couples to do the experience together. But men on their own were rare. Maybe they didn't catch the end of the ad. Maybe they were under the impression that the clinics were for women, like the stereotype of men not drinking diet drinks. If so, maybe Sinew should pull a Dr. Pepper Ten and take a regular Morphing Chamber and repaint it and slap a "For Men" sticker on it.

In any case, men who did do the treatment found their muscles didn't take to it as well as a woman's. They could get pretty huge fast but not as huge or fast as women. They could shame untreated male bodybuilders but looked puny next to the new female bodybuilders, who went on to surpass the men in popularity.

Anyway, as I said, that was later. Let's get back to my wife and I watching the soon-to-be superstar of motion pictures and television Jackie Fangs suplex a guy and then bite him on the inner thigh.

My wife got up from the couch. "I think that's enough. Want to join me in the bedroom?" she motioned to the door with her eyes.

"You don't want to watch Jackie Fangs dominate some of the biggest wrestlers?"

"Why watch when you can live it?" she offered before she forced herself through the bedroom doorway.

Within a blink of an eye, I was in the bedroom.

I spent several minutes just kissing and licking every inch of each individual muscle, starting with her calves and working my way up. After I finished making out with her traps, Emily brought my face into hers and forced her tongue into my willing mouth. Then, she flipped me onto my back and enveloped me with her beautiful, big arms as her vaginal muscles tightened around my dick and she pounded into me like a machine well into the night.

After I came for what felt like a solid minute, I fell asleep in the warm, snug embrace of her paradoxically soft-skinned hard arms.

I would never think about how to make morphs again.

Forum Saradas

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    16.67%
Re: The Morphs of Dr. Sinew
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2022, 08:08:54 pm »
This is my first story. I hope you enjoy it.

Offline First-Second

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2022, 06:55:28 am »
This fun stuff! I really like the reveal of Emily and describing her growing accustomed to her new bulk. Great concept!

Something about the formatting seems off, but it could just be the site or my imagination.

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2022, 04:15:05 pm »
This fun stuff! I really like the reveal of Emily and describing her growing accustomed to her new bulk. Great concept!

Something about the formatting seems off, but it could just be the site or my imagination.

I might have been a bit overzealous with the paragraph breaks.

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2022, 04:20:15 pm »
Also, thanks for the compliment! It's fantasy but I love when these stories are open about the kind of challenges that come with being huge. It gives it a little bit of realism. And it's kind of hot.

Offline First-Second

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2022, 07:52:35 pm »
Yes! The everyday struggles is one of my favorite parts. It really does add to the realism of the situation.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2022, 11:52:09 pm »
Interesting spin on a trope. Not bad, keep it up.

Offline Miley Cyrus

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2022, 02:38:58 pm »
This is great! I enjoyed this one.

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2022, 06:00:43 pm »
Cool concept, thanks for sharing!
Read my other stories here.

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2022, 11:51:13 am »
Really nice story. :clap:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Morphs of Dr. Sinew

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View