LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#COLLECTION: Stories posted by [king22222000]

Started by king22222000, June 20, 2010, 08:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king22222000

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Super Sarah  [A.U.]  #GTS

PREVIEW: A Mother Out-Muscles Her Daughter!  [ilovemuscularwomen]

Black Sheep  [TC2] #WIP

Amanda  [A.U.] #WIP

Dream 1  [cosmonaut_chimp]

College Rampage  [Terry]

Cowgirl Hulk Out  [mitch99887]

The Chosen One  [e(lf)]| #Snuff | #Superpowers






Super Sarah
__________________________

The growth formula

I never thought it would happen.  Slash had returned and Axl, Matt and
Duff finally released an album that fiercely burned up the charts and
brought back rock n roll.  So, layin' back in the huge leather chair, I
pumped out a few Guns N' Roses tunes while Sarah kept playing around
with her usual hobby.  Sarah was always really into chemistry.  I mean
sure, she appeared to be geeky, always hiding behind those glasses she
wore, but she was cute.  She was also loyal.  There was nothing she
wouldn't try to do for her friends...as few as there were.  Most of all,
Sarah was a closet rocker.  Well, at least she became one after we met. 
Be not mistaken, for Sarah has always had a wild side dressed beneath
the shy personality she weaved outside of her.  The trick was, you kind
of had to help her bring it to the surface.  But, unless you were in the
right environment, that was pretty damn hard to do.  Suppress her wild
streak, and she's a furry little cat.  Bring it to the surface, and
she's a tiger!  That's the extremely attractive thing about her, or at
least it WAS.

So get this, I'm getting off on the excitement of a new Gunners album
while Sarah is tinkering with bottles of chemicals and computers with
weird molecular models on the monitor, lusting after some sort discovery
she thinks she was about to make.  Discover she did, but not quite what
she expected - but delightful none the less.  She discovered how to
plant a smile 10 feet wide on my face, and make me giggle like a girl
(whilst hastily rubbing my hands in anticipation).

Ripping the plug out of the socket, Sarah killed the stereo.  Then she
briefed me on her little green formula.  Pointing to a number of caged
rats, she made me note that each rat was a little larger than the last,
but the last rat was twice the size of any other filthy rodent on the
bench.  "So, what?  You made them fat.  Why didn't you just feed them
cheese?" I joked.

"Funny, but that's not fat.  It's muscle!  Now get a load of this!!"

And without a word of explanation, Sarah start gulping the green ooze
from her bottle!  Before I could race across to her, Sarah finished the
contents and threw the bottle aside.  Then she started to feel strange,
like something was raging deep inside of her.  First, her forearms
became muscularly defined.  Starting to breath heavier, Sarah started to
fill out her clothes.  Her skin tight white t-shirt began to stretch
over growing bulge's of pecs, her legs made the denim of her jeans
whimper with tension.  "This feeling", she heavily moaned, "I feel I'm
getting...stronger!"

Her shirt was ready to explode as her biceps expanded the material and
the cotton stretching to the contours of her building abs.  Breathing
heavier and deeper, her calves busted the jeans into shreds, her biceps
popped the sleaves, and without notice Sarah paused, took a long deep
breath and tensed her muscles and ripped the rest of her clothes to
strips with a hugely spectacular muscle pose! 

After a scream of power, and a few more muscles poses, Sarah gazed at
her body with excitement.  I sat back, awe-struck at her new powerful
body!  She was now about the size of the best female bodybuilder in the
world!



king22222000

"Whoa, I feel so strong!  I've can feel the power SURGING through my
body!" Sarah powerfully whispered.  "I've gotta try this out, where's a
metal bar?"  Don't get me wrong, I maybe a rocker and I'm not stupid,
but I took a little while for the question to register.  Once it did, I
jumped up and grabbed an old solid railing by the garage door and handed
it to her.  Grasping it firmly in her muscled hands, she took one breath
and bent it into an arc.  With that her face lit up with a display of
excitement and power.  Then she began to grab cans, pipes, anything she
could crush...and then she tried the car.  With two hands under the
rear, she took the slack, and in one powerful yell she yanked the car
three more inches.  "Damn it!' she screamed in disappointment.  Then,
within a strange cloud of silence, she paused.  The look of power
diminished from her face, yet her body remained firm and muscular.

"What's up?" I asked.  "I need more" she quietly whispered.  "I want to
be bigger, stronger.  I want to be a GOD!"  Of course, still being awe-
struck from everything that just happened, I didn't really place any
meaning behind that question.  I was just hoping she'd keep going!  But
she didn't.  Instead, Sarah ran back to the bench where her chemicals
laid.  Frantically typing information into the computer she printed out
a new formula and ran around the place as if she were crazy.  Curious, I
stayed seated and within a few minutes Sarah turned around.  Clenching
another bottle full of bright green ooze, she looked at me with sparkles
in her eyes.  "It's better" she remarked. "It's 1 million times more
powerful, more concentrated!" and with that she gulped it down. 

This time her  breathing came on faster and heavier.  Feeling powerful
changes within her body, Sarah began to moan and rub her hands up and
down then smooth tanned skin of her body.  Suddenly she started to grow. 
With an increasing rate, her biceps grew to be as big as footballs, her
legs got wider and wider, the muscles around her neck got thicker and
bigger and her forearms became branches.  Soon her body was huge, her
pecs bulging out a foot thick and her back even more so.  "I FEEL
TERRRRRRIFIC!!!" she yelled aloud before taking a very deep long breath
and hitting a muscles pose that doubled the size of her body! 

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!"  Sarah yelled in her deep baritone voice
shaking the whole garage, and growing taller and thicker.  Every time
Sarah inhaled with a deep gushing wind, she'd yell again, louder and
louder, and she'd grow bigger, thicker and more powerful.  15, 20, 25,
30 feet tall!  Then she stopped.  Surging with power, she looked, amazed
at how big she had grown.  Posing her muscles, she look at me and a look
of power came over her large face.  She knew she had a bit more to go
and with that, again, she took one more long beep breath, and started to
tense every muscle in her body as hard as she could before letting out
an earth-shaking yell that became louder and louder:
"aarrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"  She became 50
feet tall, her biceps growing to 10 foot boulders and her legs 30 feet
wide.

After that she Super Sarah went on a well deserved rampage, before
tuckering out and ordering 10 billion burger from the local McDonalds. 
Oh, and free coke was arranged.

king22222000

A Mother Out-Muscles Her Daughter!
by ilovemuscularwomen
________________________________

more chapters @: http://www DOT You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chapter 1

My 32 year old wife Lucy and her 57 year old mother Ethel both came from a long line of very stubbornly competitive, short squat heavy, red headed Irish Catholic women. For the past five years my mother in law Ethel lived with us after she'd became widowed when my father in law Fred Mertz died of a heart attack. Since my mother in law moved in with us, my wife Lucy who was a stay at home wife and her mother did everything together. My wife and my mother in law would do all the house cleaning together, grocery shopping together, cooking together, and they both even started gaining more weight and got fat together as well! Both my wife Lucy and her mother Ethel were 5 foot 6 inches in height and weighed between 220 and 230 pounds, and had the same heavy, soft flabby out of shape, over weight female figure. Both my wife Lucy and her mother Ethel had double chins, soft flabby fat necks, two large soft flabby tits that hung down on their large, soft flabby protruding, fat pot bellies when they weren't wearing bras, two very large, soft flabby saddle bag arms that lacked any muscle tone whatsoever, a large, soft flabby protruding, fat sagging ass with two very large flabby fat thighs and ankles. My wife Lucy and her mother Ethel even had extra rolls of flabby back fat that was easily to see when they wore tank tops..................One Saturday evening while I was sitting at our kitchen table paying bills on line with my lap top computer, my wife Lucy and my mother in law Ethel came home from the mall where my wife was looking to buy some new jeans. "Did you find anything you liked at the mall Lucy?" I asked my wife as they came into the kitchen. "UGH!" My wife replied in disgust as Lucy hiked up the waist of her jeans over her large, soft flabby protruding, fat pot belly; "Everything pair of jeans I've tried on in Macy's were too small for me and I couldn't button the waist or even zip up the zipper. WHAT A NIGHTMARE THAT WAS!" "Well Lucy ."My mother in law said with an, "I-TOLD-U-SO" tone in her voice; "I told you that you were way too fat to try on those French cut designer jeans." "Oh mother." My wife replied as she patted her mother's large soft flabby, protruding fat pot belly; "Looks who's calling who fat? You've no lightweight yourself mom." "That's true Lucy." My mother in law said in a slightly unhappy tone as she looked down and held her own large soft flabby, protruding fat pot belly with her own two hands; "I guess I've let myself get just as fat and out of shape as well too." Then my mother in law came up with a thought as she said; "You know Lucy, if we both started dieting and exercising together I bet we could both help each other lose weight and get into better shape." "That's a great idea mom." My wife replied; "We could be diet and workout buddies and support each other to lose all this extra weight we've gained together." "Sounds like a plan Lucy." My mother in law said; "We could join a gym together and hire a personal trainer. I know this new all women's gym downtown that just opened called; "Steel Magnolias Gym." This new all women's gym is offering two women's gym memberships for the price of one." Then my mother in law turned to me and said; "Ricky may I borrow your lap top computer for a moment?" "No problem Ethel." I replied as I logged off my on line banking website and slid my lap top computer across the kitchen table, to where my mother in law had just sat down. After my mother in law found the website for; "Steel Magnolias Gym," she typed a few keys on the computer and bought Lucy and herself a gym membership. "Okay Lucy." My mother in law said when she looked up from my lap top computer; "Everything is set with our new gym memberships, and tomorrow afternoon at 2 pm we have an appointment with our new personal trainer Troy Steel." "That's great mom." My wife replied...................The following afternoon my wife and mother in law walked through the main entrance of the; "Steel Magnolias Gym," and when they reached the main desk where a very hugely ripped, thickly muscular female blond with a name tag that read; "LISA" was standing, my mother in law said; "Hello Lisa, I'm Ethel Mertz and this is my daughter Lucy Ricardo. Both my daughter and I have a 2 pm appointment with Troy Steel." Aw yes Mrs. Mertz." Lisa said as she checked the appointments on the office computer; "Please have a seat and Troy Steel will be out in a moment for you two ladies." Five minutes later a very large, extremely thick, dark black muscular man who was wearing a white T-shirt with "Steel Magnolia's Gym," stenciled across the front, which looked like it was spray painted on his very large, extremely thick muscular, dark black upper body, and a pair of very tight blue gym shorts, approached where both my wife and mother in law were sitting. As he looked at his clipboard he asked; "Ethel Mertz and Lucy Ricardo?"..................."That's us." My mother in law replied as she stood up to shake hands; "I'm Ethel Mertz and this is my daughter Lucy Ricardo." "Hello I'm Troy Steel." This very large, extremely thick, dark black muscular man said as he shook hands with my wife and my mother in law; "I'm the personal trainer that you've both hired. Now please follow me ladies to my office so I could weigh and measure the both of you, then we'll be able to talk about both your long term fitness goals." As both my wife and mother in law followed Troy Steel through the gym as he gave them the tour while heading towards his office, my wife Lucy was starting to feel a little too embarrassed about how fat and out of shape she was, compared to all the other physically fit women, some of them were even female body builders, that were working out in the gym as they passed by. Then my wife felt even more embarrassed when Troy took her in to the exam room by herself after he weighed and measured my mother in law, and asked Lucy to take off her clothes and bra, so he could get my wife's accurate weight and measurements....................After my wife and mother in law both got weighed and measured, they sat next to each other across the desk from Troy Steel, as he said; "Okay ladies let's talk about what your long term fitness goals are going to be." "Well Troy as you could plainly see." My mother in law who had elected herself as being hers and her daughter Lucy's spoke person said; "Both my daughter Lucy and I are two real fat, soft flabby out of shape train wrecks who'll both need a complete physical fitness body overhaul." "MOTHER!" My wife snapped in anger at her mother who was embarrassing Lucy even more in front of their personal trainer, but Ethel just waved her off as she continued talking; " Both my daughter's and my long term fitness goals are to lose weight so we could fit into nicer clothes, and my daughter could look more attractive to her husband Ricky." "Okay girls let us get you both started on your way to completing your fitness goals." Troy said. Then Troy started talking about a strict diet program that he was going to suggest putting Lucy and Ethel on to help them lose weight and a iron enriched, women's multi vitamin he suggested they both take daily to help them build up their energy levels. Then Troy told my wife and mother in law the high impact aerobics and light weight training program he was going to put them on, that was designed to help them both burn fat while they lost weight, while at the same time it would slightly toned them up as well...................After their meeting in his office, Troy Steele took both my wife and mother in law into the gym and started them on jumping rope for two minutes straight without stopping, do 20 sit ups, 20 push up, and 20 jumping jacks which my wife and my mother in law both struggling as they found them very hard to do. Then Troy Steele put both my wife and my mother in law on the treadmill, then the stair climber, and then the exercise bikes, where both Lucy and Ethel had to rides the exercise bikes for one mile straight without stopping! "Lucy?" My mother in law asked while she was breathing very heavy as she peddled away on the exercise bike. "Yes mom?" My wife replied breathing just as heavy while she continued peddling on her own exercise bike at the same time. "I bet," {ETHEL PAUSED IN BETWEEN BREATHING VERY HEAVY.} you  $10.00 that, {AGAIN ETHEL PAUSED IN BETWEEN BREATHING VERY HEAVY.} I can peddle, {ETHEL NOW BREATHING EXTREMELY HEAVY, WHILE SWEATING EXTREMELY HEAVY AS WELL!} a mile before you can." "You've on mom." {LUCY SAID NOW BREATHING AND SWEATING AS EXTREMELY HEAVY AS HER MOTHER WAS!} Then a second later my mother in law stopped peddling on the exercise bike she was riding as she cheered in between breathing and sweating so extremely hard; "I WIN! I PEDDLED AN ENTIRE MILE FIRST LUCY AND YOU OWE ME $10.00!" Then as my mother in law looked over at the mile counter on the exercise bike that my wife was peddling on, she said; "Look at that Lucy! I started peddling on my exercise bike for one mile at the same time you did, and you've still a 1/3 of a mile behind me. Pay up Lucy you owe your mother ten dollars!" "Later mother I don't have any money on me right now, because I left my purse locked in the trunk of the car for safe keeping." My wife replied getting very annoyed at her own mother who had not only challenged her own daughter, but also beat her at the same time! After Lucy and Ethel finished riding the exercise bikes, their personal trainer Troy Steele moved them into the weight room, where he put my wife and mother in law through a complete upper and lower body light weight lifting workout, that left both Lucy and Ethel very sore afterwards.................As Troy Steele had my wife and my mother in law doing two sets of reps each with two, five pound dumbbells while they did bicep curls, triceps curls, arm flies, and then laying down on a weight bench trying to lift a barbell that had a five pound steel weight disk on each side, he'd challenge both my wife and mother in law while they were both struggling hard to lift those light weights by cheering them on; "COME ON LADIES LIFT THOSE SOFT, FLABBY WEAK CHICKEN WINGS OF YOURS! THAT'S IT KEEP ON GOING LUCY AND ETHEL, YOU CAN DO IT, DON'T STOP NOW! COME ON LADIES, NO PAIN, NO GAIN!" Troy Steele also continued to cheer on my wife and mother in law as they did 2 sets of reps on the leg press machine, the leg curl machine, and dead lifts all with 10 pounds of weights per exercise. After their complete upper and lower body light weight lifting workout session, Troy Steele then had my wife and mother in law working out on two rowing machines and two stomach crunch machines. While my wife and mother in law were working out on the two stomach crunch machines side by side, Lucy said very unhappily while she was slowly rocking back and forth on the machine struggling to do stomach crunches; "OH GOD MOM THIS IS VERY BRUTAL AND I FEEL LIKE I GOING TO PUKE!" "Oh stop complaining Lucy." My mother in law stubbornly replied as she was also slowly rocking back and forth on the other machine struggling to do stomach crunches next to my wife's; "We'll never lose our two large soft flabby, protruding fat pot bellies without doing stomach crunches. In a couple of months Lucy you'll thank me for making you workout at the gym when you are able to try on and fit into a nice pair of designer French cut jeans."  After my wife and my mother in law finished on the stomach crunch machines, their personal trainer Troy Steele then had them swim six laps back and forth in the gym's Olympic sized built in swimming pool...........After their swim my wife and mother in law who now both felt so extremely sore all over because their personal trainer Troy Steele made them workout every single one of their muscles groups on their entire bodies that even Lucy and Ethel didn't even know they had. Troy Steele finished off my wife's and mother in law's workout by letting them relax in the steam room. This would be both my wife's and mother in law's workout routine three days a week, for the next two weeks straight............The next morning when my wife and mother in law woke up, both Lucy and Ethel being very stubborn women by nature, wouldn't admit to each other that they had to both take Ibuprofen to take some of their sore muscular pain away from their workout yesterday at the gym. After the Ibuprofen kicked in and had taken some of their sore muscular pain's edge away, neither my wife or my mother in law wouldn't admit to each other, that they both found it very difficult to lift their arms up any higher than their shoulders. When Lucy sat down at the kitchen table with her mother to drink a diet shake the next morning after their first workout at the gym, she asked her mother hoping that Ethel was just as sore and would want to give up working out at the gym as well as she did; "Well mom how do you feel the day after our first workouts at the gym?" "Just great Lucy I've never felt better. How about you?" My mother in law lied because she was too stubborn to admit defeat in front of her only daughter, as well as Lucy was too stubborn to admit defeat in front of her own mother. "Great mom I feel like a new woman and I can't wait to go back on Friday to the gym and workout again." My wife lied because she seriously dreaded going back to the Steele Magnolia Gym for another workout session with their personal trainer Troy Steele. "Me to Lucy." My mother in law said; "Working out yesterday at the gym made me feel like a million bucks afterwards."....................For the next two weeks living with my wife who was extremely grumpy because she had always liked to eat what she wanted, and as my mother in law kept both her daughter and herself on very strict diets to lose weight, not to mention not letting my wife miss one workout session at the gym with their personal trainer Troy Steele, living with Lucy was like living with an angry grizzly bear! My mother in law who controlled their strict diet and made both their meals, would only let my wife drink one diet shake every morning while she swallowed two iron enriched women's multi vitamins. Then for lunch my mother in law made both her daughter and herself a small green salad mostly out of spinach, and served it to Lucy without any salad dressing on it. For dinner my mother in law either made a small piece of broiled chicken or fish with another small green salad on the side, again with no salad dressing on it, for the both of them.................Every night when we'd go to bed Lucy would lay on her back in bed while holding her large, soft flabby protruding, fat pot belly with both of her hands, and as it grumbled with hunger pains she'd complain to me; "Oh Ricky I'm starving. I can't stand this strict diet that our personal trainer Troy Steele put my mother and me on, and OH GOD! That hard workout program he puts me and mom through! Troy Steele works us out hard like we've two farm horses plowing a field." "Oh come on now Lucy." I said; "Aren't you exaggerating a little bit? After all your mother's sticking to the same strict diet and workout plan you are, and Ethel isn't complaining at all." "Oh that's because mom has a crush on our personal trainer Troy Steel. In fact Ricky mom told me on the ride home in the car after she'd met him and we had our first workout at the gym, and mind you these are my mother's exact words, Lucy I wouldn't mind having his large, dark chocolate dick pumping hard up and down till he exploded inside of me!" My wife replied; "But to be honest with you Ricky, I think Troy Steele is gay and not interested in women whatsoever." "What makes you say that Lucy?" I asked. "Come on Ricky." My wife laughed; "Troy Steele is the only male personal trainer in an all women's gym, who's never been married and only works out and hangs around with other male body builders, so what would you think?" I thought it over for a moment then asked my wife while trying not to sound jealous; "Is Troy Steele very attractive Lucy?" "Well I guess a woman could find him very attractive Ricky, if they've into huge thickly muscular dark black men."................Two weeks later on the day my wife and mother in law got a gym membership at Steele Magnolias Gym, Lucy's blue Toyota pulled right up next to me in our driveway as I got home, with my mother in law sitting in the passenger seat. As they both got out and carrying their gym bags I asked my wife; "How was your mother's and your workout today Lucy?" "Oh it was okay Ricky." My wife replied like she couldn't care less; "How was everything at work?" "Fine." I said as I watched my wife walk over to our back door, open it and enter our house. I then turned to my mother in law who was standing next to me smiling and asked her while we both started walking towards our back door; "Ethel what's wrong with Lucy? She doesn't seem too happy this afternoon." "That's because Ricky our personal trainer Troy Steele weighed and measured us again this afternoon after our workout." My mother in law said; "I lost five pounds and Lucy only lost three pounds. Then to make things more interesting between us while giving Lucy a bigger incentive to try and lose more weight. I bet her $10.00 that I could lose ten pounds faster then she could, and we've going to weigh each other next Friday night on the bathroom scale when we get home. On the ride home Lucy and I decided that starting next week we've both going to the gym and workout six days a week, so we could both lose weight faster together." "Sounds like a plan Ethel." I said as I held the back door open for my mother in law  to walk through, before I entered our house................After I entered our house I found my wife in our bedroom laying on her back on the carpeted bedroom floor with her feet up on the side of our queen sized bed doing sit ups as she said out loud to herself; "I'VE GOT TO LOSE ANOTHER SEVEN POUNDS BY NEXT WEEK TO WIN THAT $10.00 BET I MADE WITH MOM!" Lucy didn't you workout enough for today?" I asked my wife. After one of my wife's scatter brained ideas came to her, Lucy stopped doing sit ups while raising her hand to me as she said; "Please help me up Ricky. I just got a better idea on how I could lose weight faster then exercising." After I helped my wife to her feet, I followed Lucy as she walked into our master bathroom, where she then opened our medicine cabinet and took out a full 16 ounce bottle of laxative. As she unscrewed the cap on the full bottle of laxative, I said with a very worried tone in my voice; "Lucy I don't think it would be very a good idea for you to drink an entire bottle of laxative, in fact I don't think it's too healthy for you to do it as well." "Oh don't worry Ricky." Lucy replied; "After I drink this entire bottle of laxative all I'll have to do is shit out the extra weight and between the laxative and working out all next week at the gym with my mother, I'll be sure to win that $10.00 bet that I lost ten pounds before my mother does." Then my wife gulped down the entire 16 ounce bottle of laxative in five larges gulps. Almost instantly Lucy's large, soft flabby, protruding fat stomach started making a very strangely, inhumanly loud, growling sound, and as she pulled down her gym shorts she was wearing and quickly sat on the toilet, Lucy said; "Ricky if I were you I'd get out of our bathroom right now because it's going to get extremely bad, shit smelling in here in a second." After I closed the bathroom door behind me to give my wife her privercy when I exited our master bathroom, I continued to hear that strangely, inhumanly loud, growling sound, that my wife's stomach was making while she said out loud to herself; "AW! OH GOD! DOES THIS HURT LIKE HELL! MAYBE RICKY WAS RIGHT AND THIS WASN'T SUCH A GREAT IDEA AFTER ALL!" That night Lucy stayed in the bathroom all night long till 2 am the following morning shitting her brains out! Afterwards my wife never again tried using laxative to help her quickly lose weight!..................{ONE WEEK LATER} After my wife and mother in law came home from the gym, Lucy said to me; "Ricky please go get the scale out of our master bathroom and bring it into the kitchen so you could weigh mom and me." "Okay Lucy." I replied as I headed towards our master bedroom. After I returned with the scale and placed it on the kitchen floor, Ethel turned to her daughter and asked; "Lucy do you feel lucky today?" "Yes mom I do. I hope you have that $10.00 in cash ready to pay me when I weigh in ten pounds of less then you do." "We'll see Lucy." My mother in law smirked; "Don't count your winnings before you weigh yourself in." "Okay Lucy you've first. How much did you weigh when you started your diet and exercise program?" I said to my wife while I sat on the kitchen floor ready to read the bathroom scale. As my wife stepped onto the bathroom scale she said; "When I started my diet and exercise program I weighed 239 pounds." A moment later after the little numbered wheel stopped in place I said; "Good going honey you now weigh in at 230.5 pounds!" "WOW MOM I LOST EIGHT AND A HALF POUNDS!" My wife said very excitedly at the good news I had just given her as Lucy stepped off the bathroom scale; "LET'S SEE YOU TOP THAT MOTHER!" "Okay Ethel now it's your turn. How much did you weigh Ethel when you started your diet and exercise program?" My mother in law replied as she now stepped onto the bathroom scale; "I weighed in then at 241 pounds Ricky." While I continued sitting on the kitchen floor and a moment later after the little numbered wheel in place I said; "Okay Ethel you weigh in at 229  pounds." "WOW LUCY I LOST THREE AND A HALF MORE POUNDS THEN YOU DID! I GUESS WE KNOW NOW WHO'S THE WINNER OF OUR CURRENT $10.00 BET!" My mother in law said even more excitedly now then my wife was a moment earlier, while she held her hand out to collect her $10.00 winnings. Later that night when we were in both bed my wife said to me; "Ricky I just don't understand it. I've been working out just as hard and doing the same exercise program at the gym that my mother does, not to mention I'm staying on the same strict weight reducing diet. HOW THE HELL DOES MOM LOSE MORE WEIGHT THEN I DO? WHAT'S HER SECRET?"  "Relax Lucy." I said as I rolled over and started spooning my wife in my two strong manly arms; "You'll lose all the weight you want to in time honey. But to answer your question about your mother, maybe Ethel can burn off calories fat faster then you can Lucy." "OH!" Was all my wife could reply because I then rolled over and started making love to Lucy's now slightly trimmer womanly body, and twenty minutes later we both had our own powerfully strong orgasms!........................Over the next two weeks I would again weigh in both my wife and mother in law on our bathroom scale twice before the end of the month, and my mother in law would again bet my wife another $10.00 every time that she'd lost more weight then Lucy did. And Ethel won another $20.00 off her daughter by the end of the month. Seeing how stubbornly competitive both my wife and my mother in law had now become over who lost the most amount of weight every week, not to mention how depressed Lucy was getting over the fact that she was always losing a $10.00 bet to her own mother every week. I had to find away for my wife to finally get even and beat my mother in law at her own game, and that idea came to me on a balmy Saturday evening in August.  End Of Part 1

Karma please.....

king22222000

BLACK SHEEP
By TC2

   You probably don't know who I am.  That's OK though, not many people do and I don't mind it staying that way.  After all with Jenna and Sherrie stealing all the attention there's no way you would ever hear about me.  But I exist, and I am very real, and I've had my own share of adventures.  My name is Marissa Kay and my "friends" Jenna, and Sherrie don't want you to know I exist.


Why?

   Because I'm the black sheep of our little sisterhood...


Chapter 1: The Beginning Of My Story

   I need to write this all down, I don't want my life to end without some record of my actions.  Let's start with who I am, my name is Marissa Kay, Kay is an alias last name as I don't want you figuring out completely who I am, but Marissa IS my real name.  I'm pretty short only about 5'4" about the same as Sherrie's height.  My hair only goes down to my shoulders and is brown, slightly reddish in color.  I have green eyes, white complexion of my European ancestry, born and raised in America though!  People tell me I have a wide butt, so I guess I have a big butt at least horizontally, I'm about... a B cup and I like to wear purple.  Purple bra, purple panties, purple shirt, and khaki pants with a black belt and sometimes black boots.  I love to smile, I love to gossip, and I enjoy writing if you couldn't tell.  Sometimes I even like to paint my fingernails and toenails blue just for the hell of it, but they're a pink color today.  I'm not here for pleasure though... I'm here because I want people to know who I am, and maybe who I was.

   Now you may have noticed that I mentioned the legendary Jennifer Steel and the most wanted Sherrie Mahalo, now going under the name Sherrie Anne Grace.  These two women are famous for a few things, but the most important thing they are famous for is their ability to grow into gigantic, powerful women with huge rippling, bulging muscles.  We're not talking heavy weight body builder here, we are talking about an unreal amount of muscle that cannot possibly be attained under normal circumstances.  I mention these women because they have done everything they could to keep me under the radar, to make sure my name isn't uttered, to convince the world that I never existed.  But I am real, I am as real as the air you breathe, I am as real as the paper you touch.

   You may be wondering why they don't want you to know about me, what is so bad about Marissa Kay whom no one has heard before?  Well... I'll tell you, and it has something to do with our twisted little sister hood.  You see, we're all sisters; maybe not in the technical sense of same parents or the same blood, but we share the same bond.  We are genetic, mutated, FREAKS of nature!  All of us including myself have the capability to rip out of our clothes without using our hands, to bend steel without breaking a sweat, to smash through walls without feeling any pain, we are She-Titans.  Or at least, I wanted to be one; but they wanted nothing to do with me.  You see unlike Jenna or Sherrie they use their incredible gifts or anathema's as Sherrie calls it, to protect and save people.  Jenna is the most in control of them all and doesn't have to worry about turning into a mindless beast, she retains her intelligence and uses that advantage to defend the world from threats that only her mighty muscles could withstand.

   Sherrie on the other hand is a girl with a serious attitude problem and has been keeping herself medicated so as to not let her inner 'beauty' get out of control.  She tries to control her little monster and sometimes succeeds, she basically saves people when catastrophic events are happening like earthquakes, floods, fires, etc.  Though, let her get pissed off the old fashioned way and she may be the reason for some of those disasters.

   I, however, am different.  Jenna says we have a responsibility and Sherrie says it's a curse we have to put to good use for the better of society...

- I - just like to smash things.

   I embraced my so-called curse, but unlike Jenna and Sherrie who were 'infected' with chemical formulas and genetic modification, I was bombarded with an enormous amount of radiation.  When Reigh attacked and destroyed the city she released a few dangerous elements that were supposed to be contained inside top secret research facilities.  I sure as hell didn't know that I was standing next to one!  When her magical blast detonated that building I thought I was dead.

   Instead though I felt a change, I could feel the searing heat burning away the back of my blouse, but even though I knew it was burning my skin, I didn't feel like it was on fire.  Instead it felt like it was absorbing more and more energy and I felt my back getting tighter and tighter, my shoulders kept on spreading further and further apart and I had no clue why!  I could feel my neck getting swollen like I was having an allergic reaction and I couldn't feel my feet inside my shoes, I kept feeling these chunks next to my feet but I didn't know what they were and I noticed my voice getting a bit deeper.  Not a manly deeper but it would start to boom a bit more.  It wasn't until I opened my eyes that I realized my muscles were exploding out of my body, I was growing to enormous proportions and all that radiation was fueling me with strength and power!  But I looked in horror as my white skin started turning into a horrid grey, my hair turned black, my eyes turned red, and then I flew into an uncontrollable fury and started destroying everything in my path!

   Little did I know that me turning grey would be one of TWO options.  I found out later after my size shrank back to normal that I could control my transformations.  I didn't need rage or embarrassment to activate it, all I needed to do was will my body to grow and it would be so.  This allowed me to grow to massive size without the grey skin, black hair, and blind anger.  However, if I were to become afraid or get infuriated the grey skin would envelope me and I'd truly become a different beast.  I embraced this change to my body, I enjoyed being big, luscious, and bad ass.  I enjoyed it enough that I would sometimes change just to rip my clothes and start smashing through walls and destroying cars just for the fun of it.  If I turned grey I'd cause even MORE damage than when I was playing around.

   I obviously caught the attention of Jenna, Sherrie, Melanie, and Jadie.  They thought that I could learn to control myself and be a productive member of the team, fighting to save lives and what not.  I have no problem at all with protecting innocent people and saving the world but... I wanted to be able to have some fun!  They didn't know that when I was normal colored I was in control so they kept blaming my playful destruction of property on the animal rage.  However, even though I may have had more sex with guys in my muscled up form, and may have turned some cars into my own personal... sex toy.  When emergencies came up I rose to action and I saved a lot of people.

   It wasn't until the terrible accident that Jenna and Sherrie didn't want to see or hear from me again.


Chapter 2: Why I Walk Alone

   It still hurts to talk about it, and I'm not really sure why I want to mention it; but I did say I wanted to document everything right?  Jadie, Melanie, Sherrie and I were doing some routine patrols in our muscled up forms.  It was the first time Sherrie and Melanie had ever met Jenna, the woman who actually managed to save us from the most powerful and malicious force the universe has ever seen.  I remember when I first saw her I thought to myself "She's a lot smaller than I expected" she had muscles so I thought she was in her 'big' form.  I quickly found out that I was completely wrong and when she grew into her REAL self I remember my jaw hitting the floor so hard that it bounced back up and smacked me in the face.

   There was some kind of hostage situation and the people who were holding the victims hostage weren't ordinary humans.  They were women, which I think the police call "Powerhouses" who really had an enormous amount of strength.  Though one woman was called Titan class because her power was simply unbelievable.  Jadie, Melanie, and I are considered titan class, we're really powerful but would have a hard time going toe to toe with the likes of Jenna who is a legendary class.  Sherrie at the time was also considered a titan, but it was later revealed that she was actually a legendary class and is one of the few people who could go toe to toe with Jenna.

   Anyway... we smashed through the wall, entered the building where the hostages were being kept and we saw these ridiculously huge women holding some people hostage.  They wanted a 'cure' for their so called "illness" and were getting so desperate that they were resorting to hostages in order to get that cure, which hasn't been invented yet.  Little did I know that as we started fighting the powerhouses the people who were being held hostage were my parents.  Once I saw them I started fighting tooth and nail trying to break through the powerhouses to get to my parents but they were REALLY strong.  I couldn't manage to budge through and Jenna had gone to a different part of the building to find the Titan, because anyone Titan level has the POTENTIAL to go up to a Legendary class.  Once me and the girls finally broke through I was ready to untie my parents when the Titan crashed through the ceiling and...

Faint droplets on the page.

   That damn idiot...

   I'm so sorry mom, dad...

   Sigh the damn bitch intentionally landed on my parents, I think the blanks can be filled in quite easily at this point.  It wasn't Jenna throwing her into the building, it wasn't the titan getting punched into the room, no... she dropped down right as we were going to save them, she did it ON PURPOSE!

Penmanship becomes a bit shaky with darkened letters appearing at random.


   Gnnghr... shit... keep it together Marissa.  Deep breath, whoo... there you go.  You see? I almost went grey for a second there.  Anyway as I was saying the she titan did it on purpose because she figured that if she wasn't going to get the cure then people were going to have to pay.  Before she could even take one step forward Jenna came crashing through the wall and tackled her so fast that all I saw was Jenna's face, her huge muscles, and then nothing but smoke, debris, and a loud crash as they went through the wall together.  I didn't pay any attention to them, I just ran over to my parents.  It was awful, I'm not going to go into the messy descriptions but needless to say, I completely lost control!

   Even though I was already in muscle mode I wanted more power, more strength!  My anger filled up my veins to such a volume that they were bulging beneath my skin, I saw the color of my white skin start to turn grey and watched dark strands of hair start draping over my shoulders and onto my growing 'silverish' breasts.  I can remember looking back watching the facial expressions of Melanie, Jadie, and Sherrie.  Melanie was telling me to calm down but the more she spoke the more muffled she became.  Jadie was saying oh my god, but I could only see her lips move and not actually hear her.  Sherrie looked as though she was tinged a color of red and almost appeared as if she was going to try to kill me, the other girls too!

   This is what happens when I turn Grey, I just start seeing red and it becomes harder to distinguish between who's my friend and who's my enemy.  Everyone becomes a dark red shadow, and they all appear as though they are threatening me and trying to hurt me.  Once my muscles finished ballooning up I completely flipped out and at this point all I had cared about was getting stronger and stronger so I could destroy EVERYTHING!  Everything is hazy from the moment I went berserk to the moment I woke up shrunken back to normal size in my ripped, yet over stretched clothes.  When I had come to I noticed my head was throbbing and next to a smashed in car, the city looked as though a massive bomb had gone off inside of it.  I rubbed my hand against the back of my head and felt a little bit of blood, I saw Sherrie kneeling down trembling and crying, while Jenna stomped over next to me and lifted me up off the ground with her bare hand!

   "LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE MARISSA!" She said to me, I responded to her with a question. "What are you talking about?"  She threw me over next to Sherrie who was trembling so badly she couldn't even look at me, she was crying but at the same time she looked furious and she was completely naked and not in her muscle form at all.  I asked her what was wro—

The writing abruptly stops.


Chapter 3: My only companion

   Someone's knocking at my door?  Well as much as I wanted to write a bit more I had to put my journal away, I put on a white sheer top, slipped my toes into my fuzzy pink slippers, and walked towards the door with my hello kitty panties facing whoever was going to be in front of me.  Considering the fact that I'm not expecting any guys, I can handle myself if things get nasty, I don't really care who sees me in this outfit anyway.  I opened the door and smiled joyously as my best friend Nina Viera stood at the door.  The first thing she said was, "Hiiiii!" As I opened my arms, we gave each other a huge, wonderful hug.

   "I brought you some groceries!" she said cheerfully, "YAY!" was the first thing that came to my mind as I screamed it out loud.  She picked up the bag and I told her to stop standing outside and to come in.  I helped put the groceries on the counter and I asked her, "What did you bring?"  She said,

"Wait, why are you walking around in your underwear?" 

"I didn't feel like getting dressed." 

"So basically you're dressed all scandalous to impress me Maris?" 

"Pretty much!" 

She always called me Maris with an emphasis on the I sound, making it a short I, Mah ri's. I started pulling out random things from the grocery bags to see what she brought.

"You're so nosy."

"I want to see what goodies you brought me, let's see yogurt, bananas, chocolate, whipped cream.  Jeez, are you expecting a romantic dinner or something?"

"No but I figured you'd be craving sweets and all sorts of delicious things.  I'm still amazed how you manage not to get fat eating all the junk food you have."

"That's the benefits of working out Nina."

"Lifting the remote control is not working out."

"Some people need less exercise than others."

"Whatever."

   She plopped herself down on the couch and turned on the TV.  As she was reading through my TV guide to see if there was anything on I looked at her.  There was a bit of guilt I felt around her because she is my best friend in the whole world, but she doesn't know about my secret.  I've wanted to tell her a lot of times, mainly, since we've been friends since high school; but I just can't find the courage to do so.  I'm afraid of what she'd think of me if she knew I was the girl who liked to randomly rampage whenever it suited her fancy.  This is one of those few and only times where I actually regret playing around like I did.

   I don't even know why she hangs out with me still, there's something about her... but anyway, she is definitely a terrific friend who has always been there for me.  I guess it makes sense maybe, physically she's just like me only blonde and blue eyes with smaller breasts and a smaller ass, so basically she's skinnier than me.  Neither of us have an ounce of muscle on our bodies... well... one of us doesn't have an ounce of muscle on their body.  I'm about as smooth as snow when I'm not big, Oooh, just thinking about it...

"Marissa!"

"Huh?"

"Off in your own little world again?"

"Sorry, I was just thinking about what I was in the mood for.  Do you want chocolate, ice cream, or yogurt?"

"Give me the yogurt baby."

"Catch."

   A nice quick toss and the yogurt manages to land safely on Nina's head.

"Ow!  Moron!"

"Sorry!  I'll just bring the spoon over to you, sound good to you?"

"Yeah, I don't need a spoon sticking out of my head."

   I walked over to sit down on the couch next to Nina with my own yogurt in hand, gave her the spoon GENTLY!  Popped it open and watched whatever the hell she put on, which just so happened to be American Gladiators.

"You like this show Nina?"

"Yeah, it's a pretty funny show.  I like watching the contenders get tackled by the gladiators."

"I could probably win it."

"Yeah... uh... last time I checked the female gladiators have bigger biceps than your head."

"But the blonde one isn't that tough at all, she's been beat in almost all the events."

"I like the Fury one, she's pretty bad ass.  You wouldn't be able to beat her."

"Sure I could.  You know, the blonde one kind of reminds me of you."

"Me?  With muscles?  Ha!  I don't think so Maris."

"She's not even that big Nina."

"I don't know, I think you'd be better off with muscles.  You have more of a face structure for it."

"What does THAT mean?"

"It means that if you got a big muscle body, you'd still look kinda cute, like Fury.  Kind of gross with all the big muscles but at least you'd still look pretty."

"Thanks I guess?"

   Well it's obvious from Nina's negative reaction that I definitely shouldn't tell her about my secret.  There's no way she'd be able to understand.  When the commercials came up I started smelling something strange in the air, it smelled kind of like smoke but I know I didn't leave the stove on or turn on the oven.

"Do you smell that?"

"Smell what?"

"Like smoke or something?"

"Yeah, kind of like burning wood.  Did you leave the stove on?"

"No it's off."

"Maybe it's outside?"

"Let's go look."

"Aren't you going to put some clothes on?"

"Nah I'm not planning on going anywhere."

"Okay but if you get raped don't blame me."

"I'm sure you'll protect me."

"I'll try, but my little body isn't going to do much!"

   We walked outside of my apartment and looked around inside the corridor.  I was all the way at the end of the hallway so I usually have to walk straight down to the two way split in order to get out of the building.  We definitely noticed some smoke up on the ceiling so we walked together towards the end of the hallway, everything looked normal except for the smoke that was starting to crawl across the ceiling.

   Everything looked OK to me, my guess was someone left the stove on.  I walked over to the right to take a little peek so I can se—

"MARISSA!"

   What the...?  Before I could even react all I heard was this loud crash behind me and I felt myself knocked backwards into the wall.  I shook my head and looked towards the crash and saw a big ass roadblock of fire and wood in front of me!  The room started to glow red and orange and I could hear Nina saying "Marissa!  Are you okay?  Marissa!"  I yelled back, "I'm fine!  Are you all right?"  She said,

"I'm OK!  We need to get out of here!"

"Well this damn thing is in my way, you find a way out from there Okay?"

"What about you?  I can't just leave you there!"

"There's another way out from here, I'll be all right!"

"Are you su—"

   Another crash fell close by which scared the crap out of me.  I told Nina to just go and she said "Okay I'll meet you outside!"  I started heading my way down towards the alternate way to the exit, the more I walked down the more I realized that I was getting close to the source of fire.  It was getting hotter and brighter and the light smoke started turning into black clouds.  I could feel the smoke starting to enter my lungs and I started coughing.  The coughing got so bad that I was having difficulty walking correctly.

   More pillars of fire started falling in front of me and it wasn't until the passageway in front of me fell that I realized that I was trapped with no exit!  Oh shit... now what do I do?  Oh man, oh man!  I'm starting to panic, I don't know what to do!  Oh crap!  I just remembered I left my journal in the apartment!  I need to go back to get it!  But it's blocked!  Maybe I can cut through this person's apa—UGHNN!

   Suddenly I felt a burning stinging heat on my back and a very heavy weight on top of me!  What the hell is on me?  Ughn!  It's so heavy!  Aaah it hurts, it hurts!  It's burning me!  IT'S BURNING ME!!  UUURRRGGHH!!!  Sss.... AUUURRRGGHHH!!

   And just like that, I snapped...

Chapter 4: The Real Me

   Now... ungh... now the real me is going to come out and play.  Ughn, Jesus... I can feel it happening.  The familiar dull aches, the tingling sensation, my heart pounding, the flow of adrenaline, the immunity to pain, the tightening of my skin.  The problem was I wasn't turning into mega muscles Marissa, I was turning into the big, grey, mean, uncontrollable Grey She-Hulk Marissa.  I am the only one capable of changing into this form, no one else can.  I can feel it... I can feel it ever so subtle yet ever present and at certain, specific moments even pleasant.

   My fingers start to lengthen, I can hear the bones popping inside as my skeleton re arranges and lengthens itself.  I don't like turning into she-hulk as much as she-titan only for the simple fact that She-Hulk hurts a hell of a lot more.  But in this case I really don't have much of a choice, I notice that the weight of the wooden pillar sitting on top of my back is getting lighter and lighter.  I'm still not able to move completely but I can nudge it a bit and get it to move around.

   I started wiggling my toes, rubbing them close to each other and each time I rubbed them I could feel them getting bigger.  I reached over my fingers to touch my arm as I felt the pain shooting up from it, God it hurt like hell!  My fingers grazed the surface of my skin and I pressed down into the fleshy fat that was my arm, I kept my hand there so I could feel the muscle form underneath my fingers.  As the muscle underneath my skin became harder and harder I felt my biceps literally pushing my fingers upward as they expanded and grew, the large vein stretching across my growing bicep like a python.  My forearms starting to explode outwards as the once invisible muscle tone began to melt into view, rivers of veins marked the contours of my forearms like a little roadmap of pure energy, as they began thickening with powerful bars of muscle.
   
   I could feel my legs growing and thickening, my short 5'4" stature wasn't going to last long at all, my quadriceps started forming mounds on the sides of my legs, slowly but surely growing larger and larger.  The skin stretched and stretched beyond normal limits and as it did the amount of muscle that started to "hang off" from my legs became more and more apparent as it was almost like an umbrella covering over my knee caps.  It's also usually the part where my pants split open but alas I wasn't wearing any, mmm... maybe next time.  My hello kitty panties started feeling tight around my waist, I can only imagine that, that little kitty was starting to form a little crease in the middle of its face, from my you know what.

   The thin spaghetti straps of my top started slowly getting pushed off my shoulders as my neck muscles started to bulge and grow to mammoth sizes, I could feel the muscles literally pulling my head upwards as the trapezius muscles form something that always reminds me of two rocky loaves of bread.  With my neck growing to such a huge size I could hear my voice getting deeper and I could feel the straps sliding down to my exploding deltoids getting stuck between where my delts, triceps, and biceps meet.  My once tiny arms were starting to swell with power and mass as it went from flabby skin to raw, tight, rock hard muscle.  They looked as though they could support the weight of mountains, and judging from how I was feeling I most certainly could.

   I could feel the wooden flaming pillar moving behind me, but it wasn't because I was moving, it was because my back muscles were growing to such an enormous size that the two hundred pound block of burning wood rolled off of my back as several groups of my muscles popped up from my back, they grew with such a force and strength that I could literally feel my entire body deform to its massive size.  I could just imagine the dark shadows being cast by my incredible muscles and God... did I love growing, the clothes ripping, the muscles, everything!  When the muscles start ripping out of me like that, it's so exciting and empowering.  But my favorite parts were yet to come, the parts that really got me going.

   When I feel my breasts pushing up against my sheer top and my butt being rubbed against by my panties, oooh... that just really lights my sexual fire.  It's the part of me that reminds me that I am a woman and I am going to be one bad ass bitch when this is all done.  Unfortunately, I could feel my vision changing color and my instincts getting ready to take over, so I had to enjoy this while it lasted.  I already noticed that my skin color was starting to change and I could feel my hair start to scrape across the lower part of my back, me the one with shoulder length hair.  I placed one of my hands on my breasts and gave it a gentle squeeze and held it there as I literally felt my breasts growing inside of my hand.  It was like trying to hold back a balloon that was gaining air except this was obviously way better than any balloon and much more resilient.

   My nipples, which were becoming stiff and erect grew to such a thickness that they pushed between my fingers and started making a break for freedom.  My panties, which once covered my entire rump started slowly sliding inwards as my butt slowly became more fuller, very reminiscent to a rising sun, except the light rays were going inwards instead of outwards.  The fabric of my panties gently skated across the skin of my rear making me feel sexier than ever!  God it was such a turn on!  I could feel the panties getting tighter and tighter, I felt the red marks forming on my waist by being bitten by the elastic on my panties, I could hear the tears starting to appear all over as my panties turned into a hello kitty thong.

   By now my body was freaking huge, I've definitely turned into a body builder by now, but the point of turning into She-HULK is that I turn into a HULKING beast of pure muscle.  It's usually around this point where I start losing control and consciousness, when the clothes ripping starts, that's when I start grunting, growling, and roaring.  For the moment I gently brush my nipples with my hand for a brief second and 'assume the position' as the REAL growth starts.  This is where it really starts hu.. Aaah!  AAAAH!  Uhnn!  Oh God!

   I could feel it!  Ungh... Start... Starting in my feet!  ARGH... everything hurts so much!  I could feel the tips of my toes pushing against the ends of my fuzzy pink slippers.  Just knowing that they're going to rip through pisses me off because these slippers were just so damned cute!  But it was happening and it wasn't long before my toes felt the warm tile floor and I heard the soft sound of gentle ripping.  I wiggled my toes a bit as they continued to expand out of the slippers to remove the initial stiffness that comes with a growth transformation and before long I felt my foot literally push open my slippers completely letting the pieces fall to the floor.

   That only aggravated me though, those slippers were hard to find and once I felt that aggravation seep in my anger jumped to the next level which in turn forced my body to Gr.. GROW TO THE NEXT... AARRRRRGHHH!  My arms!  Feels like they're ripping apart!  But I know... I know it's just my muscles becoming even more enormous than ever before.  Ungh, the bones are cracking I could hear my skin stretching, things popping inside my body that I didn't even know existed, feeling myself grow, not something growing on me but ME my actual self growing, God!  I looked at my arms and hands, which had stretched and swollen to ten times the size it was before!  I balled my hand into a fist and smashed it onto the floor as my fist began to enlarge and transform into more hulk like hands with a feminine touch.

   My neck kept pushing my head higher and higher stretching everything to its limits, it almost felt like someone grabbing my head in order to pull it off of my body, when I rocked my head from side to side it felt weird not going back down to where it belonged, I could feel the muscles touching the sides of my jaw and they were THICK!  My breasts started heaving, pulsating and growing with each of my deep breaths becoming larger and larger, my nipples shooting outwards escaping like convicts from prison, I could feel my top stretching across my massive breasts which most likely was sprinkled with a slight hint of my veins.  My stomach was hurting so badly as it felt like rocks were being pushed out of the lining of my stomach and it would feel weird when I'd touch my stomach and realize that it wasn't flat and pudgy anymore, but rather tight, strong, and rocky.  I could hear the sounds of my top starting to rip! I noticed that it was having a hard time stretching further to conform with my constantly growing body, shaking vigorously the more my breasts and muscular torso began pushing against it.  The middle of my top, which was trying to hide my gigantic cleavage was starting to tear completely!  The more I breathed the more my top would rip further and further and just when I thought that my top would completely rip from the front.

   A sharp pain shot up my stiff back, the force of my back muscles firing up like pistons pushed my body downward and I could feel all the muscles engorging themselves with dense flesh as it bit onto the back of my top and tore it to shreds creating a long rip down the middle.  My body continued to explode with massive amounts of muscle and before long my body was brimming with powerful muscles all over my upper body.  My tattered top fell down onto the tile floor as I felt the heat from the flames warm my naked upper body.  My legs finally started following in succession and began spilling outwards making my thighs thicker, my butt rounder, my legs wider, it felt like I could squeeze a melon between my voluptuous legs.  My panties tightened further and further almost burning my skin as the cleavage between my rear started sucking the underwear in like a garbage disposal.  My waist, thighs, butt, and groin became too big for my panties and in that instant the elastic from my hello kitty panties snapped.

   The remaining cotton dangled and rested off my firm growing butt and finally slid off before making a last desperate attempt to hang onto my body, not letting go of my unmentionables.  I looked at my skin, which was turning grey, I could feel that hair was now fully grown in an area that I usually keep cut, and no it's not the armpits or the legs.  I could feel my eyes turning red as my vision was starting to change color, I could see the veins pulsating in my gigantic biceps, I could still even hear the stretching of my muscles growing bigger and bigger, I could hear my soft whimpers turn into deep, frightening growls.  I could feel even my facial features change slightly to make them more resistant to blunt damage, at the expense of some of my distinguishing facial features.  My body started to shake violently as the final surge of muscles began to sprout out through my entire body, I let out a loud roar as my heart began beating with the fury of a thousand war drums and I began to stand.

   The last muscles popped out of my arms and shoulders, my quads filled up to its maximum proportions.  I grabbed the torn edges of my top and pulled them backwards over my heaving chest ripping it asunder like a mighty goddess breaking the chains, which held her strength back. My breasts bounced slightly with my nipples being forced to follow in their erect state as they filled to their final size.  I raised my arms towards the ceiling fists clenched as my majestic, muscular, and naked body glistened in the fire and just simply let it all out... freeing myself as I slowly succumb to a loss of control and consciousness... So primitive yet, so free...

*deep breath*  ROOOOOOAAARRRGGGR!

Chapter 5: You're Not The Only One With Problems

   There's so much smoke and fire, I can barely see where I'm going.  I see people running out of their apartments half naked and in their underwear, a lot of ugly people living in this place, but there were some sexy bodies if I looked hard enough.  I just followed the crowd and looked for all the signs that said EXIT on them, I can't believe that I finally found a use for them after all this time.

   I'm worried though. I don't know if she's going to be there at the entrance.  Now that I've made it this far, is she going to be there waiting for me?  I don't know what I would do if I left her behind.  I couldn't shake the feeling that she's not going to make it out on her own.  I could see that the exit was getting close but I don't know... I just... I had to see if she was out first, because if the police are waiting at the entrance they're going to take me to the nearest ambulance and I won't be able to find her.

   I ran back upstairs... I just couldn't do it.

   I was scared, the heat was getting worse and the fire was spreading further and further.  I went to the other entrance past the crap that was on the floor, to see if she was making her way out but the route was blocked.  There was a huge pile of rubble and fire blocking the way, there would be no way she would have gotten through there.  I went into the apartment next to the rubble, didn't find any holes I could go through but I did find a lot of fire!  Now I was trapped, because when I went through the door fires got worse and blocked the way!  There was no way for me to turn around!

   So not only did I not find Marissa but now I'm trapped in an apartment with no escape.  I looked towards the window with the fire exit but there was wood and fire blocking the exit.  Jesus Christ... I really AM trapped in here! Time to panic!  "HELP!  HELP!  SOMEBODY PLEASE!  MARISSA WHERE ARE YOU!?" While I was starting to freak the fuck out I heard some strange yelling or screaming in the background.  It sure as hell didn't sound like regular people screaming, because I was listening to that downstairs.  The one I was hearing sounded more like an animal, but a human animal with a serious attitude problem.  But the worst part was that it was getting closer!

   I ran away from the wall just as it exploded in my face and I heard the loud ass roar of something freaky!  I stood with my back up against the wall on the other side, because maan... I was scared.  Walls don't explode for no reason, but I found out what made that wall explode.  It's not everyday you see a gigantic, muscular, naked, grey chick standing in front of you.  Not only that but she was MAD!  It only got worse though! The "grey she-hulk" I'll call her, actually saw me and made eye contact with those red eyes of hers.  She started screaming like I just freaking broke her expensive vase or spilled milk all over her new carpet and I almost pissed my pants.

   I didn't know what to do so I dropped down to the ground and pretended that I was dead, that's what you do with bears right?  Yeah, well apparently this chick is smarter than a bear.  I saw her big ass foot land next to my face, and when I say big I mean she's freaking huge, her toenails were as big as my hand!  So you could imagine how big the REST of her body was, especially the biceps, I mean seriously holy shit, that's a lot of steroids!  Anyway, my plan didn't work and she ended up wrapping her whole hand across my ENTIRE HEAD!  She was so big that she could squeeze my head like a damn grapefruit!  She picked me off up the ground and I won't lie, I was so scared that I was ready to die.

   She tossed me in the air and caught me again this time with her hand wrapped across my body and looked at me directly in the face.  This grey woman, whoever she was looked pissed ALL the time! But when she looked at me, she looked like she was curious or something... like she knew me.  So even though she looked pissed, she wasn't hurting me or squeezing me.  I stupidly started saying to her, "Please don't hurt me, I'm just looking for my friend Marissa!  I didn't even know you were here I'm sorry!  I'm just looking for Marissa!"  She growled at me when she heard the name Marissa but she didn't hurt me or do anything like that.  She pulled me towards her big ass tits and no lie, stuffed me... between... her cleavage.

   I know the backs of my shoes were touching her stomach, and damn were her abs strong.  But I was having a hard time believing that my entire body was literally CONSUMED by her tits, breasts, whatever.  I didn't know what she was going to do, I was damn near ready to pass out, but surprisingly her breasts were really soft.  I thought they'd be as hard as her muscles, but anyway all I knew was that I was in between this chick, she was mad, huge, and the building is still on fire.  So what does she do next?

   Well she seemed to remember that the building is on fire and so with me firmly in place she started smashing through walls like she was looking for something.  Every time we smashed through a wall she would stop and look around, so I got to see a lot of people's apartments.  One guy had this weird shrine to She-Hulk, which obviously reminded me of this Grey chick.  Then another one had this big ass video game collection, then another had a really nice TV that probably cost 5,000 bucks.  She punched it because it was still on.

   I finally figured out what the heck she was looking for, she was looking for some way to put out the fire.  I said, "There's a water tower on that building over there."  She was like 'huh?' and then I gestured with my head to the tower I saw through the window on the other building.  I was just joking to calm my nerves, but this chick took it seriously!  She jumped through the wall, onto the roof where the water tower was!  Those things obviously must by heavy as hell but NO! She picks it up with her bare hands, rips the steel things that are holding it up.  Jumps BACK to the apartment building, punches a hole through the roof that's right over the fire.  RIPS OPEN THE TOP OF THE WATER TOWER!  Flips it over and pours it into the hole she made in the roof!  Holy shit this bitch is strong!  Strong isn't even the right word, this woman is mighty! Not even mighty, she's GODLY.

   

iome60

thank you for sharing this story!
it's a pretty good start, I think: there is a lot of potential.
nice work!!
k+
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

king22222000

The water starts flooding through the place, she drops down as the water tower emptied and started punching out places where the water wasn't getting through until all of the water had gone through the building and got rid of all the fire.  But she still kept on looking around if there was more fire, she took me out of her breasts, put me down and started going downstairs to see if there were anymore places on fire, and all I saw was her big ass back and naked butt flexing as she jumped down to the lower floors.  Since the fire was out I ran back to Marissa's room and found that a lot of things got burned, but some of her stuff was still intact.  I grabbed one of her gym bags and stuffed, as much clothes as I could into it and I also managed to find some book, which I figured was her journal.

   I respected her privacy and resisted the urge to read through it and put it inside the bag.  I grabbed some cash and any checks or credit cards she had and threw it all in the bag.  I was going to head out and back downstairs to get away from the woman, but she had already come back.  She saw me, grabbed me by the head again, and put me between her breasts again EVEN WITH THE BAG ACROSS MY SHOULDER!  She didn't even notice!  She jumped out through the hole she made in the roof and started just jumping all over the place.  I have to admit that it was one hell of a beautiful view from up there.  Anyway she kept on jumping until she couldn't hear the sound of the sirens, I could tell that's what she was avoiding because once I couldn't hear them she started looking for a place to stop.  She jumped to a foresty kind of place, is that even a word?  Well a forest.  That I didn't even know existed, since all I did was hang out in the city.  I could have sworn that if I wasn't human the sound I would make from coming out of her breasts would be "POP" like a suction cup or something, because I was really wedged in there tight.

   I turned around and looked at her and she just freaking started screaming and yelling, roaring at the sky, no literally ROARING and then she punched a tree knocking it down!  Why was she so mad!?  I sat down on a tree that was looking over a pretty river that was nearby and just cooled off.  If she went through all the trouble of keeping me alive while a building was burning and didn't kill me, she's not going to kill me now.  At least that's what I hoped.  When she finished screaming she turned around towards me, walked a little distance towards me and sat down.  She started staring at the river and I noticed that she was looking a bit tinier than usual.  Her hand wasn't as big as my head anymore; it was still big but not as much.  Those boobs she used to carry me around weren't as big either, so I think she was probably shrinking.  Anyway, I tried to talk to her, because maybe she understood me.  "Are you okay?"  She just looked at me like, "What?" and I said again, "Are you okay?"  She just turned her head and ignored me.  I said, "Why are you so angry?"  but, she didn't listen, it was like she didn't understand a word I was saying.

   I said, "I need to find my friend Marissa."  She turned her attention to me and she started screaming again!  I saw her body balloon up to the size she was when she carried me again and she got up screaming, yelling, roaring, stomping all over the place!  I was like "Okay!  Okay!  I'm sorry I said anything!  Calm down!"  She actually looked at me, stopped throwing a tantrum and just stared at me.  I asked her, "Why did you take me here?"  She didn't answer.  I said, "Thank you for saving me back there."  She nodded like she acknowledged what I said or something, so I started getting up.  I kept my eye on her to make sure she wasn't feeling threatened and she just watched me.  I started walking towards the river when I totally had a blonde moment and slipped on the ground falling on my ass.  This angry ass bitch actually stared at me and started laughing!  I could not believe it!  She spends all this time being pissed off and all I do is fall on my ass and she starts laughing!

   Well it was kind of funny, so I started laughing too.  I noticed that when she was laughing she was starting to shrink really fast, all her big ass muscles were getting smaller and smaller.  Now I knew for sure that she only stays that big when she's pissed off.  So I tried to see if maybe I could make her laugh more, because it might shrink her down to a normal human, and maybe she is like the Hulk and has a secret identity or something.  So I start doing some stupid shit, which made her laugh more and then suddenly as she was laughing she grabbed onto her head and started screaming like she was in pain!  By now she was only slightly taller than me but her muscles were still huge.  I slowly walked over to her and put my hand on her back, which felt like a rock let me tell you.  I asked her "Are you okay?"  She took her right hand off of her head and gently pushed me away, but even that gentle push knocked me off my feet and back where I started!  I knew she was strong but Jesus, that's freaking monster strength she has.

   She started stumbling away and all I saw was her ass shaking as she kept walking away like she was hurting really badly.  I tried to catch up to her but she just crouched down and jumped all the way up into the sky until I couldn't see her anymore!  It was quite possibly the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life.  But, she's gone now, and now I have to figure out how the hell I'm going to get home.

Chapter 6: I Always Hate This Part

   Gasp! Where am I?  What happened?  Ooouugh, so sore... why's it so cold?  Oh, that's why... I'm naked.  All right, where am I?  Well I'm not moving so I'm not on another train thank god.  I'm not captured, not in jail... I'm in... a mall parking lot!?  You've got to be kidding me!  Has anyone seen me?  There's no one in the parking lot, damn how am I going to hide way out in the open like this?  I must have turned into She-Hulk again, God! I always hate when this happens!  It's going to be a few more hours before I remember what I did as She-Hulk, now I just have to figure out how to get clothes without being spotted by mall security.

   Should I break into someone's car?  No I don't want to do that, it's already bad enough that I misbehave when I'm big, I don't need to be doing that when I'm tiny too.  I'm not a villain after all!  God it's like a bad hang over, my body is so sore, my breasts, my bottom, my arms, jeez... I always hate this part.  There's absolutely nothing I can grab to cover myself?  Come on!  Well... I could just transform into She-Titan and stroll right on back home... no my body isn't ready for another transformation yet.  Gotta remember what Jenna said, if you push yourself too hard your body won't respond and it'll leave you vulnerable.  Meaning, grow again too fast and your muscles might explode on you.

   All right what time is it then?  Looks like it's early morning, probably around 5 or so.  No wonder, there aren't that many cars here.  That means the mall will be locked and I won't be able to steal any clothes.  Shoot... I can't change, I can't break in, I can't do anything!  All right let's look inside this car I'm next to.  Nothing, not even garbage!  Man!  What do I do now?  Should I 'borrow' the car and bring it back when I have clothes?  No way I can open the door without breaking the window.  Is it locked?  Let me pull this... yeah it's locked.  From the looks of it it's locked on the other side too.

   All right, what's more important... vandalizing a place and getting clothes or trying to take the long stealthy way of getting home?  Which one of these choices will not send me to hell?  Vandalism or walking, not to mention walking will increase my chances of getting arrested, which might make me hulk out and get the media on me.  You know what?  Running home is just going to be too risky.  Maybe I can find some security guard clothes over at the mall garage?  All right let's run over there before people start pulling in.
   Whoo!  That was a longer run than I expected, I'm sure someone must have seen my white moon from someplace.  Somewhere out there is the luckiest 16-year-old kid in the world.  I can compliment myself can't I?  All right let's see if there's anything in the trunk of the security vehicle first.  No, nothing... damn how does Sherrie manage to do this all the time?  She's a pro when it comes to situations like this.  She could be naked in the pit of a volcano and still find a way to scrounge up some clothes.  I know there's a blanket in here but I want some actual clothes.  All right let's see if the door to the security office is open, doesn't look like it needs a key card, just old-fashioned keys.  Let's hope it's open, please, please, please... YES!

   Okay, so I'm in a corridor, just follow it down I suppose?  Go through here... all right there's a few doors and I have to be careful because one of these might have a guard in them.  Let's peek in this... shoot there's the guard!  Wait he's asleep though, let's see the other door.  YES!  A locker room!  There's got to be something in here I can use.  YES!  Plenty of clothes in here! Looks like I'm a mall security officer for today.  Jesus, these pants are big, need to pull the belt all the way.  I can probably use this shirt as a cape!  Well whatever, just button this up and get the hell out of here.  Shoes?  There they are, white shirt, navy blue pants with a yellow strip, and black dress shoes.  Yup definitely mall security; let's get the hell out of here.

   So I managed to make it out of the mall without having to resort to vandalism or ruin someone else's day.  Guy misses his uniform?  At least he gets a day off from work.  Better than having a car stolen or risking my face on America's Most Wanted and being chased by top-secret organizations that want my girls and I dead.  It was a long, long, long trek home though.  The mall takes at least twenty minutes to get to by car, which means I spent a total of eight hours huffing it back home.  It was 1pm when I finally got back to my apartment and it wasn't until I saw the caution tape that I finally remembered what the hell happened last night.  Good ol' She-Hulk came out to play and put out a fire in the most rudimentary, Cro-Magnon like way, of pouring a water tower into a hole to wash all the fire away.  Damn... now what am I going to do?  I have no money, no clothes that fit me, and no place to stay.

   "MARISSA!"

   Someone's calling me?  OH!

"Nina!"

   She ran up to me and gave me the tightest hug I ever got from her! I hugged her back ecstatic that she made it out all right.

"Maris where the hell where you?"

"I was waiting for you outside, where were you?"

"You were outside?  I went back in because I didn't know if you made it out all right, I was worried sick!"

"You went back inside for me?"

"YES!  You should have called my cell phone!"

"I didn't have it on me, I was half naked remember?"

"Wait... why are you wearing those clothes?"

"One of the mall security guys saw that I was outside and brought me his uniform so I could keep warm."

"Aw that was sweet of him.  OH!  THAT REMINDS ME!  I need to tell you what happened last night!  When I went back inside to look for you I ended up getting trapped inside the building!"

"What!?  How did you get out?"

"Let me finish!  So I'm trapped inside this apartment, there's fire going all over the place and I couldn't get onto the fire escape.  The next thing I knew the wall exploded and this GIANT GREY lady smashes through the wall with her big ass muscles, stuffs me into her cleavage, and carries me around like one of those little babies in backpacks while she's putting out the fire!"

"Shut up, you're lying.  I don't believe you.  The firemen came in to save you, there's no way it happened any other way."

"No Maris, I am serious!  I didn't think it was real either, I tried to play dead so that she wouldn't hurt me but it didn't work."

"Well she's not a bear Nina."

"I know but she scared the shit out of me!"

"Oh..."

"But yeah that Grey lady saved my life.  I don't know why she was so pissed, maybe her favorite designer shoes caught on fire, though I don't know any women's shoes that would fit her big ass feet.  Or her giant boobs, or her huge muscles, hell I don't know of any panties that could cover her humongous pus—"

"Okay Nina I get the picture!  So she saved your life huh?"

"Yeah, and while she was putting out the fire I managed to grab some of your stuff before it could catch on fire.  Threw whatever money you had in there too and your purse."

"Really?  Oh Nina you're the best!"

"What the hell took you so long anyway? I've been waiting here since eleven!  I got here late because She-Hulk lady left me outside of town in a forest!  Where the hell did you sleep?"

"Oh I went to my Aunt's house, it's a little far but worth the trip."

"Well here's your stuff, you can sleep at my place until you get back on your feet."

"Aw thanks Nina!  Did you bring your car?"

"No, but I'll get us a taxi.  *Whistles* TAXI!"

   Wow... how lucky am I?  My friend Nina risked her life to go back inside and try to get me out of the building.  I felt bad lying to her, but what could I tell her?  Oh hey Nina I'm the big muscle bitch that scared the crap out of you!  I know I managed to save her, I remember being able to recognize her but not communicate, was easier to keep myself under control looking at Nina but... I don't know I can't tell her.  Oh my god the journal is in here too?

"Did you read through this Nina?"

"Your journal?  No of course not, I respect your privacy."

"Seriously?  You weren't tempted to peek?"


king22222000

"Of course I was tempted to peek but I didn't."

"Wow... you really are a good friend."

"Stop, you're going to embarrass me."

"I mean it though, I don't know anyone else that would go through the trouble of doing that for me and not look through my journal."

"That's what friends do for each other isn't it?"

"Only special kinds of friends do that."

"Are you calling me retarded because I ran in after you when you were outside the whole time?"

   I couldn't help but laugh; Nina always has an inferiority complex when it comes to intelligence.  I'm not THAT much smarter than her, she gives me way more credit than I deserve.  I tried to find a slick way to make her feel special though.

"Of course not!  I'm just saying thank you for doing that for me."

"You're welcome."

   So she didn't read my journal and I believe her.  After all she went through just to get my stuff I know she didn't read it.  She could have found out right then and there from the little information I wrote who I really was.  God she deserves to know after what she's been through, but this is just too embarrassing and dangerous to confess to her.  Maybe if I ask her questions about her opinion, maybe I can work up the nerve to do it.

"So what did you think of that Grey lady you ran into?"

"What did I think of her?  I don't know... scary?"

"Besides that, you told me scary already."

"Well, weird is the only other thing I can think of.  I didn't understand why she was carrying me around.  It was just really weird, especially since she carried me with her tits Maris."

"Do you have to use that word?"

"What do you want me to call em, boobs?  Breasticles?  I didn't do as many vocab excercises as you did in high school Maris."

"Fine, fine, you can call em that.  Was she at least, pretty even though she was so big?"

"You know, surprisingly she didn't look that bad.  I mean you could tell she's got a bit of a monster thing going on but she had pretty eyes, even though they were red.  She even had a funny looking laugh, because I managed to make her laugh later that night.  She actually kind of reminded me of you, but as a monster."

"I see... how the heck did you make her laugh?"

"I ended u------ CRASH!

   THUD!  Uhhnn... what happened?  Ow!  My head!  Is Nina all right?  Oh no she's unconscious.  What about the taxi driver?  He's out on the steering wheel but he's bleeding?  What the hell happened?  There's construction equipment in front of the cab, looks like he crashed into it, but that's not supposed to be on the street in the first place!  Let me look out the window... there are people screaming.  Get out of the area?  The equipment is out of control?  Get out of the cab?  Get out of the cab, lady get out of... THEY'RE TALKING TO ME!  There's steel beams dangling over the taxi!  OH SHIT THEY'RE SLIDING OFF!

     All right, can't let She-Hulk come out so I'm going to need to make myself muscle up.  Okay roll up the window and stay hidden so no one can recognize you.  Here goes... just focus on changing... focus on your body growing... imagine your arms getting larger, thicker, your biceps are ripping out of your sleeves.  Come on... Nng... NNGGH... Almost... Huuuurrrgggh!  There!  Augh!  Hurts my stomach so badly, could barely breathe!  I'm panting so hard! I could feel the sweat coming down the side of my face.  Need to hurry up, those beams could fall any second.

   That tingling sensation began to flush my body, it has been more than enough time since my body has had enough cool down so a transformation was safe.  I knew I had to beat the She-Hulk transformation to the punch otherwise I'd find myself naked in some other random place, probably a police station parking lot.  Changing into a She-Titan instead of a She-Hulk is a slightly different experience with similar sensations.  Instead of the pounding headache with She-Hulk you get a painful stomach ache, both are really bad and painful; but I think the head ache is worse because you feel like a drill is being bored into your head.

   There's also a difference in how the body grows, when it's She-Hulk it's just a series of painful spasms, which lead up to a full body blow out.  With this, it's one gradual constant yet painful growth.  No matter how many times a person grows it is always painful because the body is not designed or built to grow in that manner.  The nerves go haywire sending all these messages, your muscles are tearing over here, your bones are cracking over here, your skin is stretching over here!  The body doesn't know what to do except tell you everything that's happening.  It's pure sensory overload.

   But remember that for mutants like Sherrie, Jenna, and me.  What fuels our transformation is the adrenaline in our body.  Everything has been linked to the adrenaline; our adrenaline has been mutated into some kind of toxic ooze, which trigger our body's DNA and genetic code to switch to an alternate form of code.  It's almost as if we have a back up set of genetic code and DNA which is activated when adrenaline passes through it.  To keep the adrenaline flowing you need pain, because pain makes people angry and gets their hearts going. 

king22222000

Amanda

Part 1: Becoming...

"Come on Mandy, we are gonna be late for the movies!"

This was the words that exited the mouth of Jarrod McCalister, 18, rebelled teenager at large.   A guy into fast cars and motorcycles, Jared wasn't the type who waited on anyone...let alone Amanda Jacobs.  Amanda, 18, and a junior at Forrester High School, was the kind of girl who found the dangerous guys attractive. 

"I'm coming right now Jarrod!  Keep your pants on!"  the girl screamed from her bedroom upstairs. 

Impatient and tired of sitting in the living room of her parents house, Jared decided to give his girlfriend a scare by breaking the #1 rule of the house.  "No guy living outside of the household was allowed upstairs in Amanda's room...period!"  This was a strict rule that Amanda's parents enforced and after all, it was their house and they made the rules for those living under it.  But, this day would different as both parents were away on business trips and Amanda's annoying 13-year-old brother was over at friend's house playing Playstation 2. 

"Fine, I'll come and get you myself..." schemed Jared as he quietly tip-toed his way up the stairs Amanda's parents had forbidden him to do so time and time again.  But, as he made his way to the halfway mark of the stairs, Amanda met him at the top of the stairs...with a not so happy look on her face.

"Jared!  What did my parents tell you about coming up these stairs!?"

Amanda, who was 5'4 and weighed 135 pounds, shun like a star as she watched her boyfriend stop and notice her.  Dressed in a red T-shirt, blue jeans and tennis shoes, Jared proceeded up the stairs and couldn't resist the urge to grab her and rub his hands through her red-ish brown, shoulder-length hair.

"Babe, don't sweat it.  Your parents are gone and that annoying brother of yours is gone for a while.  Who will know if we..."

Amanda stopped him right there and ran past him down the stairs...giving him a wink before running off.

"Ha!  Not gonna happen as long as you can't catch me slow poke!"

Jared knew his chance to score had failed this time...and ran the stairs and after his beloved girl.  As he ran to his motorcycle, Jared couldn't help but recall his meeting with Amanda.  It was about a year ago at the annual school Homecoming Football game.  Jared was the star running back at Forrester High while Amanda was in the school band.  She performed at halftime of the games and afterwards would sneak with friends with her to the varsity locker room and wait Jared.  Friends had told Amanda that Jared had his eyes on her for some time now, but she couldn't work up the nerve to ask him out.  I mean, a sophomore dating a junior was unheard of!  It wasn't until a few weeks later that Jared asked Amanda out on a date and she accepted.  It was the happiest day of her life as both of them went to a GooGoo Dolls concert and had a blast.  As time went on, they grew more and more close and shared their first kiss a week later. 

"Come on Jared, the movie starts in 10 minutes!" screamed Amanda as she waited for Jared to get on his cycle.

"Yea, sure thing babe" he said as both put on their matching leather jackets and helmets...speeding out of the driveway and to their destination.

Meanwhile, across town, another kind of event was taking place.  A brown van had run a stop light as 2 police cars sped after it.

"Dispatcher! This is car #12 in pursuit of a brown astro van, heading Northbound on Carroll and 56th St.!"

"Come on Danny, step on it dammit!  I can't go back to that hellhole...not this time man!" yelled one of the men in this brown van.   He had long brown hair and looked like he hadn't shaved in months.  His partner had short blonde hair, wore a earring in one ear and
was covered in tatoos.  Aside from the fact that they were running from the cops, it wasn't money they had stolen.  The content in the back of the van was much more precious and worth millions.

"What the hell do you think I'm doing dumbass!?  My foot is all the way down on the freakin thing!  We gotta get this back to Big Al or he'll kill us both!" 

The chased continued as Jared and Amanda pulled up to a red light that had just turned green, the brown van and two police cars had sped right past them.

"Hey Mandy, skip the movie...we are gonna be heroes today."

"What are you talking about Jared!?  No, don't you be insane!" she screamed at him from inside the helmet.

But, the rebel didn't listen to her as he sped ahead and wanted to help the cops catch these guys.  Running a few stop signs to try to catch up to the van, Jared cut through some alleys and after 5 minutes or so, they were right behind the van...trying to keep up with it.

"Jared, you asshole!  Stop this now and let me off!  Come on, this isn't funny anymore!" cried Amanda as she was holding on for dear life.

"Babe, come on...where is your sense of adventure!?  Whoever is driving must have outran and lost the cops! They must have done something bad to have the cops chasing them!  Well, I wanna help!

Amanda didn't like the idea at all and pleaded her boyfriend to stop and rethink this dangerous plan.  Meanwhile, the two men in the van sped into a dark alley and abandoned garage away from the scene as they knew they lost the cops for now.  But what they didn't count on was a motorcycle picking up speed, now on their tracks.

"Yo!  There seems to be someone else on our tails!" yelled the longhaired guy.  "Two people on a motorcycle."

"Well, take care of them, will ya!" screamed the driver who made a sharp turn to try and lose them.

The passenger knew he had 3 containers of the secret liquid in the back of his van and proceeded to head to the back, open the door and unload two of them.

"OH SHIT...IT'S THE COPS! THEY'VE SURROUNDED US...GET RID OF IT NOW!!!"

"The man watched as the drums rolled onto the road as he turned to see the cops had set up a roadblock four blocks away and commanded them to stop. 

"Ram em will you!?  I rather die then go back to Big Al empty-handed!"

Still trailing them a few feet behind, Jared should have been more cautious as the doors of the van flew open and the man threw the drum out of the van.  Going too fast to sway it, Jared tried dodging the rolling piece of metal as he crashed into it, sending him and his girlfriend flying from the bike and their separate ways.  Jared flew into a ditch nearby...while Amanda made contact with the pavement and rolled next to the steel drum.  The collision caused the drum to crack open and leak into the ground...and onto Amanda.   

At the other end, the cops realized the van had picked up speed and open fired warning shots to persuade the driver to stop.  After seeing it was no help, they set up warning spikes to blow out the tires...as the van raced passed them and slowly pulled to the side of the road.  The cops help up their guns and commanded to see the hands of the men inside.  Maybe if they had bothered to notice that two teenagers were hurt and one had made contact with the green liquid.  Amanda, scrap marls on her hands, torn jeans and her helmet still on, regained consciousness as she realized that she was lying in a puddle of this green liquid.

"Of my gosh!  Jared!"  She cried out in horror.  "Wh...where is he!?"

Amanda rose to her feet and threw off the helmet as she ran over to the smoking cycle...but no sign of her boyfriend.

"Jared!" she cried out his name...but heard no answer.  Then, a sudden jolt of pain rose up her backside as she fell to the ground on all fours.  Not thinking clearly, she forgot to take off her helmet before the pain started.  Something inside her, fear at its highest level, had set her off...and she began to feel something she never felt in her life.  Something inside her was changing the structure of her body...and deep down, Amanda enjoyed this feeling.

"Ooooooh, myyyy, what is happening to me?!" she said as she gasped for air...the feeling taking every ounce of breath inside her away.

The teenage girl rose to her feet and began walking out of the green-like substance almost naturally as a green aura began to surround her 5'4, 135 pound body.  Her brown eyes failed her as her surroundings had altered from normal to a green-like realm.  And then, a long and painful gasp escaped the teen's mouth.

"W...what is this!?"  Cried out the teenager as she started at her hands.  "What's Happening to me?!"

If she had a mirror in front of her, Amanda would have noticed that her brown eyes were now a bright green.  Also, the pain that exploded from her stomach had the same factor as a earthquake tearing apart a trailer park.  The pains shifted from different parts of her body as in fear, she watched her hands slowly enlarge and take a green tinted color.  Her leather jacket began to cling to her body as signs of growth shook the girl's body to the core.  Her feet tried to seek refuge in her cowboy boots as with each passing second, a silent -rippp- escaped them. 

"Oooooooooooh!" was the phrase she moaned as Amanda managed to walk off the street and into a ditch nearby, away from traffic and sight.  "This pain...its soo arousing!"

As the teenage girl was undergoing her own metamorphosis into something other then human, the cops swarmed the two men and ordered them to get out of the car...slowly.

"Hey dude, what do we do now?" asked one man to the other.

"I rather rot in jail then go back empty-handed to Big Al's place!"

So, both men knew they were caught and decided to give up with no hassle.  Meanwhile, Jared was slowly coming out of his unconscious state as he blinked his eyes a few times to regain eyesight.

"A...Amanda?"  he slowly rose to seating position as he rubbed his bloody forehead.  "W...where...are...you?"

   Too tired and weak from the crash, Jared's body gave out on him as he collapsed back onto the grassy ditch.  Meanwhile, Amanda fell to the ground and arched her back up in the air as her slightly muscled body yanked at the zipped leather coat.  It didn't like the idea of being kept inside and wanted out.  Amanda clinched her fist as a small ball of muscle formed on her right arm and slowly popped open the leather sleeve.

"Riiiip!" the leather roared violently as it displayed a now bulky arm of green muscle.

   "Argh, this leather...it...it's hurting me!!!" whispered the teen girl, who was beginning to take on a greenish color throughout her body.

   Amanda was afraid inside because this feeling was new to her, but something else told her that it was a feeling that wouldn't harm her...only give her the needed power to seek revenge on whomever did this to her.   Arching her back even higher into the air, the growing breasts and muscled abs that formed pushed all at one time and caused the zipper to resist.  The end result being that the teeth of the zipper warped in opposite directions and opened up the leather jacket...releasing to the world and now torn t-shirt and exposed light blue bra.

"Mmmmmm...come on...whatever is happening to me...don't stop now!"  Amanda moaned to herself as her right boot began to slowly tear up her calf and slipped onto the rocky ground.

The small tears in her jeans formed and expanded as her small belt cracked in half...popping open her jeans button.  The girl's hips cried out in pain as her copper-colored zipper links violently "riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiped" apart from the other, causing the world to gain view of the teen's white panties and now dark green thighs.

Almost through with the transformation, Amanda wasn't afraid anymore of what was happening to her.  She enjoyed this enticing feeling and wished inside it wouldn't stop.   Not since Jarred almost got her into bed a year ago, had she felt anything so unpredictable. But, whatever it was, Amanda was now a changed girl, literally.  She blinked a few times before looking at her now large green hands, and couldn't believe what she had become.  She rose from the ground, her torn jeans now shorts that clung heroically to her massive hips and her small bra that had tears on it, but covered her body from sight.   

"Woooow!" the creature said to herself, as the girl's voice was a tab bit deeper.  "Is this me!?"

   Suddenly, out of nowhere, Amanda's new '6'5, 250 pounds of muscle frame caught a glimpse of roaring police sirens speeding past her.

   "Hmmm, they must have caught that van...but where's my Jared!?"

   The she-creature waited until the cope cars passed on the lonely highway before coming out of her ditch and setting her green toes on the cold pavement.  She saw the motorcycle on the corner of her eye...away from the ditch she was in...but no sign of Jared.  She jogged alongside the road to the motorcycle and in horror, she saw a young man sitting in a ditch...cut, bruised and hurt.
   
   "J...Jared??" she whispered in concerned...as he didn't move.  Then, what happened next was uncanny...as the good feeling the creature was feeling..suddenly shifted to pure anger and rage.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...ROOOOOOOOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as the roar of the beast could be heard from miles on end.  She knew what caused this and they had to pay.  The creature grabbed the motorcycle with one arm...crushing it with ease like a soda pop can as she ran as fast as she could towards the direction the police cars were heading.  Piece of scrap metal clinging onto the road as the She-Hulk ran...ran...and ran.

Meanwhile, the cops already had the two men in the back seats of the squad cars, waiting to take them to jail when they heard the roar from afar.

"Hey sergeant, what do you think that was?" one officer replied.

"I don't know, but let's get these guys behind bars and close down this road for the crimes scene unit."

If they bothered to pay attention to the road behind them, they would have seen a giant green figure slowly coming their way.  Filled with rage and a passion to make whomever did this to her Jared suffer, Amanda raced to the van...passed the two cop cars that were waiting behind and tossing them to the side like a pair of old worn shoes.

   "WHAT THE..!? Screamed one cop as he watched this green monster in torn jeans and a top grab a hold of the back of the van's bumper and lift it into the air.

The man in charge took notice of the commotion and walked over in awe to see a giant green woman holding a van in mid air and pissed off as can be.

   "Where are they...tell me!?"  Roared the green woman as she jammed her giant fingers into the fan's bumper. "I...want...those...men...who...hurt...my...Jared!"

The cops all grabbed for their guns...and pulled as the sergeant commanded them not to fire.

"Okay lady, what are you talking about? Who's Jared and what men?!  These men aren't going anywhere with you!  They are going to jail."

The green eyes of the creature showed pure anger...but a softer side too knowing her Jared was hurt.  She almost began to tear up as the van was suspended by her powerful grip in mid-air.  Something inside told her that it wasn't these cops she was mad at...but the men.  So, instead of hurting them or their families, she decided to be calm and put the van down...until, someone shouted...

"FIRE!" 

And all hell broke lose as everyone started to fire on the green creature.

   "Why you little...!" Screamed the green woman as she picked up the van and tossed it at the group of men firing at her.

"I was going to let you all go without a fight...now, you've made ME ANGRY!!!"

What the men failed to notice as the van came their way, was the increased size the creature gained by being angered to the max.  Something inside the creature snapped as her body gained a few inches as the already small jeans shorts tore off her body and onto the ground, leaving worn out panties to cover her. 

"You can't do this...not to me!"  She cried as she ran through the bullets and tore apart each cop car limb from limb.  "I want those men...NOW!"

Seeing all the action from the cop car they were in, the two men watched in fear as the green monster tore apart the cars behind them.  And worst for them, theirs was slowly approaching and they knew she wanted them...and ONLY them.

"What are we gonna do now!?  Cried one of the men as he tried to get out of the police car.

"I don't know!  We are a bunch of gonners!" said the other.

But, to their luck, a masked man dressed in black hopped into the police car and sped away before the monster could reach it.

"Whoo...are you!?"  Screamed one of the men in the back seat.

The masked man only replied,  "...bad news..."

Amanda wanted sooo bad to chase that car, but stopped when she felt something inside her.  Someone was calling out to her and she needed to be with him.

"Amanda...where are you??" whispered a voice in her head as she turned around and watched the wreck of police cars she had piled up on each other...letting out a simple,

"Jared!"

The cops had all run away from the scene...as the green woman slowly jogged pass the wreck and back to the spot where here beloved boyfriend was.  What she didn't notice is that with each stride, she began to slowly shrink back to normal.  Her greenish body began to lose its color and shape.  The muscles were returning back into her body as the girl's underwear quietly went back into place and covered her most private of areas.  In a span of a ½ jog, Amanda changed from a muscled monster back into a teenager...who was afraid to find her boyfriend dead.

"Jared!" she cried as she hopped into the ditch to find him sitting up.

"B..Babe..." he uttered as he wrapped his arms around her tightly...police cars swarming the scene.

"Ooh Jared!" she let him hold her as tears came down...knowing that he was alright, she was okay...and the monster deep within her was controlled...for now.

-End of  Part I"


"Amanda" (Dedicated to Tiffani B.)

Ch. 2-Fear

   As the two teenagers hugged each other, cops swarmed the scene as sirens sounded everywhere.  To their shocking surprise, they were in awe to see a girl, only dressed her white underwear, hugging a guy who was battered and bruised. 

"Ms. Here!" screamed one cop as he exited his car and covered her with a blanket. "Are you hurt?  Did someone rape you?  Do you want medical care?"

   The teenage girl let go of her boyfriend and looked at the cop...cold from the now early evening air around her, responded with a simple, 'no, thank you."

   The cop looked at her with a surprised expression as not far behind, came a white truck.  It was affiliate KVOS TV, a local TV station of the area and cameras immediately ran to Amanda and her boyfriend as a reporter threw a microphone in front of the girl's face.

"Hi, I'm Megan O'Reilly from KVOS TV reporting live from Herrin, IL.  We are at the scene of a deadly spill of what looks like a greenish substance leaking only a few feet from here.  Police are on the scene and here are two teenagers who appeared to have been witnessed to all this.  Can you tell us what happened!?"

Amanda looked at the reporter and turned her back.

"I don't know, me and my boyfriend didn't see nothing."

Sensing she wasn't telling the truth, the reporter walked back to Amanda's face and continued the questioning.

   "If that's true, why are you half naked and in your underwear?"

The reporter was starting to get on Amanda's nerves as she clinched her right fist, the left hand still holding the blanket over her.

"Loooook...."

   Then all eyes and attentions were directed away from the two teens as a red pick-up truck slowly made its way to the scene.  Carrying a red and black '–anti-gamma-' symbol on its door and armed with three men, one in the back of the truck, the cops made a path to the drums leaking green solution for them.   The driver, whose face was concealed by a large white helmet, eyed Amanda as he slowly drove to the scene of the crime.  This really freaked out the teenager girl as she looked back to her boyfriend and ran into his arms.

"What is that here for Jared?" she quietly asked her boyfriend.

"I don't know babe, but we soon will find out."  He replied.

As the white truck stopped near the police cars, the door opened and out poured three men in large white oxygen suits.  These men had their faces concealed with large masked blinded by glass you could see out of and not into.  The police made a passageway for these three men to walk through, leading to the dumped green solution only a few feet away from the two teens.  Armed with black bags and detectors, whomever these 'spacemen' were, they wanted to find out what the green liquid was and who might have come in contact with it.

The media ate this up as it ran over to find out what the commotion was all about featuring these weird bodies dressed like something out of a science fiction movie.  This gave Amanda and Jared time to breathe as a cop came up to them and addressed the next step in the case.

"Kids, I know you have been through a lot already and hate to have to do this to you, but we got to take you down to the hospital for precautionary measures." He said.  "There was a crime scene about a mile from here and we need to ask you two a few questions and make sure the girl is okay."

Amanda didn't want to go, but Jared nodded and talked her into it.

"Babe, I am pretty bruised up and need medical attention."  He told her as the cop walked away to give them private time.  "And you are almost naked...and we don't know why."

Amanda knew why...but she didn't want anyone knowing what happened only a short hour ago...let alone let those men get their hands on her.

"Okay sweetie, I'll go..." She replied as she ran back into her love's arms before turning around and walking over to the cop and giving him their identification cards before walking over and into the ambulance.

Meanwhile, the men continued their testing on the strange liquid as the scene was barred off from everyone and the lane shut down to passer-bys.  The media was kept at bay by the cops as the three figures sprayed down the chemicals with a pinkish solution that began to slowly dissolve the spill.   The mess seemed to be under control, but the men knew it was gamma radiation on the ground and somehow, someway the girl and her boyfriend knew more then they were letting out.   They explained to the cops that it was a harmless spill that would evaporate in a few hours.  But, deep down, they knew it was much more then that...and the kids were involved.

At the hospital, the teens were lead into the emergency room, were a team of doctors awaited their arrival.  They were waiting with wheelchairs as each of the teens were separated from each other.

"Jared..." Amanda reached out as she went into her own room and was asked by Gynecologist, Dr. Lauren Watkins to get on the table so she could examine her.  Of course, she wasn't alone as a female cop waited on the scene.  She wanted to see if someone had raped her and asked the teen tons of questions about what happened with the spill and the men who were arrested. 

"I don't know what happened," Amanda stated to the policewoman.   "Me and my boyfriend were riding along and saw this green liquid and that's it."

The police officer wasn't buying the story and asked her how she became almost naked in all this.

" The reason why I'm like this and bruised is because while we were driving, her and her boyfriend didn't see the liquid and he crashed trying to avoid it.  We fell off the bike and I rolled off the road and my clothes were torn off!"

Starting to see the teen was beginning to become agitated, the policewoman backed off and wrote down her notes before leaving the room so the doctor could examine her some more.  What the teenage girl didn't know was that while this was all taking place, her parents were trying to be reached.  The doctors wanted to explain the situation of their daughter making contact with the deadly liquid and she needed to be quarantined.   But, her folks couldn't be reached...at least at the moment. 

Meanwhile, Jared was stitched up in a room a few doors away from Amanda's and given a clean bill of health. All he could think about was Amanda and her being all right.  So, after they released the boy, he walked out the room, where out of nowhere, someone grabbed him from behind and placed a wet cloth over his face...that knocked him out cold.  They took his body through a set of double doors and out the back of the hospital, throwing him into a white van and speeding off.

Amanda's checkup was finished and nothing showed any signs of rape on her body.  So, the doctor smiled and gave her a set of clothes to put on.  Amanda went into the bathroom to change into the white T-shirt, blue slacks and blue sandals as she heard some commotion in the background.

"Huh, what is going on?"  She whispered to herself as she placed her hand on the doorknob and slowly opened the door...taking a peek at what was happening in the room.

What she saw...frightened her.  Two of the men in the gamma costumes she saw back at the scene of the crime...were trying to shove their way into the room.  They pushed aside the female doctor who examined Amanda and a male doctor as well, before coming into the room and looking for the teenage girl.

"I know she's in here...give her to us!"  One of them said.

"She's contaminated and we need to take her to out lab!" Said the other as he knocked over an IV machine.

Scared to death in that bathroom, Amanda clothes the door again and locked it...siting on the toilet holding her head in fear.

"Oh no!  They found me!  What am I gonna do!?"

Someone grabbed the doorknob from the outside and tried turning it.  Amanda watched in fear as the knob moved back and forth.  That lock was strong, but it wouldn't hold for long...as she saw smoke emulating from the doorknob.  It looked like the gamma guys were trying to burn off the lock...and get Amanda.

"Please God...nooo...don't let them do this to me!"  The girl cried as tears filled her eyes.

   Then, something snapped inside Amanda as she continued to watch the doorknob sizzle and smoke.  That warm feeling entered her body again.  The same feeling she felt while lying in that ditch only a few hours ago.  Something inside of her was telling her that she could save herself only if she wanted to.  Something was pulling at her very soul to call upon this power...and use it to save herself from these intruders.

   "That's right!  I remember now!"  She smiled as the tears stopped.  "I think the green liquid had something to do with me becoming...her!  Now, all I have to do is figure out how to become her and teach these bozo's a lesson!"

   Amanda closed her eyes and clenched her fists as she began to think about all the good things the mysterious green woman brought to her.  The feeling of power, the feeling of no one hurting her, the feeling of rage and being able to do things she couldn't do in her wildest dreams. Amanda wanted that feeling once more, she needed it...as she willed and felt something deep inside rumbling to the surface.

"Oh gosh...I...can...feel...it!  It's...It's...happening again to...ME!!!"

   Amanda's eyes flew open as a glowing pair of green irises replaced the teen's beautiful brown eyes!  Something inside of the teen had exploded and the gamma that entered her body was beginning to slowly work its way through her system as the familiar green aura surrounded her once more.  Amanda forgot all about the doorknob as she grabbed her head with both hands and leaned forward...the pain and pleasure clashing at both ends in her body.

"Argggggghhhhhh.....oooooooooooooooooooooooooo....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"  the girl moaned as she felt this incredible power soaring through her. 

The heat inside her body began to throb as the teenager's hands began to slowly grow and change colors.  Her body slowly began to configure itself for the chance as her body slipped back and Amanda arched her body into the air, her back leaning on the back of the toilet seat as the power consumed her to the fullest.  Amanda let her hands rise into the air and clenched them into fists as her feet began tear apart the sandals.  Small 'pop...pop...poooooop...riiiiiiiip..." filled the room as the teenager's lightly green toes quietly tore open the shoes. 

"Oooooh gooooosh.....moooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...I need mooooooooore!!!" Amanda cried out as she clenched her teeth and prepared for the next stage of the change, her pants.

The powerful gamma traveled to her legs and within seconds caused them to balloon bigger and bigger.  Her calves welcome the growth and slowly began to cling to the blue slacked given to her.  Her hips did the same and reacted with force as the seams alongside her pants slowly tore upwards...followed by the right one.    Her thighs swelled and began to tear open the front side of her legs...as the pants dangled from her now greenish legs.  The button that kept the pants on her, violent popped open and ricocheted of the bathroom wall and onto the floor...as her zipper came screamed in agony to keep from coming down.    The end result was a pair of skin-tight blue shorts...torn but covering her most private of areas.

Amanda, now half way the creature again, clenched her now green hands even tighter as she knew the shirt was next.  Her stomach muscled tightened and swelled with great power as the T-shirt felt its fury.  Her green breasts shun through the T-shirt and began to show nipples as Amanda stood up fast and bend over...the T-shirt violently tearing apart down her back.  The front too popped open...and the creature took the bottom half of the shirt and ripped it off...leaning her now larger green breasts to be covered from sight.   The teen's once red-hair slowly grew wildly down her back and darkened to black with dark green highlights.   The transformation was complete...and the teenager was no more.  In her place was a monster that growled more and more at the sound of the sizzling doorknob.   

The gamma patrol watched as the doorknob dangled off the hinge and peeked into the door of the bathroom.  What they saw...frightened them.  The watched in horror as a green stomach...filled with lumps of muscle...blocked the view from the inside.  Then...something uncanny was heard throughout the hospital.

"ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The sound of this echoed through every room in the 4-story building...busting glass windows and scaring the HELL out of the people inside.  No one knew where it came from...but the gamma men were soon going to find out.  They covered their ears in pain and as a loud "BOOOOM!" echoed throughout the room.

The men watched as the entire toilet body flew through the bathroom door and at them...embedded itself into the wall.  Water splashed everywhere as a pair of dark green eyes slowly exited the bathroom...she was covered in a wet T-shirt (revealing powerful green breasts mind you!) and a pair of badly torn blue shorts that covered her lower half.    They watched in horror as this 6'4, 250 pound muscled woman eyed them with total anger and rage.  Deep down Amanda wanted to teach these guys a lesson...but she knew she wasn't a killer and couldn't do such a thing.  But, she could scare the living crap out of them!  The green woman licked her lips as she walked over to one of the men...picking him up by his helmet that kept his identity secret...and growled the most evilest growl ever heard.  The poor creature inside watched in fear as he crapped and wet his pants at the same time.  The green monster ripped open his helmet, and tossed him not too hard into a wall...knocking him out cold. 

Her eyes then focused on the other space-suit gamma guy who took off through the door and threw off his helmet.

"Heeeeelp me!!!"  He cried as he ran through the hallway, police running in his direction.

"What is the matter with you!?" One cop said.

The man fell on the floor next to the 4 cops who drew their guns and pointed to the direction of Amanda's room.

"T...T...T...tt....t.....t....there!!!"

The cops looked up and heard a deep growl and ran through the hallway as they heard pound after pound after pound in the teenage girl's room.  They made their way to Amanda's room and watched in horror as the room was torn apart, the toilet still attached to the wall, the room now flooded from the busted water line.  But, the sheer horror lied in one cop's eyes, as he walked into the room, walking over what was left of the bed, now torn in two, and to the window...it shattered open and a silhouette of a giant monster engraved in it. 

"Dispatch 206, come in...we have a um...umm...a...oh hell, get down to the hospital right now!"

The cops called off the area as a crime scene as the back-up unit came in within minutes.  They were led by private investigator Lt. Joni Michaels.  Joni had been a PI for 15 years now and was hired to take on the really abnormal cases in town. And this one, was the most unusual one she ever seen.  She solved such cases as the fast food sign stealer and the 'bucket full of leeches on your doorstep' crimes.

"Don't touch anything...you got it!?  Lt. Michaels said as she walked in and right up to the window.

What the investigator noticed was a piece of blue cloth that hung from a sharp edge of the window.

"Hmmm, this could be something here."  She said as she put on her gloves and grabbed it, sticking it in a bag and observing it.  "It looks like a piece of cloth from a pair of pants."

The woman continued to investigate with police...as not too far away, on the top of the hospital, the green woman sat...bleeding.  The glass pieced her green skin as she managed to grab the flag hanging at the top of the pole of the hospital and use it to stop the bleeding.

"Mmm...this huuuurts!"  The green monster said as she felt herself coming in and out of consciousness. 

She could feel the anger and power wearing off as the green aura surrounded her body...and slowly began to change her back to the normal teenager she was.  Amanda's body quietly began to lose the muscle and green skin it once had and returned to the small, petite and beautiful peach color.  Her black hair with green highlights in it shortened and returned to her normal red, long hair.  Her muscles slowly slipped back into her body and after a few seconds, Amanda was sitting there, her now loose clothes barely hanging onto her body.

"Hmm...I'm me again...oh dear." She looked down at herself and fr a second, became depressed cause she was normal again.

"Oh well, time to get downstairs and...oh MY, JARED!"

The teen completely forgot about her boyfriend and stood up, wrapping the American flag around her body (the gamma curs her wounds...when she changes back, mind you) and ran to the locked roof door. 

"Darn, it's locked!" Amanda cried as she pounded on the door.

" Hold on, we are coming!" Said voices from the other side as they commanded her to stand back.

In a matter of minutes, the police barged through the door with one of their gadgets and stopped when they came through the door...looking at the teen with big eyes.

"You again!"  One said as he stared on in disbelief..

Amanda was stuck...and she knew she had to think of a diversion and quick.

"Oh...thank you for saving me!!!" She said as she ran into the cop's chest, crying and making it look like someone attacked her.  "T...the monster...she tried to kill me!"

The cops didn't know what else to say, and hugged her making sure she knew she was safe now.  Amanda asked about Jared and if he was safe, and the cops, thinking he was, told her he was downstairs waiting for her.  She walked off the rooftop and down the stairs...with only one thing in mind and an evil smirk on her face.

"Too bad they didn't check me out.  If they had bothered to look at my clothes, now in total tatters, they would have found out I'm not just a teen...but I'm her...the Incredible She-Hulk...hehe."

-End of Ch. 2-

bambucea09

There will be another women who will get infected with gamma?

xxSuntoucherxX

The need for more is strong with this one! Incredible read. I can't wait for more!  :rock:

king22222000

Dream1
by cosmonaut_chimp

   "C'mon in," Gregg said as Heather stepped into the front room of his duplex.

   "This is the first time I've ever been here," she started, her big, blue eyes taking in his abode. "I was beginning to think you lived at Hunnington Tech."

   "Ha! No. I get this rent-free from Doctor Paulsen. He lives in the larger half next-door and he's out-of-town ninety-percent of the time so I'm pretty much free security. Plus I think I was at your place the majority of the times."

   "Ah." She said. She was clad in a pair of jean shorts, a pink tee and a grey hoodie. She slung her duffel bag onto the couch and sat down, letting out a sigh. "You just get off shift?" she said, noticing he was still in his trademark cargo pants, converse and black scrub-top with a grey mock-turtleneck beneath it.

   "Yeah. About a half-hour ago." Heather just nodded, her long, dark hair pulled over onto her left shoulder as she clasped her hands together.

   "So we gonna' do this?" she said. Gregg ran his fingers through his hair, grimacing.

   "I... I dunno', Heather," he started. "I mean, this is kinda' risky. I just... I kinda' fear for my life, y'know? I value living." She laughed.

   "Geez. No wonder you have high blood pressure. Your anxiety is off the charts."

   "Hey – you're the resident MD! You'd know!"

   "Listen," she said. "You're the only one who knows about this and the only one I trust, so..."

   "Still."

   "I need to see what the threshold is. We need provoke it. You need to help."

   "Why me?" Gregg said. "We weren't even a couple or anything. I mean, I kinda' hoped, but..."

   Heather just stared at him.

   "Don't."

   "Gregg."

   "No. No puppy-dog face. I had nothing to do with what happened to you. You took the position in Nuclear Medicine."

   "Gregg." He felt himself losing his resolve as he stared into her blue eyes.
   "There has got to be something mentally wrong with me." He said. "Okay – what was your plan?" Heather clapped her hands excitedly, suddenly giddy. "You're way too excited over something most other people would could consider a curse."

   "It might be something exciting and controllable, silly!" she said, squeezing his arm. "Okay. That land out back is pretty vast, right?"

   "Yeah. It leads off into the forest."

   "Perfect. So logic dictates that's where she'll – well, me, will head after... y'know..."

   "Uh-huh." Gregg said. "You're forgetting there's a back-porch. Made of wood. With wooden doors. With simple locks. If you... she... wants in, it's gonna' happen. Plus – won't there be some... uh, angry-recognition if I'm the one implanting and provoking... it?"

   "Easy. I won't see you."

   "Oh – do tell." He watched as she pulled a green sleeping bag. A thick, thermal one with a black-stripe running down the left-hand side.

   "Ta-da'!"

   "Seriously?"
   "Yesh!" she said. She was starting to use her 'silly' words, which, admittedly, was cute."

   "Okay. So... you're gonna' wrap yourself up in a sleeping back?"

   "Yesh." She said.

   "And I'm gonna'... what?"

   "Hit me." She said.

   "No."

   "Yesh."

   "No!" He said.

   "It's the only way, Gregg. I think pain is a trigger."

   "Oh come on!" He said. "This is Fifty Shades of Gray-level shit!"

   "Green." Heather corrected him.
   "I'm glad you can joke about this." He said. "Plus it's like, seventy-five degrees outside. You zip yourself into that and you're gonna' be a sweaty, disgusting mess."

   "Yarp." She said. "The more uncomfortable, the better."

   "Heather..."

   "Gregg... you owe me."

   "For...?"

   "How about that time we were arguing politics and Doctor Leary almost demoted you?"

   "Hey! Just because you two are filthy Liberals!"

   "Dude, she was ready kick your ass."

   "Caithlin loves me."

   "Uh huh." Heather said. "I'm the one that took the heat over it."

   "Oh geezus." Gregg started walking towards the kitchen where the backdoor was located. "Grab your sleeping bag." Heather clapped excitedly and traipsed after him, dragging the sleeping bag behind her.

   ****
   "All set?" Gregg asked. Heather was bundled up inside the sleeping bag, which was a writhing mass of green as she fidgeted about.

   "Ready."

   "Okay." Gregg reached out and smacked the bag.

   "How's that?"

   "A love tap." She said. The bag shifted a bit and she repositioned herself. "Harder."

   "Is it hot yet?"

   "Yes."

   "Okay." Gregg smacked her again.

   "Harder. And that was my boob." His face went red.
   "You're in a sleeping bag! I can't exactly aim properly." He heard her muffled laughter.

   "It's okay. Again! Harder! Use something."

   "Um..." he glanced around and saw the old yard stick propped up against the chair. He grabbed it and poked her with it.

   "You suck at this." She said. "Actually hit me!" Gregg smacked her with the yardstick, and watched the bag quiver. "Better. Harder."

   "Oh, this sucks." He said. "Heather, I just don't have this in me."

   "Pussy." She said, taunting him. That was when he noticed the nail sticking out of the picket. He'd meant to saw that off, but hey! Serendipity! He wouldn't have to hurt her, he'd let her hurt herself. He began stabbing at her, poking her randomly with the yardstick. She constantly moved, edging herself backward.

   "How's this?"

   "Stupid." She said. Her voice was irritated. He began slapping her on her back (or what he guessed her back) to get her closer to the nail.

   "Cut it out and do what I asked!" she said.

   "Nope." He said.

   "Gregg!" She said, and, as if on cue, she rolled over and he grimaced as he watched the nail penetrated into the sleeping bag as she rolled over directly into it. "Motherfuc-!!!"

   Silence.

   He watched as the sleeping back quivered and jerked a couple times...

   "Heather?"

   Nothing.

   "Heather?"

   At once, a foot burst through the corner of the sleeping bag, the khaki leather of the sandals hanging off in burst pieces her toes wriggled, the skin a sickly, pale green.

   "Time to go!" Gregg said, quickly stepping into the backdoor, bolting it, and gingerly stepped through the kitchen into the dining room and living room where he exited the front door. He felt his heart pounding in his chest and decided he wasn't far-enough removed from the situation, so he quickly decided to hop in his yellow Fiat and drive out somewhere, maybe back Hunnington Tech, for a bit. He prayed he had a home to come back to.

   ****
   Gregg pulled into the driveway a few hours later. He sat in the small vehicle for... how long? He didn't know. All that ran through his mind was what had happened to his dwelling. He didn't worry about Heather because he knew she would be fine.

   He hoped, anyways.

   Finally he got his nerve back and exited the Fiat and went towards the front door, but, quickly he changed his mind and got bold...

   ...he walked up out back. On his back porch he spotted the torn mass of the sleeping bag, quivering as a shivering Heather cuddled into the remnants of both it and her clothes.

   "Oh my God..." Gregg said rushing up. He gently put a hand on her shoulder and she turned to face him.

   "Oh. Hi." She said smiling. "I just got back a few minutes ago. I think." They both looked down to see the wooden stairs had been broken downwards by something heavy, indicating she did. In fact, go wandering during her time as the other persona. Gregg took a quick glance around the property and was surprised to see that the stairs were the only collateral damage inflicted by her.

   "C'mon... let's get you inside." He said. She started to stand but collapsed, weak.

   "I'm sorry." She said meekly.

   "It's... hang on," Gregg said, kneeling down and gently scooping her up. She could hear him huffing as he turned sideways to accommodate her through the doorway and through the house. "I've got to hit the gym more often." He said between breathes. She giggled faintly at this.

   "Or you're saying I have to lose weight."

   "Never. You weight what? Maybe a hundred and ten pounds?"

   "One-oh-eight." She said as he set her down on the couch. She had pulled what was left of the pink tee into a make-shift tube-top, the popped-straps of her bra hanging out from beneath it. Likewise her jean shorts had become a tattered skirt, somehow the waistband had held up. She watched as Gregg pulled up a chair, catching his breath.

   "So what did we learn from this?" he asked.

   "No idea." She said. "I guess that extreme pain is a trigger."

   "Oh shit where did the nail get you?" Gregg suddenly remembered.

   "The shoulder." She propped herself up and glanced back, running her fingers over the spot it punctured. "It's healed now, though. See?" Gregg ran his fingers over the smooth skin, unknown to anyone that some time ago it had been deep, potentially infected wound.

   "Wow. Okay. So you heal fast. That's a plus."

   "Gregory?" they heard a voice call out, thick in a European accent. "I see car in driveway. I know you're home."

   "Uh... who's that?" Heather asked. She quickly pulled a blanket over herself.

   "Oh, geezus." Gregg said, running to the blinds to see, even though he knew. "It's Vasili."

   "Oh, right. Vasili." Heather nodded. "Who's Vasili?"

   "A pharmaceutical rep I'm friends with. A shady one."

   "Of course." Heather said. "Makes sense. Are you involved in anything I should know about?"

   "Hell, no!" Gregg said. "Just our Thursday night poker game. Trust me. He's told me about half the shit he's done and I didn't ask."

   Vasili pounded on the door. "Come on, Gregory. I do not have all day."

   "Just... stay here." Gregg said as he got up, rushing to the door.

   "Yes, Vasili." Gregg said as he opened the door. Vasili stood there, a man in his late-forties, his dark hair combed back showing a receding hairline, clad in a black shirt and pants with a gold watch and gold chain. He had his trademark toothpick in his mouth and his sunglasses propped up on his forehead.

   "I bring you gift." He said, thrusting a paper bag at Gregg, he took and peeked inside. There were four or five bottles of his company's latest sedative.

   "Good job! What do I owe you?"

   "Nothing.... Yet. Is, how you say, on the house?"

   "Good. Good. These are gonna' come in handy with a problem I'm having." In the corner of his eye he caught Heather walk into view. He turned slightly as she yawned and stretched, purposely teasing him with a profile of her figure as she did so, her duffel on her shoulder. She pulled a towel out, putting a finger to her lips as she draped it over her shoulder and pointed to the bathroom indicating she was taking a shower as she padded off.

   "What are you looking at?" Vasili asked.

   "Nothing." Gregg said. "Just. Thanks. I'll see you Thursday. For poker. Gotta' go!"

   "Okay." Vasili said, not even finishing as Gregg locked the door on him.

   ****

   Hunnington Tech Medical Center was one of the most advanced health care centers in Central New York. It's where Gregg and Heather met. He was a Medical and Diagnostic Assistant and she was a first year resident in General Practice. While cargo pants where the same, today's scrub top was blue with a black Under-Armor shirt. As he walked forward through the white halls and blue-tinted windows he paused, tapping his otoscope in his palm gently as he looked for Heather. He heard a wheeled bed squeaking its way down the hallway and sure enough, around the corner it came with two orderlies and Doctor Adams behind it.

   "Doctor Adams." Gregg said with a nod. He smiled back through his brown beard.

   "Gregg." He replied.

   "There you are." Heather said. She was in a Lab Coat, wearing a red polo and jeans. Her dark hair was tied back, with strands hanging down over her ears. She looked flustered.

   Well, she wants to test this... Gregg thought mischievously.

   "Nervous?" He asked.

   "Busy day!" she said, exasperated.

   "Well, it's even worse. Doctor Leary is looking for you!"

   "What?" Yeah. Look! She's in that room!" Gregg said, pointing. "I think it's about that kid you diagnosed with the flu. I think he's back in the clinic and worse."

   "What?" Heather said. She made a beeline for the room Gregg had pointed at and he smirked as she quickly sprinted to try and catch her.

   So far so good! She's handling stress well. He thought.

   "Gregg!" He heard his name called in that familiar brogue accent. It was Doctor Leary herself. Her short red hair spiked as her expensive heels clicked down the hall.

   "Have you seen Heather?"

   "Um... I think she's looking for you." He stammered.

   "I want to thank her for taking that kid from me earlier. I've been getting slammed all day. Also I have some throat cultures down in the labs. If you could look at those personally, I'd appreciate it."

   "No-, no problem, Doctor Leary, miss. Ma'am. Erm... doctor." Gregg fumbled. She laughed as she walked away.

   Gregg stood for a few seconds longer into the entrance of the exam room, looking both ways in the hall before deciding to head-off...

   "No, you don't." Heather said, rounding the corner pushing him back into the room with both her hands, damn near knocking him over. Her face was red, showcasing her lividness.

   "You think that's funny?" She said angrily. "You want me to lose my temper here? Would that be amusing?"

   "Hey – you're the one who said we need to test your triggers." Gregg said.

   "Not where we work, you dumbass!"

   "Hey! Temper!" Gregg said. He slowly edged to the door. Heather shot her arm out, slamming it back closed as he quickly as he started opening it.

   "Oh no. If it happens you're stuck in here with me." She said, pressing the lock. "I've a mind to really try and let it out." She said with a finger pointed at him. At that moment, Gregg clasped a pulse oximeter on it. Suddenly it started beeping as her heart throbbed, a digital read-out of eighty-eight beats-per-minute blinked, the oxygen bars reading ninety-nine-percent for her oxygen ratio.

   "Wow. You've really got this thing licked!" Gregg said, smiling. She groaned and plucked the device off her finger, pelting him in the chest with it.

   "Don't do that again!" she said sternly. She saw the otoscope in pocket and snatched it. "Gimme' that. Yours works better than mine. I keeping it for the day."


king22222000

College Rampage
By Terry
__________________________________

   'What the hell am I doing here?' 
   It was a question worth asking - if Anya Richards hadn't ruined its novelty by already asking it ninety-nine other times that morning.  Oh well, it was still a good question, and one-hundred was a milestone, after all. 
She had just done the unthinkable: she had just finished her first full month at a university.  The nineteen-year-old young woman had a bit of a walk back to the dorm room, allowing her time to think back on how she had come to do something she would have never, ever, not in a million freaking years, thought about doing even six months ago.  She could even pinpoint the exact day it had all changed: the day after the senior prom.  People had treated her much differently than they had for years.  Turning into a big, green, super-strong naked monster-woman might have had something to do with it...  She had destroyed her prom dress, took out half the idiot jocks on the football team, and had embarrassed the hell out of Tiffany, her cheerleading nemesis.  Some rumors floated about that she had even got it on with Alex, her date for the evening and the one person in school whom she didn't completely hate. 
   Trouble with it all was that Anya couldn't remember any of it!  She had tried to recall any of what she had heard about that night, but all that surfaced was feeling angry and ashamed at being slapped by Tiffany – and then waking up in an alley behind the hotel, her dress, shoes, and underwear gone, leaving her completely nude.  The following Monday, everyone had acted very nice to her.  None of the teachers seemed to know anything about what had happened in the hotel ballroom, and none of the students would actually talk much to Anya about it directly, but laid down plenty of hints so she could piece it together.  Even Tiffany seemed to have not carried out the threat some students said she had made that night.  No government agents ever showed up at school or at home.  In fact, the cheerleader had even given up her "claim" on Alex and had withdrawn tightly into her (much smaller) circle of friends.  This had all suited Anya just fine.  It hadn't changed the fact that she had still hated pretty much everyone at school, but at least having some people acknowledge that she existed had made things a little easier.  In fact, she had even skipped fewer classes the last month before graduation (in which she had just barely been able to participate).
   Alex, though... that was a whole separate issue.  She had just begun to think that, just possibly, she had found a guy she could actually not hate, and maybe even like, as in really like.  But he wouldn't shut up about that green woman – She-Hulk, as students called her.  He kept hounding Anya about her, when she would change again, what it felt like, if she remembered "making love" to him - on and on and on.  Finally, three weeks after they had graduated, Anya had angrily told him off, saying no, she didn't remember anything and would he get the hell off her back about it already!  He had taken her hint - too far as it turned out, because soon after he had accepted a scholarship to play football at a university on the other side of the country.  She hadn't seen him in three months, and it still hurt now and again when she thought about him.  It shouldn't have; she really had been sick of his inane questions and of seeming to like She-Hulk more than her.  She could deny that pain all she wanted to, but it would still appear once in a while, often when she didn't suspect it. 
   As for the She-Hulk, Anya hadn't changed again since the prom.  At least, she hadn't woken up naked somewhere with no recollection of how she had come to be there since that night.  It was really strange how her mind just seemed to shut everything out when it had happened.  A couple of the more adventurous students had given her details about how she had grown, ripping through her sleek black prom dress, muscles getting larger, hips wider, butt bigger, and breasts that would have put most Playboy models to shame.  Oh, and also turning green the whole time.  It had all seemed so outlandish, and if so many people hadn't seen the same thing (and if Alex hadn't, as politely as he could, related to her some of his and She-Hulk's "experience"), Anya would have thought everyone was smoking some bad weed and would have ignored them.  It did slightly bother her that she couldn't remember anything about it or the big rampage when she had torn down half the school.  She didn't even know what had caused her to change in the first place.  But as more time passed and She-Hulk didn't appear again, the whole thing kind of slipped to the back of her mind – not forgotten, but not dwelled upon.  Besides, she had a whole new challenge to focus on now.
   Her breakup with Alex had the weirdest affect on Anya: not long after he had left for an out-of-state university, going to one to prove to everyone that she could do it if she wanted had seemed like the best thing to do.  No way was she going to let anyone dictate what she wanted to do, much less an ex-boyfriend (sort of)... and yet she had signed up for classes, just to show him and anyone else that she could do it.  That decision had certainly surprised her aunt and uncle, who were more than happy to fund her classes and boarding.  She had no idea what to study, but the fact that she could cut as many classes as she liked and the instructor would not say a word was very appealing!  Besides, she could always drop it if she didn't care for it.  The week was now over, and she had a couple of quizzes to study for on Monday, but Anya didn't really think about stopping.  Things really had changed for her in the last few months!
   She reached her dorm building and walked up the two flights of stairs, down the hallway, and stopped before the doorway of her room.  Of course, the door was wide open – again.  'Damn it, Beth, you ever going to get it through your head to close the stupid door???'  Beth was one of the three roommates Anya had been stuck with, and was definitely the one whom she got along with the least.  In some ways, she reminded Anya of that bitch, Tiffany, although Beth didn't make fun of Anya the way her old enemy had.  Mostly Beth ignored her and did things the way she wanted – maybe the one thing Anya actually respected her for.  In all other respects Beth was a selfish twat who seemed more interested in partying and drinking and looking for sex than in going to class.  Not that Anya was huge on going to class all the time, either, but that other stuff was just dumb. 
   The college girl rolled her eyes, sighed, muttered a curse, and then walked through the open doorway, slamming it behind her.  Sure enough, Beth was sprawled out on the couch, chatting away with one of her boy toys from the way she was talking and twirling a finger through her long brunette hair.  She glared up at Anya and pointed angrily at the door, to which Anya shrugged and walked down the small hallway to the room she shared with another of her roommates, Lauren.  Thankfully she was not in – most likely studying at the library again.  'God, I swear that girl's brain is going to burst someday.'  Lauren was the smartest of the four girls sharing the room...at least, she was book-smart.  Street-smarts seemed to have completely eluded her, however, as she was probably the most naïve person Anya had ever met.  She still voted Republican, for heaven's sake!  But at least she was someone Anya could at least somewhat stand to share a room with, as she kept her side of the bedroom immaculate, and didn't even mind when Anya's mess often encroached onto her side.  She couldn't call Lauren a friend – nerds like her were good to help with studying and figuring out which key to press to get the dumb-ass computer to work right, but friends?  Uh-uh. 
   Anya threw her bag to the floor and slumped onto the bed, her short, thick black hair crumpling along the bedspread as smallish pale hands rested on her thin legs.  Although some things had changed, some hadn't.  She was basically a non-entity at her classes (which didn't bother her), cigarettes tasted just as good at college as high school, and there were still plenty of things not to like about the campus.  It was almost as clean as Citrus Heights, the town she used to live in, although since it was a college campus, after all, there was a slightly dirtier edge to it that appealed to her.  Dress codes were more lax here than at her high school, as well, meaning that the type of clothing Anya liked was not nearly as unique as she preferred.  Half of her wardrobe, therefore, was taken up by stuff she wouldn't have dreamed of wearing in high school because of how "normal" it was, but it didn't feel so strange to wear it here, where no one knew her at all.  The black grommet jeans, baby-sleeved silver-striped polo (the one with the winged skull surrounded by roses over her left breast), and dark-gray Converse sneakers she currently wore was an outfit Anya had come to like, as it fit well and still conveyed the kind of attitude she enjoyed displaying to the world. 
   Suddenly the door to her room burst open, letting a particularly irate Beth into the bedroom.  "I was on the phone, you know!" she shouted at Anya.  "You don't have to slam the door all the time – God, I wish I could have a different roommate, one who knew a little courtesy."
   "Me, too – then maybe I'd get someone who knew when to shut the fucking door," Anya replied, sitting up to eye the other girl. 
   "Whatever," was Beth's oh-so-clever retort.  "Anyway, I've got a date with Brad tonight, so I'm taking the bathroom for the next two hours."
   "Only two?  Then this'll only be a one-night stand."
   "Girl, don't be jealous that I get all the hunks.  You and Lauren can always pick the guys up at the chess club or whatever."  Beth shut the door behind her, just in time to miss the rude hand gesture Anya gave her.   
   'She thinks she's so clever, the skank,' she thought angrily.  Well, there wasn't a whole lot to do right now but watch some television, study (yeah, right), or sit in the room, doing nothing.  That last option sounded best, so Anya lay back down on her bed, looking up at the ceiling.  Some ten minutes later she heard the water in the bathroom come on, reminding her that Beth was still around, which in turn reminded her how much she disliked the Valley Girl wanna-be.  Usually Beth's comments were forgotten soon after they were said, but for some reason today they grated on Anya's nerves, refusing to leave her alone. 
   The door suddenly opened up again; for a split second Anya thought it was going to be Beth returning to taunt her some more, but as the sound of the shower hadn't abated, she new it had to be someone else.  Lauren half-stumbled into the room, tripping on the edge of the door that she could not see for the tall stack of books she balanced against her body.  "Ouch!"  She tried to balance herself back out again, but this began tipping the stack towards the bed!  Nearly twenty-five pounds' worth of Statistics, Anthropology, and World History reference books fell on top of Anya, who had not been able to get out of the way.  Three of them struck her in the stomach, one smacking her in the face, the rest falling around her arms and legs, then bouncing onto the bed as she cried out in surprise and pain. 
   Anya quickly stood up, cursing at the books and the clumsy Lauren.  "Damn it, Lauren, that fucking hurt!"
   "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that!"  Lauren, looking stricken, moved out of the way as Anya stalked past her.  "Are you okay?"
   "I'm okay - just leave me alone for a while."  She walked out of the bedroom and into the small apartment's living room.  The television was still on whatever idiotic program Beth had been watching, filling the air with irritating noise.  Anya rubbed the back of her hand against her stomach where the books had struck her...they really had hurt.  The artificially-happy male voice in the infomercial on T.V. irritated her further, as did her reaction to Lauren.  It hadn't been her fault, the books had slipped out, but damn it, she shouldn't have been carrying that many in the first place.  'She's always doing crap like that, not thinking, and it's really starting to bug me!'  Anya paced quickly across the carpeting, back and forth.  Her heart rate was speeding up, the irritation and anger she felt building on one another until it was difficult to think of anything else.  Her pacing increased, her fists clenching.
   Just then the unmistakably bad singing voice of Beth echoed from beneath the bathroom door, overpowering even the sound of the shower.  It was the last straw – Anya's final reserve of tolerance dissipated instantly as Beth began the second verse of the sickening pop song.  The irritation seething within the college co-ed took on a life of its own, focused upon everything that had aggravated her in the past few minutes.  Thin hands clenched into hard fists at Anya's sides as her legs suddenly locked up, interrupting her pacing.  Her thoughts revolved around the strong annoyance and anger that were rapidly welling up inside her mind, a greenish fog settling through it, increasingly interfering with the young woman's consciousness.  Her eyes flicked up to glare at the inane images flashing across the television screen...and if she could have understood what was going on, Anya would have been surprised to discover that they were now a vibrant green!
   "Uhhnnnn," she groaned loudly as strange sensations jolted through her body.  Her muscles seemed like they were stretching themselves apart, causing her bones to ache.  Wrapped up in emotional turmoil as she was, Anya failed to notice that her fists were slowly growing bigger.  Fingers that were normally thin and waif-like fluidly thickened, becoming longer as her knuckles swelled, reshaping her hands into larger, more graceful profiles.  Her wrists popped quietly as toned lines seemed to grow from nowhere along the lengths of her arms.  The baby sleeves began to gradually bulge from the pressure of her shoulders as they filled out and widened, her collarbone elongating in synch with the growth of her entire upper body.  Below all of this, the denim of her black grommet jeans seemed to be shrinking, clinging more tightly to Anya's unremarkable thighs.  Except that they were no longer so unremarkable, as they currently were expanding, developing increased musculature which pressed into the jeans.  On the reverse side the detailed white stitching running along the back pockets and in several bands across the tops of the jeans felt the strain which was steadily growing more powerful.  The small metal grommet rings running in loose "V" patterns across the pockets themselves were slowly curving outwards as Anya's formerly small butt swelled in size, cheeks turning harder and better defined than before.  The cuffs of the jeans' crept up and further away from her dark-gray Converse sneakers, revealing thicker ankles and longer shins. 
Not only was her body changing its shape, but it was also becoming taller, growing out of her thin, lanky frame and into something more physical, more amazing, and more frightening than Anya could imagine.  Small humps rippled the canvas tops of the shoes, longer and thicker toes pressing against the rubber outsoles as her feet filled the sneakers.  Longer black hair sprouted forth from the short, thick chop she preferred (a holdover from her pure Gothic days) and gathered about her widening shoulders.  If anyone were coarse enough to ask her, she would have said that she could find little fault with her regular body.  She knew she wasn't curvy like some girls, didn't have breasts that made men drool, or had features that appeared gorgeous over a candlelight dinner.  That was all fine with Anya – she neither cared nor particularly wanted to have any of it.  That stuff was for other young women to fret over and desire.  She was glad to look rather plain; it meant less attention paid to her, which she rather liked (although she hated being outright ignored).  If Anya had known about the curves which were pushing at the sides of her jeans as her hips widened into voluptuousness, the provocative bulging of her butt straining the jeans' seat and back pockets, and the gradual but telling enlargement of her small breasts, she may well have been disgusted.       
   But the young college Goth-at-heart woman did not know what was happening to her.  She didn't realize that the bizarre transformation was happening once again, changing her into a creature of Amazonian proportions and immense power.  The green fog which had seized her mind was keeping her from experiencing the sensations of her body growing and straining against her clothes.  The only thoughts in Anya's mind that could be considered coherent were focused on how angry her roommates' actions and attitudes had made her and how she wanted to lash out.  As these reflections and impulses whirled within her brain, a pale greenish tinge bathed her skin with its unnatural hue.  Anya suddenly moved from her spot on the living room carpet, growing feet taking her over to stand beside the end of the couch.  A hand slowly reached out and rested on the corner of the wall separating the living room and the hallway leading to the two small bedrooms.  The green of its skin only served to highlight how refined it was becoming – much different than the somewhat bony hands she ordinarily had.  Her fingers stretched across the wall's neutral beige paintjob, their short, bitten-off nails replaced by strong ones growing over the fingertips.  Muscle tone swelled up within the arm the hand supported, its bicep pushing higher into the air, her larger shoulder tautening the baby-sleeve of her polo shirt until it was so tight that it displayed every little alteration the shoulder underwent as the transformation continued.
   Suddenly the distinct sound of cloth being torn apart echoed about the living room.  Even though Anya had no difficulty in hearing the ripping noises coming from very close by, her mind failed to make the connection between them and the strange feelings emanating within her body.  Her mind was totally consumed by angry thoughts surrounding her roommates, the green fog smothering out any ability for Anya to comprehend what she was going through.  The shoulders of the silver striped polo quickly tore open as the green shoulder they had tried to hold back widened further, maintaining a definite feminine shape even as they enlarged.  The sharp white stitching along the jeans' sides snapped, black denim noisily tearing open as smooth, shapely green hips broadened out of Anya's normal measurements.  The emerald hue of her skin slowly deepened into a richer tone as more black denim ripped apart, this time through the efforts of her growing thighs.  Thick musculature curved lusciously as it split the denim apart.  Additional white stitching popped as the jeans' cuffs tore open, cascading splits rising up larger, greener calves that, although they displayed subtle lines of definition, still appeared quite womanly.  Dark gray canvas ripped across the tops of her Converse sneakers, the overstretched black laces fraying and breaking while green skin shown from beneath the growing tatters of canvas.  The rubber outsole cracked open; bare green-skinned toes, much bigger than could fit inside Anya's sneakers, grew out of the widening holes within their fronts and rested on the carpeting.  Equally enormous heels pried loose the backs of the sneakers from their soles.  The remainder of the canvas vainly attempted to linger around its swelling, changing wards, but it was efficiently ripped apart until only the large but sleek and sexy green feet remained to continue growing over the Converse's soles.
   Anya's face no longer appeared the same.  Long, dark-green-and-black sheets of hair was partially parted free from some of her face, displaying the changes flowing through it.  Lips filled out, their slick green forms open so that she could still grunt and groan along with the transformation.  Those utterances were huskier, throatier now that they were passing through bigger lungs and a longer windpipe.  Cheekbones defined themselves more prominently beneath green skin, shifting into an arrangement which radiated elegance.  Her rich emerald eyes had remained the same color, although they had grown slightly to keep pace with her face.  That face was one that Anya would have been happy to own, as it had eliminated the flaws she saw in hers, if only she could leave out the strange skin tone and additional size.  However, she had no choice in the matter as unnatural hormones rushed inside her body, empowering the ongoing physical alterations.  The winged skull on the front of Anya's polo bowed and stretched, the surrounding ring of silver roses appearing to expand their orbit outwards as her chest grew larger, firmer.  The bottom of the polo pulled away from the waist of her straining jeans.  Gentle ripples of muscle and soft, tight green skin had replaced the young woman's normal stomach, her belly button larger and opened more fully.  Black denim busted open through the jeans' back pockets.  A few of the grommet styled metal rings burst free from their fittings as emerald skin shown through the widening tears.  The larger her butt swelled, the more denim ripped apart, until the stitching holding the seat together was compromised.  Sculpted green ass cheeks enlarged between the sections of the tattered seat, swelling into sexy feminine perfection.
     Suddenly, the back of the polo gained a tear between her bared shoulders.  Gray fabric and silver stripes steadily shredded open to reveal the smoothly defined cleft of her spine in the middle of a sea of vibrant green skin.  As her growing back continued its work destroying the rear of her polo shirt, its front was undergoing even more radical changes.  The pair of swelling mounds rose higher and higher beneath the gray cloth, the shirt's collar stretching downwards to uncover the tops of the swelling green cleavage which was the primary cause of the shirt front's problems.  Faint snapping and popping noises seeped from within the shirt as Anya's brassiere gave way, leaving only the polo to withstand the transformation.  But it would prove no more able in the front than it had in the back.  A slit quickly ripped open directly between her breasts where the stress was greatest.  Rounded green skin forced the slit to enlarge rapidly, the black tatters of her bra visible.  The winged skull was torn apart as a thick, deep green nipple punched through the medieval design, growing through the skull's mouth and shredding its eye sockets as creamy green skin swelled with ease.  The rip running down the polo's front kept going on its own until it ran out of fabric across the top of her stomach. 
   It was over as suddenly as it had begun.  The creature which others had dubbed the She-Hulk felt the green fog clear, sharpening her mind to focus on the feelings of anger and irritation directed towards Anya's roommates and their general living arrangements.  But this monster was not Anya, nor did she even consider the possibility that she had grown from a smaller, weaker young woman who had thoughts and opinions of her own.  She had most of her alter ego's memories and shared Anya's likes and dislikes, although they were considerably amplified by her emotional mindset.  However, they were not the same person at all.  She-Hulk wouldn't have cared even if she had fully known how she came to be.  The large, elegant hand tightened its grip on the wall's border, crushing the drywall between its fingers.  It let go, streaming white and beige particles behind it as it took hold of the scraps of the gray polo.  The shirt slinked onto the nearest couch cushion, along with Anya's ruined brassiere. 
Looking down at that couch, She-Hulk suddenly felt a wave of intense anger flow through her as she recalled seeing Beth lying across it, absorbed with one of her inane telephone chats.  'I absolutely hate that bitch!  She thinks she's so great, sucking up to teachers stupid enough to fall for her slut act, and sleeping around with all the jocks on campus.  She's nothing compared to me!  NOTHING!' With a deep snarl the monster grabbed hold of the couch's edge and effortlessly heaved it off the carpet, her muscles hardly even noticing its awkward weight.  The television abruptly switched to a commercial... one that Anya found extremely annoying, and that She-Hulk now found outrageously infuriating.  "Grrrrrrrr!" she shouted as she hurled the couch towards the offending television.  It struck the set and sent it toppling from its stand.  The T.V. sparked and shut off, several large cracks now plainly visible within its screen.  The couch landed with several thuds and rested on its back, a large indentation within the wall behind it where it had struck. 
The sounds from the shower didn't alter even a little, proving that Beth was still ignorant of everything that had transpired out in the living room.  However, the noise did catch Lauren's attention, since she was spending some quiet time studying in the room she shared with Anya.  The bedroom door opened and Lauren slowly stepped out.  She was aware of her roommate's attitudes and general outlook on life, and thus was quickly learning that Anya had a few issues that needed to be resolved.  But when she had made it halfway down the hall, Lauren immediately knew that things were not as she had imagined them.  Her roommate was nowhere in sight – instead an Amazon of a woman was standing in there, topless and wearing tight tatters around her waist (which did little to cover her legs or her areas of a more private nature).  The two things that shocked Lauren most was how well developed this woman was, in both musculature (which was considerable) and in the shapely curves she possessed which balanced out her physique.  Lauren had never seen such a combination of power and feminine qualities wrapped up in one person before.  The even stranger and more disturbing aspect about this strange Amazon was that her skin appeared to be a dark lime-green.  Even the woman's long, thick dark-green hair looked normal when compared to her skin coloration.
But Lauren suddenly found herself with no more time to gawk and observe.  She-Hulk spotted her out of the corner of her eye and turned her full attention on the small, nerdy college student.  Lauren gulped and realized she was shaking with nervousness and fear as the woman approached her, every barefooted step bringing the monster closer. 
She-Hulk came to a stop less than an arm's length away from her alter ego's roommate and glared down at her.  "You are about the only one I can stand in this place," she rumbled, her voice rich and throaty.  "But you are still annoying, little girl.  Just stay out of my way, and don't make me angry."  With that the creature reached out and pushed Lauren to the side.  She had barely done more than a gentle shove, but the immense amount of strength residing inside her body translated that gentle shove into a hard push which all but slammed poor Lauren into the wall, rattling her teeth.  She quickly sank to the floor, tears forming in her eyes as she watched the monstrous woman pause in front of the closed bathroom door. 
Beth's horrible singing echoed even louder from behind the door as the rush of water from the shower trickled off.  She-Hulk felt her hands tightening into slightly shaking fists again as the rage from being subjected to such poor musical taste struck her.  "RRRGGHH!!  Just shut up already!!"  The door was smashed from its hinges as the emerald she-creature stalked into the bathroom.  Lauren heard Beth shriek and the monster growl.  Suddenly the blond co-ed – naked and dripping water everywhere – rushed out of the bathroom and into the bedroom she shared with the fourth student (who luckily had decided to hang out with friends rather than come back to study).  The medicine cabinet, which usually hung on the wall, suddenly hurtled from the smashed doorway and struck the bedroom door across the narrow hall just as Beth slammed it behind her.  Skin care products, nail polish, and other beauty essentials were flung from the cabinet as it broke against the door, showering Lauren who raised her arms to protect her head.
She-Hulk stalked out of the bathroom, her emerald eyes aflame with fury the likes of which Lauren had never seen.  "What, you think you can hide from me, slutty bitch?  Let's see how much guys want you after I twist your hole shut!"  She raised her right hand, ready to punch through the flimsy obstruction separating her and the terrified Beth – when she caught sight of Lauren at the edge of her line of vision.  The small, nerdy young woman was looking up at She-Hulk, shaking her head, mouthing the word "no".  For some reason this bothered the monster.  She wanted to take out her irritation and anger on Beth so badly... but seeing Lauren's fear and disapproval affected She-Hulk more than she reasoned it should.  Who was this sniveling, whining girl to tell She-Hulk what was right and wrong? 
She couldn't help it – the anger was slowly dissipating against her will simply because of Lauren.  She-Hulk closed her eyes and lowered her fist.  Turning on a bare heel, she stepped over next to Lauren and crouched down beside her.  The small, geeky co-ed pressed her back as far as she could against the wall, afraid to be this close to such a physically imposing and emotionally unstable being.  Just the woman's cup size and firmness was enough to intimidate Lauren, as she had a bit of an inferiority complex (which fueled her desire to study and learn).  Add in the impressively defined yet sleek muscle tone, long legs, shapely feet, and luxuriously thick and wavy hair, and Lauren realized that this was the most intimidated she had ever felt – and the woman didn't even appear to be that mad at her! 
"Why do you care about the bitch, huh?" She-Hulk asked, a hint of genuine puzzlement injected into her smooth, husky voice.  "She's done nothing but make fun of you and put you down.  She deserves to have some of that thrown back at her."
Somehow Lauren managed to find enough of her voice to respond to the nerve-racking green Amazon.  "B-but Beth doesn't deserve to be injured like you w-want her to be.  She's a – a real pain most of the time, but nothing she does is worth hurting her."
She-Hulk couldn't believe what she was hearing.  But more than that, she couldn't believe that she was actually listening!  The anger was definitely slipping away from her now, in some way soothed by the frightened Lauren's words.  It was frustrating to the extreme, because the monster wanted to hold onto that anger and direct it towards everything which aggravated her.  It was no use; she even felt the urge to rearrange a few of Beth's features leaving.  "You'd better be right about this, girl.  You don't want to make it on my 'to crush' list."  Standing back up, She-Hulk slowly walked back into the apartment's small living room.  Lauren, whose heart was racing, still could not help but notice the definition that rippled within the woman's attractive butt sticking through the rifts of black denim, her beautiful and quite large bare feet padding silently on the carpet, carrying the creature around the bend (where a portion of the wall seemed to be crushed) and out of sight.  She slowly pulled herself up and tip-toed back into the bedroom, closing the door behind her, glad she had survived the encounter.
She-Hulk couldn't believe she had been talked out of taking her fury out on Beth by some nerdy punk of a girl, but it didn't really matter now.  The anger was quickly leaving, taking away her desires to smash, crush, and otherwise destroy.  Glancing down at the broken T.V., the monster suddenly snatched it off the floor and, with a grunt of vexation, chucked it out the living room's double windows.  Glass shattered and rained down onto the grass below because the windows, of course, had been closed.  Several shouts were heard below as the T.V. set struck the sidewalk, almost hitting a couple of guys walking out to their car, before it blasted into dozens of pieces.  Feeling a tad bit better from the bit of destruction, She-Hulk flipped the couch back over so that she could plop down onto it.  Green eyes stared out through the busted windows as she sat there, wondering what there was to do without anger... 


Anya blinked her eyes, feeling drowsy.  Funny, she hadn't felt sleepy earlier...  She must have been more tired than she had thought, falling asleep like that.  Anya started to slowly push herself up from her bed, but quickly realized that she wasn't on her bed at all.  She was in the living room – wasn't she? 
Looking around her she was immediately puzzled by the living room's arrangement.  She was sitting on the couch – but it was supposed to be against that wall, facing a different direction.  She was presently sitting where the television usually was.  Where was it, anyway?  And why were the windows demolished?  Anya suddenly realized that she felt very, very exposed.  Slowly looking down, she immediately realized that her favorite shirt was missing, as well as the black brassiere she had put on that morning.  Her black grommet jeans were in tatters that might, if stretched to their full extent, reach slightly past her knees.  The Converse sneakers, too, were missing, allowing Anya to see her narrow feet, curling her thin toes on top of the carpet. 
It must have happened again.  That was the only reason Anya could think of for sitting in the middle of a living room turned upside down and wearing just her ripped-up jeans.  'Hell, at least I'm wearing something this time.'   A horrifying thought then struck her.  'Oh shit!  How many people saw me – her – whatever it is!  Fuck, I don't want to go through all that crap again like I did after prom.' 
Anya stood, self-consciously wrapping her left arm around her chest while trying to figure out how to get a handle on everything, when she saw something familiar partially hiding beneath the couch.  Stooping down for a second, she pulled out the torn scraps of her dark gray polo shirt, some of the silver stripes still whole despite the overall damage done to the fabric.  'God, I must get pretty big.'  The thought neither frighten nor excited her.  Anya had no idea why she became a big green monster.  Hell, she didn't even know what it looked like except through the lust-filled descriptions given to her by Alex and the bits and pieces from some of the other students who witnessed her last transformation.  She couldn't recall a thing, not even what she was thinking or doing before it apparently happened.  It broke her heart a little, however, to see the rose-ringed winged skull, probably one of her favorite symbols, all torn up and impossible to repair. 
She carefully held the shredded polo against her naked front (it still did a better job covering than her arm).  'What the hell am I going to do?  What if all my roomies saw it and are callin' the cops?  OhmyGod, what if it's worse, and they're spreading the word about her all over campus?!  If that happens I'm outta here!  No way am I going through all that shit again.' 
Feeling uncharacteristically nervous, Anya walked out of the living room and down the hall to the room she shared with Lauren.  It was strange to feel the frayed strips of her stretched-out grommet jeans gently swaying across her legs and ass when it was supposed to fit snuggly and wholly.  Her free hand reached out and turned the knob leading into the cramped bedroom.  She immediately spotted Lauren sitting on her bed, facing away from the door.  "Hey, what the freak happened to our living room?" Anya asked by way of greeting.  She had a guess, of course, but she wanted to see how much her roommates had seen and heard.
Lauren's head whipped around, her face showing a surprising amount of relief when she saw Anya walking over to her closet.  "I'm so glad you're okay, Anya!  Where have you been?  I've been worried about you!  There was this huge green woman in the living room, and she wanted to hurt Bethany really, really badly.  But somehow I think I talked her out of it.  She told me to leave before I irritated her any more, so I came in here and shut the door!" 
It was at that point when the geeky but kindly young woman noticed how her roommate was dressed.  "What – what happened to your clothing, Anya?"
"Nothing, okay?  I – I just was sloppy and they got torn up in the wash." 
An image flashed before Lauren's eyes: an image of the well-shaped and sculpted emerald Amazon wearing torn jeans a lot like the ones Anya was wearing right now.  "But I think that woman was wearing those jeans – "
Anya suddenly turned and glared at Lauren.  "Just drop it!  I don't want to talk about it."
Lauren reared back a little at the vehemence in her roommate's voice.  "I'm sorry; I didn't mean to make you mad.  I just was worried."
The black-haired co-ed sighed.  "Yeah, I know.  Sorry for shouting at ya.  Could you give me a minute to put something on?" 
Lauren excused herself as Anya sat on her bed, looking into the closet which was right next to the mattress, barely giving her enough room to squeeze between the two.  She pulled another set of underwear out of the top drawer in the small chest-of-drawers inside the closet and selected a shirt and pair of pants.  'Lauren doesn't seem to know where the monster came from, although she was starting to get close.  She's too curious for her own good.  I don't think I even want to know how the 'queen of crap' is doing.  She can just be afraid – she deserves it.'
While Anya dressed herself in the bedroom, Lauren held her hand up to her mouth in shock at seeing what had happened to their living room.  The large cracked indentation in the far wall was bad enough, but the television stand was lying on the floor, two of its legs scattered next to it.  The set itself was gone, as were the two large picture windows looking out over the apartments' parking lot.  Tiny slivers of glass shimmered within the carpeting near the smashed windows – that would take some time to clean up.  The dent in the wall and the crushed section leading from the living room to the hallway couldn't be hidden, and they would have to pay for new windows.  The television had been Beth's – if she wanted a new one she could get it herself.  Lauren actually liked how quiet it was in the apartment right now.
She looked down at the floor to find the indentations where the couch used to be to see where it needed to be moved, and saw some dark gray scraps and what looked like two soles belonging to a pair of shoes.  The Converse logo was still recognizable on one of the pieces, sparking a memory that Anya owned a pair of Converse sneakers much like what these probably used to look like.  But how did they end up like that?  It was like the jeans she had seen Anya wearing... was there any kind of connection, or was Lauren still feeling the stress and jumping to conclusions?  Anya had cut her off rather angrily – best not to bring anything up for a while. 
'I suppose it's up to me to clean the place up – like always.'  Just as Lauren started to go for the tiny broom closet, Anya walked out of the bedroom and reached out for a trash bag. 
She shrugged at Lauren's un-asked question.  "Might as well help get the place fixed up, right?"
Lauren smiled and grabbed the broom and dustpan to get to work on the pieces of glass.  When she turned around Anya was just throwing the last bits of the ruined shoes into the trash sack.  She thought for a split second to bring them up...but let the matter go, just glad that her roommate was willing to assist in the clean-up.
The front door opened up and admitted the fourth roommate, Kimberly.  She removed her sunglasses and swept hazel eyes across the living room which had been rearranged during her absence, as well as Lauren and Anya on their hands-and-knees sweeping and gathering.  "Woah, you guys went and had a wild party without moi?  What's up with that, huh?"
Anya rolled her eyes and ignored the petite brunette, but Lauren, always the considerate one, replied, "Well, I think you'll be glad you missed this."
"Oh?  This sounds even more interesting now that you, the bookworm, don't want to spill the beans!"
Lauren glanced quickly at Anya, then back up at Kim.  "Umm, well, I think you'll have to talk to Beth about it."
Kim smiled.  "I don't know if I want to subject myself to another of her diatribes, so I may just skip it and wait 'till you two feel like talking."  She started for the hall but then came to a sudden halt and directed her attention towards Anya, who was busy stuffing the remnants of her black lace hot pants underwear (making sure neither Lauren nor Kim could see) into her trash bag.  "Oh, Anya, TKE is holding a huge bash over at their frat house tonight.  Johnny told me that tonight begins their annual hazing ceremony for all the plebes.  Want to come with me?  Lauren, you're invited, too.  Lots of hot guys are gonna be there, and I'm sure there will be booze a'plenty!"
Lauren appeared as if she were going to blush.  The Tau Kappa Epsilon fraternity was the best-known on campus, reputed for throwing extravagant parties and having lots of attractive young men as members.  She grinned shyly and shook her head.  "I'd better not, Kim.  I've already got a big test to study for on Monday."
"One of these days you'll crawl out of that shell, girl, and I'll be there to celebrate with you."  Kim flicked her eyes over to the other co-ed.  "Anya?  Up for a little fun tonight?  Maybe meet that one guy in a million?"
Despite her loathing of others' prying into her personal life, Anya did not reject Kim's invitation.  Not because of any real desire to actually find a man – she had already been there, done that.  But she couldn't deny that Alex's departure had left a void in her heart, one that nothing she had tried so far could erase.  She hated feeling dependency on anyone but herself, but there it was.  Maybe being around a bunch of, as Kim said, "hot" guys would help close that void and make things good again.  And Kimberly had actually been as nice to her as Lauren (fortunately she had only one bitch for a roommate) and seemed genuinely friendly.  Of course she was gone almost all of the time, giving Anya less reason to dislike her since she didn't hang around her very much. 
It was almost as much of a surprise to her as it was to Kim and even Lauren when Anya shrugged her shoulders and said, "Sure, I'll go.  I could go for some liquor."
Kim laughed and gave her the thumbs-up.  "Cool!  You don't have to dress up or anything, just be ready at seven, 'kay?"  She then disappeared down the hallway and into the bedroom she shared with Beth, pausing for a split second to raise an eyebrow at the destroyed bathroom doorway and the litter of cosmetics still lying about the hall.
Lauren openly stared at Anya, who finally took notice and stared back.  "What?" Anya asked.
"I – I'm glad you're going tonight.  Be sure to tell me everything that happens, all right?"
Anya snorted humorously.  "It'll be boring I'm sure, Lauren.  I don't care about newbs getting into some stupid fraternity – I'm along for the drinks."
She stood up and gathered the trash bag in her hands, walking to the apartment's kitchenette for a twist-tie so she could dispose of the bag and remove the physical evidence of her personal connection to the green monster that terrified Lauren and Beth.  As much as she didn't want anyone to know her bizarre secret, Anya refused to let it dictate her life.  There was little use to avoid going about the things she did every day because she might transform again.  It had been months since the last time – it might be months before it happened once more.  Anya just wished she could remember Beth's reactions when the creature had threatened her!  That would have been worth waking up in rags for.  'Maybe someone will snap a picture next time it happens – she must look pretty damned scary.  That's cool.'


Kim and Anya stepped through the door and into the huge living area of the TKE fraternity, which currently appeared to be more of a combination of dance floor and wet bar than a place to actually live.  Jason, the guy who had let the two girls in, immediately led them over to the bar, not even asking if they were old enough (which of course, they weren't).  They ordered, surprised at the variety of liquors available.  Anya was especially glad to take a large slurp of her whiskey sour shot.  She hadn't had a drink in months, but right now she believed she had earned it, and to hell with the legal drinking age.  Looking around, she didn't feel as unique in her choice of wardrobe as she thought she might.  Her black hoodie with the band logo "AFI" printed in large pink letters on her left breast with the band's photo taking up the majority of the hoodie's back, blue denim knee-length shorts (a two-inch cuff rolled up to just below her knees), ankle-length black socks and black-and-pink Etnies boarder shoes were not the average outfit, but neither was it so different that it made her stick out. 
After a short time Kim took her leave, saying that she was going "on the prowl", which meant that Anya was alone in the large crowd.  That was okay with her, though – it was at least mildly entertaining to see how stupid people could act in large numbers and with enough alcohol inside them.  She did have to admit that there were quite a few attractive young men in attendance, along with lots of pretty young women.  'Bimbos and sluts, I bet,' Anya thought to herself as she watched two girls hitting on a particularly hot guy just a few feet away from her as she sat in one of the living room chairs facing the bar.  If this is how Kim spent her evenings, it was a wonder the girl had a ditz-less brain cell left.
All of a sudden someone approached her.  Anya arched an eyebrow and gazed up at that someone through the edges of her chopped hairstyle.  "You're blockin' my view of the bar, buddy."
"Oh, I'm sorry."  The handsome young man in the letter jacket moved over a couple of feet to return Anya's view of all the liquor bottles at the bar, but he did not actually leave.
'He must be a little slow at picking up sarcasm.'  She glanced up at him again, this time putting more of a bemused expression on her face.
"I'm Curtis, one of the leaders of the induction ceremonies tonight," he said by way of introduction, already giving Anya more than she wanted to hear.  "I don't think I've seen you over here before, but Jason told me you came in with Kim, so that's cool."
"Okay," Anya replied, unimpressed and feeling a little irritable.  "Can I get back to my musing now?"
"Well, I actually have a favor I want to ask of you.  It has to do with the hazing that all the new and hopeful frat members are going to be experiencing, which starts tonight."
Anya hardly even considered Curtis' words.  "No, better find yourself somebody else to bother."
Curtis was not going to be dissuaded so easily, however.  "Come on, it won't take very long.  I'll make it worth your while: you can stop by and have a drink here whenever you want for the entire semester."
Now that was tempting.  Anya wasn't a heavy drinker by any means, but after that whiskey sour she had suddenly remembered how much she had missed the occasional knock-back.  "You know how to win over my heart.  I'd better get some kind of receipt or something, though."
Curtis grinned at her as she stood up.  "My word's good, I'll make sure to clear it with the other TKE heads.  Come on, this way." 
The fraternity organizer led Anya around the makeshift dance floor and into a long hallway, their footsteps echoing on the hardwood floor.  He suddenly stopped and opened up one of the doors that ran along the hall.  "Wait in there for a moment, okay?"
She shrugged and stepped in.  Immediately she realized that she was in a coat closet – a fairly cramped coat closet, full of coats, hats, scarves, and assorted other accoutrements.  She turned slightly so that she could see Curtis.  "Hey, what am I supposed to..." The door closed before she finished her sentence, eliciting a drawn-out sigh.  'Idiot.  They didn't want you around so they stuffed you in here for a while.  Kim will probably have to bail me out.  Last time I listen to her for a party...'
Anya fumbled around in the darkness until her thin hand found the doorknob.  She tried to twist it, but it wouldn't move.  'God this is so stupid, being locked in a damned closet!' 
A moment later, though, the door opened once again, but before Anya could step out or at least yell at Curtis for being a jerk, a second body quickly entered the already stuffy closet.  The door shut closed once more, leaving the two people in the dark and alone with one another and the coats.
There was near-complete silence for a full minute, just the sound of breathing the only thing which could be heard, along with the occasional rustling of a coat or hat as someone shifted slightly.  They were pressed together pretty well because of the closet's cramped space; Anya immediately knew that her new "companion" was a guy, although he could not have been much taller than she was, nor much more toned.  He certainly didn't feel like one of those tall, handsome frat guys out dancing or drinking in the living room.  'It's just my luck to be stuck in a dark closet rubbing up against a shrimp.' 
"Um, uh, hello," came a male voice, cracking slightly.  "I'm, uh, my name's Brandon, who are, uh, you?"
"Anya." 
"Oh, that's, um, a nice name.  I'm hoping to become a, you know, a member of Tau Kappa Epsilon.  This – this is part of the process, I, um, I guess.  I – I haven't had much contact with women...kinda busy with chemistry and everything.  They said we, um, have to stay in here for an hour, and if we, uh...  I'm just really nervous right now."
'Curtis, you son of a bitch...'  "Let's get this straight right now, Brandon.  I know you want to get into this stupid frat house, but nothing's going to happen in this closet.  I really don't even want to get to know you."  In a quieter voice she added, "This is the last fucking time I ever even talk to a frat."
Things were quiet for another minute or so, but then Brandon's nervous voice piped up again.  "Um, Anya, right?  I really want to join this fraternity.  It's the best one on campus and, uh, it'll help me get into a good graduate school."
She felt exasperated and was unable to hide it in her voice – not that she wanted to.  Actually she wanted him to know just how much this filthy show of what passed for male rights of passage aggravated her.  "Look, I already told you, it's not happening!  God, how did I get into this mess?"
"But this is really important!  If we don't... you know, if nothing, uh, happens, they won't let me in!  What will I do?"
"Grow a freaking backbone and find another dumb frat house!"  Anya closed her eyes and tried not to let her growing anger get the best of her.  It wasn't the guy's fault.  It was obvious how desperately he wanted to join this particular fraternity, the members knew it, and so they had devised a personalized hazing test for Brandon to perform: stick him in a dark closet in close proximity with a girl (never having been this close to one before, no doubt) and see what happens.  'But why did it have to be me???' 
Anya felt Brandon move, one of his hands brushing across her chest.  He seemed to have realized what he had touched, for he quickly said, "Sorry about that!"  Brandon moved again to try and make up for his sloppy move, but instead made it worse by pushing his hand against her hip, sliding it around to her left butt cheek as they both shifted within the tightly confined space.  "I didn't mean it, honestly!"
"Just stand still, dumb-ass!"  Anya couldn't help it: she was feeling angrier and more irritated the longer she stayed in with a nervous geek who had never even touched a woman before.  A little of that was directed towards Brandon, but for the most part she was angry at the fraternity house in general.  It was a cruel prank to play on both of them, even by frat house standards.  But there was no way in hell that she was going to be used as the key, so to speak, so that some science nerd could "earn" his membership!
Suddenly Anya felt her muscles tense up, her mind focusing intently upon the frustration of her situation and the anger which went along with it.  "Uhhhhhh..." she groaned loudly as the green-tinged fog blanketed her thoughts once more.  The darkness of the closet made it impossible for Brandon to see her – only a thin halo of light crept in around the door's frame – so it did not surprise him that Anya's eyes had changed into a vivid green.  It didn't surprise Anya, either, because once again she did not realize that her outlandish transformation had begun.
"Hhuuuuhhh...Urrhhuuhhhnn..."  Anya's hands bumped up against Brandon, an unavoidable action inside the all-too-cramped coat closet.  The young frat-hopeful was surprised when he felt those hands close around the sides of his stomach.  It was a reflex action on her part, but to him it seemed as though she had suddenly changed her mind and had grabbed him as the prelude to something even more physical.  Her abrupt moaning and heavy breathing seemed to strengthen his hypothesis, as he had watched just enough porno to guess how aroused women were supposed to behave.  His own breathing had sped up in response to the college girl's apparently abrupt decision to help him.  He was too caught up in feelings which he had never felt in front of a real live woman to notice that the small, kind of bony feminine hands holding his sides were gradually growing.  Her formerly scrawny fingers elongated along the fabric of Brandon's polo shirt.  Though neither of them could see, those fingers thickened and changed their shapes, increasingly more refined and graceful than Anya preferred them to be.  She had always scoffed at images of those hand models showing off rings and pieces of jewelry on home shopping channels, believing that because they looked so good the women to which they belonged must have looked like cows.  Now she was gaining hands that were every bit as elegant as any professional on television, and she did not even realize it.
"Mmmhhmmm..."  Brandon felt strange as he listened to Anya's drawn-out groans.  They didn't sound like the ones made in those porn films, but they elicited a similar reaction inside of him.  Neither student was in much of a position to notice, but Anya was now two inches taller than Brandon, where she had been at least an inch shorter than him before the change's beginning.  The denim of her long shorts, darker in some places than in others, slowly bulged out to the sides around hips which were substituting their near-curve less appearance for far more shapely sizes.  The stitched graphics on the shorts' pockets likewise found themselves stretching further out with the swelling of Anya's butt, the white stitching struggling to keep the denim intact.  Small, thin calves gradually enlarged, muscles growing longer and thicker, her thighs expanding into curvaceous shapes beneath the blue denim, slowly defining themselves into the shorts as her legs' growth removed any extra spacing between her skin and their fabric.  If Brandon could have seen them he would have sworn that Anya spent weeks at the university's health and fitness center working on those tall, toned and shapely legs.  The truth was that Anya wouldn't have been all that thrilled with them, but as she was centralized on her feelings of anger and vexation she had no idea what they presently looked like.
The bright pink laces of the Etnies tautened harder across the boarding shoes' black suede.  The toe of each shoe slowly bulged, the tops gaining subtle ridges within the soft leather.  Black cotton gradually pulled up Anya's arms as they lengthened, still keeping her bigger hands on Brandon's sides.  "Unnnhhhhh..." she moaned loudly, the freakish sensations of growth and change still making an impression upon her brain even if she was not conscious of what exactly the sensations meant.  More and more of her longer forearms were uncovered by the hoodie's shrinking sleeves.  As there was just a tad bit of light coming in from around the locked closet door, Brandon was unable to detect the pale greenish hue quickly washing across Anya's exposed skin.  The slight curves on the tops of her arms slowly raised higher, muscle thickening sufficiently to curl the black cotton of the sleeves around it.  She quickly turned her head to the side and then forward again, grunting slightly.  He felt something brush across his face, tickling his skin.  It was the young woman's hair, now longer and even thicker than before, dark-green coloration streaking through the strands as they grew past her shoulders.
Brandon, loaded up on male hormones as he was, realized that something felt wrong.  He knew the closet was a tight fit for both of them as it was, but it seemed as if he was being squeezed against the wall.  The girl he was put in here with seemed to be taking up more room... maybe she was just crowding him to ensure gratification.  The very indistinct silhouette she presented with the little light leaking around the door somehow looked bigger than she had felt, now that his eyes had fully adjusted to the darkness.  She definitely looked taller than him, although she had looked about the same height, maybe a little shorter, as he during the very brief glimpse of her he had stolen before being locked in with her. 
Then he heard the most bizarre noise he ever would have thought to hear inside of a coat closet.  Some kind of fabric sounded like it was being torn apart – but what could it be?  One of Brandon's hands fumbled about a few of the coats hanging nearby, thinking maybe one of them was being pinched between them.  But he couldn't feel anything of the sort, and the ripping noise had not abated.  If anything it had grown more distinct... and now it seemed to be coming from more than one source! 
   The large splotches of darker-blue denim which had been widening suddenly had split open instead, the white-stitched seams pulling apart before the unceasing pressure of Anya's curvaceous green hips which, because of her longer legs, were very slowly rising above the belt of Brandon's khaki pants.  The rolled-up cuffs ripped open around highly toned emerald calves; denim also split free as larger knees poked their way through the ragged holes.  The hoodie's black sleeves were gradually tearing apart as the young woman's arms grew even larger.  The torn cuffs slid across her green elbows, no cloth now between her forearms and the luscious hands which gripped Brandon with their long, elegant fingers.  The shoulders of her hoodie gained green-tinted slits, developing into full-fledged rips as Anya's larger, more rounded shoulders roughly shoved through the cotton.  Growing biceps emerged from beneath the hoodie's tearing sleeves, an exotic combination of superhuman power and feminine sleekness. 
   Brandon felt that his situation had quickly turned into something from the "Twilight Zone".  He wanted to ask Anya if she knew what was going on, but she was groaning and grunting too much for him to get much of a word in edgewise.  He had noticed that her voice was different: husky and with a particular tonal quality which only enhanced the effects of the hormones raging in his brain.  The sounds of ripping fabric continued unabated, puzzling Brandon as to where they could be coming from.  Quiet tearing sounds from the floor came from Anya's black socks they ripped free from shapely feet that were pushing the Etnies to their absolute limits, bits of stitching snapping from the black suede leather, tiny bits of green skin showing through the thin holes. 
And still Anya seemed to be crowding him, looming larger in his field of vision, impaired as it was by the lack of sufficient lighting.  That's when he felt something that almost caused him to lose control, no matter how much he didn't want to inside a closet with a real live girl for the first time in his life.  The cotton of her hoodie was beginning to squeeze against his upper chest and neck; he could feel the mounds of flesh inside the cotton pushing harder against him, almost as if they were actually growing bigger.  He knew that was impossible, though – he was just experiencing a bit of hormonal overload was all.  In reality Anya's breasts really were enlarging, turning rounder and curvier as darkening green skin gently thrusting into Brandon's upper chest and neck.  The zipper suddenly descended, the pressure from her growing chest forcing it to unzip itself.  It sank nearly four inches until it came up against the tops of her swelling cleavage which forced it to stop, unable to surmount the growing hills of black cotton before it.
The large humps and valleys within her boarder shoes shredded before the growth of thick, sexy emerald toes while they swelled onto the floor of the closet, pressing onto the sides of Brandon's Oxfords.  The wide pink laces, more for show than anything, frazzled and snapped as the shoes' sides widened even further from their factory shapes.  The tiny lines of green steadily grew larger, the black suede tearing free from the outsoles.  The pink lying-down "E" of the manufacturer's logo ripped open, rich green soles and heels joining the toes in freedom and reducing the slightly-boxy looking shoes to leather scraps and too-small rubber outsoles as beautiful bare emerald feet continued to grow.
"UUUUHHHHHH...", Anya groaned in that throaty, resonating voice which caused Brandon to enter into another short struggle to keep it together.  A slit started in the back of the hoodie, slowly dividing the photo of the members of AFI in half.  Between the separated band members was the well-defined cleft of the young woman's spine, sunken into luscious green skin.  The broadly placed groups of shoulder muscles helped to rip the back open more widely to uncover even more of a tall, elegant back that Anya herself would have thought pretentious to show off.  Curvaceous thighs finished tearing through the blue denim of her shorts, leaving tattered strips to cling to them as if they still desired to envelop their much larger sizes.  The patterns of stitching which ran across the shorts' pockets, stretched out of shape as they were, suddenly were ripped open as toned green cheeks poured through the growing gashes.  The seat split apart before her butt's expansion, more voluptuous than Anya would have been able to stand.
Brandon couldn't believe the position he was in.  The girl's chest did feel larger than it had looked in the brief glimpse he had received.  Currently he found his neck and chin being enveloped between her breasts, making it extremely difficult for him to control himself.  Who would have thought that watching those porno movies would have taught him how to make a woman excited?  And here he thought he had wasted his time sneaking them into his room during high school!  The ripping sounds, which had seemed to reach a crescendo a moment ago and had lessened, suddenly increased in volume once again.  But this time he could actually sense where they were coming from – they were emanating from right in front of his nose!  Just as he had made that discovery he felt those very rips sliding across the cotton squeezing against his chin... leaving smooth, warm skin in their wake.  'Ohmygodohmygodohmygod', his mind repeated quickly.  The ripping continued, and he felt a thick nipple of skin pressing into his cheek – too large to possibly belong to the girl with whom he was sharing the closet.  But that thought really didn't register as he squeezed his legs together, trying with all of his might not to let anything go.  The ripping sounds ended but it still felt as if her breasts were shoving into him – and it wasn't just her breasts now but her entire body.  Her hands felt too big, and she was much taller now.  Something that felt like toes were rubbing against the thin walls of his shoes, and long hair was really tickling his eyes and ears. 
Her moans finally trickled into silence, the transformation now ended, the large, green Amazon form of She-Hulk having fully replaced Anya's smaller, much weaker body.  But Brandon was still ignorant that any kind of metamorphosis had occurred, although he did find it very odd as well as stimulating as to how Anya somehow ripped her top enough to shove her bare breasts against his face, as well as the numerous other things occupying his attention.  The hand which had originally been rustling through coats abruptly ran across the form of a light switch.  Oh, so there had been a light they could have used to see in there... well, not too late to turn it on and see what in the world had gotten into this girl. 
Brandon managed to flip the switch on – and found himself staring into a pair of breasts which were bigger, firmer, and smoother than any he had seen in the porn films he had watched.  But they were also green!  And so were the arms which looked strong yet feminine at the same time, and the huge, graceful hands which still held him.  In fact, the huge, strong, shapely woman standing against him in the closet was green all over, including the long, thick helmet of hair sprouting from her head, although it was a much darker shade than the deep lime of her skin. 
She-Hulk focused her verdant eyes on the smaller form of Brandon, whom she held in her hands and squeezed into with her body.  She recalled Anya's memories of why they were stuck in this closet together (although her altered mind left Anya out, as the young woman did not exist as far as She-Hulk was concerned).  She was quite angry with the people who had treated them this way, as some stupid prank to gain entrance into this pointless fraternity.  She felt some aggravation against Brandon, but no real anger.  He was just following along with what the frat leaders wanted him to do, just as she had somehow been tricked into it, as well. 
Seeing as how they were already close, She-Hulk decided to give Brandon undeniable evidence that he had passed the frat house's idiotic test.  In the light now present in the closet, Brandon actually looked cuter than she had envisioned him (which is actually how Anya had imagined him).  Instead of a nerdy kid with glasses and a protractor sticking out of his pocket protector, he was actually kind of handsome, though much shorter and slighter of build than her preferred type.  Still, it would not tax her tastes too much to indulge with him. 
She-Hulk backed away as much as she could from Brandon in the tiny closet, removing her generous bust from his face to give her a little room to work.  For his part, Brandon was busy looking over every part of this new, impressively built woman who had somehow taken the place of the shorter, almost Gothic-looking girl who originally had been there.  The girl's clothing had been reduced to tatters, which accounted for all of the ripping sounds he had heard.  She had actually outgrown her clothes!  That had never happened in any of those films...  Wide, curvy hips protruded out of the ripped denim shorts, its shredded legs unable to hide the muscular yet sensuous thighs below.  Her shoes appeared to be gone, leaving very attractive if somewhat large bare feet standing on the floor.  Looking back up her body, Brandon saw the chiseled abs evident within her exposed stomach, and of course the breasts to which he had already been closely introduced.  Her face didn't look anything like the fast glance he had received before all of this had happened.  Full lips, a defined yet somehow still delicate-looking chin, high cheekbones, and shining eyes all contributed to the vision of beauty looking back at him.  And he had been right before: every single part of her was indeed green.
Letting Brandon have his examination of her tall, defined and buxom physique actually helped She-Hulk get into the mood.  She was ready – time to see if he was.  "Okay, I'm going to help you with this test – but because I want to, not to satisfy some sick frat boy's disgusting fantasy."
Brandon thought he could lose himself in that husky, sensual voice.  He was quickly brought back to reality when he felt her shift her hands (which had not yet moved from their places) down to his pants!  Strong, opulent fingers popped the button free and dragged the zipper down, the other hand undoing his belt.  The khaki pants dropped down his legs to puddle around his shoes.  She-Hulk then slowly reached for his underwear, a small smile tugging at her lavish green lips...


Curtis glanced at his watch and saw that the time was nearly up for Brandon's test.  Smiling to himself, he slowly made his way over towards the hallway and the closet, stepping around people who were busy enjoying the party that was still going full-tilt.  'I wonder if the guy has even been with a woman before.  I tried to make it easy on him by finding one who looked like she hadn't seen a lot of action and would be willing to get whatever she could.'  He really thought he had done Brandon a favor.
The fraternity brother approached the closet and rapped on the door.  "Hey, how are you two getting along in there?  Time's almost up, buddy – did you pass the test?"
Suddenly he heard load moaning coming from the other side of the door.  Frowning slightly, Curtis laid his ear gently against the door.  A grin formed across his face as he realized what must be going on inside.  "Why you little devil..." he said quietly, shaking his head. 
The moaning petered out, bringing silence with it.  Figuring they were through, Curtis reached into his pocket for the key to the closet.  "You definitely passed, Brandon.  Let me just unlock – "
The door suddenly exploded from its hinges, toppling onto the surprised Curtis and knocking him to the hardwood floor.  Shaking his head he looked up and saw a sight that was amazing, titillating, and horrifying all at once.  A tall, obviously strong and very green woman stepped out of the closet, her bare feet padding heavily on the floor as she approached him. 
"That's a pretty fucking gross test you put new guys through," She-Hulk informed Curtis as she towered above him.  Looking down her legs at the shocked frat brother, she saw that, despite his alarm, he was obviously taking the opportunity to ogle her generous curves as well as what was underneath the pitiful remnants of Anya's denim shorts.  Narrowing her eyes, She-Hulk slowly knelt down and grabbed hold of Curtis' shirt.  She easily heaved him off the ground (a simple feat for her incredible strength) and brought him close enough that his chest was pushing against the emerald breasts that Anya would have been revolted to possess.   "Just a little tease of something you'll never get, pervert.  If you want to know how good the whole package is, you'll have to ask your fellow frat boy, Brandon."  With those words, She-Hulk casually tossed Curtis behind her, where fortunately for him he landed against the coats in the closet and slid down to the floor, dragging a few coats with him.
Curtis watched her move off towards the party (unable to ignore the provocative swaying of her green-skinned hips and butt through the tatters of blue denim she wore with each bare-footed step she took), and then slowly pulled himself up from the floor.  He glanced beside him and saw Brandon sitting on the floor, his pants and underwear still heaped around his shoed feet, a sloppy grin plastered to his face as he glanced at Curtis.  "I passed," he simply stated.
Curtis couldn't help himself.  "Damn, bro – all you had to do was kiss her."


She-Hulk's appearance in the party was immediately noticed.  Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at the strangely colored and even more strangely dressed (or undressed, as the case may be) woman who had seemingly appeared out of thin air.  She looked around at the various party-goers with a look of disinterest.  She was planning on smashing the place... but when she spotted the bar, she decided that a few drinks first didn't sound like a bad idea.
She sidled on over to the bar and stepped around the counter, shoving the frat member who was serving as tender.  "You won't mind if I just help myself, punk, right?"  He smartly shook his head and backed away from She-Hulk.  She eyed the bottles and pulled two of them from their places, one in each hand.  Setting one down on the bar she easily pried the sealed lid from the other with her fingers, a feat no one else in attendance would have been able to manage.  She repeated the action with the second bottle and picked it back up.  She was about to take a swig when she noticed that everyone was still staring at her.  "Well, is this a god-damned party or isn't it?  Come on, you wanted to dance – so dance!"
Someone started the music back up and people slowly began to dance again, although hardly anyone had completely taken their eyes off the bizarre woman behind the bar.  She-Hulk smiled and knocked back a full third of the bottle in her right hand, slurping back a quarter from the bottle in her left, the action causing the remainders of Anya's AFI hoodie to slide off the creature's strong, womanly shoulders and onto the floor beside her gorgeous emerald left foot.  A thin stream of clear alcohol poured from the bottle and ran down her chest, seeping between swollen green breasts and down her defined stomach.  She chuckled and kicked back more from both bottles.
When the bottles were empty she tossed them behind her where they smashed into other bottles, creating a cacophony of thudding and breaking glass.  She-Hulk then gripped the edge of the marble bar and, with a grunt of effort, pulled it free from its mountings on the rosewood counter.  With a roar of renewed anger she tossed it into the living room.  It barely cleared a small group of dancers and smacked into the expensive home theater system.  The music instantly disappeared and all eyes turned towards She-Hulk once again.  This time she looked genuinely ticked off and they slowly began to back away from her.
  "Party's over!  Now the payback begins!"  Clenched fists smashed down on top of the bar-less counter, splintering beautiful rosewood and scattering pieces of it all about the bar area.  People scattered out of her way as She-Hulk walked through the counter's remains.  She heaved a white leather sofa into the air and tossed it through one of the living room's two sets of bay windows.  It shattered glass and metal bands where it struck someone's SUV who had it parked on the lawn.  Its alarm began to blare as people began to flee about the house, trying to get away from the rampaging monster woman.
Out of the corner of her eye she spotted Curtis hurrying into the living room.  She-Hulk growled, low and menacing, and yanked an inn-table off the carpeting, causing the lamp and half-full glasses of booze to fall and roll about.  "I think I've ruined your little bash, dick.  You shouldn't have made me mad – I'm a real bitch when I'm mad."  With that she tossed the small table towards him.  Curtis barely managed to move out of the way as it flew past him and smacked into the nearby wall.  Two of the legs snapped off, the table's edge leaving a nasty hole in the wall as it crashed onto the hardwood floor. 
Looking around, She-Hulk noticed that most everyone had fled, although her sharp eyesight did detect a few more brave souls peering at her from around corners or through the banister slats on the staircase leading to the huge house's second floor.  Shrugging to herself the Amazon stalked back to the bar, grabbed one of the remaining intact bottles, and nonchalantly strode back through the living room, kicked the door open with a bare-footed swift kick, and vanished into the night.
Curtis ran a hand through his hair, trying to figure out how he was going to explain this to the other fraternity leaders, not to mention the university board.  Wide-eyed and clearly frazzled, the handsome young man plopped onto one of the few chairs not covered in debris.  From the hallway a fully-dressed but no less happy-looking Brandon emerged, leaning against the corner of the wall.  He analyzed the damage to the living room and wet bar and shook his head. 
"You know, I don't think I really want to join.  I still want to concentrate on my classes, and you guys party way too hard."
The frat member was about to reply when something large rapidly appeared outside of the set of broken bay windows.  The whole section of the outer wall suddenly exploded into a flash of splintered wood, plastic and drywall.  The front of a late-model Cadillac bounced on its tires and smashed into the big, low-set table in the middle of the living room, crushing it beneath the car's weight as the entire vehicle came to a halt inside the house. 
"That's one to remember me by, freaking jerks!" a loud and husky voice shouted from outside.
Brandon and Curtis looked at one another and then at the car.  "Man, she's something isn't she?" Brandon asked, a dreamy look on his face.


END

   
         



 
       

king22222000

Cowgirl Hulk Out

Submitted by mitch99887 on April 4, 2013 - 5:49pm


Emily ran out the door and jumped into the old ranch truck in front of her house. She took off speeding towards the pasture closest to the road on her family's cattle ranch. She had just gotten off the phone with one of her neighbors, who said that one of their gates looks like it had been rammed open. This could only mean one thing to Emily. Thieves had been working in the area for almost six months, stealing the cows off ranches and taking them to market in other states. It looks like they were striking again, but not if Emily could do anything about it. As she drove across the pasture, she noticed a truck and trailer she didn't recognize in the field. She knew it had to be the thieves. She hope that just driving up would be enough to scare them away. Emily was all alone and wanted no confrontation, but she couldn't let any more cattle be taken, she sped towards the strange truck to deal with it.

Meanwhile, John and Mitchell were herding the cows and loading them into their trailer as quickly as they could. They had been at this for a while and had just started to get the hang of it.

"Come on man, let's get these things in here and leave. I got a bad feeling about this," Mitchell said.

"Calm down. I want to get this trailer as full as we can. The more we get in the more money we'll make," was John's reply.

"We've been at this too long. They have got to be setting a trap for us John. I don't really want to get arrested over a few extra bucks."

"Listen we've gotten away with it so far. This is going to be our last one in this area before we go somewhere else. Besides, do you really think that I would let my little brother get arrested?"

"John I think I hear a truck coming." Both brothers turned around to see an old truck speeding up to where they were sitting. They ducked in behind their trailer. From the looks of what they saw, it appeared that only one person was in the truck, but they didn't get a good look at them or whether or not they were armed. They figured that they should try to get into their truck and take off before something went down. They waited to see what would happen, fearing it could be the worst.

They watched carefully as the truck pulled up beside the trailer. They were afraid that some big rancher that could easily eat them for breakfast would get out and kill them for what they were doing. Their jaws nearly dropped to the ground when they saw the door open and got a look at who stepped out. Out stepped a young woman, blonde hair, blue eyes, C-cup breasts, and a thin frame. She had on a flannel shirt, Wrangler jeans, and cowboy boots. John poked Mitchell, saying "She looks more like a model than a cowgirl. This shouldn't be too hard."

Emily had heard them saying this and knew they were hiding behind the trailer. She called out, "Whoever you are, get our cows out of your trailer, get back in your truck and leave, and I might not call the cops on you." She heard footsteps, and John and Mitchell stepped out from behind the trailer and stood in front of her. At 5'6", she was easily towered over by the two brothers, both over 6'. They looked at her and started to laugh.

John spoke up, "Listen up cowgirl, just get back in your truck and go on home. Leave us to what we were doing before you interrupted."

"I want our cattle out of your trailer now. Or do I have to get the cops out here?" was the reply Emily gave.

John said, "I don't think you are in the position to tell us what to do. Now get out of here before you regret it."

Emily stood her ground, saying "You'll have to make me leave because I'm not letting you get away with this."
John replied "You've made your choice then. I warned you." He then punched Emily in the gut and slapped her across the face. Then he threw her into the side of the trailer. Emily hit her head on the wheel and fell to the ground, appearing to be knocked out cold.

Mitchell turned to his brother, yelling "Why did you do that?! If she is seriously hurt, then we can forget about just being jailed for stealing cows. This could mean serious time for us, maybe even life!"
John said back to him "Calm down. Let's close up the trailer and get the hell out of here fast." It was at this time that they heard Emily standing up. They turned around to confront her once more, but looked in shock as they saw the sight before them.

"John, she's green!" Mitchell exclaimed. Sure enough, Emily had really turned green. Her skin, hair, and even her eyes were now shades of green. She was breathing heavily at them, and it even sounded as if she were growling too. It was obvious by the look in her eyes that she was furious with the two. They were terrified wondering what was about to happen.

Mitchell said with a scared tone in his voice, "John, does it look like she's getting bigger to you." John looked and nodded his head. It looked like Emily was growing and her clothes were getting much tighter. Both were trying to convince themselves that it must be an illusion. People just don't turn green and start to grow out of nowhere. All the while Emily continued to stare them down angrily and growl at them as she walked closer to the two, who were frozen in fear. It was a situation that seemed so unreal.

The brothers finally realized that it was all real when Emily's expanding chest got so big that the buttons flew off of her shirt and hit them. They finally realized that she was indeed growing. When they looked down, they saw that her growing feet were pushing out the end of her boots. Her pants seemed to be getting higher up on her legs, along with her shirt sleeves going up on her arms. Her clothes looked like they were getting tighter all over her body. They knew that she was getting taller, but based on the looks of things, it looks a lot like she was also getting muscular. They didn't know what to make of the situation.

Their fears of her growing muscular were confirmed when she flexed her growing biceps, and her newly acquired muscles shredded through the sleeves of her shirt. They were extremely frightened by the muscles that came out of nowhere. The muscles continued to grow and burst out of her top. The seams under her arm were coming apart as her biceps continued to grow. Her ever expanding chest tore the shirt on both sides in the middle of each breast. As she flexed more, the back began ripping open. As she flexed more, the rip in the back got even bigger. Finally, she flexed so hard, the collar ripped, and her destroyed shirt fell to the ground in two pieces. This exposed her new upper body. Her arms and abs would make any bodybuilder jealous. Her muscular breasts had grown to at least G-cup size, and her nipples were a darker shade of green than her skin. The brothers were too scared of her muscles to notice her chest, however.

The rest of her body grew as well. Emily's feet grew enough to where her toes began to rip out the end of her boots. As her ankles grew, the rip in her boots grew up the middle. Eventually, her boots were split open, and she was able to step out of them. As she grew taller, her pants legs got higher up on her calves. Her muscular legs tore her pants up the middle of the legs to accommodate for the growth. Her muscles continued growing, and John and Mitchell continued to stand there frozen in fear.

The growth eventually stopped, and before the two brothers was a completely transformed Emily. The blonde haired beauty was replaced by a green giantess. She now towered over the brothers, being at least 7' tall now. Her muscles were huge and she looked like she should compete against any major bodybuilder there was. She had a chest that would make any Playmate jealous. The only bit of clothing that managed to stay on her transformed body were her Wranglers, but those now came up to her knees and were torn up the middle to expose her muscular thighs. She did not speak, but continued to breathe heavily and growl at the brothers. The look of extreme rage did not leave her face as she continued to stare the two down.

In a flash, she grabbed Mitchell and picked him up by the neck. Since he had done nothing to her, she simply threw him into a nearby pond, getting him out of the way and not hurting him at the same time. That is when she turned her attention to John, the guy who caused this transformation. He tried to get away from her, but she grabbed him by his neck just like she had done with his brother, only more violently. She finally was able to release the anger she had towards him. She sat there chocking him for a little while, but once his face started to turn blue, she threw him down on the ground hard. It sounded like throwing him managed to break a couple of his ribs. He slowly tried to get up, but simply did not have the strength to. He then noticed Emily towering over him. He started to cry a little.

"Please stop," he moaned. "I'm sorry that I did that to you but just please stop it. I'll never bother you again."

She grabbed him by his shirt collar and stood him up. She continued to stare him down and growl at him. John continued pleading for her to just let him go. He babbled and cried the whole time. Finally she showed signs of not being as angry as she had been. John took relief in this, but was scared to death when he saw her make a fist and get into a position where she looked like she was about to hit him.

"No, please, don't," he cried. But it was no use. She punched him in the stomach just like he had done to her, only with a greater force. She sent him flying backwards, straight into the trailer. His body created a huge dent in it. The damage done to John's body was much worse. He was in severe pain already, but when he hit the trailer, several of his bones were broken. He cried out in pain, with a look of agony on his face. He almost instantly passed out, as he was in extreme pain.

Emily's rage was not satisfied. She turned her attention to the brother's truck. She walked to the front and using her bare hands tore the hood clean off of it. She then got both of her hands on the engine block and began to pull it out. It was heavy and hard to get out because it was connected to so many other parts. She struggled with it and used all of her strength to get it out of there. After a while, she managed to get it out, and then threw it through the cab of the truck, virtually destroying it.

This seemed to satisfy the rage that Emily had. She began to return to her normal state. She began shrinking back down to her regular size and her skin and hair was returning to normal. Soon, she was Emily again. Her pants, which had ripped so much to fit on her muscular shape, fell down to the ground. Left standing there naked, Emily looked around at the damage she had caused. She shook her head, saying "That will teach them to mess with me," as she got back into her truck to head home, triumphing over the cattle thieves.



king22222000

The Chosen One
by elf

---------------------------------------------

WRITTEN FOR SGI WORKSHOP 1.12 and originally
featured at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---------------------------------------------

Author's Note: This story is kinda of a "MarkNew's Super One Meets NBC's
Chuck" and an homage (note the title) to MarkNew's Super One. Special thanks to
MarkNew for the inspiration as well as some keen editting and idea exchanging
during the drafting of this. Also to note that this story is written for the
Supervillainess Workshop (1.12) and, as such, gets a little nastier than my
normal stories. You've been warned!

----------
8:46am May 1st, 2007

"You are Dark Phoenix! A prime example of emotional extremes: Passion and fury
incarnate."

Hannah smiled as she read the results of her "What Supervillainess Are You?"
quiz on Facebook seemingly content with the results as well as the fact that
she had been at work now for 43 mins and had not done actually anything that
could be interpreted at work.

"Hannah, the water guy is here..." a meek voice said, followed by the sight of
a young woman peeking through Hannah's cracked office door.

Janine Sanders was the newest receptionist at the gym -- the fifth in as many
months. It was apparent that 'short, mousy and quiet' was the ideal formula for
the position that Hannah seemed to always be trying to fill. Each of Janine's
four predecessors had lasted no longer than 6 weeks -- Beatrice D'Atly
surviving only till her first lunch break -- before buckling to what could only
be described as Hannah's tyrannical treatment of them. Janine, now entering
week number three, had just begun to show signs of cracks in her foundation
which were now being tested even more.

"Janine, do you know how it works?" Hannah asked the young woman.

"The water dispenser? On yeah, the guy brings the bottl--"

"Knocking!!" interrupted Hannah in a stern tone which invoked a confused,
quizzical look from Janine. "Knocking! Do you know how it works? Because I
really think you have it backwards! See? You knock first..." Hannah
sarcastically chided the young woman as she rapped on her desk with her
knuckles. "Then when I say, 'Yes?' then you open the door and ask the question.
Not the other way around!! Got it?!?"

Janine felt her face go flush as she struggled to hold back tears amidst her
squeaky response. "Yes, Miss Repus!"

"Good! Now go tell the water guy to bill us -- like always -- and then go get
me the number of the temp agency!" the young office manager said in a sing-song
voice.

"Yes, Ma'am!"

As the door closed slowly, a smile crept over Hannah's face as she
sadistically reveled in the bullying of her young receptionist. She sighed
aloud and spun her chair around to get back to her Facebook page musing that
she had a fun start already to a boring morning, and it was only gonna get
better in a short while!

-------------

9:56am May 1st, 2007

Hannah smiled wryly as she looked up from her Facebook page to peek through
the blinds at the unmistakable sound of squealing tires. A sexy, silver Audi TT
pulled into a parking spot adjacent from the front door of PowerGirls, Inc.
abruptly coming to a halt. Moments later, the sound of a slamming car door cut
through the still, morning air as the chestnut haired beauty behind the
steering wheel emerged from the vehicle obviously harried.

"SHIT!" the woman screamed as she was jerked back by her purse strap that had
inadvertently been caught in the car door. Opening the car door once again, the
statuesque woman took care to keep her purse free from the jamb as she slammed
the door harder the second time and began to fume as she paced rapidly across
the parking lot into the lobby of PowerGirls, Inc. Hannah could only snicker to
herself as she pulled her fingers back, the cheap metal blinds clanking shut
once again.

"Morning, Ash!" smiled Janine Anderson, the front-desk clerk, as Ashley
Nicholson entered through the glass door.

"Where is she?"

"Who are you talking about?" Janine asked with a smile, genuinely not knowing
why Ashley was so pissed or who she was referring to.

"WHERE...IS...SHE?!?!" Ashley responded, emphatically smashing her hand down
on the counter, a wrinkled light manila envelope in her clasped hand.

Janine looked at the envelope, and her expression became sullen as she stared
up at Ashley and rolled her eyes, pointing her thumb in a hitchhiker-type
motion as she mouthed "back office" to her.

"Thanks!" Ashley said as she clutched the envelope, the cellophane front
crinkling as she clutched it tightly and pulled the glass door open to the main
gym area.

All eyes in the gym turned to watch Ashley as she stormed purposefully across
the carpeted floor towards the back office. Ashley Nicholson was quite
accustomed to having people -- both men and women -- stare at her. In her
mid-20's, Ashley was often described as 'flawless' and was the most popular
personal trainer at PowerGirls and an aspiring figure competitor who had
recently placed as high as 2nd in the qualifying regionals. With All-American
good looks and a figure that had been spotlighted in a recent Oxygen Magazine
pictorial, it was easy to see why Ashley's spinning and circuits classes were
always packed with other women who aspired to have a fraction of what she had.
But perhaps more impressive than her physical gifts, Ashley was renowned for
her graciousness and kindness. She was always more than willing to inspire and
relished helping other transform their lives and bodies. It was when she was
wronged that she had an entirely different demeanor about her....

"BAM!" The door to the back office flew open and smacked solidly against the
doorstop as the irate fitness instructor stood in the doorway, her blood almost
boiling. As she stared across the room to the desk opposite her, the woman
behind it sat back with hands behind her back, a wry smirk on her face.

"Oh hi, Ashley, I didn't hear you come in!" Hannah chirped, trying to suppress
a giggle.

"Where do you get off stiffing me for THREE CLASSES this pay period?" Ashley
said as she walked over to the desk and slammed her paycheck down in front of
her office manager.

"L-A-T-E!"

"Get off your high horse, I was less than 2 minutes late maybe once! Did
anyone complain????"

"It's not that they did complain. It is GROUNDS for a complaint! And you know,
we cannot have that here at Powergirls, Inc.!" Hannah said, almost
condescendingly, wagging her finger back and forth. "And besides, I have my log
here....April Fourth Butts and Guts start time of 9:03......April Sixth Cycle
and Circuits start of 10:02....and April ninth's Rear View class started at 9
o'clock.....and 34 seconds!"

"You're friggin nuts! 34 seconds?!?!?!"

Reaching down, Hannah grabbed another piece of paper and began reading,
"Paragraph three point four. All instructors shall conduct class and training
work at the scheduled times. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of
commissions/instructors fees and/or dismissal" Hannah looked up with an
innocent smile, "Ashley, that's YOUR signature isn't it?"

"Whatever! We'll see what's what when I talk to Mitch! He knows how much I
bring in here, rather than you -- an out-of-shape, over-the-hill, petty tyrant
masquerading as a failed business owner-slash-office manager!"

SLAM!

Hannah turned her back to the slammed office door and turned her attentions by
to her daily ritual of maintaining her Facebook page. Life in cyberspace seemed
so much more exciting to her of late, and with that thought, she had begun to
immerse herself more and more into her online world as a sense of escape from
the harsh reality of a life gone bad.

A product of the local town of Dublin, OH, Hannah Repus blossomed and matured
into a beautiful young woman at an early age and parlayed those looks into a
successful modeling career. Always requiring to be in top shape for her
swimsuit shoots, Hannah began working out zealously, pleasantly pleased with
the way her body quickly responded to the weight training. At the behest of a
personal trainer at the gym where she worked out, Hannah decided to try her
hand at a local fitness competition where she placed first. After that, she was
hooked and realized she had found her calling.

As Hannah began to stack up local fitness and figure titles like firewood,
Hannah decided to leverage her experience in the fitness world by opening up
her own gym. Not having the capital needed to fund such a venture, Hannah was
hooked up with Mitchell Brewmeister, a local businessman and avid weightlifter
himself, by a mutual friend. The two instantly hit it off and agreed on a
partnership to open a local gym called PowerGirls, Inc. -- a name chosen by
Hannah after seeing a comic book with the title character featured quite
prominently on the front cover. Hannah would be the operating owner and Mitch
would be the silent partner.

Initially, it was a resounding success as Hannah's drive and determination --
as well as her meteoric rise in the fitness industry -- helped put PowerGirls,
Inc. and Dublin, OH on the fitness map. However, the success of the gym became
rather short-lived as a knee injury as a result of a skiing accident in Jackson
Hole, Wyoming led to Hannah not being able to fulfill her duties at the gym.
Without her marquee presence, the gym clientele began to tickle off initially
and then leave in droves.

Faced with bankruptcy, Mitch invoked an obscure clause in the original Letters
of Incorporation that let him seize control -- and ownership -- outright from
Hannah via a tiered buyout. Despite her objections, Hannah could not legally
object and was forced to accept the deal, crushing her hopes of turning
PowerGirls Inc. into a successful franchise.

Acting quickly, Mitch hired a new set of trainers and kept Hannah on as office
manager, which she reluctantly accepted. However, over the next year as
PowerGirls, Inc. began to flourish again with new locations popping up in
Columbus, Akron, and Cleveland, Hannah became embittered, watching HER dreams
of succ3ess be realized by someone else. And with that, she became more bitter
and petty with each passing day, finding enjoyment only in the misery she could
inflict on others. Or her Facebook page.

-------
12:54pm May 1st, 2007

Hannah Repus pulled open the doors to PowerGirls and walked inside, slurping
the remains of her Diet Coke as she walked past Janine's receptionist desk
without so much as a glance.

Janine smiled coyly with her head down as Hannah, opened her office door to
see a large, brawny man in her desk chair, arms folded behind his head. Ashley
Nicholson, sitting in a chair with her back to the door, turned her head away
from Mitch at Hannah as she entered the room and flashed a bright disingenuine
smile before turning back around. A chair beside Ashley sat vacant.

"Hannah, have a seat, please!" Mitch said quietly, pointing to the chair as
Hannah, for the first time began to feel uneasy.

Mitch was a burly man whose impressive physical attributes belied his keen
business sense honed via an Ivy League education. Mitch knew that with his
stature -- he was 6'4", 255 lbs of solid muscle -- came intimidation, often
using it to his advantage in business dealings. His soft-spoken command for
Hannah to sit was very uncharacteristic for him, and Hannah picked up on it
right away. Slowly, she oozed into the chair, taking care not to look over at
Ashley.

Mitch breathed a deep sigh and shook his head like a disappointed parent.
"Hannah, I cannot deal with this anymore! I'm sorry, I just can't!"

"Mitch, you do not understand! I dunno what this little bimbette is telling
you but --"

Slamming his hand on the desk for emphasis, Mitch quickly interrupted her.
"See? Bimbette? My God, Hannah! Do you even listen to the way you talk to
others?"

Ashley sat silent, trying hard to maintain her composure and not laugh aloud.
This was going all too well for the young blonde.

"But, Mitch..."

"Hannah, it's not just with Ashley here! I hear complaints all the time. My
god, we've been through FIVE receptionists in FIVE months! All because of you!"

"C'mon, you can't really count Beatrice, Mitch!" Hannah protested, not
realizing she was hanging herself with her own rope every passing second.

"Hannah, just stop it! When I took control of 'PGI', I kept you on staff cause
I thought you'd be a good person to run things and I felt sor--"

Leaping up in her chair, Hannah's demeanor quickly changed as she saw the
writing on the wall. "Don't you dare! Don't you DARE feel sorry for me! I built
this gym from nothing! PowerGirls, Inc. is because of ME!"

Mitch raised his hand trying to calm Hannah down, "Hannah, PGI is --"

"Oh GOD! Will you stop fucking calling it P.G.I. ?!?! It's not just some
stupid corporation!"

"It is a corporation, Hannah! When will you learn, it's a business. And like
any business, people get fired. Get out, Hannah! I'm sorry!"

"Fuck you, Mitch! Fuck you, Ashley! And fuck everyone here!" screamed a
sobbing Hannah as she grabbed her bag and ran out of the office and out the
front door of PowerGirls, Inc.

A moment of awkward silence swept over the room for a few seconds before
Ashley Nicholson crossed her legs and leaned forward smiling. "So, is her
parking space up for grabs, Mitch?"

"Ashley, just gimme a break, please!" said Mitch annoyingly as he stood up and
walked to the door, looking across the gym floor for any sign of Hannah. There
wasn't any. She was gone.

----------------------
12:34am May 3rd, 2007

Hannah's black Camry pulled it quietly behind the gym as she turned her lights
off, taking care to look in both directions to see if anyone was around. No one
was. Opening her door and getting out, Hannah quietly walked around the side of
the building, taking care to move quietly and draw attention from anyone who
might be around at this late hour.

As she walked around the front of the building, she put her hands in her
sweatsuit pockets and stood silently the deserted parking lot staring up at the
dimly flickering marquee sign of PowerGirls, Inc. For a moment she should
entranced staring at the faded white backlight that illuminated the logo of
PowerGirls, Inc., a silhouetted figure of an incredibly fit girl with her hands
on her hips. Hannah smiled, remembering proudly that the silhouette was in fact
her figure when she was an aspiring, up & coming fitness model. "Ahhh...happier
times!" mused Hannah.

Back then, Hannah seemed to have it all -- looks, money, fame, happiness!
However, a seemingly endless streak of bad luck seemed to extinguish her hopes
and dreams before she could really savor the moment.

A horrific knee-injury while skiing...

Her boyfriend cheating on her...

A conniving business partner...

Hannah's fond thoughts quickly turned sour as she clenched her fist in anger.
This was HER gym, not theirs! She built it, andnd no one was gonna reap the
windfalls of her success!

Her blood practically at a simmer, Hannah looked down and spied a large rock.
Reaching down and scooped it up and cocked her arm back, aiming for the dimly
lit marquee.

"Now that would be a shame to damage such a lovely piece of signage!"

The voice appeared from nowhere in the deserted parking lot as Hannah whirled
around to see a gaunt-looking figure walking towards her, emerging from the
shadows from seemingly out of mid-air. Hannah watched as the man approach, his
elderly features becoming more and more apparent as he crept into the light,
and sighed to herself a sigh of relief. He was definitely NOT a cop! With that
thought, Hannah became a bit more bold.

"Lovely piece of signage? Who friggin talks like that? Besides, that's a
picture of me! It's my sign. I own this gym!" she said matter-of-factly, her
voice not giving even the slight indication of a lie.

"Hehe!" the man cackled, almost creepily expecting that answer as he nodded
and looked up at the flicking sign. "Yes, yes! I can definitely see the
resemblance! Definitely 'your sign'! But not your gym, Hannah. It hasn't been
in years!"

Hannah's brow furrowed nervously as she was caught off-guard by his mention of
her name. "Waitaminute! How do you know my name? What are you some kind of
fucking stalker?"

"Stalker? No, no, no....I'm more of an observer. It is my job! And I'm VERY
good at my job. I have a special talent for finding and
spotting...well....TALENT!"

"Me?"

"Yes, you, Hannah! Our little group has been conducting a global search to
find a person just like yourself"

"OK, this is too weird. I'm out of here!"

"There's something in it for you, Hannah! Something quite wonderous!"

"OK, I'll play along....why do you want to know so much about me? What makes
me so special?"

"I want to know about LOTS of people, Hannah! You're not special in that
regard at all! Sorry to imply that I was merely -- how did you put it? --
'stalking' just you! As present count, I am stalking 234,791,203 people via our
computerized observation database.

"Two hundred thirty-four million people? What database?" Hannah annoyingly
asked.

"The database of subjects for our program"

"Program? What the hell are you talking about?"

"The program to find our girl, dear! YOU!" the stranger said matter-of-factly,
with an undertone of creepiness.

"I'm so lost..." Hannah said, looking down and shaking her head. She was
definitely not in the mood for solving a puzzle. "I still don't have any clue
what the hell you are talking about! What kind of program has over 200 million
test subjects. And when did I become part of this program? I didn't sign-up for
--"

"Oh yes you did!" the man gleefully interrupted. "You ALL did! You signed up
for example on June 3rd, 2008!"

Hannah scanned the recesses of her short-term memory to no avail for any clue
to what this lunatic was talking about "What the fuck are you talking about?
Signed up for what?"

"The Female Amplifcation via Cornealosmotic Experimentation Program!

"The Female...Amplificated...Cornholio...What?"

"Female. Amplification. via. Cornealosmotic. Experimentation." the man
repeated slowly, taking care to enunciate each word properly.

"I definitely did NOT sign up for anything like that!" Hannah retorted as she
turned to walk away, trying to get as far away from this guy as possible.

"Tsk, Tsk....you really SHOULD read the Terms and Conditions and not just
check that stupid checkbox. But then again, everyone does you know!"

Hannah stopped in her tracks and turned around slowly. "What terms and
conditions? You mean online...on the internet?" she asked curiously.

"You DO know what I'm talking about about!" The man excitedly responded,
trying in vain to stiffle his apparent enthusiasm.

Hannah paused and thought for a moment. Still, nothing rang a bell in her
head. "No, not in the least! What 'experiment' did I sign up for? I only use
the internet to send email....and maybe buy something every now and then and
maybe update my Facebook pa-- Waitaminute! Did you say Female Amplification via
Cornealosmotic Experimentation? F-A-C-E....FACEBOOK?!?!?!"

"See? High deductive and problem-solving capabilities! Just like I surmised!"
said the stranger proudly, folding his arms to his thin, gaunt chest.

Hannah laughed aloud. "Facebook? Your big scientific experiment is Facebook?
What do you work for Google or Microsoft or something? You're just a fucking
creepy computer nerd. And I'm outta here!" With that, Hannah turned around
again, walking away purposefully at a faster gait.

"Miss, Repus! How would you like to possess enough power to get back at those
who wronged you in this lifetime? Enough power to do basically whatever you'd
like. Before you answer, I must confess it is a rhetorical question. I know
your answer. In fact, I know much more than that! MUCH MORE!"

Hannah once again stopped in her tracks, now more than a little puzzled and
slightly intrigued. The man still seemed to be a raving lunatic, but the man's
statement of her having the 'power to do whatever she'd like', as he put it,
seemed to ring like a chime in Hannah's raven-haired head. Common logic told
her that this guy was mentally unstable. A quack. But Hannah surprisingly did
not find herself running away. "And you know this from Facebook?"

"Silly girl! Silly Humans!" the man chuckled. "You all think that Facebook is
fun and games! 'Oh, how is Sally doing? I haven't seen her since 4th grade!'
You people have no idea what went into developing the most advanced data
collection system ever seen in the universe?" said the man zealously.

"Umm...most advanced data system? Have you ever USED Facebook?" Hannah
chortled and she shook her head.

"My dear...I WROTE Facebook! Well, at least the first few versions till I
moved up to start compiling the data collected in search of our Chosen One!"

"Chosen One....me? You're kidding, right? You picked ME from looking at my
Facebook page and the photos I post!" said Hannah, now teetering back to
skepticism.

"Hannah, Facebook is the culmination of centuries of alien psychological and
socialogical data from civilizations across the galaxy. To you guys, everything
on Facebook is fun...cute....interesting...stupid! But behind the scene,
everything scrap of data entered is analyzed and read, whether you think it
trivial or not! Every picture you post, every message you write, every person
you gun down in Mafia Wars, every drink you pass, every piece of flair you
give, every --"

"OK, I get it! You collect data and I apparently am Miss Facebook 2009! But
c'mon...alien civilizations?"

"Hannah, you have no idea what you've won do you?" the man asked, oblivious to
her previous remark.

"The lottery?" she smirked.

"Oh, this is MUCH better! You have been chosen to be the initial test subject
for the Female Amplification via Cornealosmotic Experiment!"

Hannah, ever the smart-ass, rolled her eyes still not convinced of anything.
"And what is the Female Amplifica--- FACE! project? You gonna gimme bigger
boobs or something?"

"Well, there are cosmetic advantages, yes! But that is the tip of the iceberg!
And it is a VERY big iceberg!"

"OK, tell me this then!" retorted Hannah. "Female Amplification? Why just
females? Or is talking to Mr. Facebook 2009 next on your priority list?"

The man paused, intrigued by her question. "No, Hannah. No men. You see, women
here are thought of as the weaker sex, but that is hardly the case in reality.
You are the breeders. You have a much higher tolerance of pain, exhibited by
your child bearing responsibilities. And I think we can agree that it's
practically a scientific fact that women are far more rational thinkers and not
prone to wild mood swings like the males of your species! No, we want a female
for this. We NEED a female for this."

Hannah stood there, staring at this guy, trying to figure out if he was joking
or not. Common logic would dictate that he was full of crap, yet there was
SOMETHING about his whole pitch. Something full of such promise. The promise of
this 'power' intrigued her. After a noticeably awkward moment of silence,
Hannah finally spoke up "And that's all you're gonna tell me?"

"There is a leap of faith involved, my dear! But based on your testing, I have
100% confidence you'll make the right choice!"

"So what do we do now?"

The man smiled. "Now? Nothing. But soon, very soon!"

Hannah looked down at herself, disgusted at the way her body now looked in
relation to her former self. She was not grossly obese, but was nevertheless a
puffy shell of the rising fitness superstar she once was. But possibly this
would change. "He DID mention cosmetic changes along with this power, right?"
Hannah thought to herself as she extended a scantily toned leg out front.

"So, what kind of pow---" Hannah asked the man as she put her foot down and
looked up into the deserted parking lot. He was gone.

-------------------------
12:00am July 7th, 2007

For the next eight weeks, Hannah Repus became a recluse, choosing to leave her
cramped apartment when only necessary, sitting and waiting like one does for
one of those call-in radio contests. She checked her Facebook page repeatedly,
her email, she even called the phone company four times over the span of the
last few weeks to make sure her phone line was working properly. Each time it
was. And each time, Hannah became more frustrated and started to wonder if her
ridiculous hope of...SOMETHING was just a dream or some hoax.

But a desire inside of her, gave her hope. Hope that she would have this power
to get back at everyone and everything who ever wronged her. She even spent the
last eight weeks compile a list -- her 'Burn List' as she called it -- of
people who had wronged her. Over an eight week span, Hannah's list was now up
to 15 pages in her spiral notebook. Everyone from Mitch Brewmeister to the
James Frankel, the boy who cut off her pigtails in first grade, was included on
the list which crossed the line from vindication to pettiness after the middle
of page one.

After entering her neighbor Lori Pettigrew's name one night in the book at the
end of page 15 -- for not holding the front door open for her the other day --
Hannah yawned deeply and decided to check her Facebook page to update her
"What's on your mind" profile.

Upon setting Facebook from her list of favorites, Hannah watched the familiar
tiny hourglass tumble on itself 3 times before her Facebook homepage loaded.
Looking at the top of her browser she could read "Facebook | Home - Windows
Internet Explorer" as was customary but this was definitely NOT her normal
homepage. Everything was gone....all her contacts, newsfeeds, updates, groups,
everything completely had vanished from her homepage! As Hannah began to become
exasperated -- and more than a little angry -- that some computer virus or
hacker had deleted her homepage, something on the right rail caught her eye --
a tiny 110x200 icon of an eye with the words:

The Chosen One Join This Group

Hannah's demeanor quickly morphed from anger to pure excitement, she could
actually feel her heartbeat. "Could this be it?" she thought to herself as her
hand shakily moved the mouse over the icon and clicked it.

To Hannah's surprise, a "Chosen One" group page came up -- just like all the
other group pages she'd ever seen. However, the first thing that caught her
eye, was the caption that read "There are currently 0 people in this group".

"Hmm, I've definitely never seen THAT before!" Hannah said aloud as she
started to read the group description and quickly realized this was definitely
NOT a typical Facebook group:

"Welcome, Hannah Repus! You have been selected from a list of 234,801,211
Facebook subscribers to be The Chosen One. By joining this group, you agree to
the terms of the Female Amplification via Osmoticcorneal Experiment in which
we, hereby known as "The Company", will subject you, hereby known as "The
Chosen One (TCO)", to a one-time experimental amplification treatment via our
osmotic cornea interface. As a result of this experiment, it is envisioned that
TCO will immediately acquire a multitude of powers, talents, and abilities,
seven hundred seventy-seven in total. Powers acquired will include, but not be
limited to:

Superstrength Superspeed Invulnerability Flight X-Ray Vision Telekinesis
Invisibility Photographic Memory Super Hearing Telescopic Vision Energy
Projection Heat Vision

If you chose to accept this agreement, please check the box below and hit
'Choose Me'. This is a one-time offer to join this group and will not be
repeated again. Have a nice Day."

Hannah could not believe her eyes as she read and reread the Group
Description, believing it must be a hoax. It was too good to be true!

"How could I not take the chance?" she thought to herself. If it was a hoax,
the worse she would endure was a little personal embarrassment for being so
gullible. "Besides, what if it was true? " she asked inside her head. Her body
tingled with just the remote THOUGHT of being able to fly through the air,
shrug off bullets, and lift a bulldozer over her head with the greatest of
ease!

"Then I would show them!" she said as her thoughts turned back to her Burn
Book. Every person in there now having to face her and be accountable for
everything they ever did to her.

Hannah's hand trembled with anticipation as she maneuvered the mouse over the
checkbox and clicked "I agree" and then hovered over the light blue button that
read "Choose Me". Hannah pushed down with her index finger as her mouse made a
faint click and then took a deep breath as she released her finger from the
mouse.

Click!

As Hannah's index finger released the mouse button, her computer screen wiped
clean leaving a black background with the words "Thank you, Hannah! Just sit
back and relax!"

Hannah smiled momentarily, her heart beating faster in anticipation of the
event to come, not really know 'what' was coming. Still, her hands clutched the
arms of her chair as she took a deep breath.

Without warning the black screen in front of her began to flicker with random
images displaying at an unbelievable refresh rate, faster than the human eye
could decipher. Hannah's eyes stayed hypnotically transfixed at the screen
before her, staring blankly at the images flashing in front of her.

To anyone observing her, she appeared to be catatonic, as her body remained
rigid throughout the entire process. But with every passing second, her facial
expression changed slightly as a slight grin began to creep over her face. It
was almost as if she could somehow detect that something was happening to her.
Something incredible!

Though she could not move, Hannah felt everything that was happening to her,
every minute sensation her body was experiencing. Each image displayed brought
with it a stream of alien energy in the form of light waves being emitted into
Hannah via her eyes.

To Hannah, it was like every cell in her body was awoken at once by a stream
of supercharged energy that was sweeping throughout her body. It felt so good.
So powerful! She could feel her body changing with every second as rivers of
alien energy coursed through her bloodstream, melting layers of fat and
cellulite off her body and reconstituting her body with taut, firm,
superpowered feminine muscle.

Faster and faster the images flickered, as Hannah felt like she never thought
possible. Like anyone ever thought possible. Unbridal power continued to flow
into the young woman like a raging river making her now superpowerful body even
more powerful, doubling her strength practically every passing second.

If Hannah could scream in ecstasy, she would have, as her body morphed into
that of a veritable goddess. Strong, supple feminine muscle became denser and
denser, packing more and more strength and power into her as the images kept
coming. It was more power than she could hope for. And then it was more. And
then it even more!

Bzzzzzzzt!!!

As quickly as it began, the screen before Hannah turned black once again, with
only the words "Thank you, Chosen One! Have a Nice Day!"

Hannah, now released from her catatonic trance, stared motionless staring at
the black screen in front of her, blinking her eyes a few times. Looking down
at her hands, Hannah smiled as she saw the arm rests of her steel office chair
sadly misshapened, the hardened steel handles barely recognizable as anything
but a mangled mass of metal. Hannah held her hands up in front of her, turning
them over, marveling at how her perfectly manicured pink fingernails looked
against her perfect complexion. There were no signs of wrinkles or
imperfections in her hands. They were perfect!

"And oh so STRONG!" Hannah thought as she looked back at the mangled arm
rests.

An evil smile crept over Hannah's face as she knew, without even looking, that
the rest of her was as perfect as her hands. She knew everything now, including
what she was capable of! She was unstoppable! A goddess!

"A vengeful goddess!" she mused as she stared at her Burn Book on the floor,
reducing it to a pile of ashes instantly. "Yeah, this is gonna be fun!" said
Hannah as her alien-enhanced memory instantly recalled the contents of the
first page.

------------------------ 6:08am July 7th, 2007

Hannah smiled as she extended her index finger and watched in delight as her
fingernail sank into the lock mechanism like a hot knife through butter. As she
turned her finger sideways, her perfectly manicured nail mangled the Schlage
locking mechanism as if it were aluminum foil, shearing the deadbolt contained
inside with a muffled 'CHINK' sound.

"Too cool!" the newly anointed superwoman thought as she pushed the glass door
open to PowerGirls, Inc. and walked into the dimly lit foyer. It was a little
after 6:00am in the morning, approximately one hour before the gym actually
opened, but Hannah knew the gym was not vacant.

As Hannah walked inside, she closed her eyes, letting her newfound sensory
powers reveal themselves. She smelled the pungent odor of the disinfectant that
the night crew used each night on the vinyl padding in the gym area. She could
hear the faint whistling of the air compressor on the roof working hard to cool
the 16,032 sq foot facility. Looking up, her eyes narrowed and focused at
startling magnification allowing her to actually see the particles of dust and
debris seeping from the ventilation slats above her. She could see, smell and
hear it all!

Loudest of all was the counting Hannah's super-sensitive hearing detected
coming from the gym.

"8...9....10!"

Mitch Brewmeister grunted as he pushed up his 10th rep of 315lbs and racked
the barbell with a heavy clang. As was his normal routine, Mitch was doing his
early morning workout prior to the gym opening to the public. He enjoyed the
pump it gave him throughout the day and relished in the quiet solitude of an
empty gym so early in the morning.

As Hannah walked in, she never felt more alive in her life. Every cell in her
body oozed with energy -- with more power than she ever dreamed! Power that was
hers to command and use as she wanted!

"Very impressive, Mitch!" commended Hannah as she strode effortlessly, almost
floating, across the floor clapping with applause in a slow and deliberate
mocking fashion.

Mitch looked over with a surprised glance, quickly grabbing his towel to rub
his eyes. Never in his life had he seen a woman so breathtakingly beautiful.
The woman LOOKED exactly like Hannah, but not the way he remembered her. Not
even back in her prime. This woman was flawless!

"Hannah?"

"Uh huh!" said Hannah, biting her lower lip as she stood before Mitch, her 44"
legs planted firmly as she placed her left hand on her cocked hip.

"Wh-wh-What are you doing here?" Mitch stammered, trying to seize control of
the conversation while not obviously ogling at her.

"I came for here for some closure, Mitch!" the young woman said as she walked
slowly over to the Smith Machine Mitch was using, tracing her finger teasingly
over top of the 45lb plates on one side.

"Listen, Hannah! We've gone our separate ways, and I'm sorry it had to be that
way."

"No, I don't think you're sorry at all, Mitch. I think this is how you wanted
it all along!" Hannah interrupted, her confident tone catching Mitch somewhat
by surprise.

"That isn't true, Hannah! I never want--"

"Mitch, how much is this?" Hannah interrupted once again out of the blue,
pointing to the loaded barbell, though knowing exactly how much it weighed.

"This? Three fifteen." Mitch said with an evident sense of pride in his voice,
though slightly annoyed at Hannah's apparent lack of focus to their
conversation. "Hannah, listen here. If you want to ---"

"You think you're hot shit, don't you? With all your money, and your nice
cars...being so strong and all!"

"Excuse me?" Mitch said, standing up with his chest puffed, obviously trying
to intimidate Hannah.

Hannah smiled, pushing out her spectacular chest and refusing to back down an
inch, her confidence now at superhuman levels along with the rest of her. She
felt more powerful than she ever imagined. She was beautiful. Strong.
Unstoppable. The thought of how much power she now possessed was mind-boggling.
And the fact that Mitch had no clue made it so much sweeter!

walking to the center of the rack, Hannah slowly wrapped her two small hands
around the barbell and stared deeply into Mitch's eyes. "You know....you're not
as tough as you think you are!" With that, Hannah gently rolled her wrists
forward, unlocking the safeties, and let the weight plummet till her supple
feminine arms were fully extended downward, holding the entire weight of the
315lbs around her thighs.

Mitch's eyes widened as the young woman before him tilted her wrists and
unracked the 315lbs, letting it fall downward, but stopping it before it fell
to the ground. Mitch thought for a second that Hannah's shoulder ligaments must
have been ripped from their sockets by the stress of the weight on the young
woman, but he was amazed to see her standing with her arms extended in front of
her, apparently supporting the entire barbell --. an impressive feat for
someone like Hannah who couldn't weigh more than 140lbs.

Mitch stared at Hannah. For some strange reason, she didn't look like she was
having any difficulty supporting the monstrous weight in front of her. In fact,
it almost seemed to look effortless to her. After 10 seconds, she showed no
signs of fatigue. NO trembling of her arms or legs. Just the coy little Mona
Lisa smile on her face, as she stared back at Mitch, obviously waiting for some
kind of reaction.

"Hannah, color me impressed!" Mitch said nodding as he crossed his arms in
front of him.

Smiling, Hannah cocked her head to the side and slowly raised her arms. Biceps
fueled with nearly unlimited alien power rose and hardened into a sexy bulge as
Hannah began curling the 315 pounds slowly upward. Mitch Brewmeister stood
mouth agape as he watch in disbelief as his former business partner curled over
two times her body weight with seemingly ridiculous ease.

"2...3....4....5!" Hannah grunted as she stared down at her taut, little
biceps -- biceps teaming with untold superhuman strength, just like the
Facebook page said! As she watched her arms pump like two superpowerful
pistons, Hannah began to get more excited, realizing now that she WAS the
Chosen One. She could do ANYTHING! At the end of ten reps, Hannah released her
left hand and stuck it on her hip, continuing to pump the bar up and down with
comical ease. It literally felt like a sheet of paper to her, even less than a
sheet of paper. Faster and faster, her right arm pumped up and down with no
signs of strain or fatigue to Hannah. In fact, she never felt so wonderful!

His mind reeling from what he was witnessing, Mitch blinked his eyes multiple
times, thinking he must be seeing things. But each time, his eyes opened and
refocused, he saw the same incredible image of a young woman in denim cutoffs
and orange t-shirt somehow curling 315lbs! With one hand!

After 72 reps, Hannah suddenly stopped, letting the weight again come to rest
at her mid-thigh, her small right hand still wrapped around the cold steel bar.
She looked at Mitch as her tongue flicked against the bottom of her top row of
perfect teeth. As she slowly and deliberately curled the weight up again,
watching as she squeezed her beautiful bicep to its peak, marveling for a
moment at its perfect size and symmetry, She knew how much it was capable of
lifting ---- a car....a cement truck....a submarine....an aircraft
carrier.....an entire mountain --- and it excited her to no end! She felt her
lower regions tingle with the thought of unearthing an entire mountain in the
middle of the Rockies.

"Hannah! My god! H-How can you do that? That's impossible!" Mitch muttered,
staring hypnotically at her glistening bicep.

"Impossible, Mitch? I don't know the meaning of the word now!" Hannah said
matter-of-factly as she jerked and curled the bar towards her with a slight
tug, tearing the steel barbell through the hardened steel frame as if it were
wet tissue paper.

"Holy shit!" were the only words Mitchell Brewmeister could muster as he
watched Hannah somehow rip the entire weighted barbell from the Smith Machine
rack and now hold it in front of her easily.

Hannah paused for a moment before releasing her fingers, letting the entire
315 lbs be supported by her lone middle finger. She giggled like a little girl
as she bounced the massive weight up and down in front of her on her single
digit with unearthly control and balance. Finally, she stopped and curled her
ring and index fingers forward so that they were on top of the bar with her
middle finger still under the bar supporting its weight.

"Mitch, I know you think this is unbelievable, but do you REALLY know how
strong I am? How unstoppable I am now? Hmm?" For emphasis, Hannah tensed her
fingers slightly, the metal, caught between her superhuman fingers, groaning as
the entire barbell bent downward like wet pasta. She let it dangle from her
middle finger like a sweater for a few seconds before finally releasing it and
letting it fall to the matted floor with a loud THUD! Slowly, she walked
towards Mitch.

Mitch began slowly backing away, now fearing for his life from this crazy and
obviously superpowerful woman. "Listen, Hannah...I didn't want to fire you! You
didn't give me any choice!"

Hannah stopped suddenly in her tracks.

"Mitch, you think I'm mad about you firing me? Don't be silly! If you hadn't
fired me, I wouldn't be able to do THIS!"

Raising her hand, Hannah pointed over to a stack of unloaded barbells in the
corner and motioned her finger towards Mitch. In the blink of an eye, two empty
barbells levitated and zoomed over towards Mitch, compliments of Hannah's
telekinetic gifts.

Hannah found it easy to move things with her mind -- as if she had done it her
whole life! There was no thinking about how to do it, just the knowledge and
belief that she could! With barely a thought, Hannah's mind warped the solid
steel bars, wrapping the hardened steel bars around Mitch's torso, trapping his
arms in place. Hannah watched with glee as she proved to herself that her mind
was as strong as her muscles now, wrapping and bending the metal bar around
Mitch as if they were made of silly string.

Holding her hand palm up with her fingers extended towards Mitch, she slowly
began to curl her fingers inward. As her fingers curled, the metal bars
constricted tighter and tighter around the man's torso painfully. Mitch gasped
to breathe as he spoke, still not understanding what was happening.

"H-H-H-Hannah.....H-H-How??" were the only words that Mitch could muster as
his face began to darken to a bluish hue.

Hannah cocked her head pausing for a moment, her fingers of her one hand still
extended in front of her. "Awww, Mitch....you know the saying: when one door
closes, another one opens up! And I went inside it! Bye, Mitch!" Hannah closed
her fingers into a fist, the bars pulling in on themselves like taffy, turning
his innards into hamburgers and crushing Mitch's ribcage like straw with a
sickening crunch. His lifeless body fell to the floor in a heap.

Hannah looked around and breathed deeply. Though she had just killed a man,
she felt no remorse. She only felt the feeling of this intoxicating power that
was now hers to control and use. She knew what she was now capable of. And she
knew what she wanted to do next. Looking towards the ceiling, Hannah crouched
down slightly and push off through her heels, her tight, little superhuman body
rocketing like a sexy missile through the ceiling. Plaster, concrete, and steel
rebar provided as much resistance to her superpowerful hardbody as rice paper
as her body shot into the morning sky.

-------------------------
8:01am July 7th, 2007

Hannah's instant mastery of flight came to her seamlessly as she soared
effortlessly through the sky at hundreds of miles per hour. Hannah giggled and
marveled how easy flying -- how easy EVERYTHING -- was to her now as she rolled
and banked for a few minutes with complete control over every movement, all the
while reveling in the awesome power she now possessed.

As her body knifed through sky with incomprehensible speed, the ground below
became almost a blur of earth tones as she soared over the patchwork landscapes
below. Still, despite her incredible velocity, Hannah's senses allowed her to
see with superhuman clarity and incomprehensible accuracy.

Flying at over 400 mph, she could see and actually count the number of
tractors for miles. Same with the cattle mulling about. And people....

Trees....

Leaves....

Blades of grass....

Grains of sand....

The numbers just came to her with barely a thought, barely an effort.
Everything was so clear to her now! So possible! So effortless!

As Hannah's mind quickly reverted to the task ahead, she smiled a mischievous
grin, tightening her buttocks as she rapidly accelerated to well over the speed
of sound. Hannah laughed menacingly as she left a sonic boom in her wake,
tearing across the remainder of the Heartland in mere seconds.

The young goddess banked across the Front Range and without warning -- and
with incomprehensible control -- her lithe body came to an abrupt halt
instantly. Hannah smiled, licking her lips as she hovered motionless in mid-air
at 1000 feet, hands on her hips as she peered down upon the Copper Basin Ski
Resort.

As she bobbed slightly up and down completely stationary just above the
clouds, Hannah's eyes closed slowly, her superhuman memory allowing her
thoughts to replay back to the events of February 12th, 1998. Back then, Hannah
was an aspiring fitness model, having placed 3rd in the Mid-Atlantic
Championships in her first major show the week prior. Contracts for a major
nutrition company spokesperson and a cover model shoot followed immediately
afterward, setting her on her hard fought goal to stardom.

For a celebratory respite, she and her boyfriend decided to fly to Colorado to
snowboard while the attorneys reviewed the contracts. What was to be a quick
weekend full of boarding and partying, turned into a nightmare for Hannah as
she got into a horrendous collision with another boarder who plowed into
Hannah, breaking her right femur and shredding her ACL and MCL in her left
knee. It was a horrific accident that would have her in a wheelchair for over 3
months and in rehab for close to two years! Her promising fitness career was no
more as the companies quickly voided their contracts, electing not to take a
chance on 'damaged goods', as they crassly put it.

After that, things quickly spiraled downward as medical bills began to pile up
like a stack of firewood. Any hopes of compensation from the resort were dashed
as the jury found them 'not guilty' despite the fact that the person that hit
her was later discovered to be a ski instructor at the resort! 'Not Guilty'....

The term resonated in Hannah's head as she opened her eyes to peer down at the
tranquil resort, the taste of revenge literally exploding in her mouth as she
moistened her smiling lips with a gentle waggle of the tip of her tongue. With
these awesome powers at her disposal, Hannah could deliver her own verdict now,
a suitable punishment to the same establishment that she felt destroyed her
life causing her irreparable damage.

Irrepairable damage....

"Hmm, I kinda like the sound of that..." Hannah whispered to herself. In that
instant, the fate of the resort had been sealed under the whims of the young
superwoman. They just didn't know it yet.

As she 'stood' in mid-air, Hannah effortlessly descended to about 200 feet
coming to rest with the lodge and main ski area just below her. Being summer
season now, there was no snow on the ground, no chill in the air, no whipping
wind. Until now....

Calling on yet another incredible power, Hannah began to breath in -- slowly
at first -- through her nostrils. There was a shrill, whistling sound to anyone
that might have been able to hear it as hundreds of pounds on air rushed into
Hannah's nostrils. Unsurprisingly to Hannah, she just continued to breathe in
with no sign of stopping, her superhuman lungs enabling the hundreds of pounds
of air to supercompress inside her fantastic body.

Hannah folded her arms and began breathing in deeper and faster, the sound of
rushing air now sounding like a torrent as Hannah plucked more and more air
from the atmosphere. The most effort for Hannah was trying to stay focused as
she witnessed firsthand another prime example of these amazing powers. It
excited her and only caused her to double and redouble her efforts.

Tree branches began to sway and dust bowls began to swirl on the ground below
as Hannah continued breathing in deeper, her lungs impossibly taking in
hundreds of pounds of air.

Thousands. Millions.

After about 50 seconds, Hannah stopped breathing in and everything become
silent and serene once again. People on the ground momentarily looked up,
aimlessly wondering where the sudden gusts had mysteriously come from and how
they had so quickly disappeared. With nary a thought, the groundlings went
about their business seemingly content with the notion that the sudden gusts
were gone. It was calm. The calm before the storm...

Placing her hands on her hips, Hannah hooked her thumbs in the belt loops of
her jean shorts barely able to suppress her excitement. As she gazed down at
the main lodge, Hannah arched her back slightly, bending forward at the waist,
and began to blow gently as if she was cooling a bowl of soup. In an instant,
she was reward with the sound of rushing wind as her lungs began to slowly
exhale the millions of pounds of air supercompressed in her lungs.

The splotchy cloud covering below Hannah disintegrated as her superbreath
punctured them like a pin prick against a balloon. Leaves began to swirl around
on the ground and trees began to sway again -- this time in the other direction
-- under the whimsical assault of the young superwoman. Two hundred feet above
it all, Hannah hovered smiling, amazed that such a small gesture -- breathing
-- was capable of such power! And she had barely even started. Hannah now oozed
with power!

As she continued to blow her mind began to race with kodachrome images of her
rehab from the accident -- the pain and anguish of trying to walk again. With
the thoughts of how the accident had destroyed her career and basically her
life, Hannah blew harder.

Faster and faster the winds began to pick up on the ground as trees began to
sag and bend more drastically as people ran to cover amidst their screams.
Hannah only smiled, not sensing any remorse whatsoever -- only revenge. Arching
her back more and sticking our her chest, her breasts pressed tightly against
her orange t-shirt as she blew harder still, the winds emitting from her
gorgeous lips at nearly 100 mph now -- and she wasn't even trying yet!

Her grin now morphed into a contemptuous smile, Hannah's cheeks flared
slightly as she exhaled harder. Hurricane force Winds now easily exceeding
Category 5 strength rushed effortlessly from Hannah's puckered lips for close
to 20 seconds, a seemingly endless supply of air at the young woman's disposal.

Chaos ensued on the ground as cars were flung in mid-air like toys from a
disagreeing toddler. Trees uprooted and became massive flying javelins,
spearing car windows or an occasional -- and very unlucky -- pedestrian trying
to seek shelter. The ski lift cables danced and swayed angrily, some abruptly
snapping under the torrential gusts from Hannah.

Still she blew harder. Hannah felt her nipples press against her top as she
thrust her chest out further, obviously intoxicated -- and more than a little
turned on -- by this new power of hers.

People screamed in terror and tried to desperately seek cover as the windows
on the lodge blew in, unable to withstand the assault of 170 mph winds. Patches
of hardwood trees which has stood for hundreds of years were ripped up in mere
seconds. Public mailboxes which were bolted to the pavement were uprooted and
became flying missiles to anything unfortunate to stand in their destructive
path.

After 20 more seconds of the destructive winds, Hannah's puckered lips closed
as she briefly assessed the damage. Her eyes remained wide as she saw her
awesome power at work. She didn't even raise a finger and yet she had leveled
almost everything for 5 square miles. Almost everything.

A sneer on her face, Hannah's eyes remained transfixed on the main lodge, a
stone and brick behemouth built to withstand the test of time -- and obviously
hurricane force winds. The lodge was damaged and was hardly as majestic as it
stood only 90 secs ago. Windows were shattered, roof tiles gone, landscaping
destroyed. It stood as a pale shell of its former self, but it still stood. But
for only a moment more....

While Hannah's previous assault had been a steady superstrong torrent of air,
this one was different. With one fleeting thought, Hannah abruptly puffed her
cheeks and blew one ultrapowerfully single puff of compressed air, expelling
the remaining air in her lungs at once. There was a thunderous WHOOSH of air as
the superhuman gust flew from Hannah's mouth and struck the lodge below.

Even Hannah was surprised at the destructive power as the lodge didn't waiver
or shake for a second -- it was vaporized! In an incredible scene, the blast of
air leveled the main building like an atom bomb literally vaporizing it as the
concussion from the blast rolled over the landscape, leveling and clearing
trees and anything in its path as it radiated outward from the center of the
blast.

Hannah's hand covered her mouth in shock as she surveyed the destruction below
her. Everything dead and disentigrated for a radius of three and a half miles!

"Holy SHIT!" Hannah giggled, not the smallest hint of sorrow or remorse for
the millions of dollars in damage or the 1,203 people killed by her superhuman
tantrum. She had no time for remorse. She had a few more scores to settle
before embarking on her newfound destiny of ruler of the world!

-----------------
8:34am July 7th, 2007

KNOCK! KNOCK!

The rap on the apartment door was light and deliberate as Hannah used an
infinitesimal fraction of her newfound strength, standing outside waiting
patiently for answer. In her mind, the events of her past two encounters
resurfaced in her computer-like brain -- the sweetness of revenge at the gym
and at the ski resort. But that was pale in comparison to the satisfaction she
was gonna get now. And she wanted to savor every last drop!

"Hannah?!? Is that YOU?!?!" said the apparently startled man as his eyes gazed
upon the other worldly beauty that Hannah now possessed in addition to her
seemingly unlimited arsenal of powers.

"Hi, Danny! Been a while, huh?" Hannah said coyly, playing the part to
perfection. With just a thought, Hannah flooded the room and hallway with her
scent -- a vaporless, odorless cloud of pheramones that caused the Danny's
libido to be jumpstarted on the spot. As a plan formed in her head, Hannah knew
she had him under her control for as long -- or as briefly -- as she wanted to
keep him alive. A feeling of supreme power washed over her body as she stood
silently, letting Danny's eyes scan up and down the majestic curves she now
possessed.

"It HAS been a while!" he said trying to keep his composure as he peered down
the both ends of the hallway looking for signs of someone else. "You here by
yourself?"

"Uh, huh!" she muttered playfully as she over-exaggerated her flirtiness by
twirling a lock of her jet black hair.

Danny opened the door wider and was about to invite Hannah in as she
confidently strolled without a word into his disheveled apartment. Danny
quickly and quietly closed the door, smiling like the cat that ate the canary
as he clicked the deadbolt in place.

Daniel Desario was in his late 20's and in supreme shape for his age or even
any man ten years younger than he. A by-product of a healthy diet, a dedicated
workout routine, and just plain good old Southern Mediterranean genetics, Danny
was definitely man candy to any girl lucky enough to have him! This point was
not lost on the young man as well as he also had the reputation of dating only
11's on the scale of one to ten. Eight years ago, Hannah was an 11, and she and
Danny had dated exclusively for close to two years, breaking up shortly after
her accident. It was a devastating breakup for Hannah who was convinced -- but
could never prove -- that he had been seeing other girls behind her back for
months. Despite her pathetically desperate attempts to gain back his affection,
Danny moved on, going as far as to change his number and email address until
she finally relented. That was nearly four years ago....

Hannah moved gracefully and without speaking as she sauntered into the open
living room, her super acute senses detecting every disgusting smell in his
dingy apartment. Hannah scrunched her nose momentarily and then proved her
complete mastery of her new powers by selectively blocking the stench, her
scowl suddenly turning to a radiant smile as she stood in the middle of the
room with her hands on her hips staring right at Danny.

Danny thought if Hannah was an '11' back then, she was a friggin '111' now! He
could not believe the changes in his ex-girlfriend as he gazed on the young
goddess standing in his living room.

"So...umm...you get a boob job?" Danny stammered crassly, illustrating that
diplomacy and tact was not part of the standard 'Southern Mediterranean
genetics' package.

Hannah rolled her eyes in disgust and shook her head as she spoke. "Same old
Danny! Nice to know some things haven't changed!"

"Thanks, Babe!" Danny said sincerely while subtlety flexing his forearm
muscles, his obtuseness causing Hannah to chuckle.

"That wasn't a....nevermind! Listen, Danny, as you can probably tell I've gone
through some changes recently."

"I'll say! He's gotta be the best boob man around!"

"Jesus! Will you shut the fu---" Hannah angrily snapped before pausing. Her
voice suddenly taking a different tone as she smiled and slowly pulled up her
shirt. "Say...you wanna feel em?"

"Sure!" said Danny to her breasts, obviously caught in an imaginary tractor
beam that seem to emanate from the two perfect spheres that sat perched high on
Hannah's chest. Danny, still overcome with the super pheromones placed his hand
roughly on Hannah's left breast and began kneading it as if it was modeling
clay.

Hannah again rolled her eyes, kicking herself mentally for EVER liking this
guy. Reaching down with her index finger, she placed it under Danny's chin and
directed his eyes towards hers as she spoke. "Hey, up here Big Guy! Like I was
saying, Danny, I've gone through some changes recently. So, in the spirit of
starting over, I just wanted to ask you to come clean and admit that you were
cheating on me while we were dating?"

"So, what other kind of changes? A tummy tuck?" Danny retorted, obviously
trying to change the subject and refusing to cooperate.

Hannah smiled, placing her hand atop Danny's hand still absent-mindedly
massaging her left breast. "Oh, a bunch of changes! Good and bad! Good for me.
In fact quite amazing for me! But quite bad for you! Very....VERY....BAD!"

As Hannah spoke, she began pressing Danny's hand harder against her flawless
breast as it dimpled momentarily and then remained solid.

Very solid...

Solid as stone...

Solid as steel...

More solid than ANYTHING...

Certainly more solid than a human hand.

Danny began to wince as he felt his hand become trapped between Hannah's
feminine paw and her left boob. The young man tried to pull it out but it
remained trapped as Hannah slowly and deliberately began to apply miniscule
amounts of added pressure, pressing down harder with more force each passing
fraction of a second.

"Oww....Hannah! What the fuck?!? Oh god!!"

Danny became more and more frantic, trying to use his other hand to pry
Hannah's dainty right hand from atop his, but it was to no avail. Hannah smiled
non-chalantly, choosing to remain silent, as she continued to press. Looking at
his hand, she gazed upon it with her X-ray vision, watching in morbid delight
and utter fascination as she could see the atoms in Danny's bones begin to
deteriorate at the subatomic level.

"Hmm...let's see if we can speed things along..." thought Hannah to herself as
she doubled her paltry effort amidst Danny's screams. Almost immediately, she
was greeted with the muffled crackle of Danny's index and middle finger's of
his left hand snapping crudely.

"Ahhhhh! Oh god, oh god! No!" Danny whimpered, obviously in excruciating pain
as Hannah relented and let his mangled hand go.

"You fuckin bitch! You broke my fingers!" yelled Danny as he clutched his left
hand, cradling it like a newborn infant.

"Whatever! Now you gonna answer my question or not!"

CRACK-K-K-K-K!!!

In took less than two seconds, but with Hannah's hypersonic speed and senses,
it seemed to take forever for Danny's sucker puch to get there. As she saw him
cock and fire his right arm toward her flawless face, Hannah momentarily
thought whether to evade it laughably at the last possible moment or just let
it hit its mark. She opted for the latter.

Danny's right arm lurched forward amidst his rage, making direct contact with
Hannah's nose squarely in front. Danny expected one sharp crack of Hannah's
septum shattering in a shower of blood, but all he got was the resonating crack
of his four knuckles and then his wrist as he fist made contact with Hannah's
nose cartiledge -- unbeknownst to Danny as probably one of the hardest and
strongest substances in the universe now.

"FUCK! Oh god! What the Hell are you?" the young man whimpered, dropping to
one knee in pain.

Despite all of the myriad of powers that Hannah possessed, patience was left
off that list. Faster than the blink of an eye, Hannah reached down, grabbing
Danny by the throat and hoisting him effortlessly in the air. Smiling, Hannah
cocked her head to the left and raised an eyebrow, resting her free hand on her
hip.

"Surprised, loverboy? Well, I'm FULL of surprises today!" Hannah whispered as
she drove home the point by levitating a foot off the ground with Danny in tow,
rising enough to knock Danny's head against the popcorn ceiling. Giggling,
Hannah adjusted her grip, releasing her throat hold as she held him aloft now
with only two fingers, choosing to 'sit' with her legs criss-crossed hovering
in mid-air in the middle of Danny's apartment.

"H-h-h-how can you do all th-th-this? What are you?"

"I was CHOSEN, Danny! Kind of ironic, huh? I mean..since you 'unchose' me?"

"But w-w-why you? Why are you s-s-so sp-sp-special?"

"I AM SPECIAL, Danny Desario!!" Hannah shouted angrily as her eyes flashed an
incandescent orange color and two microbeams of heat flashed from her eyes,
striking Danny in the shoulder, causing him to scream in excruciating pain.

"Did that hurt? When I severed those live nerves in your shoulder, I thought
it might!" Hannah snapped as she again lifted Danny against the ceiling, nearly
knocking him unconscious. "I'm losing patience, Danny! Believe me, you don't
wanna see an all-powerful girl like me in a bad modd!. WHO WERE YOU CHEATING
WITH?!?!!" The pictures and bookshelves rattled at the near-deafening sound of
Hannah's voice.

"S-S-Sarah! It was Sarah, okay? I'm sorry!" Danny said meekly amidst his
whispered sobbing.

Hannah floated expression-less for a moment as she looked Danny over with a
furrowed brow. "You know besides being really strong and being able to fly --
and the huge boobs -- and everything else, I'm like super smart too!"

Danny looked at her quizzically.

"For example, did you know the average heart rate for a 28 year old male with
no smoking history in excellent physical condiditon is 68.312 beats per minute?
And did you know the average human has 2.6 million sweat glands on their body?
Oh! And did you know that the femor is the longest and strongest bone in the
body?"

"Umm...no?"

"So, I'm sure then you would have no clue WHY your heart rate is 95.55 beats
per minute right now. You also would have any idea then also why the 2,712,231
sweat glands are your body are secreting 213.12% more sweat right now then
normal, would you?

"Huh?" said Danny as he again flashed a look of confusion and surprise.

"I can also see and hear pretty good now too!" Hannah said smugly as she
reached forward, grabbing Danny's muscle-filled with her right hand, resting
her thumb against the front of his leg. "Nice legs!" said Hannah, looking up at
Danny as she pressed her thumb against and squeezed.

POP!

Danny's femor snapped like dry kindling as Hannah's superhuman thumb pressed
into quadriceps as if they were jello.

Danny screamed loudly as Hannah released her two fingers, letting him fall to
the floor, his weight partially bore by his broken leg before it collapsed
underneath him, his body hitting the wood floor with a thud. Hannah flaoted
down and stood over him stradding him, hands on her hips and she bent at the
waist to look down on him in disgust.

"You're unbelievable! I could squash you like a gnat, Danny, and STILL you're
lying to me. You can NEVER lie to me anymore, Danny? You can never hurt me
anymore! NOTHING can EVER hurt me anymore! I'm friggin superhuman!" Hannah
shouted, emphasizing her point by extending her arms to either side and firing
purpleish beams of pure energy from her hands which blasted clean through the
entire 4th floor of Danny's apartment building, leaving two symmetrical holes
leading to the outside 5 feet in diameter.

Hannah's eyes had a demonic dim purple glow as she peered down evilly,
extending her hands in front of her, arcs of pure energy dancing from one palm
to other as the burnt smell of ozone permeated the air. She spoke in a dark,
raspy tone as she stared into his soul.

"Who....the.....fuck....was.....she?"

If Danny had any saliva left is his mouth, he would have nervously swallowed
it before answering. "That girl you worked with -- Ashley!"

Hannah stood transfixed, looking at Danny with a blank expression, her eyes
morphing from the dim purple to their natural blue color as the name of
'Ashley' began to reverberate in her head like a church bell.

Clenching her fists, Hannah's personna was overcome with pure rage --
superhuman rage -- as she thought of how she was gonna make Ashley pay dearly!
As her fists clenched, her eyes suddenly turned crimson and then a bright shade
of orange as Hannah elevated her body temperature hundreds of degrees in a
matter of seconds.

"Ashley! Ashley?!?!" Hannah murmured as she continued to heat up her superhard
body, containing the immeasurable heat still inside her. Imaginary images of
Ashley and Danny holding hands, making love while she was in the hospital, and
laughing behind her back filled the young superwoman's head as it fueled her
rage to an unspeakable level.

"Ashley...you are SO gonna rue the day you ever crossed me" spoke Hannah
matter-of-factly before looking skyward and causing her body to go supernova,
exploding in a superhuman fireball that enveloped Danny -- and everyone else
within two city blocks.

As the light faded, Hannah stood in the epicenter of the charred blast,
completely unscathed and as powerful as ever. Smiling an contemptuous grin, she
flexed her superhuman legs and soared skywards to pay her friend Ashley a visit
she would soon regret!

--------------------

8:45am July 7th, 2007

Hannah's heart raced as she bolted through the sky, her body a flesh-colored
blur as she landed deftly on the front stoop of Ashley Nicholson's duplex.
Walking up to the door, her first inclination was to rip it from its hinges
prior to ripping apart its occupant. But Hannah opted for a more 'civilized'
approach. A slow revelation of her superiority to that blonde bimbo in the form
of a slow and painful death that Hannah could savor!

DING-DONG!

The door opened a crack as the woman behind peered out to see the
much-improved Hannah standing with her arms folded in front of her. As Ashley
opened the door slightly wider, Hannah pushed the door open abruptly to
Ashley's surprise and proceeded to walk in uninvited without saying a single
word.

"Umm...someone invite you in?" snorted Ashley as she rolled her eyes stood
beside the open door apparently waiting for Hannah to turn around and leave.
She did not.

Hannah walked slowly around the living room, walking over to the fireplace
mantle, wiping her finger against its mahogany finsh and examining it.
"Charming!" snapped Hannah as she gently blew the dust from her fingertips.

Seeing that Hannah was obviously not leaving, Ashley quietly shut the door and
turned to face Hannah, not realizing the superhuman trouble she was about to
encounter. As Hannah watched her turn around, her super hearing detected the
news upstairs -- an update regarding a mysterious weather phenomenon that
apparently had destroyed a ski resort outside of Denver. Hannah's lips curled
into a sinister grin as she thought of her newfound power and how she was going
to exact revenge on the woman standing in front of her. The woman who not only
had gotten her fired a week prior but had also slept with her ex-boyfriend
behind her back. Hannah licked her lips like a hungry tigress at the thought of
Ashley begging at her knees for mercy!

"So...uh....what do you want?"

Hannah smiled and stood confidently steadfast, her ultra-sensitive hearing
detecting an elevation in Ashley's heartbeat. Nervousness? Fear? Either one or
both. It didn't matter to Hannah, but she enjoyed the concept all the more.

"I know about you and Danny, skank!"

Ashley's jaw dropped and her eyes widened as her obvious facial expressions
betrayed any chance of denying the accusation. Hannah stood silent, raising one
eyebrow, somewhat surprised at the ease of confirming this revelation.
Surprising even more was that Ashley's face suddenly took on a more somber and
confident expression.

Turning around, Ashley walked purposefully back to the door and opened it.
"Ok, so you know! Time to go!" Ashley said as she gestured for Hannah to leave
out the door she came in.

Hannah sighed loudly and could only smile and shake her head at Ashley's
arrogance and unmitigated gall. "If she only knew!" Hannah whispered to herself
as she remained defiant, refusing to leave.

"Is that ALL you're gonna say? Trust me! You might wanna think your answer out
long and hard on this one!" Hannah stated matter-of-factly as she uncrossed her
arms and cracked her knuckles with a loud POP!

Ashley pushed the door hard with a single finger as it slammed shut, turning
to face Hannah. "Is that supposed to scare me?"

"No...I can think of a LOT of ways to scare you, believe me!" answered Hannah,
trying to suppress her laughter regarding Ashley's fatal cluelessness.

"Listen! I've been polite as I can be up to this point! But you're gonna leave
now! If you're looking for an apology for getting you fired, you can forget it!
And if you are looking for an apology regarding Danny, you can DEFINITELY
forget it!"

"Is that right?" said Hannah, becoming more agitated by the second, her fists
clenched tightly now to her sides.

"Yeah, that's right!" boldly shouted Ashley. "I don't regret it at all! It was
McHot AND McSteamy. And I'm sure Danny will tell you the same thing! "

Hannah's internal body temperature began to spike, and she began to feel her
blood boil like hot lava as Ashley continued her arrogant and sarcastic tirade.

"And you know what? If you ask really nicely, he might tell you some other
things too! Like how bad and boring you were in bed! Oh, don't look so angry or
surprised, Hannah! Face it, kiddo, you suck in the sack!!

"Suck on THIS!" Hannah shouted as her as clenched her fist tightly, her eyes
glowing a celestial white as she called on the combined power of every atom of
her being to strike down the blonde fitness instructor. She had originally
envisioned a long and painful death for the little bimbo, but she could not
control herself.

Hannah's right arm became a supersonic blur and exploded
forward in the same instant. Fueled by her rage, every ounce of her superhuman
strength -- the combined strength of millions, perhaps billions -- became
packed into one superpowerful, cathartic punch.

BOOM!

Seismographs across the globe registered the superpowerful tremor created from
Hannah's overhand right. In less than a picosecond, every atom within a 5 mile
radius was disintegrated by the destructive power of the shockwave that
followed. Buildings crumbled... Cars imploded... Concrete and steel
vaporized...

It was eerily silent except for the sound of deep breaths as Hannah stood
panting in a charred crater measuring close to 400 feet wide and nearly 50 feet
deep, her hair tangled and wind-blown in front of her face, hiding her widening
and disbelieving eyes. Shaking her head, her hair parted like a curtain to
reveal her arm -- still extended -- being held in place by Ashley who caught
her fist.

Ashley raised her brow and smiled innocently. "Surprised?" Hannah stood in
disbelief, intelligible words somehow failing to be processed by the young
girl's superhuman brain.

"What....how?"

Ashley giggled, releasing Hannah's fist and making a show of dusting her hands
before placing them on her shapely hips.

"Well, they DID tell me there would be another I'd have to find and defeat,
but I had no idea who. Hmm....lucky me!"

Hannah grabbed her right wrist and twirled it, loosening it up. "Who told you?
The Facebook people gave you powers too?"

"You think FACEBOOK did THIS? As if!" laughed Ashley as she pointed her thumb
back at herself. "I've got the power of a multi-billion dollar worldwide
mega-enterprise behind me, Biatch! You are looking at the poster girl for
MYocellular Super Powered Augmentation via Clinicopathological Experimentation.
You think you have powers?" She snickered as she held up her pinkie. "There's
more power in this little finger than a trillion of you. You can hear a whisper
from 100 miles away but I can hear every conversation on a continent an ocean
away!" Ashley said proudly before looking at Hannah and raising her eyebrows.
"By the way, Hannah....rue the day? I mean...C'Mon! Who friggin' talks like
that!" Ashley laughed and flipped her blonde hair so quickly that the force of
the wind sent Hannah hurtling into the air.

The young goddess lifted herself on her toes and stretched her supple arms
outward contentedly, letting out a contented sigh as she continued to watch
Hannah tumble head over heels into the upper atmosphere.

"Yep....MySpace fucking ROCKS!"