LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for stories of mature fbb

Started by SabinicThigh, November 20, 2022, 11:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SabinicThigh

Can anyone recommend some stories of young men engaging with older fbbs. Better yet, I am looking for stories concerning the relationship dynamic with a buff mother in law. Any suggestions are appreciated.


XatarNr415

I hope there are some good ones out there. I really enjoy stories about muscular moms

taoschild

Maybe try the Muscular Mrs Jones by 009Eli
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It has a sequel too.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Prophaniti

uhh Kandor's site has a bunch

Jim Priest has a couple

and I'd suggest Vampire on DtV
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login