⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for reference stories where women completely dominate men in the fight

Started by wissen, November 14, 2022, 01:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wissen

Hi all!

I am working on a story with a coauthor and I really need some high quality stories as references for fights between women and men.

In these stories women should surpass common human abilities, but not at Superman level. Woman has average height, she is very muscular, at female bodybuilder level, but not too massive. Her opponent is taller than her.

I have two fights in mind boxing or kickboxing and wrestling, where woman completely dominates her opponent but in a bit different ways:

* In boxing she is so fast, agile and has such superior reflexes that her opponent can't hit her at all. While her hits are as powerful as cannon, they even crush his bones, though she is holding back.

* In wrestling she shows not only her insane skills, speed and flexibility, but dominates through sheer power: she easily breaks his holds (even perfect arm lock), and he can't do anything against her locks. When she does a body legs scissors, he can't break free despite hitting her everywhere.

My goal is to make these fights as dynamic as possible, to show complete and devastating superiority of female fighter, to make it believable, but not too academic.

Pretty good examples have grbaclig, Submissive Romantic and Musclehead stories, but I would like more examples concentrated on fights.

Thank you in advance!

wissen

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Prophaniti

Maybe the Sandi Stone stories?

And try Wistan's The Pit, Simone, and Nadia's Road to Dominance
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wissen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe the Sandi Stone stories?

And try Wistan's The Pit, Simone, and Nadia's Road to Dominance

Thanks for suggestions!

I am not a fan of Sandi Stone stories, but they may fit the bill.

Wistan's stories are interesting, but they are less concentrated on fights and more concentrated on pure sadism and violence. It's a bit different from my approach.

jhunter


Flex dir


wissen

Still looking for references. With boxing is solved, it's much easier. But wrestling is still challenging.

wissen

Still looking for references. With boxing is solved, it's much easier. But wrestling is still challenging.

My goal is to show, that woman is much stronger than her male opponent: her muscles are infinitely harder than his, she easily breaks all his holds, he can't squeeze her strong enough to cause any pain, he can try to punch her muscles to free himself, but it's pointless.

She can easily lift him with one arm, painfully scissoring him without any struggle.

But scenes do not contain explicit violence.

It would be great to see not only text stories, but some comics and illustrated stories too.

Jeremy Lightning

I wrote a couple wrestling stories that might be up your alley, An Uneven Fight and A Complete Mismatch.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

wissen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wrote a couple wrestling stories that might be up your alley, An Uneven Fight and A Complete Mismatch.

I am big fan of your works! But here girls are too strong :) So, I am looking for something between simply strong and strong like in these two stories.

sipowicz1993


wissen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What about Musclehead's stories over on DianaTheValkyrie?

I have mentioned it in my post :)