Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Wonder_Woman 32

Started by Polite Society, November 13, 2022, 04:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polite Society

 Took current HBC flavor of the month to 1to1 today and was thrown by her looking at her phone twice within the first 2 minutes of it. No flexing despite how she is in free or asking what I'd like. I'll concede I'm rusty so some of the blame may lie with me but I voted with my feet with that start to it.  It was lacking any likelihood of improving by staying longer.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login