Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by Demoniac, November 12, 2022, 10:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demoniac

What kind of music are you listening to when chilling? Or while working out?

Share some tunes or lyrics here.

For me it's always metal.

Haiduk - Wraithavoc [blackened death metal]



Kalka270

Most of fish in a birdcage songs (mostly made with violin) and I have discovered Tally Hall recently, a great rock group that didn't work in 2005 but gained a massive popularity recently.

diabolodiabolo

Metal, Punk, HC ... and muscular women are my hobby ;-)

sbtbfanatic87

For me i have always been into rap & hip hop mainly west coast hip hop and gangsta rap. Right now i'm on a westside connection ice cube,wc and mack 10 kick. When it comes to faves i really like gin and juice & nuthin but a thang by snoop dogg and a lot of the classics that we love by west coast rappers.

SAGAER

For me I listen to Anime J-Rock like PROJECT JAM when I'm working out at Planet Fitness. For hiking in the hills, I listen to Celtic Folk Music like CLANAAD. For downtime, I listen to 80s music aired on MTV, Soul Train, Friday Night Videos, & America's Top 10.

posecrab

I am listening to all kinds of music. But my favorites are slow jams from the 90's like Color Me Badd, Jodeci, H-Town, Intro, and etc.

protonsquire123

I'm a big fan of metal and rock. I really dig The Deftones! If you've never heard the singers other bands, Crosses and Team Sleep they are both great too with a bit of a different vibe for each.

Buffy

I am falling in love with The Alan Parsons Project lately, but since I see a few metal fans here I am going to take the chance to recommend Gaerea.

Kekee98


knufflschmoe

"Before the fall" at  "atom music audio" by jonathan mayers
- cool music  listening when training at the gym

and much more (mostly music from 70`s to 90`s ),

Fhe3333

Depends on the days...mostly some classic film songs madd by composers like Piero Piccioni, Alessandro Alessandroni and others. I also like to listen to ambient music and Mount Shrine is my go to artist as his music helps me relax. To be anxious there's Stress from Justice especially the live version with the violons...

Zenzen

Nice choice 🤘 metal is perfect for both chilling and going hard. Blackened death especially hits that dark, atmospheric sweet spot.

When I'm chilling, I tend to go for atmospheric or melodic stuff — things like post-metal, doom, or even some ambient black metal where you can just let it wash over you. Bands like Alcest, Agalloch, or Drudkh are great for zoning out.

For workouts though, it's full aggression: death metal, groove metal, or metalcore. Stuff like Gojira, Bolt Thrower, Meshuggah, or Lamb of God — heavy riffs and steady tempo keep the energy up.

Haiduk is a solid pick too — that raw, relentless sound never gets old. Any other blackened death bands you've been spinning lately?

post_punk_skunk

Elvis Costello, Nick Lowe, The Replacements, The Pogues...

knufflschmoe

generally 70`s to 90`s lyrics: but at the moment really keen on songs of "Gunship","Ashborn Records"