Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fat guys, tell about your experiences with session girls.

Started by tyriont, October 23, 2022, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyriont

I am 5'11/180cm and around 285lbs/130kg. I am a bit stronger than the average dude but pretty much out of shape. I never had a session because of geographical reasons. I will visit more western countries in the future.

On the negative side:

Have you ever turned down because you are too big?

Have you ever received bad behavior because you are fat?

Many sessionettes set limits for lift/carry. Besides this, what type of fantasies you couldn't experience because you are too big?

on the positive side:

When and with whom did you first face the truth that being bigger quantitively (lots of fat) doesn't mean you are stronger than her cuz she has bigger/stronger muscles?

Ever felt like a "little boy" with someone in a way that she overpowered and handled you to this degree?

What are the most surprising defeats you had? like a much smaller woman turned out to have a lot of brute force.

Lift/carry surprises?

Please name these women with who you had successful and unsuccessful experiences.


liftcarryfan1

I am not as big as you but I am 5'8 and sometimes go up to 240.  I have been surprised by a lot of women with lift and carry even in sexual ways both from sessions girls and escorts.  I have also met some women as big or almost as big as me or even Bigger and were a little dissapointing strength wise.  Before tapered Physique got injured several times, she could for sure lift you.  Maybe Dominique Danger when she is over 200 pounds.  Rapture ( i have seen her squat two girls together well over 300 pounds combined).  Tazzie in her good days.  I seen Master Kira lift a guy around your size also.  Maybe Goddess Sierra.

liftcarryfan1

Sexual ways - nude, making out, foreplay, HJ, Bj, I won't say who of these. And a lot of escorts i have met, worked in nursing they moved and carried people around constantly. Also some of the girls were former athletes or something so they will have muscle on their legs and some had strength they never knew until out to the test and that strength was sometimes scary. And there are some that are just really big girls which i like.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dominique danger did a podcast with Ashlee Lee She mentioned about a college football player from Norte Dame who was tall and over 300lbs she could barely lift him.

have a link to that podcast? what kind of content they do?

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dominique danger did a podcast with Ashlee Lee She mentioned about a college football player from Norte Dame who was tall and over 300lbs she could barely lift him.

have a link to that podcast? what kind of content they do?

I don't think I am allowed to post links on here but just type Ashlee lee evans dominique danger podcast on google.

There is something very dark about Dominique Danger couldn't believe what I was listening to tbh. She's comes across as very narcissistic, evil, doesn't take BS. Been married for 13 years her hubby sounds like a cuck. She's a size queen, on tinder fishing for dates. Her poor hubby must be terrified to leave her.



Interesting. She told me that she likes BBC.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DCReviews

There's definitely some big assumptions in the post above, what someone might describe as very dark I think Dominique would describe as being dominant. Because of her dominance, and personality, people might view that as being narcissistic. I know many people can't imagine being in an open marriage but it's definitely something that people do engaging and she probably has with her husband. 

outmuscled

Absolutely. I always thought she was as bit harsh and intimidating, but she came across very well in that podcast, and I found her honest and surprisingly warm.
Her "poor cuck husband" must be quite satisfied with what he's getting if he's stuck around this long, but one man clearly isn't enough to satisfy Dominique, so why not play around if all parties are happy.
I think she also mentioned he's quite vanilla so she seeks variety elsewhere, as well as quantity.
This is obviously not a conventional suburban marriage, so each to their own.

outmuscled

As for the original post, I'm afraid no woman is going to be able to overpower somebody your size, other than maybe another 300 lb woman, but even she would have no real advantage over you.
But certainly nobody who's in the weight range of even the biggest female bodybuilders.
I've really struggled to handle non-bodybuilder women who had a 40lb advantage over me, so imagine a poor woman facing a man with an even bigger weight advantage!
A skilled grappler might be able to submit you with holds rather than power, but even they would probably find you just too big.

tyriont

Come on guys, I am sure there are more chubby dudes in saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

When and with whom did you first face the truth that being bigger quantitively (lots of fat) doesn't mean you are stronger than her cuz she has bigger/stronger muscles in reality?


mariobkei

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am 5'11/180cm and around 285lbs/130kg. I am a bit stronger than the average dude but pretty much out of shape. I never had a session because of geographical reasons. I will visit more western countries in the future.

Please name these women with who you had successful and unsuccessful experiences.

I was 5'10 and 260lbs when I did my first and only session (last year).
She did not even ask for my height and weight, i was clear to express that was looking for muscle worship and some feats of strength though.

Session was fantastic, she was 5'5 or 5'6, incredibly ripped (10 days out of competition). When she squeezed my chest with her legs, i could surely feel it, and i think she still had some more power to give. When she squeezed my head, it was really tough.


Hope that helps
In the end, depends on the woman. Make sure you find someone that has the reputation of being cool and fun

tyriont

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As for the original post, I'm afraid no woman is going to be able to overpower somebody your size, other than maybe another 300 lb woman, but even she would have no real advantage over you.
But certainly nobody who's in the weight range of even the biggest female bodybuilders.
I've really struggled to handle non-bodybuilder women who had a 40lb advantage over me, so imagine a poor woman facing a man with an even bigger weight advantage!
A skilled grappler might be able to submit you with holds rather than power, but even they would probably find you just too big.

I think that's very pessimistic, I am sure many serious fbbs/powerlifters lift more than I do.

outmuscled

They can certainly lift more than you in many lifts, and the really strong ones could probably heave you off the ground in a bearhug, but that's about it.

They wouldn't be able to wrestle you, which I regard as the real test of who is really stronger in a one-on-one.
Well FBBs go up to 220lb so they couldn't but the biggest female powerlifter I ever saw was over 250 pounds, so I guess she could take you. It's a very small field ...

I'm just thinking about this in reverse, because I'm a reasonably strong man of almost 200 pounds and FBBs who are 170 pounds and up would overpower me in wrestling, but there's a lot more in the 140-150 pound range who couldn't.

On the other hand, I've tussled with bbw-style women who were 250 to 260 pounds and they carried me around like a baby, while "wrestling" was just a case of them slamming and flattening me on the bed. I couldn't budge them and had no chance.

You're even bigger than the women who humiliated me so easily and I think they would have squashed most FBBs as well.
As a man, you'd also have a lot more muscle and strength than a similarly overweight woman, so my experience with them suggests hardly any muscle woman could handle you.

mikem2436

I'm chubby and 220 and 5'11 and can't get lift sessions, but looks like the session girls like it when you talk and are polite. I've had a few sessions and I've had a fun time at all of them.

Zenzen

I'm not quite in your weight range, but I've been on both sides of the "bigger guy" equation over the years, and one thing I've learned is that bodyweight and strength are often very different things.

I think a lot of men grow up assuming that because they're larger than most women, they're automatically stronger. Then they meet a serious bodybuilder, powerlifter, wrestler, or strength athlete and realize very quickly that trained muscle can make a huge difference.

As for being turned down, I've heard of providers having weight limits for specific activities, especially lift & carry. In most cases it seems less about the client's appearance and more about safety and avoiding injuries. A professional sessionist who relies on her body for income has to be careful.

Regarding feeling "small," I think that's often more mental than physical. Even if you're a large guy, being around a woman who is exceptionally strong, confident, and physically capable can create that feeling. I've seen plenty of reports from men who outweighed the sessionist significantly but still came away impressed by how much stronger she was than expected.

One thing I'd recommend if you're planning future sessions is being very upfront about your height, weight, and interests. That way the provider can tell you what activities are realistic and what isn't. It avoids disappointment for both sides.

I'd also be interested in hearing from some of the bigger guys on the forum. Did your size ever limit the type of session you could book, or did most providers simply adapt the activities to what was safe and comfortable?

JustBiceps

My weight fluctuated throughout the years of between 250-210lbs. I'm of an average strength at best or maybe slightly below average and what surprised me was how easily most women I sessioned with (mostly fbbs) overpowered me. Most of them lifted and carried too. It was impressive to be lifted by 140-160 in some sessions