Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Curves and Chaos session?

Started by DCReviews, October 22, 2022, 10:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCReviews

I recently noticed that this woman will be coming to my area and I wanted to see if anyone on here has had any experiences with her?  She'll be here this week and I have to make a decision pretty quick, don't have a lot of time for this one.  Unfortunately she's coming into town at the same time as Tapered Physique and I'm not sure if I should do both or just chose one.  This time around I'd be looking for a lift and carry and domination session. Hopefully something a little bit more sensual, but primarily looking feel someone really strong who's not injured or nursing an injury. lol  :thanks:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



MixedFighter99

Never sessioned with CC but heard good things. But TP is among the elite of elite current sessioniates. Easily one of my favorites ever. If you book with TP, you will not be disappointed.

abracadabra

I met CC once and would probably go with TP, though I haven't met TP to compare. CC was a bit out of shape, I'm not sure if she was coming off an injury or something, she did say she was starting to get back into a regular training routine. I don't just mean her being larger, she was breathing pretty heavily, compared to pretty much anyone else I've met, so not sure how taxing an hour of lift and carry (if that's what you're into) would be, and wasn't quite as strong as I'd imagined.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Funliness

Curves and Chaos (Mistress Madison) is touring extensively now.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Would anyone be so kind as to share their experience and thoughts about repeating?

2ndHoodman

Curious on more. But TP is a very solid choice