LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gym Beast V

Started by Dudemar, October 17, 2022, 02:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudemar

There she was, ready to inflict more of her sadism on me just as I had barely even begun to process what she had done to the next door neighbor. Standing in front of the doorway covered in ashes, her muscles tensed and flexed. Her jawline barely contained within the snug confines of her dominatrix mask, red lips peeled back in a sadistic rictus grin.

Gym Beast did a few side poses, showing off to me and gave me a lat spread. Her muscles took up the entire width of the door and then some. Smacking the paddle against the palm of her hand, it began to ring in my ears more loudly. Thwack...thwack...thwack. What a horrible sound that made me wince.

"Mmm, I love how your face smells like my cum, stick. Marking my territory. Letting everyone know you're mine. Can't wash it off just yet. Not until I've had some more fun with you."

Raking her nails down her thick quads, she makes swirls out of the ash and sweat covering her body.

"I just wanna shower, Beast. One shower now is all I ask, please."

I hope this one time she'll hear my pleas and grant some kind of mercy. I know better.

"Fuck no, stick. I'm gonna fuck you up, first. I can make it so bad for you, it'll make what I did to your neighbor look like child's play. I do super hardcore videos too, stick. Dark web shit. Nothing like those videos you jerk off to where the schmoe gets a little tough talk, a slap on the dick and some light wrestling. I mean videos where I fuck someone up for life. Shit they gotta go to the hospital for. Sometimes even worse..."

I shake my head, unsure whether this is true or not. With her, who knows?

"That's not true. It can't be." I say, uncertain.

She cackles, filling the hallways with her harsh, roided-out voice.

"Maybe it is and maybe it isn't, stick. A schmoe like you wouldn't know any better. Some days it's hard to tell reality from my fantasies..."

She takes the paddle and licks the length of it, rolling her tongue along it lovingly while still staring at me with her crazed eyes.

I take a few steps back and she begins to go after me, I back up into the wall, then make a beeline to try and find somewhere safe to go. She doesn't run, but instead laughs and takes a steady stride.

"Let's play hide and seek, stick. I find you, your ass has a date with this paddle and I'm not gonna be gentle."

I make my way through the living room, tripping as I do so. Where can I go she won't find me or a room where she won't just rip the door off its hinges. Her voice wafts in from the other room, loud and abrasive.

"I meant what I said, stick. I was fucking psycho even before I got on such a massive steroid cycle. A shrink said I was fucked in the head. I told him he was just fucked and flexed on him so bad he needed his own therapist. Little wimpy cocksucker with his notepad, trying to get into my head. Guess he didn't like what he found! How about you, stick, you really want to get to know me? Wanna know what makes me tick?"

She catches up to me on the floor, and as I stumble back up she whips the paddle through the air, smacking me right on my bare ass, practically making me fly with the force. It stings so much it brings tears to my eyes. I struggle to get back up.

"One point for me! C'mon, how much of a lead do I need to give you, stick? Make it fun for me."

Gym Beast drops down and does one-armed push-ups. The veins pop on her giant arm, then she switches to the other doing the same. I don't waste any time and run upstairs, making my way to the guest bedroom. In a panic, I hide in the closet. My ass is so sore right now I want to yell, but I hold it in as best I can. For a minute, all is silent. I hope she might get bored and give up. A prayer I know that is in vain. Her steps on the stairs reverberate throughout the whole house. You'd think an elephant was climbing upstairs.

"Oh, stick. S-T-I-I-I-C-K-K! I'm gonna find you and beat your ass with this. God, I love how strong I am. You know, it makes me feel like God herself. I get to come in like a wrecking ball and everyone has to take it because they can't do a goddamn fucking thing against my huge muscles."

She kicks open the door to the guest room and looks around, scanning for me. I watch through a crack in the closet door. I see her reflection in the mirror. Stopping to admire herself, she strikes some more poses. She traces the paddle along her body seductively. Around the areola of her large fake breasts, her distended belly, her bulging clit looking red and angry, along with her numerous vaginal piercings. They jingle playfully. Her muscles are still so taut, she's so ripped and huge. I do have to take a moment to admire her body. She is in many aspects the muscle goddess I've always fantasized about.

"Mmm, bet you wish I was a nice little muscle wifey for you. Like a buff version of that Tina. All sugar and no spice, dull. You wanna get to know how I got to be Gym Beast, stick? Wanna hear my origin story?"

She growled and smashed the mirror with the paddle, causing it to shatter into a dozen pieces and crash to the floor.

"Think I was some anorexic bitch with self-esteem issues or somebody that got fucked around by some dude, eh? Think again, you little skinny fucker! I was a domineering bitch from day one. Even as a little girl, I'd be beating up on the boys just because I could. Skinny ones, fat ones, ones whose faces I didn't like. Christ, I'll throw a beatdown on anybody if I see that they're some rat-faced fucker with a big overbite. One of my many pet peeves."

She stomps around the room as she rants, throwing every object in her way, stalking me like an animal. Spittle dribbles down from her grimace as she practically spits out the words not caring if I'm around to hear them or not.

"Then when I started lifting as a teen. My muscles swelled up quickly like they were waiting all along! Soon I was using my muscles to throw beatdowns on schmoes like you, schmoes that paid pretty well, too. They didn't care if I was underaged, so long as I was totally jacked. Had them throwing money at me for equipment, for steroids, for these big knockers you see before you. I got hooked on it all. Winning the competitions, getting stronger and bigger, fucking up wimps like you. I'm busty, bronzed, buff, and brazen. Fuck, I am so perfect, stick. You were put on this earth to serve me, to worship my muscles, to suffer my wrath and I can throw you away like a piece of garbage if I feel like it!"

I shudder. I don't think I've ever seen anyone as strong as Gym Beast and in the thralls of such psychosis. She'll rip up everything to try and find me, and eventually, she will no matter how well I hide. Now she looks frustrated and lets out a roar, tensing her muscles. It looks like she's about to move on to another room. I quietly breathe a sigh of relief. I'll gladly spend the rest of the day and night in the closet if it means I don't have to worry about getting a paddling from her. My body loosens a little and I let myself slump in the pile of extra bedding I've hidden myself in.

My momentary respite is rudely interrupted. The door isn't thrown open so much as it's ripped off and there she is, looking down at me with the widest grin I've ever seen.

"There you are, stick! Missed me?"

She looks massive, and she grabs me by my hair and yanks me out of the closet like a caveman. With another mighty thwack she smacks my ass with the paddle again, causing it to turn even redder.

"Two points for me! I could smell you in there, stick, the whole time. All that fear steaming off you. It's like I'm a heat-seeking missile! Nowhere you can hide from me, I'll find you and mess you up."

Another thwack of the paddle makes it turn purple. It's so painful, I don't know how much more I can take. Somehow, I get out of her hold. A tuft of hair is ripped I'm the process, a sharp plucking pain, but I am grateful to be out of her clutches.

In a panic, I crawl under the bed. Moving like a soldier trying to crawl under barbed wire as fast as he can, I try to get through on the other side and out of the room. Gym Beast has a hold on my ankle and she's trying to get under the bed at me, but between her belly, breasts, and muscles she's too big. Part of the mask is getting stuck and torn in the process. Half her veiny face is exposed as she grimaced at me.

"Fucking crawling away from me? Really, stick? You must have brain worms if you think you can get away from ME!"

I can feel the trembling rage emanating from deep within her lungs down to the bottom of my balls. Rageful, she tears at me and tries to pull me back to her. I kick my leg, shake it, do whatever I can to break the iron grip on it.

"Hiding under the bed like a little baby bitch. You're so skinny, stick. That's why you can crawl under the bed!"

I manage to slip out of her grip, I've already made it through the bed and running away now.

"Oh, fuck this shit!" She shouts and flips the bed over, frame and all with a mighty jerk. It crashes to the floor and nearly flats me as I narrowly get out of the guest room. Dragging that bed up and putting it together all by myself, I can say with first-hand experience it was insanely heavy. Still, I don't take any time to look back, I know she's already on my tail as I hear her loud footsteps.

I race down the stairs, then again to the downstairs den. I haven't been down here in forever, it's basically been just a glorified storage unit housing all of the junk I've been meaning to get rid of since forever. A holdover from college days, that kind of thing. It has the air of a man cave with a pool table and dart board set up. Somewhere to relax and take it easy, but now it becomes clear to me: I've boxed myself in with no way out.

How stupid of me. Once she descended into the den, I can't get around or away from her. I'd have more luck trying to get past a  wall. Soon, I hear the telltale clomping on the stairs. Her massive, muscle-bound body comes down the staircase. She wears a disturbingly wide grin on her face, she's still wearing what remains of the damaged dominatrix mask. Her massive implants jiggle with every step, her naked body rock hard, veins raised everywhere. She is a monster, a Hulk, a behemoth of muscles.

"Not so smart, hiding with nowhere else to go. You know, it's almost like you want me to catch you. I always get my stick. Do you like the pain I inflict? Do you love it, love getting disciplined by your big-titted muscle daddy? I think you do. You make me do it, you know. It's your fault. Being such a weak little stick. Being such a fucking horny schmoe for my muscles. Even if I didn't love beating up on you, I'd have to do it anyway. I'd be compelled. That's right: come to daddy."

She makes no rush of trying to find me, instead standing guard at the foot of the stairs with that huge, holed paddle, rubbing it all over herself and playing with the ashes of the neighbor's wife. With her other hand she fondles herself, rubbing some of the ash into herself, into her vagina. I'm hiding behind some junk behind the pool table.

"Come on out, stick. Wouldn't you like to have a threeway with me and old Miranda here? She feels so, so good all over me. It's like she's a part of me now. Take her with me on all my workouts and little adventures like this one. Mmm."

Gym Beast saunters around the den, making her way to the pool table. She grabs one of the billiard balls and behind to squeeze. More veins than I ever thought was possible pop out of her hand and forearm. Cracks begin to form and my eyes widen in amazement. It's crushed to dust before her and she lets it fall to the floor, then grabs another and does the same. One after the other, streaks of veins all over her until she looks like one, giant veiny muscle.

"Pretty soon I'll have busted all your balls, stick. It's what I do. I'll destroy everything you own. Make you my slave. Take over your life. Break you down. Then, I'll have you so wrapped around my fingers with my muscular bod you'll wake up the next morning eager for it all to happen again. That's what I do, stick. That's what I am. Like a buff virus where soon, I take over and all you can ever think about is me. No room for anything else. Not your hopes, dreams, wants, needs: just me and my muscles."

When she's done breaking the billiards, she slams a fist into the table, leaving a fist-shaped indentation. She screams, rages at the top of her lungs and grabs the table by the bottom and hoists it up and over, letting it crash down and nearly on top of me as I roll out of the way just in time. It would have flattened had I not. Gym Beast swats the boxes of junk and debris out of the way with the paddle and I look up, seeing her.

Like a muscular monolith, a shock of her blonde hair wild and untamed peeking out through the torn portion of her dominatrix mask. She is breathing hard and heavily, muscles thick and bulging like each one of them is alive. I have never seen anyone so swollen, so jacked and hard. Her clitoris is so engorged, her voice so deep and roided. Arms pumped up like the massive cannons on a galleon. Legs so swollen with muscle it's unreal. Web after web of veins that crisscross around her magnificent breasts, her nipples so erect they look like sharp pinpricks. This woman looks unreal, like a comic book drawing come to life.

I'm on my elbows crawling back, even though there's nowhere to go. She grabs me by my ankle and drags me caveman style, through the den, then back up the stairs. Every step bumps my head and I turn on my stomach, pitifully clutching onto whatever stair I can. With a slight jerk, she shakes me off it and continues dragging me up. Through the house. Back up the second flight of stairs to the master bedroom, what's now become her lair. Now she's giggling to herself uncontrollably. It's a piercing, maddening sound. She flashes me grins over her shoulder.

"Looks like I win our little game. A foregone conclusion, stick. What can a little skinny mother fucker like you hope to do against me? Find a pole slim enough to hide behind? Dream on. I'd find you anywhere in the world. You can't get away from me. No one can. I won't let them. This has been all so much fun, stick. You really know how to show a girl a good time. You must really like me, stick. Before I wasn't sure if this was just gonna be another weekend fling. Now I can see you're committed. You want me to hang around. If that's what you really want, stick..."

She doesn't so much as open the door as barrel right through it and I'm surprised it's still on its hinges as she drags me in. A meaty hand encloses itself around my neck and I'm thrust on the bed. Gym Beast locks the door and with one arm grabs the heavy clothes drawer, that I remember having to struggle with to get it up the stairs and in place, and pulls it over where it crashes down in front of the door, barring me from any hope of escaping. I'm stuck in here with Gym Beast unless I'm desperate enough to throw myself through the windows.

"Don't worry, no one will disturb us, stick. Just you and me like I know you like it. Heh-heh. I want you to know something, stick...that wimpy ass shrink I was telling you about? Asshole gave me this medication. Mellows me out just enough. Lately, I just ran out...now you're getting it from me with both barrels and I have to say it makes me feel great, stick. No limits! Do you know some of the twisted shit that goes on in my head? The fantasies I have?"

She pins me down on the bed, ass up and I know what's coming. One smack with the paddle. Then another and another for good measure. It hurts so badly now and my cheeks are beginning to swell.

"Heh, that's the only way you're ever gonna get swollen, stick. Sure as fucking shit won't be through lifting weights!"

I'm too beat up and hurt to even think of fighting back or squirming anywhere. I press my face into the mattress. When will the paddling stop, I wonder? But then I wonder once she gets tired of this, what will she have in store for me next? I can feel her tracing a line across the cheeks with the paddle.

"Mmm. I could violate you with this, stick. In fact..."

I hear her going to a drawer and pulling something out. She grabs my hair and makes it where I have to lift my head out of the mattress and look. It's her dildo: huge, purple, and veiny. She jiggles it around.

"I could put this in you, stick. There would be nothing you could do about it. This purple dick has had more female bodybuilders than you will ever, ever have. Can you fucking comprehend that? A different one every night. How many times have you fantasized about that? And I've also used good ol' Goliath here to penetrate quite a few schmoes. They pay me to do it to them, as well as to watch me do it to somebody else. How about you, stick? Which one are you? You the sicko that pays to watch it? The one who pays to have it done to them? Or...are you the one that has to do it in the video for the money? You gay for pay, stick? Wanna find out what this feels like?"

I shake my head violently as best as I can. I don't want this, but I don't know what I can do to stop it. Closing my eyes, I pray to myself to make this all go away. That this never-ending day never happened. Strike it from the record. I'll gladly go back to getting regular, normal beatdowns from Gym Beast than this. She slaps the side of my face with the slimy, plastic thing. Then, she slides it along my back and I can feel it as she rubs circles with it on my ass cheeks.

She flips me over with one hand, easily. She grins again and produces chains from every corner of the bed with straps tied to the end and fastens them. She ratches up the tension on all of them so it feels like being stretched out. It makes me wince. I want to yell. She rubs the purple dildo over my cock.

"Want to cross swords with me, stick? What's wrong, no lead in the pencil right now? You know, I could violate you right now. No lube. You'd never live it down, stick. Never get over it. You'd be totally fucked for life. Traumatized. Meanwhile, I'd just laugh about it to all of my gym buddies. You'd be nothing more than a funny story and I wouldn't lose one wink of sleep over it. "

I shake my head and close my eyes.

"No! Please, no! I'll do anything else! Anything!" I sound so pathetic pleading like that, but it's all I can do. She delights in this and puts her hands on her hips, thrusting them this way and that. She puts a fist under her chin in mock contemplation. With her appearance, she looks like an even more buffed-up version of The Thinker and far, far more demented.

"Hmm, I dunno, stick. I start letting you off the hook and it becomes a habit. Spare the rod, spoil the stick. Not that I haven't gotten my fill of dominating a wimp today. I could say I met my quota, but then again...when is it ever enough for me? You know I have had fantasies, stick. Dark, violent fantasies. I'd like to try them sometime."

She bends her huge frame over me and whispers, almost sweetly as her deep voice can into my ear.

"I fantasize I've got this schmoe who paid me a bundle to wrestle him, and I hold nothing back. I don't go soft on him, I get my arm around his neck good and I squeeze a chokehold, and my bicep flares up. It's so fucking huge, stick. Mountainous. He taps out, says the safety word, whatever...but I don't stop. I keep going and going. Using all of my strength. Turning his face red, then purple. His eyes roll up in his head. He's choking for air, but I don't stop. His arms go limp. Then there's this snap, and I know I've done it. And then, like something out of a horror movie, I rip his head right off! Pop! Blood gushes up from his headless stump in a geyser and I rub it all over my body. Or in another fantasy, I take this unlucky schmoe and put his head between my big, fake tits and crush them so hard his stupid skull pops open. His brains gush out and his eyes pop out like a cartoon character and he's screaming all the while but I don't stop. I'm too strong, too much for him. I won't stop because I'm getting so turned on. Then I take his eyeballs and rub them all over my nipples. Isn't that sick, stick? Fucked up. But it's what I want."

I don't want to hear all this insanity. I wonder whatever horrible thing it was in a previous life I must have done to deserve this. It must have been bad. I'm starting to panic, I want to escape. Whatever strength I have isn't nearly enough to break out of these bonds. Still, I shake and I turn and I pull to no avail. She merely laughs at my efforts. Enjoying the sight of watching me squirm.

"So what are you gonna do to avoid getting cock-slammed by Goliath, here? You gotta give me something. How about...a blow job? Give Goliath here some oral and I might consider foregoing jamming all twelve inches of him up your ass. How's about that? Limited time offer."

I consider the alternative. Hesitantly, I nod. This is the least unpleasant option, and if I can do anything that might please her the better. I close my eyes and open my mouth like a fish.

"That's right, stick. Put my big cock in your mouth."

As she holds my head up she works the dildo into my mouth. It's huge. I try not to think about it too much. I go bob my head up and down as best as I can in her grip. It tastes horrible. Plastic.

"Oh. That's right, stick. Gobble my know. Suck my cock like I know you can. Now deeper! Harder! Make my cock cum! Give it good to your muscle daddy's big, hard fucking prick!"

I pick up the tempo and bob up and down further. It makes me choke. I want to vomit, but I know I can't. Spittle is dripping from my mouth and all I can taste is the dildo.

"God yes, there it is, stick! Ready to blow my load outta Goliath here! Here it cums!"

She's ramming it so fast and hard into my mouth I can hardly breathe, and then at the crescendo, she takes it out and wiggles it in the air, play-acting as if it had erupted with ejaculate and pretends to spray it on my face.

"Whoosh! Good job, stick! You got Goliath off, and now you've got a faceful! What's wrong, don't like being the one giving the blow job? It's only fair for you to give a blow now and then. Good God, you are such a wimp, stick. Like a tiny fish compared to the alpha shark that is myself. I've fantasized about killing you with my muscles, too. You're not exempt. Sometimes I picture myself coming home and torturing you to death with my gym equipment."

She bends over her massive frame and gets practically eye-to-eye with me. I can feel the soft wetness of her eyes against mine. The mask's studs scraping against my skin. Her hot breath against me. Hard muscles rubbing against my naked flesh, the ash coarse and it makes my skin crawl at the thought of the dead woman's ashes getting onto my body.

"Bashing your head in with big dumbells. Hanging you with the pull-down cable. Tying you to the bench press, lifting up a massive barbell set and letting it fall on you, letting gravity do the rest. Breaking every bone in your body by hand, enjoying the snapping sound as I tear you apart with my raw strength. So many ways, stick. Every time I think about it I get turned on and gotta rub one out. Some nights I hover over you, stick. Watching you. Flexing over you, my big hands just inches away from your neck. I'm so big and strong and muscular it would be so easy. I watch you so fucking hard. Stare fucking daggers. My eyes are so bugged out, my muscles so swollen and hard it looks like I'm so pumped up I could explode. I stare without fucking blinking. I could crush you. Maim you. Cripple you. Kill you. Fuck you up and your life. And until that time comes if I feel like it, you're my slave. Prep my meals. Buy me supplements. Inject steroids into me. Take my rages. Massage my back. Worship and oil my muscles. Fear and worship me, stick. Give me everything...or else."

I turn away, terrified. Even her regular speaking voice is intimidating. With her rant, there is an intentional edge in her deep, roided voice. It sounds like a rough, serrated machete ready to cut down anything in its path. The voice of strength, rage, and violence. I know she means every single word. While I had always fantasized about being with a huge, dominant female bodybuilder, I never could have dreamt of one that would go so far.

I had dreamed that yes, there'd be domination. Wrestling. Tough talk. But there'd be a softer edge here and there. They wouldn't be the entire persona they demonstrate in a video where they're dominating a schmoe. But that's all Gym Beast is. No, she's worse. I wonder if she's like this with all of her victims or if there's something about me that pushes her to such extremes. In a weird way, I wonder if it's all my fault. As if I'm the locus of my own pain all along. How messed up is that?

"All this talk has got me all horny, stick. And how is the little stick feeling now?"

She cups my junk, not missing a beat. Switching gears from committing gruesome acts to sex without hesitation. I'm as flaccid as can be. As much as I love a woman with muscles, which has always been a lot from the moment I hit puberty, I am so terrified by her there is no response. She's still wearing her torn mask, grinning like a lunatic with a crazy shine in her eyes, and her pumped-up body still covered in ashes giving her a white, otherworldly look.

"Nothing going on south of the border, eh? Don't worry, your muscle daddy is always prepared. I'm a one-woman pharmacy. You'd be so impressed!"

She giddily moves away and takes out a large duffel bag, setting it on the dresser. Gym Beast pulls out pills, powders, liquids, anything that can be put in a human body including some very scary-looking syringes. She runs her hand along them like the lovely assistant on some game show showing off the fabulous prizes. Now, she's going one by one and telling me what each one is.

"This one is GHB. These are my beta blockers. Here's some lovely testosterone. A whole host of anabolics, needless to say. SARMs. You name it, I've got it. So many names and acronyms, stick, it would make your tiny head spin. Hell, things I can't even pronounce or written in English. Doesn't matter to me, as long as it helps me. Fuck that all-natural shit. Why be natty when you can be a roided-out, sexy muscle freak? Freak with a capital F. I hate limits, fuck that."

She pumps her arms and shows me her gains, doing some more poses from different sides. She shows off every lovely muscle in her back. Her huge rack is visible from every angle, too. Gym Beast lets out a harsh laugh and wags a finger.

"No-no, none of this for you. All for me. No need to waste perfectly good steroids on a skinny stick. Now these, these are for you..."

Fishing into the bag again, she takes out some pills and a massive metal syringe. Like something from an old-school hospital. It looks painful. It's full of some liquid. And two pump-looking devices.

"We've got to defibrillate your cock, stick. It's flat-lined. We're gonna Frankenstein your cock back to life. You'll thank me, stick. You truly will. You'll be kissing my feet. These are gonna get you so fucking hard, stick. This'll make the hardest morning wood you've woken up with after a night of dreaming about dicking a harem of female bodybuilders look like an overcooked noodle in comparison. It's the difference between a shrub and a redwood."

"No, don't. I don't want to. No more. You can't make me!" I sound like a little kid who doesn't want to go to school, not a full-grown man telling a buxom, powerful female bodybuilder I don't want to take dick drugs so she can have her way with me.

"Think I give a shit about consent, stick? Your cock is my plaything, just like the rest of your body. It's there for when I need it, NOT when you want it, understand?"

She takes a handful of pills and grabs my mouth, forcing it open and dumping them in. I struggle, but it does no good. Her huge hand covers my mouth until I have no choice but to swallow. They go down and I have no idea how much is in my system. Now, she grabs the syringe and squirts it. I can tell she's enjoying this way too much.

"Now for the showstopper. This stuff is so potent, so illegal. It's what rich old impotent dudes use to get stiff boners. You'll have a hard-on for the ages when I'm done with you. Whether you like it or not!"

Gym Beast wastes no time, takes no care, she finds a vein in the middle of my penis and sticks the needle in. I scream. Even before I feel it go in with a pinch. The plunger goes does and the liquid is emptied into me. I have no idea how long all this is supposed to take to kick in or what. She looks so immensely pleased with herself.

"Now, it'll take a few minutes to kick in. Just enough time for me to grab a quick shower. Wash old Mirando off me. I don't like to share. You wait. Right. There."

She runs a nail along my nose and tears the mask off. It rips in half, falling to the floor as useless garbage. I have a view of the bathroom and shower. Starting up the water, she turns the knob so it's good and hot, and feels it with her hand. After a minute steam starts to form, and she hops in. I watch as she makes a show of putting on the shower gel, working it into a nice lather, and sponging every corner of her body. The ashes come off in muddy rivulets, revealing her skin.

"Bye-bye, Miranda. It was nice knowing you. All sweaty under that mask, too. Don't worry about it: you can just buy me a new one. A more expensive one. I want sharp spikes, next time. Not just studs. Something to cause real, lasting pain."

Getting a big dollop of shampoo, she works it into her hair. She works it into her short, blonde hair. It's so blonde it's shining gold practically. Soaping up her big, pendulous breasts I can feel something stirring within me. Desire. My blood begins to feel like it's on fire, coursing in my veins at lightspeed. Working the lather on the rest of her, washing off every veiny muscle in a display of erotic dominance. I feel hot now, my entire body. White, burning hot. She opens one eye and peeks out at me.

"I like to keep my hair short, stick. Less maintenance. More time to get down to it, you know what I mean? This turning you on, stick? Is all that junk in your veins starting to work its way through your system? Your libido is about to go supernova. Buckle in."

Before I know what I'm doing, I'm fighting against the restraints. I feel half-crazy myself with lust. I look down and there's an erection. It's hard and stiff, painful even. It's so red all the blood must be going down there. Right now all I want to do is touch her, be inside her. I want to rub my cock over every single one of her hard muscles, explore every region of her body. Taste her. It's like my body is overriding my brain which tells me I should still be in fear and recoil from this muscular woman.

This must be part of the torture. I see her taking her time, slowly turning off the shower. Toweling off, working her arms and her legs. Now her chest and abs and back. Every muscle twitches. They're huge and hard and make me even hornier. I can smell her now as she gets close to the bed. It's intoxicating. She touches a finger gently on the tip of my cock, a rocket ready to explode at one mere touch.

"Well-well. Look at this. Is this all for me? Still don't want to give me what I want?" She purrs.

"Yes...I mean: no. I mean..." I honestly don't know if I'm going to refuse her or not.

"Yes."

"No. No! Get off me!" I shake my head violently. I keep telling her and myself no, get off. No more of this craziness. But she just ignores me.

"Oh yes, stick. You're going to be hard for hours. Hours and hours and hours. And I'm not gonna let you go, stick. We're gonna be doing it all day and night now.

I keep saying no, repeating it over and over. Keep telling my body to not be aroused, my erection to go down. But it doesn't. Her touches just enflame it further. She gets on top of the bed, making it dip with her weight. Her muscles are rock-hard and full of veins. Her legs are so wide. Our hips straddle together and she pushes herself on top of me. I wiggle around pathetically, not unlike a worm stuck on hot pavement. It's just as futile of an effort. Her distended abs bulge in my face, her breasts which are each bigger than my head block my view. Her biceps are huge and I feel her making me enter her.

"That's right, I'm going to have you, stick. There's nothing you can do but let it happen. I will not be denied."

Soon, she's straddling me. Pumping herself up and down on my cock. It feels like I have a metal rod. Her muscles flare up as she ratches up the intensity. She slams herself down on it, hard, grunting with each one. Her teeth are clenched, her neck muscles throb and veins break out on her forehead. Every muscle is at attention, hard and swollen. Her muscles loom over me. She is so huge and powerful as fuck. I can hear the coils in the bed straining to contain us. We've been going at it for so long, I wonder how it is I can keep going. Every time I feel like this should be it, my hard-on is still at full mast. Gym Beast grabs hold off the bedposts and her biceps are fully-flexed. They're huge, as big as her head. It is awe-inspiring. Her breasts are touching my chest and I can see her face which is straining so hard. She licks her lips, her eyes roll up into her head like she's in a trance. So many veins all over her face. Her jutting jawline hanging over my face looks like a strong, roided-out moon. We are both drenched in sweat.

Still, we don't stop. We go harder, faster, deeper. The kind of earth-shattering sex you see in a porno all the time never dare think you'll experience in real life. I can't help myself, even though I don't want it, this feels amazing. Incredible. Waves of pleasure run through my body, a raging storm of carnal delight. Those breasts. Those muscles. And the high libido to match. Gym Beast clutches the posts so hard they begin to break, and they rip off in her hands. It turns me on even more and I begin to thrust of my own accord, and with her slamming into me this causes even more pleasure. I can see it in her face, too.

"Touch me, stick. Worship my body and my muscles."

Teasing me, I know, but I still want to. I struggle against the restraints. I desperately want to run my hands along her hard, naked muscles.

"Hahahaha! Here, allow me..."

She grabs the chains holding my arms in place and pulls on each. Her arms bulge and veins practically pop out of her other veins. So many, I didn't know the human body had so many. I hear a metallic snap and soon they're shattering. I can now move my arms. They were so stiff. I try to move my legs, but Gym Beast snaps back at me.

"No way, stick! The legs stay. No running off. You're my sex slave, after all." I nod. We continue humping hard. My hands squeeze her tremendous breasts. They're so hard. I find my way to her tense ass muscles. I rub her arms, her legs, and all of the lovely veins all across them. I sit up and caress her back. It's so huge I can barely get my arms around her. I can't help myself, I'm in a frenzy now. We fuck and we hump like rutting animals. We go harder and harder. Her teeth clenched so hard. We're embracing and she's nibbling on my earlobe. Whispering into my ear to fuck her harder, faster. Don't stop. Don't ever stop, keep doing this forever. I oblige as best I can.

All that stuff must have increased my stamina. I have no idea how long we've been going at it, but I'm sure it's been a while. We have to be done soon, there's no way this can go on much longer. Our pace would put the most libidinous teenagers to shame. But we don't stop. There's a second, third, fourth, and fifth wind every time the tempo starts to slow down it picks up again. I don't tire of feeling up her muscles. They're so vast, so developed, her body is a roadmap of hardened muscles that I can continue exploring. I find muscles I didn't know were there before. Nothing is neglected, everything bulges to complete perfection. No woman can compare to Gym Beast, I must say. She lives up to the title of muscle goddess and then some.

Now we're nose-to-nose as we fuck, both staring at each other without blinking.

"This is what I look like when I'm staring at you while you sleep, stick. Sometimes I get face-to-face like this. Put your hands on my muscles, make you touch my pussy too and you have no idea. What do you think about that, stick? You're my servant even when you're asleep."

Her face is so beautiful, so roided-out like it's been chiseled out of ancient rock. Her mouth juts close to mine. The face of a hardcore, steroid-using female bodybuilder is so sexy to me. I'll gladly take that over the angelic face of a supermodel, any day. I begin to kiss her breasts, then her biceps, then her thick neck. She throws her head back in ecstasy. Gym Beast puts her fingers into my mouth and I suck on them. I can hear her moan in her low, growly voice.

Our lips are close together now, we're nose-to-nose again. I smell her, and feel her to a degree I hadn't ever before. Every minute it feels like I can explode, but I don't. We keep going and it feels so wonderful. I kiss all over her neck, start sucking at it as well, attaching myself with all the zeal of a starved lamprey.

"Uhh...ahh...mmm." She lets out a series of moans, and I suck deeply on her neck. I'm going to no doubt leave marks when I'm done. I keep going harder with it, her moans of pleasure registering deeper every time I do. Gym Beast returns the favor, biting into my neck as well and growling wildly. It hurts but feels good regardless. She breaks the skin, but I don't care. I don't care about anything besides feeling up her body and feeling myself go wild inside of her. She feels so good and so right, even though everything she does is so wrong and messed up. Between her big hard breasts and her muscles, her tattoos, and piercings. I drink it all in. It's sensation overload between her and the pharmacopeia flowing through me. I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. In the back of my mind, I wonder if we're gonna become stuck together humping ceaselessly like this.

She leans back and I hold her from falling entirely with my arm like a dance partner as she dips back. Gym Beast is so heavy, it takes all of my strength. Her breasts jiggle in the air, dancing. Her abs tighten and contract with every thrust. I hold nothing back and drill deeply. Our bodies tremble and it feels like we're both passionately on fire. She dips back, and again we're nose-to-nose. I can feel and smell her breath from her mouth and her nose.

That's when it happens. In the moment, I can't help it: I give her a kiss. Deep, long, passionate. I taste her lips on mine and there's so much electricity. I know I might be taking my life into my hands with that one. Her disgust for any type of sentimentality is well-known to me. She jerks back, almost startled, but regains her composure and grins, throwing her head back and laughing.

"Oh, stick. Our first real kiss. I can't believe you did that! But I have to admit...it keeps things interesting...now see if you can handle this!"

Without warning, she jerks my head back and with her long tongue, traces it all along my lips, before sticking it straight down my throat. Her tongue goes so deep I practically feel my tonsils being tickled. Her tongue probes every part of my mouth and tongue, it feels like ecstasy. Then I can't hold it in any longer, I cum spectacularly inside of her. It feels triumphant to put such a heavy load inside of her huge, hard body. Every one of her massive muscles contracts, her pussy does the same as it takes in my sperm greedily. Even so, we don't stop. I'm still rock hard and she is still going as well, no signs of slowing down.

"Don't stop, don't!" She screams.

"I can't...I won't."

"You love my muscles, don't you? You're addicted to them. To my body, to my sex."

"I do...I am."

"You're such a fucking schmoe for me, stick. A simp. A stan. Bound by the feel of your dick in my roided pussy. The taste of my huge clit. The feel of my bicep peaks, all of my hard muscles. It drives you wild, doesn't it? So much more than a regular wimpy bitch like that Tina."

It's all true. I cannot deny any of it. I have always loved muscular women. How taboo it is, how exciting their musculature is. How different it feels. How deeply sexy it all is. And here are all my fantasies made into flesh. Female bodybuilders are like sex goddesses to me. How I fantasize about having a different one in bed every night. Short, tall, black, white, those with implants and those who have hard, flat pectoral muscles where fully-nature breasts would be. Bigger and harder muscles than any I have ever felt. Bigger than even the brawny guys at the guy. It turns me on so much.

I don't stop thrusting. The erection is so painful, and even though I've spent a load I'm still going at full speed.

"Yes, I am a total simp for you, Beast. For your muscles. You're a muscle goddess and I have to worship you every day." I sound like a zombie, like a zealot. But I mean it all. I can't stand the thought of not being able to touch her muscles, to fuck her like this. I simply wouldn't be able to go back to some string bean, garden-variety woman like Tina no matter what. How could I after touching these huge, feminine muscles? Feeling myself deep inside a female bodybuilder like I've always wanted. I can't help it, can't help but feel drawn to Gym Beast no matter how much pain and humiliation I suffer. Her body is like a drug I constantly need to score.

She pushes me down on the bed. I try to get back up, but she forces me down. Holds me with her immense strength. Grabbing my arms as we're still thrusting into each other, she puts my hands up over my head and bends down, face to mine.

"We'll see if you can go the distance with me, stick. I fully intend to fuck you in half. You stop before I'm done and I'll beat you into the ground, I promise. Kiss or no. You got that, stick?"

I nod.

"Yes."

"Yes, what? What?"

"Yes, my muscle goddess. I won't stop. No matter what."

She grins playfully and sadistically at the same time.

"Good my little stick. Good..."


BOBPARIS

 :bravo:

Great story! I'd love to see Gym Beast start to do sessions with schmoes and obliging her poor slave to film everything (at least he could rest a little from the pain lol). Se could almost kill some of the clients, even male bodybuilders, to despair of the poor protagonist. That it would be awesome !

weaponzero

Definitely loving the story, but can I ask why you make a new thread for each chapter rather than just updating the original one?

jhunter

Good progression, nice flow. Hope to see more soon.

Apley44

Great progression. Would like to ask if there are any plans to have his ex gf, Tina, come in super-muscled and challenging Gym Beast and getting her man back?