LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hello from Kentucky!

Started by MsMuscleObsession, June 10, 2010, 04:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMuscleObsession


Hello Everyone,

My name is Cathay and I excited to be here.  I am interested in getting to know everyone here at Saradas.  I am obsessed with muscles and have been involved with athletics and martial arts all of my life.  I have always been interested in extreme bodybuilding and the muscular physique but until recently, I have never been able to dedicate my life and time to obtaining the most muscular body I can achieve.

A little about myself:
Age: 42
Height: 5 ft 2
Weight: 100 lbs.
Status: Recently divorced

I have had my career, raised my children and taken control of my life back...now in the prime of my life, I am working on me, my dreams and my desires.  I hope I have found a forum here at Saradas with members that could be supportive in this dream and desire of mine, plus be able to communicate with me in all regards to Muscle Fantasy/Real Growth. Neither my friends, nor family, nor my ex-husband would ever support such a dream.  Now is my time to dedicate my time, effort and energy into my dreams.


So, say hello and let's get to know each other.  Here are recent pictures of me as I start this journey.  I tried resizing the pics, if they are still too large I would welcome pointers on resizing them some more.









RobMash

Hello Cathay. Welcome on this forum. I wishes your dream and desire become reality and I wishes you to gain tons of muscles  ;)
I hope you will  show to us your progress.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

MsMuscleObsession

Thank you RobMash!  I shall update on my progress.  I am still going through the forum topics and checking everything out.  It is a great place.

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you RobMash!  I shall update on my progress.  I am still going through the forum topics and checking everything out.  It is a great place.

Yes, it's the most bigger community  and the most visited forum of the web. I will wait your first progrees  ;)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

MsMuscleObsession

Well I hope you will be patient with me...I do not expect much change for at least a week  :)

MsMuscleObsession

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you RobMash!  I shall update on my progress.  I am still going through the forum topics and checking everything out.  It is a great place.

Yes, it's the most bigger community  and the most visited forum of the web. I will wait your first progrees  ;)

Where would be the best place to report my progress?  Is there a specific place to post that sort of update and pics or do I just update this thread?

Saradas.Org

Progress Board

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

MsMuscleObsession

Thank you!  Will check it out.   ;D

crushee

Welcome, Cathay, and karma to you!

MsMuscleObsession


chardonnay

Great to read, Cathay. Which martial arts do or did you practise for how long?

MrSteed

<<Neither my friends, nor family, nor my ex-husband would ever support such a dream.  Now is my time to dedicate my time, effort and energy into my dreams.>>

That's sad. If you care about somebody and he or she wants to achieve something positive, why not support the dream?


Anyway, I love your enthusiasm and I hope your dreams come true. It seems like you have the drive and desire to make it happen.

Good luck.

bicepboy

Very nice pics. Good start, and a great bod for a gal in her 40s. Can't wait to see yoru muscles grow as you realize your fantasies (and ours)....

Spongebob

hey I remember you from a defunct board Inpursuitofperfection!