Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 05:52:39 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Jessica
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jessica  (Read 11802 times)

Offline darkscribex

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Jessica
« on: August 31, 2022, 12:33:41 pm »
Jessica was a family friend, sort of someone that I grew up with and considered almost like a cousin. Growing up, she was always a bit of a tom boy, and I hadn’t really noticed her as anything other than a playmate even well into puberty. But I can remember the first time things became different.

We were at a pool party playing volleyball. The game was pretty competitive, that is until Jessica showed up. As she climbed the steps to the pool, my eyes practically bugged out of my head when I caught a glimpse of her. She wore a black two-piece swimsuit that showed off a perfectly flat midriff with just a hint of ab separation starting to show as she walked.

Her arms, my god, had they always been that thick? And her chest - those had to be at least double-D sized, how had I not noticed that before? The bottoms gave way to thick thighs and thick calves. Clearly, she was a natural mesomorph, and that was not something I had noticed before now.

When she jumped in the pool, it made a huge splash. She clearly had a lot more mass than her 5’3” height would suggest for a typical female. She came up out of the water and slicked back her blonde hair, smiling and ready for the competition.

It was her turn to serve, and she had her game face on, a slight snarl as she tossed the ball up into the air. Her arm swung and connected with the volleyball with a massive thud, the sound of solid mass connecting with the rubber ball. I was a little dumbfounded at the force of the blow, and the ball came singing over the net. It hit the water hard enough to be deflected right out of the pool.

Jessica snickered. She walked to the side of the pool, put her hands on the deck, and jumped up. Between her strong thighs and thick upper body, she practically vaulted out of the pool. One foot came up and onto the deck, and she used that one leg to push herself right up onto the deck in an impressive feat of athleticism. I stared agog as the wet black fabric clung to her full glutes. I could see the muscle definition in her thick thighs as she trotted off the deck. Her big boobs bounced, but not wildly - they seemed firm, wobbling just slightly, holding tight to her chest.

She came back into the pool and jumped in, again making a huge splash with all that mass. When she came up, she haughtily announced the score, then snarled into a serving pose. Her arm came around and smashed the ball again. This time the ball came straight across the net with such speed that it hit my cousin Tami right in the face before she could get her hands up. The ball went sailing out of the pool again, even farther away this time. Tami went down, knocked out cold by the blow. That ended the game as we pulled Tami from the water.

Jessica came over, and despite Tami’s predicament, I couldn’t help but stare at her bulging presence, the black fabric clinging to her muscular curves. Jessica apologized, saying sometimes she didn’t know her own strength.

---

Later that day, after Tami was recovered and sorted out, I was sitting on a log in the back yard eating a hot dog. Jessica came over, her plate heaping full of food, and sat down next to me. She slid her hips into mine in a playful bump, but the force of the impact was enough to really jar me. I was a bit taken aback by it - this was a lot of woman, and she knew how to use it.

She was wearing a blue halter top that covered most of her front, but left her back almost completely exposed. I noticed that, like the rest of her, her back was thick and showed some muscle tone. She wore short jean shorts that hugged her thick ass and exposed almost all of her thick thighs.

I looked at her plate, and there were three burgers, two hot dogs, and a sausage - and no buns or bread of any kind.

“Looks like you forgot to grab a bun,” I said.

She shrugged her big shoulders and said, “I don’t need that shit. What I need is protein, and lots of it!”

She grabbed the sausage and took a big bite out of it, and I was impressed with the size of her jaw as she chewed. Every part of her seemed big, especially sitting as close to me as she did.

“Wow,” I said, “you on a diet or something?”

“I don’t diet,” she replied between big bites. “I eat to fuel my body.”

I smiled and said, “Have you been working out? You look…robust.”

She chuckled. Then she did something completely unexpected - she flexed her right arm, and a good-sized bicep popped.

“Actually, I have. What do you think?”

She must have seen my eyes widen and my jaw drop, because she smiled a big shit-eating grin.

“That’s… impressive…” I stuttered.

“Thanks!” she replied, releasing her flex. “I’m trying to bulk up so I can get stronger. I love being strong!”

My eyebrows rose, but Jessica just focused on shoveling the rest of her protein-laden plat of food into her mouth. When she finished, she smiled and said, “A growing girl’s gotta eat!”

“Yeah..” I stammered.

“Check this out,” she said, turning to me. “I’ve been watching some videos of fitness chicks, and I learned how to do this.”

She put her palms together in front of her chest and flexed. Her boobs, pressed tightly together between her thick arms, both suddenly surged upward. Her smile broadened as my jaw dropped. She flexed her left pec, and her left boob bounced, then her right. She bounced them a few more times, enjoying my stunned reaction.

“Pretty cool, huh?”

“Un… believable…” I stammered.

“Hah. I always suspected you were into muscle,” Jessica said almost seductively as she released her flex.

“I… didn’t know I was…”

Jessica chuckled. “But now you do!”

She leaned over and cupped her lips over mine, her hand reaching behind me and clasping the back of my head. Her tongue literally shoved my lips aside and invaded my mouth as we kissed. I joined in, enjoying the electric sensations of her thick tongue probing the inside of my mouth. I got hard almost instantly.

When she leaned back, she licked her lips, collecting the little bit of extra saliva that had streamed out during our intense, lip-smashing kiss. She looked me in the eyes as she reached down into my shorts and grasped my raging hard-on.

“Oh, you do like it, don’t you!” she said huskily. With little ceremony, she quickly tugged my shorts down, got on her knees, and inhaled my member. I gasped, almost a moan, but tried not to make too much noise to avoid drawing attention. Jessica didn’t seem to care as she sucked loudly and forcefully bobbed her head on my hard cock.

I was breathing heavily and so close to cuming when both her hands grabbed my hips and she practically shoved my crotch toward her mouth. The pressure of her hands felt so strong, and I could feel her lips wrap around the base of my cock. It was too much, and I blew the biggest load of my life.

Jessica just kept sucking, gulping now, swallowing all of the thick load as I pumped spurt after spurt down her throat. Finally, when I was totally spent, she released my cock and licked her lips.

She gulped one last time and said, “Thanks for the extra protein. I need all I can get!”

-----

We started seeing each other in earnest after that. I joined Jessica at the gym, and it became a regular part of our routine. It was good for me as my 5’8” athletic form began to lean out and fill with muscle. But for Jessica, her already mesomorphic body just kept expanding. And I loved it.

One day we were at the squat rack, where Jessica was easily out-lifting me. She had 250lbs on the rack, and she was doing reps of five with it.

“Look at these thunder-thighs!” Jessica said looking in the mirror and slapping her thick quads. She was wearing her usual tight spandex bottoms and tank top.

I looked and I liked what I saw. Her thighs had gotten even more defined, with angular bulges showing impressive definition.

“More squats!” she grunted and proceeded to heft the 250lb bar again and again, watching in the mirror as her quads bulged and stretched the spandex.

She racked the weight and turned, watching her ass in the mirror.

“Shit, look at my ass!” she said, flexing her glutes, which caused a slight buck in her hips that I couldn’t help but find erotic.

“It’s huge! I love it!” she said as she slapped it. “I want it to get even bigger!” she said as she hunched back under the squat bar and hefted the weight again.

I watched, mesmerized by her thick, bulbous ass bulging beneath her spandex as she powered through another set of squats.

“Yess!” Jessica said as she stared at her bulbous ass in the mirror.

She grabbed a gallon-sized jug filled with a high-calorie, high-protein drink and chugged it. She wiped her mouth and said, “All this lifting is making me hot!”

She squatted slightly, flexing her glutes and thighs with a grunt as she watched in the mirror. She heard a stitch pop. Her mouth broke into a huge shit-eating grin.

“Oh yeah, I’m going to bust right out of these bottoms!” she said. Then she turned on me with a lust-filled grin.

“Come on!” she said, grabbing my arm and pulling me into the women’s locker room, ignoring the confused look of another patron in the area. She shoved me into a shower stall and pulled the curtain.

“Take your shorts off, I know you’re already hard!”

Then she ripped her own shorts off, nearly tearing them apart as they were so tight against her bulging muscles. She licked her lips as I took down my shorts and my achingly hard cock bounced. She started roughly stroking her naked cunt, getting herself totally wet.

After a moment, she grasped my dick and shoved it into her wet cunt. Her legs wrapped wide around my mid-section. Her hands held me up by my hips, her strength more than sufficient to support my body weight.

“Fuck yess!” she hissed, not caring if anyone else was in the locker room. She roughly shoved my hips into hers, almost completely controlling the act of lovemaking as she satisfied her lust.

I admired her thick, strong arms as she pounded me, lifting and shoving my body with wild abandon. My dick was as hard as it had ever been, and my hands roamed up toward her massive, oversized boobs sitting on thick pectoral plates.

Jessica smiled seductively and flexed them, and I moaned involuntarily feeling her massive mounds bulging with heavy muscle. She was grunting like a wild animal and she sped up her pace, slam-fucking me into the wall.

“Ungh Ungh Ungh!” she panted, turned on further by the sound of her massive mid-section slamming onto my thighs with a wet slap, slap, slap!

The shower stall started making a cracking sound as Jessica sped up, panting. She started slamming me even harder, the thudding and cracking loud enough to hear outside the locker room.

“Ungh yeah!” she yelled. Her thick thighs started to vibrate as she lifted up and slammed down even harder.

“ALMOST...FUCKING…...THERE!” she shouted, her pussy vibrating with excitement.

“AHHHH! YEAHH!!” she yelled as her pussy started belching cum. Jessica kept yelling, as her pussy kept spasming and squirting juice.

The over-sexed eroticism of her demeanor pushed me over the edge and my dick pumped spurt after spurt of cum into her sopping wet pussy.

Panting heavily, she stood. “Ha. I busted the fucking shower stall!”

I turned and saw a big crack in the stall where she had been slam-fucking me.

“Shit..” I said, worried we’d get into trouble. But Jessica just chuckled.

“Worth it,” was all she said.

---

It wasn’t long before Jessica and I had moved in together and built a home gym in the basement of the apartment that we rented. We were down in the basement, like most nights, pumping iron. Tonight was bench press, and Jessica had the bar loaded with 200 lbs. After ten reps, she wanted more. 

"Can you add more weight?  I'm feeling REALLY strong tonight for some reason!"  I was only too happy to oblige.  I added 10lbs to each side, 220lbs now.

She struggled a little bit, but continued to press forward and then let the weight come back towards her slow and steady. 

"Mmmm, god I love the pump in my pecs and triceps when I do this exercise," she cooed.  She was starting to sweat a little, and her sports bra struggled to contain her big tits and seemingly bigger pecs.

"More!" she exclaimed, grinning.

"You really are feeling strong tonight, aren’t you?" I asked, replacing the 10's with 25's. 250lbs now.

"Oh yeah, babe, I’ve been doing two-a-days, hitting the weights at lunch at the company gym," she explained as she started to press the weight. 

"I just LOVE lifting. It really turns me on to pump iron and see my muscles flex," she said, licking her lips. 

After eight reps, she still wanted more. "God I feel so STRONG tonight, and this is getting me a great pump!" she said, flexing her pecs, causing her massive tits to bounce. She reached her hand under her sports bra and felt up her pecs. 

"I've never felt them so big!  Let's see if I can break my record, up the weight again."

I took off the 25's and added two 35's on.  280lbs now.

She got a determined look on her face, then pressed with all her strength. 

"ONE!" she growled, "TWO… THREE..  FOUR…  FIIIIIIVE" and then she couldn't do any more. 

“280lbs, babe! That’s amazing!” I said.

"Oh my god!  I didn't know I was so strong!" she said, flexing and admiring her right tricep while she ran her left hand up and down it. 

"I really love the pump, god my muscles feel so sexy and hard," she said.

"Want to do bicep curls next?" I suggested hopefully.

"Sure, I LOVE my biceps," she said, hitting a hard right biceps pose for me.  She looked down at her muscle and lovingly kissed it. 

"I wish my biceps were bigger, though... I mean, a LOT bigger."  She flexed her bicep over and over, trying to pump it bigger.  After the fifth flex, she slowly licked it with her long, sexy tongue as she looked at me.  God she was hot!

I handed her the 25lb dumbbells to warm up, and she started curling.  Those sinewy muscular arms sprang to striated, vascular life as she curled the weight over and over.  Ten reps and her forearms and biceps were starting to show a nice pump.

"More!"

I took the 25lbs dumbbells and handed her 40lbs dumbbells. She finished another set.

"MORE!  God this feels good, I love these muscles."

I took the 40lbs dumbbells and handed her 50lbs dumbbells.

"This is a lot, don't hurt yourself," I half-seriously warned her.

She just smiled and started curling.  On the second or third, she looked down at her biceps and watched as the muscle rose up her arm into a nice little peak, then elongated back down as she lowered the weight.  Almost painfully slow, she curled the weight again and again.

"More."  This was not a request.

I looked quizzically at her. The 50lbs she just curled was a new max at the number of reps she was doing. Could she handle more?

“Just give me the 65 pounders, babe! Come on, I’m feeling so PUMPED!”

I shrugged and got them for her. They were heavy enough that it took me some real efforts. Jessica just grabbed them and started to lift.

"OH YES" she said, straining hard but nevertheless curling the weights up.  Her arms shook and she was sweating profusely, but she did six reps before she couldn't do any more.  She put the dumbbells down and then flexed her right bicep, again running her left hand over the muscle, feeling how hard and big it had gotten from the pump. 

"What do you think? not bad, huh?"

"65lbs dumbbell curls, Jess. That’s amazing!" I exclaimed.

"Mmmm, that felt sooooo goooooooood," she oozed, "I LOVE getting stronger!"  She did a double-biceps pose and grinned at me.  "And BIGGER, I don't think my arms have ever been this pumped before!"

I couldn't resist, I reached out and felt her deceptively-strong bicep.That quickly moved to feeling her pecs, then her back. Our lips met in a wet, lip-smacking kiss. I felt the bulging muscles of her back and lats as her tongue probed deep, mouth-fucking me as saliva dripped down slopily. We separated with streamers connecting our lips, which Jessica greedily licked up.

“Look at my arms, babe, they’re MASSIVE,” she bragged, arrogantly flexing into a double-bicep pose. I looked down and saw that her bikini bottoms  were soaked with her juices, she was so turned on just from lifting.

I licked my lips and pulled down her bottoms. I took her juicy clit in my mouth and sucked. Feeling her pussy spasm, I licked and sucked with greater intensity. She moaned.

"Keep going, baby. Deeper, harder!” she moaned as I moved my tongue deeper and faster.

I knew what she was thinking - she was thinking about growing, getting bigger, more muscular, more alpha. I thought about it too and it made my dick hard as a rock.

"Ungh, fuck yes!" she grunted, overcome with thoughts of getting bigger, stronger, more vascular and built.

"Gonna fucking cum!" she cried as her pussy vibrated and gushed with juice.

------------------

If you like this story, check out my patreon page for a continuation as well as more like it. http://patreon.com/darkscribex

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Jessica
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2022, 02:08:03 am »
Not bad. Hope people support you.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2022, 01:39:55 am »
Great work

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2022, 04:55:40 am »
Great story.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2022, 01:42:27 pm »
Awesome story! The detail is amazing.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2022, 11:07:37 pm »
Rad story, don't stop there! Would love to read more, some more detail and pace..........Karma to you

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2022, 09:13:21 am »
Really good work!  :clap:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Jessica

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View