Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Session Escalation?

Started by wookiee, August 30, 2022, 08:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wookiee

I am fairly new to sessions, maybe have 5 or so under my belt. Most of mine have been muscle worship with one who did a few fun holds and smothering. I have a session scheduled with a provider I have seen before but would like to escalate the session to something new but I am struggling for ideas as there are way too many. Difficulty: No pain, no slapping, no punches.


It made me wonder what other people's session escalation was like? Did you start off doing one thing and then moved up? I think it would be interesting to see the progression.


Thanks in advance for your time!


Blueline

I think it all depends who you see. if it is her nature you should go with it and if the slaping is gentle it still might be some fun,  I would tell her your bounderies and let her go if it get to much say stop, but agree with her to a stop sign before
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DCReviews

Thinking about this little bit more I would say that this can be pretty complicated. How much do you trust the provider you're seeing next and what type of things are you willing to explore and what are your limits are all things that you need to keep in mind.

Typically what I have experienced is that when people are younger they do more of the wrestling session not knowing really what they want and then as they get older they ask more of the sensual sessions from the providers.

Do you know what you want to explore?  In general you'd be talking about wrestling, muscle worship, domination, or lift and carry. Also, how sensual do you want your session to look? 

Polite Society

 Try to narrow it down in advance or otherwise you'll get more of the same. To change it up on her requires you to give her notice or it faces being a disappointment.  What's your reason for seeing her again? Build it around that.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login