Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Goddess Athena

Started by fa13, August 22, 2022, 11:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fa13

Anyone sessioned with this lady from Birmingham? Thanks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fa13

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Del4

Pushing this up, has anyone seen her? Looking to meet her as I love the look of her size and power. I know it will not be as sensual a session as I usually go for, but would be keen to experience that power.

Danyoyo4

More than once.
Absolutely lovely lady, incredible size and you are almost guaranteed to be shocked by how powerful she is.

If you're thinking about it, I'd definitely take the plunge!

Danyoyo4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Did she do anything sensual with you?
From what I gather is she might be a lesbian hence strictly BDSM/Domme type sessions only

She's very playful and definitely not a lesbian.
I didn't ask for anything sensual though, was more looking to be thoroughly overpowered and she delivered on that.

Danyoyo4

I asked for her blessing before sharing this, but she literally ripped my boxers off.
This is the kind of strength we are talking about.