Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Give your candidate of Jul, 10 K+ for the winner (Read my post into the topic)

Started by RobMash, June 01, 2010, 10:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

I think it's better put in the poll the candidates who observe one of this requirements:



  • the candidate must be partecipated on the contest on 2010
  • the candidate must have shoots a video or some photos in 2010 on the sites of female fitness or on their official sites


You have time until 25 April for nominate your candidate

Nominate your candidate except the Goddess: Jamie Costa, Larissa Reiss, Ocean Bloom
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


Lucrezia Borgia


machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


otravision






Laura Boisacq

If it's not too late.... I would like to nominate Debbie Fowler! She is an amazing athlete and friend who just won her Pro Card yesterday at Junior Nationals!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro


RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Andressa Vieira  ;D

I'm forgotten to say that the previous Goddess can't be re-nominated. Please cafu give an other candidate.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS