LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

I'm offering to make a mg into an fmg story

Started by discussme320, August 06, 2022, 02:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

discussme320

I just finished re-writing "Happy Meal" by maxxxmuscle  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
And I really enjoyed that!
So if you guys and gals have any cool suggestion leave them as a reply and I'll chose one of them :3 (I'm not guaranteeing any speedy results tough)


jhunter

Interesting, hope to see more. Hope to see more submissions soon.

muscluvr714

I think My Twin Moves On would be a great rewrite. Incredible muscle growth scenes that would translate into female siblings. My only suggestion would be to write their love interest to males.

ArkhamAsylum

The stories written by Dredlifter would be great candidates for a female centric rewrite. Some of them already feature women that grow taller and stronger, but they are always side characters and never grow nearly as much as the men. The only downside is that Dredlifter's stories are long. But they are very well written. They are also tonaly perfect, in my opinion. The growing characters are dominant and get of on how much bigger and stronger they are than nomal people, but they are never mean spirited. They are always likeable. The only thing that would make these stories better is if the were fmg centric, with all the growing characters being female.

waof

My pic/gif morphs & deepfakes: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

quick

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The stories written by Dredlifter would be great candidates for a female centric rewrite. Some of them already feature women that grow taller and stronger, but they are always side characters and never grow nearly as much as the men. The only downside is that Dredlifter's stories are long. But they are very well written. They are also tonaly perfect, in my opinion. The growing characters are dominant and get of on how much bigger and stronger they are than nomal people, but they are never mean spirited. They are always likeable. The only thing that would make these stories better is if the were fmg centric, with all the growing characters being female.

Oh damn.  I've never read his stuff, as I typically am not into M/M centric content, but at a glance he's a really good author.  This isn't my thread, but I may take a leap and do some rewrites as well.

The First One


ArkhamAsylum

Oh damn.  I've never read his stuff, as I typically am not into M/M centric content, but at a glance he's a really good author.  This isn't my thread, but I may take a leap and do some rewrites as well.
[/quote]

I'm also not interested in male centric growth stories, but I make an exception for Dredlifter's stories because they are so well written and fun to read. Plus, some of his stories, namely "Elongro" and "The Preformance Incentive", do feature growing female characters, but they are always side characters. But they do offer a glimps of the potential that Dredlifter's stories would have if they focused on female characters and fmg.

Kujarer

Hmmm... following in the footsteps of "Robojoe" [reply #6]:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

One more...  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

asqwert

Can you post the converted stories here? Kinda want to read random stories

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just finished re-writing "Happy Meal" by maxxxmuscle  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

Hmm...That link is broken, or the story has been deleted.   :shucks

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Ddraig

it would be great if you rewrite and continue this

Ddraig


discussme320

Hey sorry for being absent for so long everyone. I've been sick for several weeks now and it's shown no signs of getting better. I'll translate as soon as I feel well again

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey sorry for being absent for so long everyone. I've been sick for several weeks now and it's shown no signs of getting better. I'll translate as soon as I feel well again

Self-care is important. Do what needs to be done. Resume when ready.   ;)

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: