LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

San Francisco and surrounding areas

Started by luvbuff, August 03, 2022, 07:36:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvbuff

Are there any muscular session girls in the San Francisco and surrounding  bay area?   I know of mighty on sessiongirls but was wondering if there are any more than that, or any that could be working as exotic dancers?

luvbuff

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Mscllvr21

Thank you!  This is terrific.

I met Athena many years ago when she went as Ginger.  Incredible physique and she loves to flex.

You have good choices in your area.

DCReviews

Funny that you say that cause I was thinking recently that considering the amount of population and Silicon Valley, Man Francisco and Man Jose tech bro submissive introverted culture that we have here you would think the options would be more plentiful and it really isn't. Seems like most of the session women who travel to Cali usually hit up SoCal and LA and they really don't come to this area much. And considering the wealth and mostly male culture in many of these tech companies I do wonder why they don't travel here more...

DCReviews

Finally having a few good people coming to the area. Booked a session with Ripped princess and am considering Tapered Physique. 

DCReviews

She says she's not but in my experiences a lot of that has to do with your chemistry together or attraction. In general according to her reviews here she's not super sensual or doesn't offer extras that I know of.  We shall see. 

bossva

Hi - wondering if there are any session girls in the Bay Area that come recommended?

DCReviews


DCReviews

Actually that would depend on the type of session that you want, there are a couple but not many. There are also a couple on escort sites but again depends on the type of session you want, have any ideas of what you're looking for?

KingBoy99

Sade is a good option. She is local to the Bay Area. She tends to keep a low profile somehow since I haven't found her wrestling in any other wrestling sites. She only sells her own videos that she films of sessions.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sade is a good option. She is local to the Bay Area. She tends to keep a low profile somehow since I haven't found her wrestling in any other wrestling sites. She only sells her own videos that she films of sessions.

Wanted to second this upon spotting it, I've done half a dozen sessions with her over the years, she's always a nice time and always brings max effort. Just wrestling and strength stuff.

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sade is a good option. She is local to the Bay Area. She tends to keep a low profile somehow since I haven't found her wrestling in any other wrestling sites. She only sells her own videos that she films of sessions.

Wanted to second this upon spotting it, I've done half a dozen sessions with her over the years, she's always a nice time and always brings max effort. Just wrestling and strength stuff.

Good to hear and good to know, do you know where she posts or how to get a hold of her?

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sade is a good option. She is local to the Bay Area. She tends to keep a low profile somehow since I haven't found her wrestling in any other wrestling sites. She only sells her own videos that she films of sessions.

Wanted to second this upon spotting it, I've done half a dozen sessions with her over the years, she's always a nice time and always brings max effort. Just wrestling and strength stuff.

Good to hear and good to know, do you know where she posts or how to get a hold of her?
sg/sade245

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Heidi Worrel is awesome

Hah!  Very true!  Mighty Heidi, she's probably the one exception located in NorCal but is she still available?  Has she taken her page down on session girls? 

I have not been able to find it.

She's no longer available, unfortunately.

Looks like she is back in the Bay and available on SG again. Great news.

miklny33

Going there the week of 12/2. Definitely looking!

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Going there the week of 12/2. Definitely looking!

Any luck yet?  I'd be curious what you find in the Bay.