⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What was your most humiliating cum in a session?

Started by Tiberius, July 28, 2022, 09:21:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What was her reaction to it? She probably would have got turned on by your flaccid state lol

Lisa has probably never seen a flaccid cock in her life!

Cumming too soon ruins a session (and might be a bit of a ruse by the sessionette to end things quickly, if she really forced you) but one way to salvage something from the flaccid afermath is to see what it feels like to have a proper good clean wrestling matchup where you're not distracted by sex or weak with desire.
It's almost like wrestling "sober" because you're not intoxicated with lust.

Could imagine her trying her best to bring it back to life. In 69 position she would probably suck it off.  That said she probably doesn't need a dick to get an orgasm.

Cumming too soon definitely kills your vibe. Best way to deal with it through breathing exercises. You can train yourself by breathing right but takes daily practice need to build tolerance way before your sessions takes place.


JustBiceps

I once came in a grapevine pin. I couldn't budge and she kept grinding on my crotch till I came
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI once came in a grapevine pin. I couldn't budge and she kept grinding on my crotch till I came
I wish that friction worked for me