Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What was your most humiliating cum in a session?

Started by Tiberius, July 28, 2022, 09:21:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warhawk Overdrive

I was with a lady and thought I was done at least for a while. We talked for a bit, but then, I was moving around on the bed and was on my knees she happened to be right in front me at that moment sitting on the edge of the bed and kind of below me and suddenly, BOOM! On her arm and maybe on her leg.  :sorry:  :-[ I can recover quickly sometimes, and I was already aroused but did not think I would be able to finish again for few more minutes, if at all. I had not been touching myself or anything. (Completely hands off). I don't think I have done that since I was a teenager.  :o
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf


Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I obviously didn't read very well. I just wrote a humiliating thing my apologies

Still a good read : D

skipberg

Most embarrassing for me was a completely no touch one where she made me watch it happen.  She was holding me up in front of her with her arms under my upper thighs, facing away from her, and she forced my legs to spread out wide, and walked me over to a mirror.  Then she started dirty muscle talk directly into my ear, and was mimicking taking me from behind, pounding in to me, and kissing and biting my neck, telling me she wanted my cum, and at some point I just let loose.  I was humiliated and was apologizing so profusely, but thankfully she let me off the hook and let me cuddle for a while to regain my composure and then we went on with the session.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bizzle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Most embarrassing for me was a completely no touch one where she made me watch it happen.  She was holding me up in front of her with her arms under my upper thighs, facing away from her, and she forced my legs to spread out wide, and walked me over to a mirror.  Then she started dirty muscle talk directly into my ear, and was mimicking taking me from behind, pounding in to me, and kissing and biting my neck, telling me she wanted my cum, and at some point I just let loose.  I was humiliated and was apologizing so profusely, but thankfully she let me off the hook and let me cuddle for a while to regain my composure and then we went on with the session.

I wonder who this lady was?  :bravo:

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Most embarrassing for me was a completely no touch one where she made me watch it happen.  She was holding me up in front of her with her arms under my upper thighs, facing away from her, and she forced my legs to spread out wide, and walked me over to a mirror.  Then she started dirty muscle talk directly into my ear, and was mimicking taking me from behind, pounding in to me, and kissing and biting my neck, telling me she wanted my cum, and at some point I just let loose.  I was humiliated and was apologizing so profusely, but thankfully she let me off the hook and let me cuddle for a while to regain my composure and then we went on with the session.

Feelin' you, bro.  LOL!  "And again, Bulklover's nemesis, premature ejaculation reared it's ugly head . . . and yet the big date was still a week away."
Life sucks and then you die.

outmuscled

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Most embarrassing for me was a completely no touch one where she made me watch it happen.  She was holding me up in front of her with her arms under my upper thighs, facing away from her, and she forced my legs to spread out wide, and walked me over to a mirror.  Then she started dirty muscle talk directly into my ear, and was mimicking taking me from behind, pounding in to me, and kissing and biting my neck, telling me she wanted my cum, and at some point I just let loose.  I was humiliated and was apologizing so profusely, but thankfully she let me off the hook and let me cuddle for a while to regain my composure and then we went on with the session.

You might have to apologise to a partner for squirting prematurely, but for an escort it just means you're easy work, lol.
And in this case she was telling you to cum. If she was that confident of her no-touch effect on men, you probably weren't her first such victim.

I'm a bit confused by the positioning though. If she had her arms between your legs holding you up, your ass would have been at her chest height or higher.

Bulklover

I've got all you fuckin' pussies beat!  You don't know the meaning of humiliation!!

With Amber DeLuca . . . FS; I'm pounding away like my hair's on fire, and she makes me cum so hard that:
1) my eyes roll over white like Quint's great white shark
2) I contuse my larynx screaming in ecstasy.
3) oh yeah . . . my bowels let loose all over the Motel 6 comforter.

To Amber's everlasting credit, that experience did not "retire" her from sessioning.  If it had, I would have served myself up to Schmoe Nation for summary execution.

You fucking fags . . . you think you know humiliation?  Heehee!
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)
Life sucks and then you die.

mikem2436

Did a Session with an actual MMA fighter and I came and had a wet spot in my shorts and she saw. it was a bit embarrassing but she saw it as me enjoying the session 😣

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've got all you fuckin' pussies beat!  You don't know the meaning of humiliation!!

With Amber DeLuca . . . FS; I'm pounding away like my hair's on fire, and she makes me cum so hard that:
1) my eyes roll over white like Quint's great white shark
2) I contuse my larynx screaming in ecstasy.
3) oh yeah . . . my bowels let loose all over the Motel 6 comforter.

To Amber's everlasting credit, that experience did not "retire" her from sessioning.  If it had, I would have served myself up to Schmoe Nation for summary execution.

You fucking fags . . . you think you know humiliation?  Heehee!

Lmao can't say I ever did that we doing her lol

knufflschmoe

of course ,when  the girls handwork (HJ) doesn`t arouse you ,and you are NOT able to cum...!
                        (perhaps when she`s rubbing too aggressive,it hurts....)
   
was in the situation yet,must openly admit...!
-
but IF you cum ,and the girls visibly agrees & even "working" on it ,
there?s no reason for feeling embarrased at all....! (in my view)

bigsub1984

Had a session with someone I was really looking forward to seeing for a long time. 5 minutes in she took my pants off and grabbed me and started telling me what her plans for me were and I couldn't hold back. I went red and was worried after all my anticipation to see her that the session was over. She giggled at how fast I was and I was just blurting out excuses and apologies. After letting me wriggle in my embarrassment she got a devilish look and asked how quickly I could go again. She decided to milk me completely dry for the rest of the session. Just amazing, I was exhausted and entirely smitten. Still am, honestly

FBBMW

Although these SGs are a big turn on to us, which is why we pay them plenty of $, if you are prone to cuming by just looking, 
a little touching, etc, maybe you have not cum lately.    Try cuming the day before or whatever period you need so you are
not so quick, especially if you have a FS planned.           

richmann

I had a session with Lisa Cross. Started off fantastic, but as soon as she started playing with me, I came. Probably only about 20 minutes in, if that. A bit embarrassing and I apologised.

Not her fault at all, it was just because she was so amazing, rock hard and powerful. I hoping to see her again and last longer.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a session with Lisa Cross. Started off fantastic, but as soon as she started playing with me, I came. Probably only about 20 minutes in, if that. A bit embarrassing and I apologised.

Not her fault at all, it was just because she was so amazing, rock hard and powerful. I hoping to see her again and last longer.

What was her reaction to it? She probably would have got turned on by your flaccid state lol

outmuscled

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What was her reaction to it? She probably would have got turned on by your flaccid state lol

Lisa has probably never seen a flaccid cock in her life!

Cumming too soon ruins a session (and might be a bit of a ruse by the sessionette to end things quickly, if she really forced you) but one way to salvage something from the flaccid afermath is to see what it feels like to have a proper good clean wrestling matchup where you're not distracted by sex or weak with desire.
It's almost like wrestling "sober" because you're not intoxicated with lust.