LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Up

Started by superlurker, July 23, 2022, 04:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superlurker

When Kendra Wang and Megan Bilt walked into the gym I managed with my girlfriend, reigning 3 time Miss Olympia Physique winner Minh Nguyen, they were scrawny high school cheerleaders. It's hard to believe it, I know, but they were.

I'd just finished fucking our receptionist, Nancy Hernandez, a Wellness competitor, and was enjoying watching Nancy pull her thong panties and shorts back up when I saw them on the monitor. I slung my dick back into my own thong and struggled to pull my own butt-hugging shorts up as I moved to follow Nancy out front. I firmly believed that all of the staff needed to put their bodies on display to attract clients. Even me.

We walked up to the girls, who'd waited at the front desk, and greeted them. Both of them gave Nancy a once-over and smiled, but they both fixated on my own clearly-visible package for a second too long before managing "Hi, we were hoping for a private conversation with Minh." "About getting big." "Yeah, her cycle." Kendra, the half-Chinese girl was all of 4'9" and 100 pounds. Slim, toned, with a surprising amount of breast, bright green eyes and black hair. Her friend Megan was blonde with green eyes, about 5'4" and 130 pounds, sporting a large set of breasts and a toned physique.

"Minh's not in right now," I said, "but if you take of your membership paperwork with Nancy you can come back to the office and we can talk about...cycles." I shook my head, turning and heading back to my office. Nancy later revealed both girls had fixated on my butt as I walked away. The glutes sell.

It was about 40 minutes later when there was a knock and Nancy delivered the two girls. I put down the financial paperwork I'd been reviewing and gestured for them to sit down. "Let's talk goals, ladies."

Megan immediately said: "I want to be the biggest." Kendra supplied: "I just want to be bigger."

I scratched at my chin. The stubble was permanent now, after years of boosting my testosterone to preposterous levels. Shave at 8am, 5 o'clock shadow by 9:30. "How old are you? I know it's at least fifteen, or Nancy wouldn't have let you finish the paperwork."

Megan nodded. "I'm fifteen. Sixteen in a few weeks. Kendra's sixteen." Kendra just nodded.

"Alright. Not many teenage girls come in asking about steroids. I'm neither confirming nor denying Minh has help, but you have to admit it's odd," I said.

Megan made a bicep. It was respectable. Probably 15" in circumference. She was definitely in great shape. "This is the limit. Without assistance, anyway. I'm stronger than almost every boy in school. Kendra's almost as strong. But if we want to get stronger, we need to get bigger. A good cycle could do that for us."

I nodded in agreement. "It could, but you're not finished developing. It could have some serious side-effects for a teenage girl."

Kendra giggled. "A bigger clit is just a bonus. Boys are idiots, a bigger target will help."

I chuckled, shaking my head. "Alright, you've got parental permission. They going to freak out if you start blowing up in size?"

Both girls shook their heads. "Our parents don't really care. We're both genengineered, so they'll just assume it's related to that."

I nodded, having assumed they were some of the second generation genengineered children. My own kids with Minh were also genengineered. Mostly for size and strength, but they had other enhancements.

I stood, tapping a hidden switch on my desk and entered the stairwell that was revealed by a sliding wall panel. "Follow me, girls," I said as I descended. Into the bowels of Beaver Hills Fit Factory. At the bottom of the stairs, through an airlock, and into the real secret of our success. The Cave.

The girls gasped as they saw another fully contained gym. Nearly naked superhuman specimens wandered between stations, only covered by waste disposal systems and food & nutrient delivery systems.

Seeing me, my son Chad stood up from a bench and waddled over, removing his feeding tube as he did. "Hey dad. New blood?" Chad was 6'7" tall and well over 400 pounds of chiseled muscle. Every part of his phsyique rippled and was covered with wriggling veins. The girls were entranced. "They're cute. How big are you going to make them?"

"Very big. They both indicated they'd like to be among the biggest," I replied. The girls were staring openly at Chad's waste disposal system as he urinated in front of them. They were fascinated by how it drained the waste away and then blasted him clean with soapy water that then drained away. "Highest efficiency. With this set up you can train 15 hours a day. That's how you get huge like this."

Minh was waddling towards us at this point. She was in off-season condition and her bloated muscles were struggling against each other mightily as she moved. She pulled her feeding unit out as she came up on us. "Hello girls. New recruits, babe?"

"This one wants to be the biggest," I said to Minh, gesturing at Megan.

Minh flexed her signature 30 inch arms. They were bigger than usual. "Bigger than me?"

Megan stared and then said, "Yes, absolutely."

Minh laughed. "I like her. Let's get them set up."

I nodded. "They're still in high school, so it's got to be strictly after school."

Minh nodded. "Come on girls, let's get you out of those clothes and into a gain rig."


quick


Wookey


Elmanouche

"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

bertmacklinsbrother

Amazing opening!  I'm extremely intrigued!

jhunter

Standard opening. Could use some grammar and editing. Good luck.

superlurker

As Minh departed with the girls, Chad headed to the men's locker room to grab shorts for his shift upstairs. At loose ends, I headed for the back of the Cave where a barking, grunting, growling rhythmic release was occurring. I knew it was Amy Vela, our redheaded Puerto Rican superhuman. Her 1100 pound frame was comical looking wedged into the bench as it was, with her 55 inch arms barely moving on her reps due to her colossal breasts and massive pecs taking up most of the room not inhabited by those pulsating biceps.

Amy had come to us as a special case at 11 years old. Diagnosed with virginal breast hypertrophy, and sporting breasts the size of basketballs just six months after the onset of puberty, we took her into the program on her physician's recommendation and pumped her full of steroids. She responded insanely, blowing up with muscle. An 11 year old with 22 inch biceps is something you don't forget. She never got taller than 5'4" but her nearly non-stop lifting has kept her mobile despite a pair of breasts that, even after upping her dose to 40mg of anavar, were the size of beach balls at 19.

Despite having a feeding tube stuck down her throat struggling to keep up with her protein demands, she was moaning, groaning, and, when you glanced down at her waste disposal unit, orgasming her way through bench press reps with about 4000 pounds on the bar. I pulled my dick free and watched her perk up, pulling the WDU free and rubbing my cockhead against her utterly soaked pussy. Her damp mass of red hair glistened as it was freed and her ejaculate streamed out in near-constant squirts. Fully lubricated, I entered this human meatball.

Her steel trap cunt grabbed me and started milking my dick as she muttered her thanks between gulps of protein. Amy worked out 15 hours a day every day now in hopes of staving off further breast growth and the immobility that was sure to accompany it. That meant sex was basically only when a guy wandered up to her in the Cave and unloaded in her until he was totally flaccid and could escape.

I ran my hands across her rippling abs, each working hard as Amy worked her pelvic floor muscles to prise the protein-rich seed free of my cock. Each brick was cut through with a couple of wriggling veins, leading down to meet up with her femoral arteries right by her pussy. Despite the thick mat of red hair you could easily make out her vascular network writhing beneath her skin and pubic hair. As I continued to pump in Amy, she racked her bar and slid into a sitting position, smacking me in the abdomen with her colossal tits before grabbing my ass and using my 325 pound frame like I was little more than a dildo. I grasped at her monstrous arms, running my hands up and down the massive sinews, feeling the crevices and veins crawling all over her inhuman arms as she locked eyes with me.

She continued to suck down all of the protein her feeding tube could supply and using me to scratch her pubic itch. She released one of my battered glutes to give me a bicep flex and I came in her almost immediately. Despite the absurd massiveness of her bicep, it struggled to find space between her huge tits, bulging delts and traps, and her own lats. All of this conspired to make her biceps flex incredibly memorable, the muscle visibly heating up from all of the effort, radiating power.

I gave Amy two more loads before starting to flag and she pulled her feeding tube out to suck my dick clean. Because of her bull neck, massive breasts, and general physical limitations, this meant she sat me on her tits as she did this, my balls dangling into her massive cleavage. Her thick, plump lips pillowed my dick as she worked to obtain all of the protein treasure she was after. When she was finished I slipped off her tits and replaced her WDU, something she struggled to do herself, while she pulled her feeding tube back up. Before she put it down her throat she smiled at me and said "Thanks, papi. I'm saving up to get you that baby, you know."

I gave Amy a nod. "I know Amy. You keep doing those streams and you'll have enough for the fertility treatments and genetic engineering in no time."

She gave me a thumbs up before returning to her obsessive lifting.

I gathered my shorts and thong before heading back towards the locker room. I arrived in time to see Kendra and Megan struggling to manage their feeding and waste disposal units. It was tough at first, learning how to pull these overhead fixtures around -- without tangling your setup with someone else's -- and gave them both a looking over. Their clothed appearances hadn't concealed much, both girls sporting already borderline superhuman physiques. Minh was right behind them, and glanced pointedly at my dick. Both Kendra and Megan were staring, but I didn't react.

"How are the new varbies doing?" I asked Minh, as both Kendra and Megan were busy gulping down protein sluice.

"Good. I put them on 10mg to start, but with their enhanced genetics they should respond well enough to work in clen, tren, dbol and maybe winnie in a few weeks." Minh gave the girls' exposed asses a slap each. "If they can stop staring at my baby daddy's dick they might even put on some muscle."

"Right. Off you go girls. I need to clean up." I said, moving past them and heading into the locker room.

First-Second

What an excellent start to this story. I would like to see more development of all the people in the facility. Do you have other stories you've posted? I'd love to read more of your work, but I wasn't able to find any.

taoschild

I'm enjoying the start.  Keep going. :)
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Great start and would like to read more about their growing.

RaraNana

This story is off to a great start! I'm eager to see the rest

jhunter

Nice dynamic going on. Hope to see more soon.

kasper16085

Wow...incredible start.  Would love to see how these girls undergo the steroid experience!

madwolf88

Really hope we get to see more of this story in the future! All the Superlurker stories are fantastic.