Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Wyfe

Started by jessicatheviking, July 22, 2022, 06:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jessicatheviking

Hey, new story!!!

--

As we were watching Thor: Love and Thunder my wyfe, Nova, paused the movie.

I was like, "What's up!!?? Why did you pause the movie!!??".

Looking at the scene with Natalie Portman as Thor she said, "What would you think if I was big, strong and muscular like her?".

I was a little surprised and said, "I, I, um...".

She smiled, "You, um, what?".

I continued stumbling, "I, I, um, think that would be fucking really sexy.".

Smiling, Nova said, "I think so too. In fact, Quinn, there's something I've been wanting to tell you for a really long time.".

I was like, "What's that? You know that you can tell me anything, right?.".

Nova grinned, "I know, but this is kind of a big deal for me.".

Taking a deep breath, Nova said, "I think huge, muscular, powerful women are extremely sexy and I want to become one. Ever since I was young I used to look at the female muscle magazines at the store and would be completely overwhelmed by how hot the muscles were on those goddesses. I would fantasize about becoming like that someday. To have that kind of strength and size so that people would look at me and adore me was so intoxicating. I've reached a point where I just can't hold back any more. I want to get fucking giganticly muscular.".

Nova sighed, "Please babe, I'm sorry if this freaks you out. That wasn't my intention, I just want to be open and honest with you.".

I took a deep breath. "Well, I am a little taken back by this and it's going to take me some time to wrap my head around this. Can you give me a little time?".

She gasped, "Of course babe, take all the time you need.".

I couldn't believe what she was saying. I thought that she was happy with how things were but clearly I was wrong. I mean, huge and muscular? Seriously. I don't know. I don't know how to feel about this. I mean, if she gets huge and muscular, am I still the man? Do I become her bitch? I dunno. I do have to admit though, Natalie Portman as Thor is really sexy. Maybe Nova would be really sexy with huge muscles.

I'm just going to need some more time to process all of this.


jessicatheviking

Hi! Here's a new part!!

--

That night after she went to bed I started looking at muscular women online. I searched through Insta and I also found a website that was all pictures of girls with muscle. I just didn't know what to think. I was so conflicted. On the one hand I did kind of find muscular women sexy but on the other I just didn't know how I would feel about the changes that would happen when Nova started getting muscular.

What would people in general think? What would my friends think? How would people view me? How would I view myself? When I thought about being with her one on one and her having huge muscles I thought it would be pretty sexy. The more I thought about it though, I started to realize that my negative feelings really revolved around one simple fact: I was insecure about my wife being stronger than me and for everyone else to be able to see that. Breaking it down to that simplicity made my feelings seem petty but I had to fully accept that that was how I felt.

Something else I had to acknowledge was the fact that it is her body and she can do what she wants with it and I would have to find a way to accept that. I couldn't in good conscience expect her to not pursue something that she genuinely had wanted for most of her life. She had already held back from pursuing this for the last few years, I was guessing, largely out of consideration for me. I really did appreciate that.

All of this did help to explain her desire to explore taking a more dominant role during sex. She had even begun pegging me. Even though I was nervous at first I had begun to love it. I loved the feeling of her taking control and me letting go and submitting to her. I know that sounds contradictory but that was in the privacy of our bedroom. Her getting huge and muscular would take things much, much further and make the role reversal between us public. Plus, I was the stronger one and didn't have to fear... oh shit, there it was. I had always been the stronger one and had never had to put the kind of trust in her that she had in me in that aspect of our relationship. Fuck. Wow.

That last epiphany hit me really hard. I realized that this was an area where I had a lot of room for growth in our relationship. I needed to learn how to trust her the way she had been trusting me all along. Wow. It really got me thinking about my role in our relationship as a man, hers as a woman, masculinity and femininity. I started realizing that I was being held back by my culture's idea of what a "man" is. That seemed to be where my fear originated. The thing was though, Nova and I had already had many, many in depth discussions about how both of our personalities didn't fit into the nice neat little boxes of masculinity and femininity that our culture had viewed as traditional.

Realistically, I had a very feminine style of communication and empathy. In a lot of ways Nova had a fairly masculine way of processing things going on in our lives. The more I thought about it the closer I got to my next epiphany. If I was intimidated, scared and would feel lesser by taking on a supposedly more feminine role in our relationship, did that mean that, secretly deep down, I viewed femininity and therefore women as inherently less valuable? Fuck. I mean, I definitely hoped that wasn't the case and maybe I was being too hard on myself but it seemed clear that I had some kind of problem there.

Stepping back from the rabbit hole I had just mentally went down I started to try to get some practical things that I could use from all of the thinking I had done.

First, I realized that I do think muscular women are sexy and Nova would be super hot with huge muscles.

Next, I now understood that despite all of my fears and insecurities, that going on this journey with Nova would give us opportunities to strengthen our relationship in ways that we had never even dreamed of. In fact I now viewed my fears and insecurities as something that I didn't want to have any more and they really bothered me. This would be a chance to work through all of that. It actually excited me.

Then, I now realized that I gave way too many fucks about what other people think. I had chosen to make Nova a priority in my life. I now understood that this was an area that I needed to improve in. Her feelings on this deserved priority over everyone else's and I would give her that because of my promise to her for her to be my priority.

Finally, I realized that if we did this right and I was fully supportive of Nova, this could be an opportunity to take our relationship to mind blowingly amazing levels in all aspects of it. I couldn't wait to see what would happen.

At this point it seemed clear that I would need help to process all of this but not just from Nova. I decided to find a therapist that was specifically experienced with helping men to adjust to their wives becoming muscular. I searched through an app I had used in the past and soon found a therapist that was a great match. Since she was in a different time zone I actually had my first session that night and it was extremely productive.

She assured me that my feelings were very valid and was impressed with the insights I had come to regarding those feelings. By the end of the session I felt ready to discuss all of this with Nova the next morning.

After going to bed fairly late I awoke early the next morning way before Nova. My morning wood was so hard it actually hurt. I had been dreaming about Nova with huge, massive muscles dominating me as we had the most incredible sex. It was amazing.

I got up and did all of the dishes from the night before and cleaned up around the house. Then I made a really great breakfast. Nova came in just as it was ready.

Smiling she said, "Wow! Quinn, what is all of this? Did you clean up and do the dishes too?".

Smiling I said, "Yes, I did babe.".

Letting out a sexy little moan she said, "So, um, what's gotten into you?" as she looked down at my still raging morning wood. "It wouldn't have something to do with you fantasizing about me having huge, gigantic fucking muscles would it?".

Grinning, I said, "Yes babe. We have a lot to talk about.".

Assertively leaning in for a kiss, "I'm sure we do. I love that gorgeous mind of yours and I'm sure you were up most of the night processing all of this. Before we talk about it though, I want to devour this amazing looking breakfast that my insanely sexy husband made for me and then take care of that morning wood for you by pegging you so fucking hard.".

"Yes babe.".

mosssiusss

Good job on having a very introspective perspective on muscular women. Nova is enthusiastic about it from the start so it's nice that her husband came to terms and supports her.

jessicatheviking

Thanks for the compliment mosssiusss!!! Because of my own perspective I really love exploring the deeper thoughts and interactions between the sexes and genders and muscular women.

mosssiusss

Your perspective seems interesting, as I sometimes muse on similar thoughts such as personal feelings vs the thoughts of others. Your stories always have that strong psychological element that enhances fmg fiction.  It also made me curious on how conversations would go with a therapist with that experience.

Maestrojb1954!

Wonderful start on this story. It's somewhat similar to my real life and I love it! Please continue!!!

brave_archer

Great start to a promising story but since it's been over 3 years since the OP posted I doubt you're going to get more of it

phil123

Great start and now she becomes huge. Does this means he stays short -or will he also grow (slowly)?

Justjeff79

Very intriguing, hopefully you get the bug again and continue the story. Would love to see where this goes.