Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 05:48:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Relationships
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Relationships  (Read 4707 times)

Offline naptime

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Relationships
« on: July 10, 2022, 04:38:57 pm »
Relationships by naptime

Ch. 1 – We need to talk

Her abs were as hard as steel. She looked absolutely majestic with her ripped yet big and vascular biceps and her wide posture. What a dream she was, Lauren thought while touching herself. Her vagina was wet and she kept stroking it. Her thin body was sweating all over and her legs were trembling from all the excitement. She was just about to explode when she heard noises coming from the house door.

– Oh crap, I have to get up, she said out loud and stopped touching herself. She knew who was about to come home. It was surely her husband, Jason. He usually came from work around three o’clock, so there was really no other choice. The mail had already arrived, so it certainly wasn’t the postman either.

She heard a key going into the lock and sure enough, once the door opened she could hear Jason’s deep breaths of agony, just from climbing up the stairs. Their apartment was on the fifth floor and the elevator had been broken for months now, with no sign of repair present.

– Honey, I’m home! Jason shouted.
– Yeah babe, I heard, just a give me a second and I’ll be there, Lauren responded while putting on her pants.

She was ready in a few minutes and rushed into the living room, where Jason was already waiting. He was sitting on their sofa and quickly rose up once she arrived to the scene. He tried going for a hug and succeeded. It was nothing out of usual, he was always the more emotional one of the couple.

– How was the day here at home, honey? Jason asked.
– Oh you know, I’ve been watching the tv and scrolling the internet, so pretty basic I’d say, Lauren answered.
– Haha, I knew it, Jason responded laughingly while taking a few steps back and readying himself for a good old sit on their two seater couch.

Lauren was laughing nervously. She felt bad for Jason and she felt bad for herself. Why can’t she just start the conversation. It’s not a healthy thing to keep lying to her husband, yet she didn’t want to tell. It would break the marriage and it would ruin Jason. Him being an emotional person was usually a strength, but once he’d hear this it would be his worst enemy.

The thing is that Lauren liked women. Jason was a sweetheart but he wasn’t a woman. Lauren’s biggest dreams were of a wide, muscular and kind woman who she could share everything with. Out of all those things Jason was kind, but that just wasn’t enough. It was great for many years, but during all those moments together Lauren knew it deep down. She just wasn’t sure back then, but now she was. If only she could bring it up and they could talk about it like adults.

– Hey, Jason, she said quietly.
– What’s up? He responded.
– We need to talk about something, she continued.
– Sure, honey. Whatever you want to talk about, I’ll listen and I’ll always be there for you, he answered.
– Uhm… I’ve been thinking about some things and uhh… I don’t think that what we have here works anymore.

Jason looked at Lauren with visible confusion on his face. His jaw was almost locked in shock. All he could say was a single – What?

Forum Saradas

Relationships
« on: July 10, 2022, 04:38:57 pm »

Offline naptime

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Relationships
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2022, 05:07:32 pm »
Ch. 2 – Revelations

It was no surprise that Jason was visibly shocked. Lauren knew this would happen and it wasn’t going to be pretty. They’d been together for five years, married for two. If there was one thing the years had shown her, it was that Jason, while a usually a very kind person, can be a vicious, jealous scumbag as well.

– What the fuck is that supposed to mean Lauren? He said with his voice trembling from the news.
– Let me explain babe, Lauren responded with tears in her eyes.
– You better… This is… I can’t… How? Why do you hate me? He blurted out.
– No, no, no it’s not that I hate you, it’s… Lauren tried saying, but Jason stopped her,
– It’s what Lauren. What is it? He raised his voice.
– The thing is…
– Fucking tell me! Jason straight up shouted and grabbed her arms.
– You’re scaring me Jason. I can’t even get to my point. Lauren sobbed.
– I fucking knew it. I fucking saw your search history Lauren. I knew I should’ve said something.
– What do you mean saw my search history?
– Lauren, I know you’re into fucking girls! I fucking knew it. FUCK!
– Jason it’s not that simple.
– Yeah I fucking figured you filthy…
– Oh fuck off Jason! Lauren shouted back at him.

Jason stood up and said:

– You know what? It’s fucking over. I’m saying it right here and right now. I’ve had enough of your stupid shit.
– What the hell Jason? Suddenly it was all your idea and I did fucking nothing about it?
– Exactly. I’m the one leaving. Jason screamed.
– Sure, get the fuck out of my house then, Lauren screamed back.
– I fucking will. Just shut your damn mouth, I’m sick of your fucking screaming!
– Oh I am never going to shut up.
– You better. And oh, I know that you’re into muscles and all that shit. I hope you never fucking find anyone like that. That's what you fucking deserve. Nothing, you traitor! He screamed with a feral anger that Lauren had never seen before.

Jason picked up his bag and ran out of the apartment. On his way out he slammed the door so hard that one of the framed images on the wall fell off and cracked. It was their wedding photo.

Lauren noticed and picked it up. She took a deep look into the picture and thought about things. She  knew Jason would take it hard, but the things that had just happened were something else. She had never seen him in a state like that. All that anger from a conversation starter that was supposed to start a meaningful conversation about their past, present and the future. Things really went south and quick. Her feelings or opinions suddenly didn’t matter at all. She really had a feeling that things could go well and they could separate gracefully and maybe even stay as friends, but holy shit that’s not what the altercation that just happened looked like.

What a way to lose someone you deeply care about. Jason wasn’t dead but based on the way he just treated Lauren, he might as well be.

Offline naptime

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2022, 09:15:29 pm »
Ch. 3 – New beginnings

It had been a few months since Lauren and Jason split up. She was still living in the same apartment, but Jason had picked up all his stuff, except a single box of some socks and t-shirts. He had texted her that he’d come to pick them up this week, but the week was looking pretty short as it was already Sunday.

Lauren was sitting on her sofa and watching tv. As per usual, the tv was full of reruns of the same tiring comedy shows with those annoying laugh tracks. The same stuff people binge from all the streaming services but with ads. Great.

She never bothered with any of the subscriptions. It was almost like everything had to be subscribed to these days. Food, entertainment and even shaving goods. Wild, she thought while scrolling through her phone’s mindless social media loop. She wasn’t a complete hater of humanity’s future and she was an active social media user. She didn’t really have a large following or anything. Most of her friends were originally Jason’s friends, so she had been pretty lonely for the past few months.

The social media loop had it’s perks though. While she wasn’t the most active poster, she really liked that she could follow all these gorgeous female athletes and even interact with them in some capacity. Sure it was just a reply to her comment or a just a like, but she really enjoyed being noticed.

Suddenly her phone beeped. It was a text from Jason. He was coming to get the final box from Lauren’s apartment. She quickly rose up from the couch to put on some proper clothing, but even with her everyday clothes laying around her living room, she didn’t move fast enough.

The doorbell rang and Lauren rushed to open the door. It was Jacob. Lauren sighed and took a quick look at him. He looked strange. Bigger than she remembered, but not in a fat way. Strange, she thought, but quickly forgot about it and picked up Jason’s box for him.

– There you go, she said while giving the box to his ex-husband.
– Thank you, Jason responded with a slight smile.

Neither of them enjoyed the conversation or the situation, but they were adults and time had healed the worst wounds, especially the ones from the big fight. It certainly felt like it was too much and went too far. That was the one thing that they both could agree on.

Jason backed up and nodded at Lauren. She responded to the nod with a similar one. Once Jason had moved enough, she closed the door and could feel the tension that had filled the room ease up.

– That was certainly something, she thought out loud.
– Why the hell did he look so big all of the sudden, she continued.

She went back to sit on the sofa and opened up her favorite social media app. She unblocked Jason and clicked her way into his page. She was visibly shocked. The page had filled up with gym content. What was this? Some twisted kind of revenge on her? She felt frustrated and blocked him again. She felt like she’d been insulted. She opened the web browser and opened up the page for a gym close by and then she did it. She subscribed to something for the first time in her life.

Offline naptime

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2022, 09:47:31 pm »
Ch. 4 – The issue with getting bigger

Lauren opened up the gym doors. She walked inside and looked like she had no idea of where she was, which was certainly true. She looked around and figured out that she was in a rather small room. Maybe a waiting area, she wondered.

– Hi there, can I help you? Someone said from the behind.

Lauren startled and quickly turned her eyes to the sound of the voice. She saw a desk and a person behind it. She walked to the desk and was still looking lost.

– You must be new here. You don’t look familiar. The person said.
– Uhm… Yeah, I am completely lost, Lauren said laughingly.
– Hahaha, I can very much see that, the person replied in a light yet warm and safe tone.
– So, I signed up to this gym online and…
– Are you Lauren?
– Yes, I’m Lauren.
– Yeah I figured, the person said with a joking attitude.
– How? Lauren asked.
– Well, most of our clients are men and it’s been a males only membership, the person told.
– Oh… Should I cancel then? Lauren responded quickly.
– No, no, no. There’s no need. We’ve been thinking about broadening our audience and you signing up happened at the perfect time. I’m thinking you could be the test subject to see if this unisex-gym idea works with our current members. I’m Michael by the way, but my friends call me Mike.

Mike offered a handshake to Lauren, which she gracefully accepted.

– You know what Mike? That sounds like a fun idea.
– Great! Let’s complete your paperwork then and I’ll show you around.

They filed up some papers and Mike gave Lauren the membership card. It looked very hardcore and masculine with all the skulls and weights drawn on the card. She liked it. Once the work was done, Mike stood up from his office chair and they were both ready to start the tour.

– Okay, so I’m the owner of this place, but I do have a couple of guys working for me here too. You’ll meet them in just a few moments, but let me show you the dressing room first, Mike told Lauren. They went through a small hallway and Mike opened up the dressing room door.

– So here’s the thing Lauren. We only have one regular dressing room, which is this one here, but since guys are guys, I think you could use the staff dressing room for now. It’s right there on the left. Just for the first weeks while you get to know people around and start feeling more at home. How does that sound?

– I think that sounds great, Mike. I’ve literally never been in a serious gym before, so I think some time for adjusting is the right call. But forget about the dressing room, I think my real issue is not knowing how to lift stuff. Lauren said.

– Hah, I see that you want to go straight to the point then. Don’t worry about it, as I said, we have a few staff members who are more than willing to help and they’re included in the membership price. Once you get to know those guys, you can forget about all the trouble and concentrate on the new trouble of constantly building more muscle and having to buy new clothes every so often.

– I don’t know it that was supposed to scare me or something along the lines, but in reality you just made this sound even more fun, Lauren responded.

– Okay, okay. I wasn’t playing around though, these guys are big and know how to do stuff the right way. I’m certain your results will be much grander than an average gym going woman. So it was just to make sure that we are on the same page. Mike told Lauren.

– Don’t worry Mike. We certainly are. I’m ready to get fucking huge.

Offline quick

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2022, 07:44:58 am »
Awesome work!
 :clap:

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2022, 08:15:40 am »
A nice start, great work!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2022, 04:13:40 am »
Like to read her getting huge. And so I hope fore more.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Relationships

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View